Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

A wave of astonished disbelief swept through the big, well-proportioned frame of Deputy Sheriff Mark Blakely as he stood in the hallway of his small home staring beyond the partially opened door into his bedroom! The pair of naked, curvaceous young women lying obscenely curled together on the rumpled bed were totally unaware of his presence. An expression of utter incredulity distorted his handsome, chiseled features, his appalled grey eyes riveted on the wanton spectacle his voluptuous blonde wife and her vivacious, long-time friend presented in the obvious throes of sensual exhaustion!

Christ, was it possible... or was he losing his buttons altogether? His young Jeannie's whitely ovaled buttocks flagrantly faced him in their fully rounded nakedness, and there was nothing imaginary about that! It was bare fact! Her long shapely legs still spread in satiation provided him a bird's-eye view of the wetly glistening ribbon of pink, intimate flesh separating the moistly swollen lips of her golden-curled vagina! And there was nothing hypothetical there either, nor in the viscid moisture coating the smooth white flesh of her lush inner-thighs, damply reflecting the soft lamp-light in undeniably lewd evidence! It all lay before him in the absolute, the lurid sight sucking a nauseating vacuum at the base of his stomach!

The shocked young husband reached out to grasp support of the door-frame, sensing the firm arousal of his penis he'd hurried home with, slowly softening and buckling in the middle, the lusting thoughts he had entertained concerning his young wife of two months taunting him, as if they had suddenly assumed leering faces of lesbian mockery! He watched a sensuous tremor ripple over the nakedly curved loveliness his Jean possessed, saw her brush her long blonde hair away from her face, then inconceivably graze her cheek lovingly up between Carol Foster's open thighs and rub against the moistly saturated pubic hair!

Jesus Christ, maybe the goddamned world was coming to an end, too! That would be as feasible as seeing Jean lying with her beautiful young face lewdly nuzzled to her girlfriend Carol's dark, hair-fringed pussy, her luscious lips, delicate chin, and tiny nose-tip still wet from the apparent moisture of the willowy brunette's openly spread vagina! His Jeannie... my God... it must have been the blow on the head from the accident! What else... ? Carol up between her legs... ! Christ, she just couldn't be a... lesbian... Could she? Or... or could she... ? Goddamn, after all he'd seen the past week, just about anything was possible!

He gaped at Carol, his writer-friend's blithely stunning young wife, lying obscenely spread wide on her back, her firm well-shaped thighs salaciously open while Jean nestled her passion-moistened face against the damp softness of their house- guest's languorously offered cunt hair! With a head-shake, Mark sought to rid his brain of the incredibly lurid nightmare, but it didn't go away; he was wasn't dreaming! If... if he'd been minutes earlier, what the hell would he have seen then? Oh shit... there had to be a logical answer... the accident... was that it? He didn't know about Carol, but the blow Jeannie had received on her forehead the night before in the car accident; it was the only logical explanation! His mind reeled. And where the hell had she been last night? He hadn't been able to find that out yet, either!... Couldn't let Steve know about this... the poor bastard, out there risking his life riding down a wild story with that crazy, drunken hunting posse... !... Had to keep his goddamned head... slip back to the front door and slam it as if he'd just come in... seen nothing... somehow forgive her, forget it ever happened... !

That, Mark would painfully have done, convinced that rationality with diplomacy, preposterous as it seemed under the loathsome circumstances, was the only immediate, discreet move for all concerned... He started to back off, then caught himself short when all of a sudden Jean began to shamelessly slither her voluptuous curves up over Carol's openly receptive body, the brunette's arms encircling his wife's neck as their full, firmly shaped breasts crushed nakedly against one another, their mouths fusing hungrily together in a heated, tonguing kiss!

Their panting little sighs of sensual fulfillment reached him, sending a renewed charge of disgusted rage seething through his big, tensed body, destroying any vestige of sanity he had struggled to hold on to! Homosexuality in any form had always sickened him, but this perverted affair... his own wife... and right in his own bed! Fuck!

He reached for the support of the door-frame once more, sensing his heavy cock solidly re-swelling with a non-reasonable on-rush of fresh blood! The lust-inciting scene of their seductive white bodies squirming nakedly against one another, satin-smooth flesh buoyantly yielding to erotically squirming flesh, was more than he, in his violent indignation, could restrain! He couldn't help but ogle the firing revelation of Carol Foster's supple, unclothed body, not unaware that it existed; but actually seeing it so lasciviously and nakedly displayed for the first time clawed feverishly at his loins!

Bitches! All the rationalization in the world he might summon would never eliminate the obscene picture their forbidden embrace etched in his fuming brain, nor the sheer, vengeful lust mounting from it! Goddamn them! Why not... an eye for an eye... and that's a game any number can play! He'd come clean with Steve after he fucked his hot little wife, shitless, too! He'd stake his ass that the poor bastard was as much in the dark about this as he'd been! Hell, he'd even suggest that Steve fuck Jean anyway he liked, if he wanted to, the vindictive young husband blindly reasoned! Why not? There was damned little that was sacred anymore... !

The young police officer half-staggered into the room, but the pair of passion-involved girls were still unaware in their whispering intimacy. They squirmed hotly against each other in their infused nakedness, breasts to breasts, soft bellies writhingly meeting, the fully rounded mounds of Jean's whitely undulating buttocks quivering and rippling as she feverishly ground her wet loins down against those of the spread-thighed Carol beneath her! To this unrestrained exhibition, Mark lustfully pulled at his clothes, feeling almost drunk without benefit of a drink in the bitter sexual arousal that had vengefully overwhelmed him!

He controlled the urge to back out, debating the effective shock of smartly slapping his young wife across her provocatively wriggling young ass and demanding she move her face out from between Steve's wife's legs to make room for a throbbing male cock! And Christ knows, that's what it was, a poling length of thumping hardness from the inconceivably cock-hardening spectacular the two nakedly entwined woman had unwittingly staged for him! His rancorous, lust-charged brain had already crudely fashioned its lecherous path of revenge, the fervid wet gleam in his eyes nothing short of hotly inspired desire!

Carol Foster saw him then... opened her eyes to gaspingly witness him in the act of dropping his shorts, a choking sound of shock bursting from deep within her throat!

"Oh! Oh... my God! Mark!" she gurgled, trying to sit upright and roll Jean from between her widespread legs! "Mark... Mark... !"

"Yeah, it's me, Mark!" he mockingly repeated, standing naked with hands on his hips, his long, thickly rigid cock cleaving the air like a choice length of cement-hardened hose! "Surprise! Thought I'd come and join the party... though I doubt that men are too welcome, eh?"

His blonde, young wife jerked and heaved onto her side, just as if a white-hot rod had been thrust up between her legs, he thought bitterly, the wicked smile stretching his mouth and the harsh laugh emitting from him nothing short of vicious.

"Mark! Oh... !" Jean dazedly heard herself gasp, more shocked by his nakedness than the fact that he had come in on them in such a compromising scene! "My God! Cover yourself up in front of Carol! What do you think you're doing?"

For a brief moment, the young deputy wondered if he weren't entirely losing his grip! He stared at his curvaceous young wife's white, nakedly exposed body, her firmly rounded erect breasts still quivering from the violent move from between Carol's obscenely spread legs, the latter girl immobile as both stared at him in lewdly raised, elbowed positions! Their shocked eyes... faces, were only half-shaded with any measure of shame! Christ, was he somehow wrong? Or had he actually seen what he had?

"You little Bitch! I'm about to uncork the facts of life on you!" he determinedly spat. "On both of you... you loving wives who secretly eat out each other's cunt on the side and then pretend sacred marital love for your husbands!"

"Oh... oh God!" Jean managed to stammer. "Y-You don't understand, Darling... !"

"The feeling's mutual, Baby! You don't understand either!" Mark spat, moving toward the bed. "But I think you will before I'm finished!"

Carol started to speak, then felt her words bunching in her throat when she saw Mark lewdly stroking his long, thick hardness with one hand, grossly working the outer layer of foreskin back and forth as he moved toward her on the bed! Christ, it was so big... so long and thick, outsizing Steve's, the gaping brunette profoundly reasoned, seeing the tiny clear droplets of seminal fluid seeping from the tiny split at its tip! God! What did he think he was going to do to her... ? "M-Mark... wait a minute!" she finally choked out, tearing her fear-widened eyes from the heavy, sperm-bloated balls swaying down between his strong, hairy thighs to search desperately his angrily twisted face. "I-It's not exactly what it seems!" she attempted, realizing the absurdity in her half-truth. "Please... let me explain... ?"

"That's hardly necessary, Carol honey!" Mark glaringly rasped. "A picture's worth a thousand words, and I just watched a whole goddamned reel! No, Baby! While your husband chases down a wild pack of vicious animals at the risk of his life, I've made up my mind to fuck the living shit out of you, and my sweet little wife, Jeannie, can watch and help! Who knows, you both might learn to love a good, man-sized cock shoved up between your legs more than eating pussy!"

Jean was still too dazed by her young husband's unexpected interruption to grasp the full meaning of what was happening, but Carol Foster did! She readily realized that they had been overtly caught in a questionable act of uninhibited lesbianism, and any explanation she might attempt was only going to make matters worse, especially for Jean! Mark was obviously still in the dark concerning his young wife's being fed LSD the night before, and what they had done to her; plus the story behind her accident! He couldn't understand that she was still partially under its influence; and God knows, she just couldn't betray Jean's confidence, regardless of what happened to herself. And their dual affair with the dog, Caesar... ? Had Mark witnessed that... or had the beautiful animal left before he'd arrived on the scene... ?

Yet, even as she thought fleetingly of the handsome illusive beast, her dark, incandescent eyes again locked on the huge thrusting hardness of Mark's heavily stiffened cock, his graphically stated intentions echoing with roused anxiety in her brain! He'd moved to the edge of the bed, coarsely stroking the long fleshy rod, working the thick foreskin back and forth over the huge turgid head not a foot from her face!

"Oh... oh God, Mark... th-think of Steve!" Carol huskily breathed, the tears welling into her penis-mesmerized eyes more of frustration than principle. Uncontrollably lewd sensations of rising arousal at the nearness of its lengthy, pulsating thickness began to race wildly through her! Though she had cum beautifully beneath Jean's feverishly licking tongue and lips while Caesar fucked the drugged blonde from behind shortly before, her satisfaction, as always, had been superficial! Only a man's excitedly hardened cock could truly do that for her, but... but... ! "P-Please Mark, no... don't do it to me... not in front of your wife... like this..." she almost desperately pleaded. "Steve... he'll kill you... me, all of us... !"

"And what do you think he'd do if he stood here instead of me, Baby?" the enraged husband sneeringly threw down at her from his domineering stance, one hand still lustfully clutching his blood-engorged cock. "Would he kill you... or just whip your cheating little ass to a rosy glow... ?"

"Mark, my God... stop this vulgar show!" Jean confusedly managed, trying to raise herself upright, her firmly rounded young breasts quivering and swaying with the effort. Momentarily, her smokey-blue eyes rolled to show their whites as she struggled, moving between her nakedly stripped husband and Carol whom he was intimidating! "Stop it, you hear! Cover that... that thing up! You ought to be ashamed of yourself... !"

In his rage, Jean's glazed expression completely escaped her husband's wrathfully blinded eyes, her unbelievable attempt to protect her lesbian partner, topped only by her contemptuously stupifying words feeding unneeded fuel to his infuriated, lust- whetted anger. It was just too goddamned much for him to swallow all in one dose! He ought to be ashamed of himself! Jesus Christ, everything was turning a brilliant crimson before him! Nor did he pay the least attention to the vivacious brunette who was trying to force his nakedly intervening wife back out of the way! Instead, Jean's tempting, upthrusted buttocks caught his seething view, and with a lashing open hand he mercilessly smacked her three times across their softly quivering whiteness!

"You adulterous little cunt!" he snarled, his hand tingling from the force of the slaps. "I'm going to teach you a lesson about shame that you're not about to forget!"

In squealing surprise, Jean cried out her stinging pain, her hurt-dimmed eyes wetly filling with tears. She looked in blank astonishment up at him, at the same time reaching back to soothingly caress her crimson flushed ass-cheeks. "Wh-What did you do that for... ?" she almost innocently whimpered.

"Stop, Mark! Don't! My God, don't please?" Carol begged, grasping his hand to keep him from repeating the act. "I'll do anything you say! Only don't punish her! S-She's not herself... the accident... !"

Mark caught himself, but hardly with any feeling of guilt. "And what's your goddamned excuse, Mrs. Foster?" he spat at her. "Or is licking cunt part of your regular diet?"

"Oh God!" Carol desperately groaned. "Please... I'll do whatever you want..."

"You're fucking well told you will!" the enraged young husband fumed, breathing heavily. "You both will, damnit! You, darling wife, take my cock in your hand! Go on! Wrap those dainty little pussy-fingers around it! Hurry up, or I swear, you won't be able to sit down for a week! Do it!"

Though mentally stunned, as well as physically smarting across the mounds of her nakedly trembling buttocks, Jean couldn't deny the rekindled sensation of erotic excitement her husband's sadistic spanking licked into flame within her sensuously revolving belly! Her LSD-warped brain had already begun to erotically spin, the pointed sight of his hard; upraised penis abruptly adding to the sensual stimulation! She stared at it for a long moment in growing captivation! It suddenly seemed that she could actually see the hot, rushing blood pounding through its long, thick hardness, through the tiny intricate veins of its flushed, heavily palpitating head... even the microscopic spermatozoa swimming and fishtailing wildly around in the little pearls of escaped semen adorning the tiny split in the tip of his cock... !

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.