Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Deputy Sheriff Mark Blakely held up his hand to the men behind him and reined in his mount at the approaching rider. He recognized the man as Bill Watts, one of the hunters with Link Morgan's party, and waited for the other to get close enough to speak.

"Frank Clifford sent me, Mark," he said for greeting. "Something ain't right! Chief Morgan left us over an hour ago to do some lookin' on his own, he said. We were suppose to meet up with him on the other side of Wiley's Stream, but he should've been there quite a spell ago! Frank wants to know what he should do?"

Damn that Morgan! the young sheriff inwardly cursed. He'd given strict orders that they all stay together to avoid any mishaps, like what had happened to his father... "Frank's taken over for Morgan?" Mark questioned.

"Yep. That's what Link said," Bill Watts replied.

"Okay... you go back and join your group," Mark said. "Tell Frank to carry on with the hunt. No use of all of us searching for Morgan. I'll take care of that."

"Right!" Watts answered with a nod of his head, then swung his mount around and was gone.

"What do you think, Mark?" Steve Foster questioned, moving up alongside his friend.

"I don't know... but I don't like it," Mark answered. "There was no reason for Morgan to separate from the others... unless he had some private business to attend to. Otherwise, he'd have taken one or two of the men with him."

"You think he's up to no-good, eh?" Steve pressed.

"Maybe... and then again, maybe something's happened to him..."

"Like a fall or something... ?"

"Possible... but not likely either," Mark said. "He's too skilled, too competent a hunter... Whatever, we better find out." Then to the others: "You men carry on as planned. Foster and I will see if we can find Chief Morgan. We'll rejoin you as soon as we can. Harry, you and Cal take over for me. All decisions, make them together. Any questions... ?"

There weren't. Mark waved them on then, while he and Steve headed back to where they had originally split into two groups, his plan simply to try and follow Link Morgan's trail from there...


It took a small measure of the marijuana smoke which Leo Vincent and Corky White forcibly made her inhale to send Jean quickly into a space-out high. Stripped shamefully naked by the two drugged teenagers in their own lewd nakedness, they had made her lie on her back, sandwiched between them, the rigid hardnesses of their youthful, heavily swollen penises pressed tightly on either side of her to the yielding smooth flesh of her rounded hips and thighs. Luridly, they ground their thickly throbbing lengths of stiffened boy cock against her soft, white flesh, at the same time, each claiming one of the full, pink-nippled mounds of her lush breasts to suck and nibble at as they mockingly played with the moistened, sensitive cuntal flesh between her helplessly spread thighs!

"Oh Goddd... don't, please... ?" Jean whimpered pathetically in her mounting opiate state, uncontrollable sensations of lewd degradation beginning to churn within her exposed, defenseless body at their depraved, sensual acts! Their near-moronic squeals and sniggers as they mauled, sucked and pawed at her naked, unprotected breasts and vagina, filled the blonde young wife's whirling brain, her fears, as well as knowledge of immediate surroundings quickly failing her!

Carol saw and realized this as she sat in equal forced nakedness upon the dirty mattress facing her friend! Eagerly, the trembling, willowy brunette dragged at the brown-papered joint, praying for its numbing effects to quickly take its morally deadening hold of her humiliated senses! She couldn't look at the warped expression on the long-haired teenager's face, who sat beside and watching her with his nude hip pressed tightly against her own. He'd drawn up his knees and made her do the same, then spread them so that she could grasp and massage his hardened, teenage cock while he played with, and worked his lewdly searching fingers in and around her rapidly dampening pussy lips!

God almighty! What was going to happen to them before this depraved horror was over with? Already, the smoke-filled cavern was filled with obscene moans and gasps, much of them coming from her poor girlfriend, Jean, who lay helplessly spread-open between the pair of luridly writhing teenagers, both of them with fingers thrust up into the wet, pink vaginal flesh between her vulnerably squirming thighs... !

"All right, let's get a little more action into this circus, cockheads!" Link Morgan gleefully ordered from his seated position on the rock formation. "Vincent, you and Corky get Blakely's wife up on her knees. One of you can fuck her dog-fashion from behind while she sucks off the other one!" Then, to the long-haired brother: "Bring that other hot little cunt over here to me, Billy! I want her to fish out my cock and suck it right down into her gullet... !"

"Aw, Chief! I wanna fuck her... !" the runtish boy groaned.

"So fuck her, punk!" Morgan leered. "She'll probably love your skinny little cock playing in her cunt-hole while she sucks me off! Come on, get her over here! My balls are getting ready to burst... !"

Though dazed, Jean was anything but insensate to what was happening to her, or to Carol. Obediently, with tiny moans of debased servitude escaping her, she let the pair of ridiculously tittering youths manipulate her nakedly up into a kneeling position on her hands and knees. From behind, one of them ordered her to spread her legs wide, then she sensed his hands clutching at the soft, ovaled spheres of her obscenely offered buttocks, spreading them apart with perverted delight. Abruptly, she felt the weight of the other heavily on her back, straddling her above the hips, his hard, naked buttocks and hairy genitals luridly grinding against the smooth, tender flesh of her backbone. Like a tormenting lust-fired imp, he began to undulate and writhe his teenaged frame, his weight like a mounted horse-back rider, fully upon her as he made lunatical squeals before leaning forward to reach beneath her and brutally clutch at the hardened nippled mounds of her fully hanging breasts.

Even the near-comatose of her own drugged brain couldn't lessen for Jean the vileness of their deranged acts. She felt the contact of a searing, wet tongue licking through the exposed, spread crevice between her helpless buttocks, heatedly stroking up and down, until finally its stiffened tip centered at the tiny mouth of her rectum, straining to worm its way beyond her tiny puckered, rectal lips!

"Oh... ooohhh Goddddd!" she moaned in sensual shame. She stared with glazed eyes at Carol in her forced nakedness on all fours between the spread, still-clothed legs of Link Morgan, reluctantly working to release his huge cock from his pants, while the long-haired Billy White kneeled up behind her exposed, white buttocks his teenaged hardness luridly clutched in his fist!

"Come on you willowy bitch! Let's lay a little tongue on it!" Jean heard Morgan lewdly spit down at her best friend. "Lick it all over before you gobble it down... !"

... And those were perhaps the last words that Link Morgan ever spoke in his corrupt life... !

What happened occurred so quickly that neither girl in her pot-slowed mind could quite comprehend it! Only the vicious growl that filled the cave made an immediate registering in Jean's brain!

Caesar! Dear God, he'd found them...

Morgan swore, brutally shoving Carol away as he reached for his rifle, but the powerfully leaping beast was on top of the big man before he could make any meaningful effort to protect himself! Then, Caesar stepped aside to give the cringing brute-man over to the gleaming fangs of his massive, wolfish companion!

The huge German Shepherd paid little attention to the naked teenagers who were frantically yelling as they stumbled to their feet and ran toward the cave entrance! Nor did he yet look to the pair of young nakedly stripped wives who had crawled toward each other and were huddled together in a trembling embrace! Not until the big Chief of Police ceased his helplessly gurgling struggles, did Caesar utter a restraining growl at his wolf-like companion, the latter backing away from the unmoving, prostrate body of the dead man. Then, the pack leader turned his massive head to glare at the huddled, shuddering wives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.