Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

By ten-o'clock that morning, Mark Blakely had selected some twenty of the more reliable citizens and sheep-ranchers to compose his hunting posse. Excitement hummed through-out the town at the knowledge of the young deputy sheriff's decision to head the men, their confidence in his leadership obvious. There was good reason now to believe with Mark at the helm, Caesar with his wild-pack of ravishers and sheep-killing brutes would be destroyed.

It wasn't a task that the young lawman relished. He was not only an animal fancier, but he knew the depth of affection Jean held for the handsome German Shepherd... which was actually part of his motivation in determining to bring an end to the beast and its horde. A lost cause, perhaps, he painfully thought, sitting at a table of the Crescent Inn Tavern where he had systematically interviewed and listed the names of the men he had chosen to ride with him. Destroy the brute before he completely ruined their marriage... yet, by so doing, maybe totally shattering Jean's love for him! Christ! But it had to be done, he was convinced. Not only was it the lesser of two evils as far as Jeannie and himself were concerned, but it was his duty to the citizenry of Crescent Valley. He was sworn to protect them, and he could no longer wait for the state conservationists the capitol had promised to send.

Whatever utterly weird attachment had grown between his beautiful blonde wife and that wild, raping animal, it had gotten way out of hand. Now, the canine bastard was paying nightly visits to his bed and wife! And the unbelievable, horrifying part of it to him, was, that Jean was always shamelessly overjoyed! The times he'd witnessed the inconceivable, salacious act, his lovely, naked young wife had obscenely thrust her spread white buttocks up and back at the panting bastard like a wanton slut in a Tijuana sex show, going right out of her passionate mind to the massive sonofabitch fucking his wild, brutal cock into her... his wife's own sweet pussy!

Goddamnit! The vicious beast had to die; there was no other way! He'd completely distorted Jean's entire personality! Mark was convinced that the wild animal had somehow played a part in the lesbian performance he'd caught her and Carol in the night before... !

"What about Link Morgan?" a male voice questioned, interrupting the young deputy's confused and trouble thoughts.

"Wh-What... ?" Mark asked, looking almost blankly up into the weather-lined face of ranch-owner, Frank Clifford.

"Chief Morgan! Are you planning that he'll ride with us, Mark?"

"Yes... yes... if he will," the deputy finally replied. "We'll co-lead the posse, Frank. No question but what Link's the most skilled hunter in the Valley, and I think we need his knowledge with us."

"Whatever you say, Mark... but for one, I want no torture- killings like he brutally pulled off in the beginning with the big Shepherd's mate!" Frank Clifford said. "For my money, that's one reason... maybe the main reason why that uncanny brute has plagued us so! I ain't much on superstition, but as old Granny Albert says, there's never been anything on this earth or any other like Caesar, and there never will be again! At least, I hope to Christ there won't!"

At the mention of her name, Mark thought of the near-century- old woman and the way Jean had gone to her to hear the old-wives tales of a similar pack of wild dogs which had supposedly ravished the Valley almost a hundred years before... Its leader, according to Granny, had worn a gold medallion around its neck, a centurion on one side, an eagle on the other, along with the embossed letters spelling C-A-E-S-A-R! And this huge, powerful dog wore it, too! Mark knew because he'd seen it with his own sober eyes!

"I... ah... don't worry, Frank. There won't be any of that sort of cruelty," the young deputy sheriff answered finally. "Destroy them as mercifully as we can... but do away with them! There'll be no peace in the Valley until we do! Christ! Women and girls are afraid to walk the streets here in town at night! There's never been anything the equal of their animal-raping of human females in history, Frank!"

"I know, I know. I'm a reader myself, Mark," the rawboned man said with a tight smile. Then: "I guess that's what makes me give more credence to Granny Obert's 'old-wives tales'..."

"Maybe... maybe," Mark said, that implausibility an irksome concoction of nonsense which had irritated him with Jeannie from the first moment he'd heard it. Cause and effect: these he understood, while mythology and fairy-tales had their places in the romance of fiction! They were dealing with a vicious pack of wild-dogs that had somehow splashed over into the human sexual world, but there was a logical answer for that, too! And one day soon, some clever scientific mind would discover it, but his job was to destroy the killing, raping flock before one of the beasts took a local human life... and before the word of the Valley's weird dilemma caught the news media and they were infested with reporters. Then, would follow the sight-seers, and Christ knows, the Sheriff's office wasn't equipped for anything like that, especially the protecting of them!

"Does Link know?" the rancher asked.

"About this posse... ? No. I haven't seen him this morning," Mark answered. "Probably home sleeping. He was up all night..."

"You want me to go fetch him?"

"Might not be a bad idea," the young deputy replied. "I'd like to have us equipped and moving out by midafternoon. Why don't you do that Frank? And... and use a bit of finesse with the big-man, eh? He isn't going to like the idea of his drinking cronies deleted from our group. Just... tell him Mark Blakely needs his help; that ought to inspire his ego."

The lean, older man understandingly grinned. "I'll take care of it," he said, moving a step backward. "Don't worry, hell be back with us, Mark..."


"Auuugggghhhh... oh Christ!" Lydia Newell groaned and swore in her obscenely naked position above the lewd, stretched-out frame of Link Morgan.

She was tightly grasping the police-chief's long thick cock, her wide-spread buttocks seated above its hard, bloated knob, as the heated tip wormed its way into the tightly puckered hole of her brown-starred anal ring.

Morgan wanted to taunt her, but he didn't dare! He'd gone the limit and he knew it. Besides, the lurid sight of her eager white ass so obscenely spread open, and her fevered concentration on worming the nozzle of his massively heated penis into the stretching, babyish lips of her own anal cavity was more than he'd ever bargained for!

He clutched at Annie's naked young body, both of them watching as the straining bachelorette worked the spongy, inflamed head into her tiny orifice. Lydia squirmed and wriggled her lewdly squatting, taut buttocks around and down in her impatience to get the thick rod of hardened flesh up into her unbelievably stretched rectal hole!

"Jesus Christ! You ever see anything like that?" Morgan blurted, making teasing little up and down pelvic motions while Annie passionately watched through lust-mesmerized eyes.

To the nakedly watchful girl, the sensual heiress seemed almost greedily frantic as she lowered herself down onto the thick rod of hotly throbbing flesh. The grunting little whimpers of torment she emitted were wildly charging Annie's passion-flushed loins beyond belief!

"Oh... oooohhhh!" the teenager suddenly gasped, as if the massively thick shaft was impaling her own rectal passage! She writhed away from her naked uncle, getting to her knees and scampering around to confront the perspiring attractive face of Lydia. She moved up slightly between Morgan's wide-spread legs and suddenly took in her tender hand, one of the auburn-haired girl's firm, warm breasts with a sympathetic--even if masochistic- -envy! "D... Does it hurt, Lydia... ? Hurt... beautifully?"

"Oooohhh... ooohhh God, Baby!" the glazed, emerald-eyed girl cried. "I... I... oh... it's horrible... horribly beautiful... ! I love it... !"

Morgan leered in animal lust, watching the naked young woman wantonly gyrate her full, crescent-shaped white hips down... down, inch by tortured inch onto his burning length of hardened, hotly pulsating cock! Uncontrollable grunts of whorish desire bubbled obscenely out of her as she strained ever downward, until at last her softly yielding ass-cheeks were pressed flat against his hairy pelvis. She was so tight that it felt as if she'd ripped his foreskin back; he could swear there was nothing but bloody, raw meat impaling her hotly constricting rectum! He choked out a series of lewd sounds, almost fearfully beginning a circular motion in an effort to lessen the searing stranglehold the rubbery sleeve of her gripping channel had on his cramming, painfully hard cock! Momentarily, his stretching actions paid off, and he began to croon out guttural half-groans of animal delight as he thrust upward with sadistic, hurting intentions, stuffing his eagerly throbbing flesh to its last fractional measure up the velvety heated canal between her lewdly offered white buttocks!

"Christ... what a luscious tight ass you've got, Baby!" he gasped, tensing and thrusting upward as she continued to squirm her tautened buttocks down even tighter, forcing his sodomizing spear of hardness even further up into her!

"Oh... oh Christ, Morgan, you bullish-hung bastard... it's going to come right out my mouth!" she lewdly exclaimed, tossing her head from side to side and making her ripely full breasts quiver in front of Annie. Incredulous, weirdly erotic torment spread from the depths of her brutally invaded anus throughout her body in every direction, as she tentatively began to move up and down on his long hard shaft. Perspiring, she worked to his vicious upthrusting stabs, feeling his bulbous, blood-pulsing cock-head probing deeper into the tender, quivering bowels of her belly! Good God... nothing had ever been more debasingly satiating!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.