Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mark awakened with a smile late in the afternoon and warmly kissed his young bride. Enthused emotions of hope tremored inside Jean; she knew that he'd remembered and was looking forward to their planned evening of love. She toyed playfully with him for a few moments, her confidence growing, then left against his begging pleas, knowing he was in a state of hardness beneath the sheet. She didn't want anything to spoil their coming night of pleasure. She went to the kitchen to fix him a bite, while he finally made his presence known in the shower with a badly off-key baritone. Shortly, they ate together, exchanged expressions, words and kisses at the door before he left to 'check on things'. Two hours later, while she busied herself with personal chores and tried not to think of Caesar, he was back, and that was when her anxiously planned evening began.

It was after eight when they finished the scrumptious dinner she had prepared, more than just a little pleased that it had all turned out so well. The way to a man's heart and all that, she thought, as Mark gayly helped her with the dishes. He was slightly tight from the martinis and wine, she knew, and just the way she wanted him. As a matter of fact, she wasn't feeling any pain either.

After, she led him into the living room, turned on the tape recorder with a strip of some of their personal romantic favorites, then poured them both coffee and brandy. They snuggled up on the couch, his arm around her, his hand brushing incitingly against her breast in the manner of their intimate courting moments, that very intriguing gesture doing more to fire her than anything he could have ever imagined. And how badly she needed that with him now, after last night and her secret lover.

"Mmmmmm... what a handsome man you are, Mark Blakely," she whispered, lifting her hand to his cheek and holding his face so that she could kiss his lips. "And, I'm going to ravish you now, before you suddenly get sleepy on me and change my opinion."

Mark laughed, his happiness reflected in his voice. "That might not be a bad idea, Angel, along with the music, the liquor... I think I need something erotically stimulating."

Again, Jean kissed him, caressing his face with her soft smooth hands, while simultaneously her pleasure-scheming mind worked. She wanted this night to be so right, so full! It was necessary that they intimately reached one another! It had to be tonight... it had to be, especially after the last frustrating time... !

"Darling, this is going to be the most wonderful night we've ever spent together!" she whisperingly exclaimed into his face. No inhibitions! Just love, Mark darling... love anyway you want it... !"

His eyes opened and his brow wrinkled as he kissed her. Her words churned lightly in his mind... but the more they churned, the deeper meaning they seemed to take on.

Finally, he said: "Inhibitions... anyway I want it... ? What do you mean, Baby? Do we... either of us have some hang-ups I'm not up with?" There was only one other way of doing it... and that was oral sex! Christ, could she possible mean that? A lusty shiver shot through him at just the thought, any drowsiness he might have known leaving him as if he'd suddenly been doused with ice-water. He slipped his arms around her and drew her tightly against him, passionately kissing her.

"No answers win you get from me, Lover," she half-smilingly whispered, illusively slipping from his arms to stand. "I'm going into bed now. I'm going to shower and fix myself all pretty for you. You can come along in ten-minutes. Use some nice smelling delights for your Jeannie after your shower... all over, Darling... all over!"

Mark watched her trip lightly off down the hall, just the sound of her suggestive voice making his cock hammer, to say nothing of what she'd said! With a nervous hand, he lighted a cigarette, then sipped at his cooling coffee-royal while familiar music droaned into his head.

The phone rang and he answered it. It was the sentry he'd placed in charge for the night, asking an unimportant question. If something should happen with the pack, or that Caesar-bastard, should he call Chief Morgan or him?

"Christ, call both of us! And call as quick as you can!" Mark had snapped, finally returning to drop onto the davenport and trying to pick up his more infusing thoughts.

As they passed back through his mind, Mark realized that he was way out in left-field. Of course, she meant nothing like that. What his little darling was looking for, and more than entitled to, was fulfillment from him. She wanted to cum when they fucked! That simple... nothing more... and he just better do it... !

"Come on, Baby!" her voice carried down the hallway. "Hurry... your kitten is waiting... !"


She'd prepared everything, Mark thought as he walked from the bath into the bedroom. The light was even shadowed. She lay on the bed in the green, shortie see-through he had given her, her curvaceous white body enticingly revealed beneath its gossamery film. He swallowed tightly, the intoxicating sight of her and knowing that she was waiting for him alone lustfully exciting him. He wore only his shorts, but knew they had to be swollen out in front without looking down.>

"I thought you'd never come," she teased in a whisper.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me," he answered, noting the bottle of scotch and two glasses on his bedside table. He lowered himself to the bed in a sitting position, then leaned back to gently kiss her.

"What was the phonecall?"

"Nothing... nothing important."

"Good... come down here and make love to me," she softly hissed.

Christ! Christ, he thought, scanning his eyes over the delectable loveliness of her offered, naked body... suddenly wondering what it was that kept wiring that feeling of unnatural tightness through him!

"Mmmm... you taste so nice, Mr. Blakely. And you smell just gorgeous... "

"Men shouldn't smell gorgeous... didn't you know?" he answered, kissing her and smoothing his hand upward over her full, firm breast beneath the nightie. "Women like you, smell gorgeous... men smell like animals."

'Then, I like your animal-smell tonight, Darling," she whispered, abruptly kissing him with passion, her little wet tongue searching into his mouth and immediately fanning his kindling desire.

Mark slipped his arms around her, drawing her tightly to him in their open-mouthed kiss and pressing his swollen cock tightly against her soft, equally responding loins.

"I love you!" he said with fervent meaning.

"I know... because I love you!" she vehemently replied.

"Now, I'm going to prove it to you!" he hissed in the vein of their past love-talk.

"You're what?" she whispered sensually, her sweet breath in his face. "You mean... you're going to fuck me?"

Mark could only pull back his head and stare at her, the sound of the word from her innocent young lips an unbelievable phenomenon! "Did... did I hear right?" he half choked.

"That you were going to fuck me, you mean?"

"Christ almighty! Yes! Yes... I'm going to fuck you baby!"

"Oh God, I want you to... Darling!"

"I'm going to shove my aching cock right up into the tight, fuzzy little hole of your cunt!" he lewdly blurted.

"Yes... oh yes, l want you too... fuck me in my hot little cunt-hole, darling, with your great big beautifully hard cock!"

Mark couldn't believe it! Something had happened and he didn't know or care, what! He clutched her to him and rasped, "Oh baby, you beautiful, lovely girl! I love you... Christ, I do! My own little Jeannie... !"

"Mark... darling!" she whimpered, returning his kisses and squirming against him. "Let's take everything off now and do it... fuck... make love... fuck, fuck, fuck!"


The light trickling from the open window meant nothing more to Caesar than the presence of humans... especially the female with the long golden hair. This was her place, the confinement where he first knew her. She would be there, on the sleeping thing, waiting for him to come and mate with her.

He moved noiselessly to the opened window, his sensitive ears keenly apprised of the night's every sound. Carefully, he listened to the soft vibrations of human-voices, recognizing those of his female with the golden hair. There was another of deeper quality, a male-human, he readily knew, and alternately they came to him in soft sibilances of affection!

An instinctively bitter response charged through the massive animal and heedlessly, he raised onto his hind-legs, forepaws resting on the sill, his burning amber-eyes quickly surveying the lighted room and its inhabitants. He saw her soft, uncovered whiteness lying prone on the sleeping place, her long, female legs spread wide for the unclothed male-human who lay on top of her between them! Their vocal sighs and heavy human breathing filled the room, along with the sharp sounds of their squirming, heaving bodies, the male's muscular hips and buttocks rising and falling in a natural rhythm that Caesar intuitively understood! They were mating in the human fashion!

Fierce resentment and jealousy filled the huge German Shepherd as briefly he watched their urgent rutting movements, the piquant smell of their moistly connecting genitals reaching his acute nostrils and causing him to slowly bare his fangs... !

Eagerly, Jean had thrown herself into the lustful mood of their love-making, provocatively using every sensual means at her command to fire her young, handsome husband, and in the doing, goading her own desperate passion. From the beginning, she'd intended to pull out all stops, and had done exactly that! With aroused wantonness, she had lewdly thrilled in the use of licentious four letter words, whispering them hotly into his ear. Simultaneously she had squirmed and writhed against, and beneath him, erotically thrusting her heated, wet loins upward at his long, thick hardness with salacious little fucking movements that bordered on the obscene. Not that Mark needed such spurring stimulation... it was her own desire she intensively sought to whet to that crucial point of climax... and after last night it had become just that... crucial!

Oh God, she loved Mark; it was not a question of that, but of fulfillment by him in the wake of the forbidden pleasure she had known from the dynamic fucking of her secret animal-lover! She had to forget the beautiful beast, and only Mark could do that for her now, here, this very night!

She felt his excited breath heating her face and nakedly tingling breasts as he hung above her, his desire-hardened cock slithering deliciously in and out of her hot, moistened cunt.

With every in-fuck, she raised her hips and buttocks, her smooth white thighs spread wide to give him complete access to her upthrust vaginal slit. She could feel the erotic sensation of his swollen cock-head mushrooming bigger into the inside of her soft, feverish contracting belly, each searing stroke into her burning cuntal passage carrying her that much higher toward exultation!

"Oh Darling... it's heavenly! Your beautiful cock... so big and hard... fucking into my remembering her wild intention of sucking it with her mouth for him! Could she... ? God, if she could get at it right at that moment she would! But that would deny her seething, wet pussy, a realization she didn't even want to think of!

"God!" Mark rasped. "You're too much, Angel... too much! You... you drive me right out of my crazy skull! H-How close are you... ?"

"Oh... oh God, Darling... not yet, please?" Jean anxiously pleaded, her eyes widening and her nails digging solicitously into the tensed muscles of his arms. "I-I couldn't stand it... not this time, Mark darling! I've got to... got to!"

"Oh Christ!" he blurted, the raging inferno growing in his cum-bloated balls warning of their near explosion... !

And then, suddenly, a ferocious growling roar filled the bedroom, causing Mark to reflexively twist half-around in his awkward position, while Jean craned her neck to see the powerful dog whose vicious sound she had instantly recognized!

Jesus Christ! It's him, the dog pack leader!" Mark swore, his brain racing while his cock fell almost limp as he stared in amazement at the huge brute that had dared to climb through their opened window! Slowly, the deputy sheriff moved, his eyes unflinchingly fixed on the animal's bared fangs, hardly aware of his deflated cock pulling wetly from his naked young wife's still tightly clenched vagina. "Just don't panic, Jean... Lie perfectly still!" he ordered in a low, level tone, the gold medallion that hung from the beast's throat briefly catching his eye!

If he could get to his pistol in the closet, he thought, tensely aware that he would have to move all the way across the room! It meant passing between the animal and the foot of the bed, and the goddamned brute was never going to stand still for that! Already, as Mark eased off the bed and slowly straightened, the dog had begun to drop into a crouch, its lips twitchingly drawing back further from the gleaming, wet fangs, a warning growl rising louder in its huge throat!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.