Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers - Cover

Caesar Comes, His Revenge and Conquers

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Who would believe that a dog is smart enough to do all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It mattered little to the sleek and powerful german shepherd dog that the small town's streets had been brightened with additional lamp, lantern, even fired torch-light. He merely clung more stealthily to the inevitable shadows of the warm summer night, avoiding with ease the clumsy patroling male-humans who sought to destroy him. A balanced sense of avenged pride burned warmly in his deep muscular chest; he had punished them for the brutal, torture-death of his mate, satisfying the ancient law cryptically imbedded in his uncanny animal-brain... lex talionis... the law of retaliation. Yet, in so doing, he had rekindled the banked embers of another smoldering force from ages passed, a seething aberrant urge that had brought him down from the hills again this night.

Caesar stole his way in a surreptitious silence equal to the very shadows enshrouding him, knowing exactly his destination, the craving dictate in his feral loins magnetically guiding him. Cautiously, he moved his great head in searching sweeps, aware through instinct that the gold medallion hanging from his throat on its glittering chain could attract attention in the light of the moon. Ahead, he saw the shelter where she would be lying on the human sleeping place, the golden female-human he had chosen to replace the mate they had cruelly killed.

A feverish heat spread through his huge, invincible body at the glow coming from the opened window. She was waiting for him... !

The surge of wild mating instinct motivating the massive dog caused his long tongue to lick out ravenously at his lips, while his mighty animal-loins convulsively reacted in pulsating throbs. Deliberately, but with vigilance, the illusive, canine beast crept toward the open window, a sudden piercing howl back in the hills advising him that his pack was racing down toward the valley in its quest for food...


The willowy, ivory-skinned girl who tossed herself nakedly onto Jean Blakely's bed, sensed a certain feeling of imposition at her friend's relinquishing their bedroom to them. Mark, too, had insisted and of course, her own numb old Steve had merely said "thanks." The dodo... all he was concerned with was getting a story for that lousy magazine he slaved for, not giving the slightest thought to Jean and Mark's inconvenience. Then off he goes, chasing down the utterly ridiculous tale that had brought them there. Not that she hadn't expected to be a writer's widow throughout most of their stay in Crescent Valley, but she'd had hopes that this, their first night there, would be spent together... especially following her monthly five-day abstinence because of her period.

God, she was always a lusty little hot-box right after, wasn't she? Carol Foster racily thought to herself, wriggling the naked roundness of her full white buttocks in a little sensuous undulation against the smooth satin give of the sheeted mattess. A tiny shiver of erotic delight tingled along her spine. Reflexively, she brushed her long slender fingers with a light touch over the diffused, resilient flesh of her full, white breasts, absently teasing at their tiny, ruby-like nipples until they were incited buds of sensitive hardness. He could have at least waited until morning; she'd certainly dropped enough hints all evening long. She thought this as she lay there uneasily in her aroused nakedness, the soft glow from the bedside lamp playing over the smooth curves and hollows of her young, supple body, heatedly adding to her sensual appetite.

Of course, the drinks hadn't done anything to cool her down either, especially the last two she'd had with Jean after the boys had left on their crazy, wild dog-pack-hunt. But she'd needed them; she'd been so damned mad when Steve had told her he probably wouldn't be home until morning. Such absolute nonsense... the whole ludicrous yarn... a wild dog raping a girl... ! It surprised her that an intelligent man like Mark Blakely could take any stock in such an absurd story... and he'd looked so damned grave, almost avoiding Steve's questions. Even Jean, after they'd left, had practically refused to discuss it, continuously changing the subject. Frankly, she'd been just as satisfied, Carol remembered, half smiling to herself, any reference to sex doing nothing but turning her on that much more.

At least, it was wonderful being together with Jean again... and Mark was just as handsome and desirable as ever, though she doubted if her husband or Jean would appreciate her secret sexual fantasies about the young, virile deputy sheriff. Anyway, it was all an illusory affair, and quite one-sided, she felt certain, though he'd done marvelous things for her in her dreams... wildly passionate acts that could only take place in her sensuously unbridled mind. Like... now, at that very moment, as she continued to stroke her soft hands down over the smooth white flesh of her voluptuous young nakedness, and imagined conception of what his penis, in an excited desire-hardened state, would look like filling her fevered mind. It would be longer and thicker than Steve's, Mark was that much bigger a man, and it would be solidly hard... hot and throbbing in her hand as she slowly pulled back its foreskin to reveal the moistened, purplish head with its tiny slitted eye seeping out those first delicious drops of his heated male-semen... !

God! The thought alone was enough to drive her wild, the naked, short-haired brunette squirminkly dreamed, letting her caressing hands brush over the churning little bowl of her belly in their ever descending course toward the sensually dampened, erogenous little slit down between her hot full thighs. She felt the soft down of her pubic curls with the tips of her sensitive fingers, grazing teasingly through their silken texture, the realization flitting through her fired mind that she wouldn't be thinking this way had her husband, Steve, stayed with her. Damn him, she was just too good to him was all... sucking him off every night during her period... no wonder he'd put that stupid story ahead of her inevitable seizure of "hotpussy"!

She had, in fact, spoiled him during their two-years of marriage with the incessant hunger of her mouth, but she couldn't help it. Not that she didn't love to get fucked; she'd give anything for the hot, thick length of his hard cock buried to the hilt in her burning little pussy lips at that very moment... but there was something more passionately intimate in the tongue- licking and mouthing of his pulsating, rock-hardness that lustfully intoxicated her. To get down between his legs and caress his cum-bloated balls in her warm hands... to lick away that first pungent drop of his sweet-tasting cum with the tip of her tongue... to moisten her lips and slip them down over its hot, blood-swollen head, gradually sucking the thick length of it into her saliva-slickened mouth and throat until her nose brushed his pelvic hair... ! And then, that insane moment of wanton ecstasy when he pumped his scalding sperm deep up into her mouth, half choking her as it flooded like liquid fire down her hungrily swallowing throat to boil passionately down in her belly below... !

God, I'm hot! Carol mentally gasped, aware that her fingers had gently spread open the flushed lips of her desire-filled cunt, two of them slithering wetly into the seething, moist crevice between. Hedonistically, they stroked through the smooth fluid flesh, one skillfully caressing the tiny bud of her erect clitoris, transmitting frenzied little shocks of intensive sensation to her passion-whetted brain. Oooohhh... if only I had Jean's husband, Mark's cock in my mouth right now! God, I'd suck his balls inside out... ! she lewdly visualized, spreading and lifting her long, shapely white legs and drawing them back up her naked young body until her knees kissed the hardened, tingling nipples of her swollen breasts. Then, as she plunged two slender fingers into the nibbling, viscid mouth of her tighly absorbing cuntal channel, she raised her head to look down between her nakedly throbbing breasts and observed through darkly glazed eyes the obscenely erotic sight she presented to herself...

It was at that precise moment that she saw him... !

For some minutes passed, Caesar had been watching her, his acute animal-brain at first solicitous for the welfare of his golden-headed mate, and then wary of deception. Momentarily, he had surveyed the heavy breathing antics of the unclothes, fire- eyed, female-human who waited for him in his chosen one's bed; then silently he eased away to circle the house, pausing at each glassed window. Only one more did he find raised enough to sense the human smell beyond, and there he found her, his keen instinct of scent infallible. She slept heavily, the window not opened wide enough for him to enter.

The sleek hair on the back of his neck and along his strong backbone lifted erect in a moment of angered denial, the tendency to bare his fangs sweeping through his powerful body. Yet, he did not. An undefinable warmth glowed inside the great breast for his golden-haired mate; she would not forsake him... there was an animal-like bond between them. She had provided the new fire- eyed, female-human in her bed, knowing that he was coming. Again, he slowly returned to the first window.

With forelegs on the sill, Caesar watched the sensuously lewd performance of the ivory-bodied she-person, the throbbing heat in his potent animal-loins ferally mounting at the sight. Her panting breath filled his erect ears, as did the biting aroma of her wet, female secretions burn goadingly in his intensely sniffing nostrils! He gazed with unflinching eyes at her small hand moving rhythmically between her nakedly spread legs... saw the smooth white columns lift up and fold teasingly back toward her chest, sighs of softly mewling passion whimpering from her as she continued to move her hand like the licking of flames at the thin, wetly glistening opening he knew to be the mating slit of her soft, uncovered body.

She saw him then... her dulled, fire-eyes locking on his presence, their sparkling darkness seeming to grow wide and fear- filled. Her movements ceased, her small tongue-moistened mouth falling open... ! He did not wait longer, but agily bounded through the open window... !

Mother of God! What had happened to the choked funnel of her throat, Carol couldn't imagine! She had tried to scream but nothing came out! The first sight of it... the massive animal- head with gleaming fangs and glowing amber-eyes viciously staring at her over the sill of the opened window had been enough to suck a vacuum into her belly and loins! Again, she'd tried to raise a sound in her fearfully convulsing throat and had gotten nothing but rasping chokes... then, the brute had nimbly bounded through the window onto the bed!

Now, she stared at it... him... a dog with a golden disc hanging from a chain around his massive throat, that phenomenon of itself desperately trying to register properly in her terrorized brain! There... there... there was something, she knew, something recognizable in the medallion that she should immediately fathom... but she couldn't think! He... it... whatever, was practically on top of her defenseless naked body... and then, she realized that she still held her legs drawn up and back in a lewd, intercourse position.

Slowly, Carol started to lower them, immediately freezing as the intruding brute unleashed a low but warning, guttural growl, then moved on the bed between their trembling uplifted columns, until his huge head was poised directly above her helplessly upraised loins and buttocks! She swallowed in avid horror, the wild dog's presence, his identity according to the medal dangling from his neck, plus the absolute fact that he was there... and he was... subconsciously making her know that this was it... him... the very myth that had brought her and Steve to Crescent Valley! Ex-Except that he was no myth! He lived! And he was savagely hovering right above her... above her nakedly vulnerable loins... !

God, she had never been a coward... a stupid person, or whimpering female, not in all of her twenty-three years... but this... this was unbelievable! She tried to think... ! To scream would be futile! There was no one to help her; only Carol was in the house! Mark had spoken of posted sentries, but how far away was the nearest one... ? Lord, he could tear her apart before any help might even get close to the house! No! No! She must... must remain cool... somehow, charm him keep him at bay! And... and what was he doing... ?

A potent unexpected sensation charged through her earlier, self-aroused loins and belly as she watched him lower his huge head and begin to sniff at her genitals, his cold, wet nose like the brushing touch of an ice-cube against her hot, sensitive cunt- lips and still, tingling thighs... !

Oh... oh God! That... that was his tongue... !

In spine-chilling awe, Carol frantically squirmed beneath the sudden lashing hotness of his wet animal-tongue as it snaked out to lick up and down the smooth-fleshed vale between the trembling, taut mounds of her upraised buttocks. She sucked in her breath and held it until she feared her lungs would burst, while the wetly moistened end of his nose teased hotly against the sensitive area surrounding her upraised anal mouth, its worming tip burrowing with an uncanny knowledge into the tiny oval of its tightly clenched lips!

Ooooooohhhhh! she mentally gasped at the shocking aggression, her young mind a whirlpool of confusion! Cool... yes... my God... keep my head... cool... ! Mustn't scream... mustn't... ! Ooooohhhhhh... ! she choked within to the unbelievable animal- probing of her unprotected loins by the ferocious looking dog. She was not going to faint; she well knew that! She had never fainted in her life... but how... what was she going to do? My god, he... he was starting to lick her there as if she were just another bitch dog in heat... and damn, she had been that, hadn't she! Could... could he sense it? Why hadn't she listened when they were talking about him? Caesar... yes, that's what they'd called him... Caesar! Now, she could see the letters embossed on the medallion... and the Roman centurion... then, the eagle as the golden disc flickered back and forth to his movements... ! But... but it was all impossible... these things didn't happen... !

Oooooooohhhhh... ! she inwardly wailed, hearing his simultaneous whimper as once more, he wetly taunted the tiny puckered hole of her anal mouth with his hot, incessant tongue! Good God, he'd raped a girl! She hadn't believed it! Now, she wasn't so sure! Oh... oh, what he was doing to her there... ! If only she hadn't drunk so much! It... it was almost impossible to put thoughts together... or to make sense! She'd been so hot... thinking of her girlfriend Jean's husband's virile young cock... sucking it... and suddenly, this maddening reality had burst upon her... !

Am I much more than an animal myself? lustfully confused brunette frenziedly though with heaving breaths as lewd sensations from Caesar's hot, savage tongue flickered sensuously through her! Reflexively, she writhed and twisted, gasping aloud, and then stiffening at his menacing growl!

Oooooh God!

His head that had raised in a vicious show of teeth, dropped once more and she felt his wet, searing tongue burning upward toward the still hotly flushed lips of her excited young pussy. She uncontrollably trembled as he swept his branding, moist flesh along the narrow pink crevice between her widely spread thighs, then up over the full split of her hair-fringed cunt! From her babyishly quivering rectal mouth, it traced the pink passion- engorged edges of her excited pussy-lips to the tiny, erect floweret of her softly pulsating little clitoris! She lifted her head higher to gape downward between her throbbing breasts and open white thighs at the incredible obscene spectacle. Blinding sensations of new-born lust stabbed through her tremoring naked body at the contact of his melting tongue with her super-senstive nerve-centers! Again and again, he licked up between her legs, the thick length of his deliciously fluid tongue spreading deeply through her moist, yielding cuntal-flesh like a dull knife through softened pink butter, carrying her higher away from human reality with every breathtaking lick!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.