Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The light coming through the open bedroom window caused the golden medallion hanging from the massive German shepherd's throat to reflectively glitter, but there was no one to witness it in the warm darkness of the summer night. He stood unmoving in the shadows, far enough from the window to watch all that was and had transpired since his exit through the opening. Ordinarily, he would have been far into the hills by now and joining his pack, but he had heard his golden-one's human-mate enter the front of the shelter and had intuitively waited to be certain she was all right.

Only once, had he nearly leaped back through the open window, fury quickly mounting within him when the male-human had struck her naked white flanks, bitter noises of anger coming from him. But his golden-haired one had not seemed injured, not had she made painful sounds, and Caesar had held himself... waiting and watching.

The powerful animal's uncanny brain soon measured the abnormal situation. In his wrath, the male-human was transferring his affection to the fiery-eyed one, while his golden mate watched and helped them... a situation that Caesar could not quite understand. His keen animal intelligence had long since established the warm feeling between the golden-one and her male- human... yet, she was assisting him in his unnatural mating with the other! All was not well, the huge, wild dog instinctively reasoned as he glared through burning, amber eyes at his golden- one placing the swollen rod of male cock flesh into the fiery-eyes one's mating split!

He would wait. She might well need him for one reason or another... !


Jean stared in hurt, and yet at the same time, feverishly aroused fascination at the sight of her young husband's naked buttocks heavily tensing as he fucked down and forward between the wide-held legs of her helplessly spread girlfriend's legs with unmerciful force! She gaped at his thick sinewed cock sinking all the way into Carol's greedily clasping vagina until only a narrow white stretch of its lengthy hardness showed unswallowed, through the softness of her pubic curls, his heavy sperm-filled balls swaying rhythmically beneath! She cringed excitedly, hearing the flatly resounding smacks of his pelvis against her friend's soft, upthrusted loins, tiny whimpers of pleasure pain escaping her as her husband fucked into and withdrew, fucked into and withdrew in ever increasing rhythm, the underside of his cock's wetly glistening head becoming visible with each outpull of his leanly working hips!

Oh God... it was sensually intoxicating, yet mentally anguishing to her at the same time! Yes, yes, he was punishing her to the fullest... chastising both of them... but did they deserve it? How could she tell him what had really happened the night before, or how the naked embrace he had caught Carol and her in had come about? Did he know that Caesar, her beautiful animal- lover, had been there with them? She doubted it; he would have screamed it out had he known! But instead he was gasping lustful chokes as he furiously fucked into Carol's wetly seething pussy... and she knew her best friend had to be searingly excited between her legs, for her own hotly tingling cunt was a liquid furnace of revitalized passion!

Tiny ripples of masochistic sensations fired Jean's naked belly and inflamed loins as she eagerly drank in the forbidden sight of her husband fucking wildly up between the widespread legs of his best friend's obscenely writhing wife. Her desire-swollen breasts throbbed at the lewdly provocative spectacle of two completely naked people fucking right before her eyes... her very own husband thrusting his angrily hardened penis into the soft wet folds of her best friend! She wanted to cry with the painful happiness lustfully torturing her! Mark... oh, Mark, her darling, and he was loving every second of it... his chastising revenge... as was Carol! They were in an enchanted world of their own, completely oblivious to her... a world of impassioned cock and cunt! Oh... she loved them so... !

Jean saw him free Carol's long, slender legs then, and quickly they wrapped of their own accord high around his heavily pounding hips, her heels tight against the cheeks of his lean buttocks, straining to keep his wetly plunging cock as deep up inside her as she possibly could! The cords on the insides of Carol's smooth white thighs flexed tightly when she ground the warm wet walls of her soft, hair-fringed young cunt back up over his hotly thrusting hardness. Her whitely hollowing buttocks lifted inches off the bed as she struggled upward in wild desperation, trying with all her passion-driven strength to absorb the entire length of his long, thick cock back into the fleshy pink folds of her hungrily working pussy. The wet, viscid sound of rhythmic intercourse filled Jean's ears as they frenziedly fucked against each other, causing wild spasms of insanely crazing desire to overwhelm her! Uncontrollable tremors rippled sensuously over her prickling, naked flesh, and a moment of lewdly rising eroticism guided her own soft hands caressingly along her smooth naked curves, until she heard the little whimpers of fervid desire escaping from her own trembling lips.

It was as if she couldn't restrain herself, anymore than she'd been able to exercise any control over her reoccurring lust the past two days! Abruptly, with a tiny mewling cry, she collapsed down on the bed beside them and began fondling and massaging the tiny, ruby-like nipple of Carol's whitely heaving breast! This, she did with one hand, while with the other, she reached around between her girlfriend's widely spread legs to grasp with thumb and forefinger the hot slipperiness of her husband's rigidly, plunging cock! The frictional heat and familiar thickness of it as it pounded beautifully into Carol's fluid, pink cuntal channel maddeningly increased her wildly, building passion! With panting breaths, she began to slip her slender middle finger into the hot, yielding hole alongside Mark's pistoning rod of lust-hardened flesh... feeling it fucking like a searing firebrand back and forth against the length of her probing finger!

Mark felt his young wife's exploring thumb and finger encircle the base of his burning cock... then, slither up into Carol's steaming cunt-passage to wriggle probingly and damn near trigger off his cum! For a moment, he couldn't speak, his every concentrated effort needed to hold back the massive eruption boiling in the swollen reservoir of his churning balls! Yet, subconsciously his satyrical brain reasoned that he'd done anything but punish, shame, or debase her! Christ, she was going right out of her skull with flagrant wantoness, while beneath him, Steve Foster's naked wife was writhing and jerking, her moans and whimpers of ecstatic pleasure coming in gasping breaths as she strained and fucked back wildly on the inflamed length of his heavily impaling cock!

"Ooohhh... ooohhh... yes, yes! Fuck me! Harder, Mark... harder harder!" Carol breathlessly choked.

Goddamn! They were going to emasculate him... that's what was going to happen, he reelingly thought, gaping down to see his wife's small, white hand beginning to move once more alongside his rapidly pistoning cock, the lewd, lust-inspiring sight spellbinding him... !

Carefully, Jean adjusted her obscenely positioned hand until she was able to withdraw her finger from Carol's hotly nibbling cunt and slither her thumb up inside in its place beneath her husband's cock. Then, with her free forefinger, she slid it down along the smooth, dampened crevice between the tautly jerking mounds of Carol's wide-spread buttocks until she felt the tiny, puckered hole of her smoothly working anus! The willowy brunette's naked hips squirmed, spasming convulsively at the sensuous contact. Very gently, Jean began to press her finger-tip between the small, baby-like lips, forcing the tight little opening wider and wider apart as she wormed it almost imperceptibly... deeper and deeper up into the rubbery, clutching warmth of her writhing girlfriend's desperately clasping asshole!

Then, through the paper thin wall of heated flesh separating Carol's dually filled genital orifices, Jean felt the urgent thrusting of her husband's long, thick cock driving against the pressuring contact of her thumb, sensations of lewd passion blinding her to all but the lurid nakedly writhing threesome they formed... !

"Oh Christ!" Mark blurted out at the absolute mind-bending sight of his wife's slender white finger and thumb buried in Carol's asshole and cunt alongside his aching pole of hardness! Fuck, between them they were flipping him right out of his gourd... and... and that was like the tail wagging the dog! "Goddamn you, you little Bitch!" he suddenly spat down into his wife's lust-contorted face. "Get down behind me and lick my balls while I fuck Steve's wife! Hurry up, damn you! Lick 'em all over! Do it... !"

Jean never hesitated, nor did she extract her buried finger and thumb from the desperately clutching heat of Carol's wetly seething vagina and rectum. With her hand still extended between Mark's strong legs, she kneeled down on all fours behind him, working in close and lowering her face below his momentarily stilled buttocks. She could both see and feel Carol's straining hips desperately rising and falling in a lewd little fucking- rhythm up and down the length of her young husband's fiery, hard cock. He spread his legs further and with her free hand, Jean eagerly cupped his cum-bloated testicles holding their soft heat tenderly and moving forward with greedy, extended tongue to begin licking and teasing at the soft, velvety flesh! Frantic sensations of masochistic lust raged through her nakedly inflamed body at the obscene act she was so voluntarily committing, the mere thought inspiring her to tremblingly trail the tip of her tiny pink tongue moistly upward to his small, puckered asshole!

"Oh Christ!" Mark choked at the sensuously searing contact, feeling her wet, stiffened tongue-tip stabbing at the tiny clenched mouth of his rectum, along with the insane thought that once again he was getting more than he'd asked for! Christ, there was no doubt about it... they were going to drive him mad... !

With her head filled from the pungent aroma of her husband's and girlfriend's wild forbidden fucking, Jean hungrily began tonguing and licking of her husband's sperm-inflated balls and anal lips, while Carol whimpered beneath him and spiraled the wetly clinging walls of her open vagina up and down his furiously swollen cock. To the tempo of her tongue-bathing, the naked blonde wife established an in and out rhythm of finger and thumb in the liquid heat of the desperately clutching passages tip between Carol's widespread thighs. It was at that moment, to Mark's building groans of lust, that Jean felt the sudden springy weight on the bed behind her nakedly kneeling body, then the familiar, fierce growl... !

"Jesus Christ!" Mark swore, twisting enough to see the ferocious reflection of the wild German shepherd in the vanity mirror! Caesar... the sonofabitch... and there was no question in his salaciously grogged brain what the goddamned brute intended to do! He'd witnessed it all before! The vicious bastard intended to complete the most obscene of daisy-chains... and fuck his Jeannie from behind like he did before! Oh shit... he was too far gone to even try to stop him... and poor Steve was out there someplace in the hills trying to run the raping beast down... while he, Mark Blakely, fucked his wife, and the brute they sought was right behind him about to ram his huge animal-cock into his own nakedly twisting wife's waiting cunt! His brain whirled with the incredulousness of it all!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.