Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jean was slightly tipsy when she undressed and readied herself for bed just a little before midnight. She realized that she had probably overdone it, trusting that the effects of the liquor might help soothe the lingering sensual flames that Mark had kindled hours before, but they still smoldered warmly down in her disappointed belly and loins. It was almost as if it had worked just the opposite of what she'd expected, she thought, slipping into the whispering nylon of a see-through, short nightie... not quite certain why she had selected such a daring thing to wear alone to bed, either.

God, she'd never drunk so much in her life! Throughout the four hours or better that Mark had slept, she had continued to pour herself little periodic nips from the scotch-bottle, weakening them with water, of course, but she realized now that they had built up on her. The last two potent ones she had made to sip at while she absently watched TV had contained that 'drop' too much; her head was spinning.

She stood before her vanity mirror, brushing her long, honey- blonde hair, remembering how Mark had again, almost shamefully avoided looking at her after he'd awakened. God, as much as she wanted him to reach her, to make her know the erotic thrill of completion, she realized he was not to blame, that he just couldn't hold back. She had tried to explain that it was all right and that she understood, but he hadn't wanted to even talk about it... and then he was gone. Darn, was it any wonder that she'd decided to investigate the effects of liquor a bit further? Nor was she sorry now, even though it hadn't quite reacted in the manner expected. At least, she felt less inhibited toward the feverish sensations he had awakened and left simmering inside her... which was the reason she had chosen the sensuously inciting nightie, wasn't it?

Staring into the mirror, Jean realized that it was impossible to deny herself any longer, and subconsciously she had been working toward this all evening. A little quiver of excitement rippled over the nerve-ends of her softly tingling flesh at the thought. Yes... she was going to make it delightfully beautiful for her own self. She let her eyes rove over the stimulating reflection in the mirror, taking a narcissistic pleasure in admiring her own symmetrical curves. It wasn't something spontaneous, this hedonistic admiration of her generous endowments, but it had been many months, since Carol and she had roomed together at school actually, that she had enjoyed them with such intentions. Her full and pointed, pink-nippled breasts had always secretly intrigued her from the first moment she had taken notice of their rounded, swelling presence. She lay her brush onto the vanity and smoothed her hands down over the narrowness of her waist, the tiny dimple of her navel exotically visible through the sheer black nylon. Her view moved to the sweeping arch of her flowing hips and the long white columns of her full, white thighs and shapely calves, but it was the golden triangle of silken pubic curls at their apex that eventually commanded her gaze.

Jean sighed tremblingly, letting her own caressing little hands stroke downward over her hips and inward toward the base of her flat belly to the gentle mound of soft, hair-hidden flesh; She pressured tauntingly, her slender fingers extended, the hint of her own pink vaginal slit momentarily captivating her through the shadowy nylon.

Now, she thought, an inciting wave of self-lust washing through her... now! And she quickly turned, walking to the bed, switching out the light as she climbed in thinking how much nicer it could be if Carol were there with her at that very moment... !


"Jeez, did you see that?" Corky White hissed to his brother hunched beside him. "When she bent over to get in bed I could see her bare ass... !"

"Shut up, you stupid bastard!" Leo Vincent angrily whispered. "She'll hear you! That window's open!" He slunk down lower and crawled away, motioning for his teenaged associates to follow. In the heavy shadow of shrubs he waited until they joined him. "You dumb fuck, Corky, you louse this up and Morgan's going to kill you, I swear it!"

"Shit, I won't louse it, Leo! She couldn't hear me anyway, the way she was rubbing herself. I'll bet she's in there finger- fucking her cunt like crazy right this minute... !"

"Corky's right, Leo!" Billy White, a heavy-set, good looking boy, whispered. "She was getting ready to finger-fuck herself! Must be that Blakely can't take care of that hot little pussy of hers..."

"Knock it off will you two? For Chris' sake, we got a job to do!" the pimply faced teenager snapped. "Now listen to me, we jimmy the back door..."

"Why not go in through her opened window, Leo?" Billy interrupted.

"Goddamnit, will you listen? Because she might see us and scream, that's why! There's a moon, you know, or she might turn on a light... anything. Besides, Morgan worked this out and we're following to the letter! You got that?"

"Sure, whatever you say, Leo," Corky enthusiastically replied. "Just as long as I get my cock into her smooth little belly... !"

"We'll all get to fuck 'er!" Leo answered a slow grin spreading his thins acned face. "But... we do it right... surprise her... you handle the gag, Billy, and shove it into her mouth right off quick, eh?"

The good-looking boy nodded without speaking.

"We grab her hands, Corky, and tie them to the bed-posts with these stockings. I snatched them out of a trash-can downtown, just in case they find one and want to trace it," Leo Vincent said. "Okay... who's got the bear-claw... ?"

Billy fumbled the dried and cured animal-paw from a pocket where he'd carried it, thrusting it into the other boy's hand.

"Okay, we're set," the pimply-faced teenager said. "Get your masks on and remember... no one says a fucking thing, right... ?"

"Right!"

"Right, Leo... let's go... !"


As carefully secretive as the teenaged trio were in carrying out their evil mission, their excited stealth could not begin to match that of the powerful dog who watched through burning, amber- fired eyes their every furtive move. He had easily crept into the town, cunningly avoiding the men with weapons who openly stalked the streets, their reason for being there not escaping him. In silently wearing his way into the heart of the man-place, he had unexpectedly come upon the three male-humans crouched before a lighted window away from the wide path where they walked and the noisy things on wheels raced.

Now, he watched, easing soundlessly to the open window where they had crouched. His keen ears immediately picked up the sibilant vibrations of heavy human breathing... of an occasional sigh and the whimper of a female person. His animal senses noted that the moon was cloud-hidden before he put forepaws onto the window sill and extended himself high enough to see in.

Though the room was shrouded in darkness, Caesar, with his darkness accustomed eyes, saw her on the bed in her spread-legged position as if the sun's light were illuminating her. Her small hand worked in a teasing circular motion between her crab-like spread thighs, and sighs of happiness continuously filled the night. He watched her smooth female buttocks rise from the bed to meet her rhythmically working hand, and something familiar clicked in his animal-mind from ages past!

An almost human warmth flowed through the massive dog that he had no way of fathoming. His glowing eyes centered on her long, golden hair that was haloed on the pillow supporting her beautiful young head. He sensed his own feral loins beginning to enlivingly quiver... and then, there was a commotion!

Her half-scream caused Caesar's muscles to tense, but he hesitated through experience to charge. Instead, he waited, watching as the three gleefully smiling boys moved with brutal lustfulness over and around the futilely resisting young woman, filling her mouth, then tying her wrists and legs to the corners of the human sleeping place before ripping her thin silky garment away from her voluptuously cubed body. Still, he made no move, but watched as they stripped off their own body-covers, the long, hard lengths of their man-penises making him known their intentions... while the golden-haired, naked female continued to whimper helplessly in her throat... !


Jean had never known real terror in her young life, and if she had, she horribly realized, that it could never be like this! She couldn't scream... they had stuffed her mouth chokingly full with some sort of rag! My God! My God! What were they going to do? Her hands were suddenly tied to the upper bedposts as were her feet to the lower... ! They were going to rape her, of course, what else... ? But then, why, and who... ?

She was completely at their mercy when the snickering sounds of triumph from one masked face loomed in the darkness above her, and wild-eyed she twisted her head to faintly see him clutching his naked, hard penis with vile lewdness not a foot away from her face! Oh... oh God, if she could only scream... ! She rolled her head away and made out the images of the other two mimicking the first, gripping their long, thick penises and moving in the darkness toward the bed and her widespread thighs... !

Then... ! Then... what was it that happened? A... A blurred shadow of solid darkness at the opened window... a loud, vicious growl! Again, and then again, she heard it, as she tried to lift her head to see the confusion that was filling her ears... !

"Jeez! It's him... the goddamned dog!" a cursing boyish voice panickly exclaimed. "I'm getting out of here!"

"Come on, Leo! It's the fucking dog-pack!" another choked as Jean lay spellbound, her head raised in solemn fear at what was taking place...

Suddenly, there was nothing, but the slamming sound of the back door familiar to her ears, yet, she was still nakedly tied spread-eagled to the bed... ! For a long, long moment, Jean lay in deathly silence, trying to determine if they had gone... and why? Finally, she realized that her secured wrist hadn't made it impossible to reach the lamp on the bed-table and she struggled for it... turning it on. Her entire nakedly exposed body trembled fearfully as she rolled her head, then lifted it, the gag they had brutally applied still stifling her very breathing...

She saw him then! He stood at the foot of the bed, massively dominating the entire room! His rounded eyes were like two glowing ovals of burning fire in his huge head, his vicious mouth partially open to display the gleaming white fangs there! Mother of God! That's why her attackers, whoever they were had ran! It was him... Caesar... the animal who'd raped Annie Purcell!

Forgetting her gag, Jean tried to scream, nearly choking from the stuffing in her mouth and throat! She stared with raised head, seeing the great beast leap agily onto the bed, then lick at his lips in the manner of gentle dogs she had seen a thousand times! God, no matter what else, he'd driven the others off, she thought, watching him raise his beautiful head high, then... move forward toward her! His powerful jaws were just above her throat! He was going to... going to... ! They lowered right above her face... and suddenly, she realized that he had nipped onto one end of the gag with his teeth and was backing away, pulling it from her mouth! It was then that she noticed the gold medallion swinging loosely from his great throat, the embossed impression of the roman battle eagle clearly visible to her!

Anxiously, she tried to return saliva to her mouth. She could scream now! Someone would hear, one of the sentries Mark had placed... ! But she didn't! She could, but she didn't... !

Caesar whimpered, simultaneously wagging his head and tail. Again, from ages passed, hot-blood flowed through him. In his animal-eye he surveyed the naked, security tied human female before him. Her hair reminded him of his mate that the brute-man had killed, and animalistically he licked out with his tongue. She had lain back onto the pillow watching him, her eyes softening from stark-fear into more of wonderment, he instinctively perceived.

His own burning orbs surveyed her again, and then, he moved closer above her, leaning down to lash out with his wet, hot tongue against the smooth flesh of her naked white belly.

She could scream now, Jean realized, rant at the top of her lungs... ! He had made it possible! Why? She swallowed tightly, watching him move toward her, then lowering his head, his length of pinkish seething animal-tongue licked moistly over her muscle- tightened belly!

Again, he did it, the hot, spread length of his tormenting wet tongue causing incredible sensations to spiral through her, immediately resurging the unsatiated passion she had quickly forgotten in her terror! She strained her sight to gape at his animal-face, to read some direction in those fire-filled, wild eyes! Oh God, he had saved her from a cruel gang rape! And he knew it... he knew it!

Once more, she raised her head to gaspingly watch his long hot tongue licking upward over the quivering white flesh of her soft belly! Higher and higher he inched, until he was finally lapping the rounded, full undersides of her exposed breasts, ever- creeping upward over them toward their tiny, marble-hardening nipples... and at last, there! She couldn't restrain the little moan that escaped her lips when his feverish, moist tongue actually reached them, wetly grazing the pink, sensitively rising buds again and again to send maddeningly arousing spasms whipping through her nakedly bound body!

Oh... oh God... what was happening to her? She must be losing her mind! The liquor had numbed her wits to the point of stupidity! This ferocious brute could, and well might, tear her to pieces if the notion took him! Somehow, she had to raise help before it was too late, before this moment of gentleness left him! But if she screamed would she be heard... and if she were, could they trace the source in time... ? Yet worse, what might her shrieking voice do to him? It wasn't as if she could scramble from the bed and try to evade his attack! She was tied hand and foot, helplessly vulnerable to those massive jaws and sharp, gleaming fangs... !

Dear Lord, she could hardly think with the inconceivable rising heat his fiercely licking tongue brushing wetly over the naked mounds of her breasts was creating inside her! She heard him whimper deep in his throat, her widened stare fixed on his almost loving performance. Then, his blazing eyes raised to meet hers, their desire-fed glow level with her own. She held her breath as he moved upward and startlingly began to run his warm, liquid tongue in hot caresses over her face!

My God, Jean shockingly realized, he's kissing me!

A feeling of gentle warmth filled Caesar's powerful body as he tenderly licked over the pleasing, soft beauty of the female- human's flesh. The pleasant taste of her breasts, and now her smooth white face intrigued him. This was not the same, he sensed, as the vengeance he had fulfilled with the other young, she-woman. No malice toward this one raged inside him as it had for the one who had chased and shot at them. Her warm human-eyes reflected emotions that he could understand in the depths of the mysterious brain he possessed. Yes, she was one that he could claim for his own... !

Jean reflectively rolled her head to shy her face away from the brute-animal's hot, licking tongue. There was no question in her mind but what he was actually kissing her... showing her in his own way that she needn't be afraid, that he wouldn't harm her! Why she felt that she could fathom his unhuman meaning was beyond her, but she was certain she was right! It was almost as if uncanny vibrations were passing between them... and suddenly she realized that she was no longer trying to avoid the heated attention of his warm, moist tongue, but giving herself to it with tightly closed eyes!

Abruptly, he stopped. She felt the weight of him jiggling the bed and snapped open her eyes to see. My God... he was moving down between her helplessly bound legs! She raised to watch him poise his great head between her open thighs, then slowly lower it, his heated animal-breath taunting the sparse blonde-pubic hair there! His cool, wet nose brushed against the soft, hot flesh of her inner-thigh... and finally, the still flushed lips of her vaginal crevice! She heard him whimper as he sniffed her female excitement, taunting her succeptibly naked loins as though he were making an actual seduction!

Once more, the urge to scream filled her, but was rendered utterly useless as she felt his warm damp nose suddenly rubbing wetly against the puckered ring of her tiny cringing anus!

"Oh... oh, my God!" she gasped out, as if she were pleading to another person, the words of Granny Obert suddenly finding some realistic meaning in her racing mind. "Don't... please don't... ?"

Oh... ooohhhhh... !

His wild tongue snaked out to lick wormingly up and down the smooth vale surrounding her tightly clenched little anal mouth, the tip burrowing teasingly up into its defensively clasped lips!

Jean hardly knew whether it was fear, shame, or the tantalization itself that made her try to squirm her naked vaginal slit away, but when the massive dog raised his head and warningly growled, she quickly stopped. His head lowered again, the hot, seething tongue beginning to lick at the narrow pink crevice between her helplessly spread thighs. She trembled and groaned uncontrollably as he wetly drew it upward over the full length of her openly spread pussy. "Oooooh God!" The lewd sensations stabbing inward to reach deep into the nerve centers of her helplessly fluttering belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.