Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Link Morgan wasn't sure that he could take a hell of a lot more of this sort of play without joining in! He'd been stuck in the stifling closet for too long, and on top of that he had a huge throbbing hard on! Christ, who wouldn't, watching a pair of luscious bitches eat cunt, even though the show was still pretty lopsided! Goddamn... if he dared, he'd charge out there and bury his aching, stiff cock in one of them... but how the hell could he? Lydia was calling the shots. Already, he'd taken an armful of pictures, though it was Blakely's sweet-assed young wife he was supposed to catch eating pussy! Jesus, why didn't Lydia switch the tables right now? The little blonde bitch was whimpering and ready for anything... unless, Lydia Newell had a thing for cunt... !

Sonofabitch, he'd give a sawbuck for four-fingers of bourbon, the big man inwardly groaned, wiping perspiration from his brow, then clutching at his heavy, swollen cock inside his pants. They were both too fucking much in their soft, white nakedness, to say nothing of watching Lydia tongue and suck the other's cunt, her face wetly buried in the hot, pink flesh between the other doll's wide-spread thighs! Shit, he couldn't stand much more of it! He'd never laid eyes on a rounder, whiter, tighter looking ass than Blakely's wife... and that was not taking anything from his little Annie's... which was probably still warm and welted right at that moment!

The red-faced, barrel chested police chief lecherously grinned to himself as he thought about it. He'd taken her right across his lap in the kitchen, yanked up her mini-skirt and jerked the tiny nylon panties right off her, then brutally spanked her naked, teenaged ass, vowing not to stop until she told him everything! At first, the way she'd kicked and screamed, he'd thought sure he was going to have to quit, but he'd hung in there laying the meaty palm of his big hand viciously against the naked flesh of her firm young ass-moons, until they blushed with the splotches of blood-raised ridges just beneath their satin-covered skin! Then, the craziest goddamned thing... she'd spread her legs and he could see the wetness beginning to tricle from her tight, hair-fringed young cunt-lips! Suddenly, she was humping her naked, rosy-red ass up at his hand in a rhythmic, fucking motion to his every savage whap!

"Oh... oh God... don't stop, Uncle Link... harder... harderrr!" she began to wail like a fucking banshee! "I... I'mmmmm cuuummmmiiinnnngggg... !"

Goddamn, he'd never seen anything like that! His cock had railed out as hard as a fence-post, about the same as it was right at that moment, only he didn't have his masochistic little Annie here to suck it off like she had when he'd finished spanking her ass! All the same, he remembered, he'd found out what he wanted to know from her. She'd told him everything, how that frigging pretentious deputy had tried to get smart with her... made a pass and got no where. The sonofabitch, he was no better than his old man! But Annie'd learned something useful... damned useful! The luscious blonde bitch out there, Blakeley's wife, had been fucking the wild mutt, Caesar, and regular! Now, wasn't that something?

Christ, he wanted a piece of her... a piece of Lydia Newell, too, when the time was right, but right now a delicious chunk of Blakely's tight-assed young wife! She was the most luscious cunt the valley had ever seen! Even spanking Annie's tender, naked ass and having her blow him after, couldn't equal sinking his throbbing cock all the way up to Jean Blakely's hot, little belly! He just wished to hell she wasn't freaked out, so she'd know what was happening to her... But this was the way Miss Newell wanted it, and she usually got what sbe wanted... or else! Though the manner in which she was eating the blonde doll's pussy, it was beginning to look like an all night session!

Morgan gaped voyeuristically through the small crack the slightly opened door afforded, his lust-filled eyes fixed on Jean Blakeley's pink tightly splayed cunt with Lydia Newell's mouth and tongue glued to it in their cock-raising position. He could see the wriggling, licking movements of his young female cohort's little wet tongue working with lapping fury in the glistening flushed crevice between Blakely's wife's hair-fringed little cunt- lips! Christ, how long was a man supposed to put up with that, he swore, opening the front of his pants to unleash his huge, straining cock! And then... !

"Now, Darling... it's your turn to make Lydia happy!" the naked, auburn-haired bachelorette sensually whispered, raising back to her knees, her lips, chin, and the tip of her small nose wetly shining in the lamp-light with viscid moisture from the young blonde wife's cuntal secretions.

"B-But... but, I have to cum... to cuumnumn!" Jean whimpered, smoothing her own soft hands down over her flat, panting belly toward the fire-filled, liquid hearth of her obscenely displayed loins, her passion-peaked body squirming lewdly in its curvacous nakedness.

"Later, Baby... after you've licked and sucked Lydia's cunt," the emerald-eyed girl soothed, leaning forward to catch the other's hands and gently, but firmly contain them. "Don't you want to make Lydia happy, too, Lover?"

"Y-Yes... yes, of course... I want to make Lydia happy..." Jean gasped, her mind racing blindly in her confused, drugged arousal.

"Then... come and kiss my pussy, Darling," the statuesque bacherlorette urged in her sultry voice, moving up beside the other and lying back onto the pillow. "Get down on your knees between my legs, as I did to you. Later, I'll turn around on top of you and we'll both lick and suck each other at the same time, until we cum together..."

Slowly, Jean lowered her trembling legs, something rebelling within her as she began to raise herself into an upright position. Even through the dense haze befogging her heavily drugged brain, inbred moralistic principles again attempted to break through the spaced-out web engulfing her. She shook her head as if to clarify the confusion inside it, and Lydia Newell said:

"Don't be afraid, Baby. You'll love it... or have you ever licked pussy before?"

"No... no, never..."

"Well... there's always a first time for everything, Darling. Don't be frightened... come on, get down between my legs. See how tempting it looks, all wet and pink just waiting for you to love it, Baby! Hurry... don't keep Lydia waiting... she needs your hot little tongue there... !"

"Yeessss... yesss... I know... !" Jean heard herself say, the frantic force of her unfulfilled desire pitted against the credo of upbringing creating havoc inside her. Again, she shook her blonde-head, her long silken hair wildly flailing around her white, naked shoulders as she sensed the burning excitement of wantonness taking complete command over her... but with it came delicious memory waves of Mark... of Caesar! Her... her wonderful animal-lover would do it for her! She sat for a moment in her exquisitely feeling naked, staring at the vivacious girl who lie back before her, the open, invitational spread of Lydia's shapely white thighs, and the passion inciting sight of her open, hair-encircled vaginal mouth skyrocketing wilder sensations of desire through her.

Jean stared in fascination up between Lydia Newell's wide held legs, at her moistened cuntal-slit and the visual enchantment of her tiny, puckered anus! Licking sensual flames whipped through the blonde, young wife! Yes... yes... Caesar... she needed her darling Caesar to bring her ecstatic joy... !

"Now, Baby, now!" Lydia sharply commanded, suddenly realizing that the whole scene was taking a wrong twist! "Remember Lydia, sweet lover... ? You promised to kiss her pussy... promised!"

"L-Lydia... ?" Jean repeated, staring and loving the sight of the beautiful girl enticingly presented before her... yet, yet... ? "Y-Yes Lydia, you're so lovely... but I have to go now... have to go... !"

The auburn-haired girl felt her mouth falling open! She'd heard the other's words, but couldn't quite believe them! Then, an enraging thought dawned! That stupid sonofabitch, Morgan, had made the dose too gentle! Some trip! Goddamn him! She lowered her legs and jerked upright to a sitting position. "Listen... you don't want to go home, Jeannie baby! Mark is... is very busy... !"

"No... no... I have to leave now, Lydia..." Jean almost blankly insisted, easing off the bed. "Mark... Caes..."

"You-You stupid cunt!" Lydia spat, not waiting for her to finish her statement. "Goddamn you... ! Link! Link... where in hell are you... ?"

"Right here, right here, Lydia!" the big man responded, bursting from the closet. "What you want, Honey... ?"

"Fuck the shit out of the little bitch! Fuck her!" the blazing, emerald-eyed girl snarled. "She doesn't get out of here tonight until I'm through with her!"

"Sure, sure!" Morgan grinningly blurred, his lurid smirk spreading his unshaven mouth as he began to puff at his clothing. "You want I should fuck her now... ?"

"Like a goddamned animal... no mercy!" the auburn-haired girl vindictively ordered in her aroused nakedness. "Fuck her from behind, dog-fashion, while I lay here beneath and watch! And get the camera! The bitch! Fuck her like a whore-dog!"

"I doubt it'll be any surprise to this sweet bitch," Morgan gutturally spewed, hustling for his camera and handing it to the naked, angry girl on the bed who was reassuming her obscene, leg- raised position. "That goddamned wild bastard, Caesar, has been fucking her right along!"

"I don't care about that... just fuck her like a goddamn she-dog from behind!" Lydia hissed, her young brain swimming in denied rage. "Push her face up over my cunt and give it to her! "She's going to eat this girl's pussy and go out of her mind doing it... !"


A deep growl of raging anger filled the massive throat of the wild dog watching through the sheet of glass separating him from his golden one. Uneasily, he lowered himself and padded back and forth, then, caught forepaws onto the windowsill once more. His glowing, amber-eyes fixed on the now, uncovered brute-man who was forcing his yellow-haired, clotheless mate back onto the sleeping place where she-of-the-sheep lay back with her white legs raised and open, her moistened, black-framed female split thrust upward, as if waiting!

Vocal sounds, harshly toned, reached Caesar's keen ears and he saw that they came from the bitter-eyed female who lay back prone and waiting, then the brute-man responded, but his golden mate made no sound... nor did she seem to struggle, for her eyes were dimmed and uncertain. Fierce resentment filled his animal body, yet the shelter with its glass barriers shielded them from him! He could do nothing but watch... and wait for the moment of his vengeance... !


Link Morgan's sudden appearance in Lydia Newell's bedroom struck Jean as being a strange phenomenon, but in her drugged state it meant little to her. Even her exposed nakedness before him raised no sense of embarrassment or shame; only his big hands suddenly gripping hold of her arms and detaining her from leaving caused a wave of frustration to wash through her sensuously trembling belly. She had to get to her Caesar... to have his wonderful cock plunging up into the raging, desire-throbbing hole between her legs! Why didn't Morgan... Lydia, understand?

"No... no please... I have to leave now! He... he'll be coming to my window soon to make beautiful love to me... !" Jean confusedly pleaded as Link pressed her nakedly stripped body back onto the bed. "Please... don't you see... ?"

"Sure, bitch, I see, all right!" Morgan gutturally rasped, the feel of her warm, soft flesh to his hands making his throbbing cock jerk excitedly in its naked, poling hardness. "On your hands and knees, Baby... that's right, move right up between Miss Newell's legs," he lecherously ordered, kneeing onto the bed behind her and lewdly grabbing onto his long, thick shaft of blood-swollen flesh, unable to take his eyes off the sensuously rounded curves of the youthful nakedness bent helplessly down before him!

"Now, that's better, Lover!" Lydia half-whispered, reaching down between her drawn back legs to brush Jean's long, blonde hair away from her disconcerted face. "Remember your promise, Baby, to lick and love Lydia's pussy... ?"

"Yes... yessss... but I have to cum... don't you see... and he'll be looking for me... ?" Jean whimpered, her smoke-blue eyes growing wet with threatening tears.

"She's talking about that fucking wild mutt!" Morgan lewdly enlightened. "Don't you get it? Like I said, she's been screwing the brute right along! The goddamn acid is acting like a truth serum on her!"

"Please... please, I have to go now, Lydia!" Jean insisted. "H-He'll be looking for me... and I need him so bad tonight... !"

"Who'll be looking for you?" the green-eyed, obscenely positioned girl, questioned, the full realization of what Morgan had been trying to say registering at last to further spur her burning desire. "Who, Baby?"

"M-My darling... C-Caesar... he'll come to my window and... and I won't be there!" Jean innocently whimpered. "And... and I need him so much tonight... !"

"Does he... he fuck you good? Does he, Darling?" Lydia hissingly questioned, her overhwhelming lust at the exotic blonde- wife's beastial revelation maddeningly exciting her. "Tell me, does he, Jean... and is his animal-cock big?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.