Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

There had been an immediate violent hate that raged through Caesar toward the male human who had dared to penetrate the golden-haired female with his mating hardness. He had killed those of his own kind before for daring to violate his claim, and would have done so again had not the golden one interceded. In his uncanny brain he had realized that it was her wish that the male human be spared, and he had done so to please her. There was, Caesar instinctively knew, a bond that affectionately linked them, and though he jealously resented it, he would accept it because of her.

Now, as he eagerly clung to the soft smooth whiteness of his golden mate's hips and rapidly thrust the claiming hardness of his animal cock deep up into the depths of her female core, he watched with keenly alert eyes the approach of the unclothed male onto the sleeping place. His human phallus extended before him, he slowly moved toward her face, until she had taken the length in her petting hand, the sighing vibrations of her soft white body clearly transmitted to him. Something from ages past then clicked in his memory bank, and he instinctively knew what she would do with it. Hot racing blood streamed through him at the flashing knowledge, increasing as he saw her small tongue dart out to lick wetly over the tip! His powerful loins trembled at the sight, but no longer in jealousy, aware that this was what she wanted, and intuitively, he charged deeper and deeper into her, his huge hardness painfully throbbing... !

A maddening joy filled lean as Caesar furiously fucked into her inflamed cunt from behind and she gaped at her Mark's long, hard cock jerking hotly in her clutching little hand. She drew in her breath and flicked out her eager tongue, bringing it into seething contact with the smooth, rubbery tip! She swirled it around slowly, moistly, experimentally, while Mark twisted and groaned; then she ventured toward the tiny split and wiggled her tongue-tip into it! Wild fermentations rippled through her trembling naked body as she tasted the pungent sweetness the droplets of his seminal fluid contained, causing her nostrils to flare erotically wide. She smoothed her hand along the rock-hard rod to the velvety flesh at its thick base, then downward to lovingly cup his sperm-bloated balls. She slipped her warm, tongue-moistened lips over the damp, spongy head then, letting it glide along the full length of her tongue, her hot mouth locking around it in a fervent liquid pressure.

Mark groaned above her extended lovely head, watching with lust-filled eyes her tightly locked lips ovalling hotly around his burning hard cock, hardly believing the electrifying sight of her beautiful innocent young face so grotesquely distorted as she began to suck him with unquestionable desire. Oh Christ... had this huge fucking brute-dog that was pantingly glaring at him actually done this to her? If so, he owed the powerful beast more than he could ever repay him! Damn! She was sucking his cock as if she were never going to get enough!

He began a slow undulation with his naked hips, sliding his thick, swollen hardness in and out of her lips with a slick damp suction sound, guided by her hand grasping at its base while he held her face between his own. He stared with intense captivation at the puffing and hollowing of her smooth white cheeks as his thick cock moved in and out, her head beginning to bob up and down and toil with demanding fervency. Her whole curvaceous, satin- fleshed body quivered in naked ripples from the powerful jolts of Caesar's plunging cock hammering rapidly into her from behind, driving her frantically on!

Oh... ooohh heaven... Jean wildly reasoned, caught between her two wonderful lovers' beautiful, hardened cocks, both of them preparing to spill their hot, liquid fire from either end of her body deep into her craving belly! In lust-filled joy, she ground her wide-spread young buttocks back hard against her Caesar's furry, battering body, feeling the tiny rivulets of moisture building in the smooth crevice between them. She sensed tiny streams dribbling down the backs of her smooth inner-thighs, while the mounting pressure in her inflamed loins wanted of the climatic moment near at hand!

For one brief moment, Mark wondered if he wasn't in some sort of drugged comas imagining it all... but no... Christ, he was wide awake, and it was all happening! There wasn't any doubt about it... none whatever, with the ferocious animal-face savagely watching him, its tongue hanging loosely from his mouth to let drops of saliva drop onto the smooth hollow of Jean's naked back! The medallion, its eagle and centurion intermittently becoming visible as it twisted and jerked beneath his throat from his vicious body-thrusts was undeniably further proof! But no longer was the powerful dog's fangs bared at him, and there seemed to be a mellowness in his glowing eyes as he watched Mark.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.