Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jean's first knowledge of Caesar's presence in the circle was when he suddenly appeared before her, his great head level with her own above Mark's face in her naked, straddling position. Before she could even speak, the massive animal moved forward to lick his tongue over her desperately gasping lips, and she sighed, knowing then that he had truly forgiven her!

Almost simultaneously, she saw the scarlet rod of his heavily swollen hardness emerging from its concealing sheath, the mere sight of it so long, thick and familiar, firing a new, more lewdly exciting passion within her! She felt herself voluntarily now squirming back on the young dog's tapered, thick hardness, then downward onto Mark's rigidly pulsating shaft of flesh, increased masochistic feelings of depraved joy boiling in her soft, quivering belly!

Abruptly, Caesar raised up on his hind legs, his forepaws on her shoulders as he moved in closer to her! Wildly, Jean stared down at the wet length of his nakedly jerking penis, unresistingly moving her head forward as she undulated her body obscenely on the huge cocks fucking maddeningly into her! Her brain screamed, her soft buttocks yielding before the young brute's hot, battering body, his virile rod of hardness racing up into the very depths of her feverishly tingling anus, while her churning belly and inflamed cunt quaked and tremored to the mind-shattering fucking Mark was giving her! Eagerly, Jean's small hand reached out and sought the long poling cock before feeling Caesar lurch as she curled her warm fingers around its wet, scarlet thickness; after a moment, she slid her hand back along the hardened rod to circle its base and cup his sperm-bloated, heavy balls!

Yes... yes... she was a bitch, her darling Caesar's own bitch, the blonde young wife insanely reasoned, pressing her face closer and opening her lush, tongue-moistened lips! Her blue eyes gleamed as she slipped her wetly ovalled mouth over the hot, beveled tip, working her tiny curling tongue along the thickening length of it until her mouth was filled with the moist sweetness of his animal-cock! Blindly, she locked her avid lips around it, and immediately the upraised Caesar began to obscenely pump his loins forward into her face! She nearly gagged as his long scarlet penis shot back to the back of her throat and then slid down, its entire length almost disappearing between her tightly compressed lips!

Voraciously, Jean began to suck, her lust-glutted mind completely devoid of thought. Her cheeks hollowed and bloated as she worked her head back and forth, her little tongue uncontrollably exploring the forbidden delights of his warm living penis. Softly, her hand cupped and cradled his heavy, sperm- filled balls, while simultaneously, she thrust her flame-seared genitals back and down in an obscene rhythm onto the ever-growing hardnesses of the savagely plundering cocks totally cramming her stretched channels... !

Mark had long since lost any measure of restraint he had once so proudly thought he possessed! The incredible orgy had raced beyond all human depravity... and why shouldn't it, with two goddamned wild dogs involved! Of all things, he'd never been a hypocrite, and he'd be just exactly that now if he tried to deny his own intractable lust! Christ, he'd willingly leaped into the center of it all, half-conning his beautiful Jeannie with meaningless words of encouragement, just to get his hard aching cock up into her! And that he'd done... shit yes... her fire- filled, milking cunt about to sap his screaming balls to the very marrow of his frigging spine!

The pistoning animal-hardness racing up her ass-channel only a membrane away was about to drive him insane as it scraped heatedly against the burning length of his own blood-thumping rod of swollen cock-flesh! So if her full white breasts hanging and swaying lushly above his demented face wasn't exciting enough, Caesar had to move into position right above Mark's gaping eyes... and now his own, beautiful young wife was sucking the massive brute's huge cock!

Goddamn... oh, goddamn... ! He couldn't believe it was happening, or that he was playing an integral part in it, even though he knew that it, along with his role, were realities! Christ almighty, if they ever came out of it alive, how could she ever forgive him... ? She probably wouldn't... couldn't... God almighty, the way she was sucking that wild canine bastard! The brute's long scarlet penis was almost disappearing into her locked and ovaled lips, her tiny nose brushing against his furry belly as she sucked! The sonofabitch was shoving it right down her throat... and... and she was loving it! Oh... oh shit, Granny Albert had been right after all! Once the supernatural wild bastard claimed them, he claimed them forever... !

Oh... oh, dear God! Jean maddeningly reasoned. What would it taste like... her magnificent animal-lover's cum? Less than human? She wasn't much of a judge, having tasted hot sperm only once--and then it had been her own husband's! Would it be gamey? Sweet, perhaps? Even tangy... and as hot and pungent as Mark's? Ooohhh... it didn't matter! She wanted it... wanted it shooting hotly into her mouth... to swallow his beautiful, wild jism and feel it dribbling smoothly down her throat, filling her convulsing belly just as Mark's and the young German Shepherd's huge cocks pummeling into her frantically seething cunt and ass-channels were going to flood her! All together, they would drown her in their scalding, life-giving sperm... and she would cum again like some volcanic eruption! Y-Yesss... a-any minute now! Oh... ooohhh... if only they would all cum together... !

She sensed, then, the oncoming eruption of her darling, Caesar, and began to suck with loving fervor as his hardness abruptly swelled and pulsated in the hot, wet cavern of her mouth! Hungrily, she tongued and pulled on his wonderfully heated cock, feeling the tremor rippling over his powerful body, a deep whimper raising from his thick chest as the first squirt of his hot, bestial cum shot into her mouth! It began to spurt then in an unending stream of thick, creamy liquid, the delicious tang of the wild which she would never, never forget! It was almost as if some pagan sacramental wine were flowing down her throat, Jean ecstatically thought in her happiness! Her cheeks bloated and contracted as she rapidly swallowed to keep from choking on the gushes spewing from its jerking hot tip! Hungrily, she drank it in thick gulps, locking her lips around the wildly ejaculating cock, determined not to lose the tiniest drop of his precious, fiery semen!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.