Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Had Steve Foster paid stricter attention to his warning that the slightest sounds reverberated throughout the rocked-wall tunnels, Mark reasoned, they might have had a chance! But maybe that was far-fetched thinking, too! The half-dozen vicious animals would undoubtedly have picked up their scent long before he or his friend could have known of their presence! Anyway, it hardly made a damn bit of difference now!

All six of the wild brutes had jumped them at once, knocking them to the earthen floor in the darkness, their rifles thrown from their grasps with the jolt of the surprise attack! Mark had tried to get out his pistol, but in the darkness he'd had no idea where Steve was, and then one of the bastards had clamped onto his wrist with bone-breaking jaws, forcing him to drop the weapon. Fortunately, the heavy cuff of his uniform shirt had saved his wrist from being mangled, but though they hadn't torn them to pieces as he'd immediately expected, it was horribly evident to the young deputy sheriff that it would undoubtedly be their fate!

The surprising part of it was that they were still alive and apparently being escorted like prisoners through the labyrinth to some specific place, the goddamned vicious beasts completely surrounding them as they stumbled on in the darkness!

"Christ, Mark, where the hell are they taking us!" Steve's remarkably steady voice reached him.

"Probably to the German Shepherd... at least, I hope so!" Mark answered, trying to keep his own voice level. "If the girls are involved in this goddamned horror, they're probably with him!"

"Sonofabitch... why? How did they get here... ?" Steve choked, his tone thickening.

"Steady, boy!" Mark encouraged. "Let's try to keep our wits... Look! Light ahead... daylight... !"

"Yeah... and it looks like that's where we're going... !"

If either husband had been unprepared for the sight they had stumbled onto in finding Link Morgan's mauled body, they were caught totally unaware by the shockingly obscene performance taking place in the pit-like arena! Mark heard Steve's gasp of incredulity, his own brain reeling with the unbelievable sight of their wives nakedly groveling like bitch-animals before the pair of huge, handsomely healthy beasts lewdly mounting and fucking into them from behind!

"Oh... oh Jesus Christ!" Steve roared, with all intentions of charging the obscenely lewd circus of raw animal lust and killing, or being killed!

Though equally horrified and enraged, Mark quickly realized the futility of such a senseless move, grabbing his friend's arm in strong hands! "Don't be a fool, Steve! You're not going to help 'em that way! These wild bastards would rip you apart before you ever got to them!" Mark pointed. "Up there! That's Caesar... just waiting for you to rush out there so he would have an excuse for ripping your throat open like they did to Link Morgan!"

"B-But, my God almighty!" Steve blurted. "Those sonsofabitches are raping the shit out of the poor girls! Look at them... !"

Mark did and had been, and there was damned little doubt but what his red-bearded friend was almost accurate... except that the young deputy had witnessed a similar outrage before! What Steve hadn't yet recognized was the lewdly resigned acceptance their wives were showing to their beastial defilement... which was maybe, just as well!

Christ, there was no question to Mark but that both of them had already been sensually driven to the basest of emotions, their submissively positioned, naked white bodies wildly writhing and squirming in convulsive motions back onto the long, thick animal- cocks fucking into them from behind! He gaped at his whimpering Jeannie through helpless tear-dimming eyes, the sight of her being rapingly plundered by what had to be a grey wolf, while two other huge dogs stood by and waited their turns with dripping tongues hanging from open jaws, enough to turn him inside out! Yet, as loathsomely repugnant as the obscene spectacle was, he still had presence of mind enough to wonder why Caesar wasn't claiming his share of the pussy as leader! Instead, the handsome, medallioned bastard was doing little more than a truly majestic, Caesar of his Roman namesake! Like some weird, mythical monarch, the massive animal lay on his kingly perch watching the lurid orgy below, while his pack, both bitches with pups, and males, presented an animal-replica of a Roman coliseum audience being abhorrently entertained by captive women prisoners!

The glaring, fire-like gleam in the wild German Shepherd's amberish eyes spelled a rage Mark had not read there the night he had... had actually shared his wife Jeannie, with the brute! There had been anger in them that unforgettable night, but toward him, her husband, a jealous fire that he'd quickly seen; yet, the flame burning in them at that moment as he watched Jean being fucked by the members of his pack like one of their own bitches before him was directed at her alone! Why? What had happened... ?

"Oh shit, Mark... Carol... my wife... you see, she's cumming... look at her ass-cheeks quiver!" Steve feebly whimpered. "Christ almighty, I can't stand it! The look on her face... she's actually going out of her mind... !"

Mark had not let free of his friend, fearing the picture in its exactness was bound to sooner or later penetrate, and once again he held fast to the writer's arm. "Hold on, buddy... for Christ sake! Don't make some stupid move! Look around you! Those bitch dogs are jealous as hell and are just waiting for the slightest reason to get at the girls, and any commotion might give it to them! Look at the hate burning in their eyes! Now freeze, will you? It's our only hope of getting them out of here alive... !"

"B-But fuck look... !" Steve choked as Mark saw it, too. "Another one of the bastards is climbing on to fuck her! Shit... ! Look... see it? There goes his cock right up into her cunt... !"

Mark did see it, as well as the expression of unwanted surprise on the lithesome brunette's open-mouthed face; but it was his own wife's wanton actions beneath the hammering wolf that riveted his attention! He gaped at her obscenely upturned buttocks dancing in white, lustful fury on the length of wolf-cock fucking into her, their lusciously rounded young mounds rippling and quivering before the wild beast's savage thrusts! Her soft belly contracted in her slavish position, her lovely head flailing in pony-tailed ecstasy as the heavily fucking wolf began to shoot out his cum deep up into her hotly clutching pussy! Shit... he couldn't help the unwanted hardening of his own cock he felt in the front of his pants! Goddamn, he was little more than an animal himself... getting a hard-on at a time like this... !


From his place of leadership, Caesar watched in gradual, diminishing rage all that was transpiring before him. Though his golden-haired-one, he intuitively knew, was submitting herself to the chastisement he had demanded, he could not help but determine that he had been too severe! Even so, he was aware that he could never claim her in mating again! Such were the instinctive laws of the pack! His mates were untouchable, and once given to the other males, became their own bitches to use as they saw fit!

He whimpered within his powerful body, automatically licking at his ferocious jaws as he watched the second, and then the third pack-member mount her in succession. Several times, she looked up pleadingly at him, but that was before the series of natural releases began to spasmodically sweep over her. Again and again, he watched her naked white beauty grovel and spasm in the sand of the pit, knowing in his heart she was feeling the wild sensations that made all that was, teem with life! He looked to her human- mate, wondering if he, too, knew. Like the one beside him with the red-hair on his face, he stood unmoving, yet staring, at last realizing the power of Caesar, knowing that to confront it would mean death, just as the brute-man had died in the other cave such a short time ago... !

And with that, the massive German Shepherd sensed his mission there was done. The brute-man was dead! Yet... yet... with the golden-haired-one, he could not rid himself of the warm feelings she had brought him, and as several more males leaped down into the pit for their turn at her subserviently kneeling body, he growled his command to cease! It was done... time to bring their punishment to an end with one final unification!

He saw then that the fiery-eyed one had pitched forward into temporary senselessness and ordered the pack away from her so that he of the red-hair could go to her. Rising to his feet, he signaled that the golden-one's human mate be brought into the arena and made to uncover, while with a second order, he singled out the Shepherd which was one of his own offsprings! The finale was now at hand... !


When Carol slumped forward onto her face, Mark had all he could do to restrain Steve from trying to get to her, to say nothing of keeping his own self under control! But then, Caesar had growled out some goddamned command and one of the brutes guarding them had nudged Steve forward toward where Carol nakedly lay in an obvious faint!

The young deputy sheriff hardly had time to watch his friend, or to see what the wild animals were going to let him do for her! Almost instantly, two of the beasts were roughly nudging him toward where Jean was still bent slavishly before a vicious animal fucking furiously into her! The absolutely obscene spectacle of the ugly dog's huge, hard animal-cock savagely slithering in and out of the pink sperm-glistening flesh up between her whitely upturned buttocks, caused his own swollen hardness to jerk involuntarily in his pants! Christ, her whole smooth-fleshed body was gleaming with perspiration, soft and clinging to it in patches, her full, half-buried young breasts still resiliently quivering from every battering stroke the fucking brute hammered up into her... !

What the hell... the two wild dogs guarding him had begun to pull at his clothes with their bared fangs... ! Shit! They wanted him to undress! Jesus Christ... what lurid act had that German Shepherd bastard conceived in his weird brain now... ?

Jean had forfeited every measure of human control she'd ever possessed! How many of the wild dogs had mounted her one after the other, fucking their rock-hardened animal-cocks into the seething, liquid hole of her cum-flooded cunt, she had lost track! Time and time again, she had climaxed, her nakedly exposed loins a frenzy of continuous, mind-shattering sensations, her brain deliriously whirling from the intense strain to her nervous system! Carol's presence and subjugation in the very same sanded ring was no longer a registering factor, nor was the circle of watching animals! Only her Caesar, who was punishing her beyond all belief, could she dazedly perceive among the silent, brutal audience! Unintelligible whimpers and babblings of lewd passion and ecstatic delight tumbled from her slackened lips as the unceasing rape of her screaming, but strangely welcoming loins went endlessly on!

A thousand times, it seemed to her, that she had looked beggingly up at her forsaking lover, only to see the vindictiveness still burning in his wild, amberish eyes. No longer did she even notice the presence of different, strong forepaws as they came and went, clutching tightly at her naked, defenseless hips and thrusting their animal cocks of driving hardness deep up into the flaming, wet depths of her incessantly spasming belly! In her nearly detached mental state, only the oppressive heartbreak of Caesar's lost love mattered, and though she might well go mad from the sensually carnal torment he was forcing upon her, she knew she would readily accept it to win back his love... !

Abruptly, a pause in the perpetual line of wild-animal rapists behind her caused the naked young wife to raise her pony- tailed, blonde head to Caesar once more! Through glazed eyes, she saw that the terrible wrath had lessened on his handsome, canine face... and then, he growled a deep-throated, meaningful sound that was answered by another dog to her rear! From her still, obscenely debased position, Jean started to look back, and it was then that she saw Mark beside her! He... he was stripped naked and... and dear God... his own long, thick penis was swollen rigidly in erection!

"M-Mark... oh, darling... how what... ?" she stammered, gaping in utter confusion at the almost unbelievable presence of her young husband, whom two of the wild pack were forcing down into the sand beside her!

Mark saw the tears immediately dampening her glazed blue eyes as the pair of dogs made him know that they wanted him on his back and he complied, at the same time trying to talk to her! "Don't break down now, Baby!" he encouraged reaching over to take her small hand inside of his. "I don't know what that German Shepherd sonofabitch wants, but whatever it is, let's try to give it to him... and get out of this alive! A-Are you with me?"

"Oh... oh God, yes Mark darling... whatever you say!" Jean whimperingly managed, suddenly aware that the two animals were nudging her toward her husband's stretched-out nakedness... !

"I'm not much on dog-meaning, Honey, but unless I miss my guess, they want you to straddle me in the wife-above position," Mark said with a little heartening smile, somehow hoping to buoy up her courage as well as his own. "Christ... can you take anymore after... after what you've been through... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.