Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I just had to see you, Rita," Mitzi said. "Golly, you're pretty."

"Well, thank you, Mitzi, and come in. I take it you're out of lotion... or pills."

"No, I still have a few more days' supply of both," the girl said as she sprawled on the couch. "Boy, last night was sure an experience. You know Bill Morrison?"

"I've seen him with Tommy," Rita said. "What about him?"

"Well, last night he invited me out to the drive-in."

"That was nice of him. Did you enjoy the movie?"

"We didn't see much of the movie. In fact, I couldn't see over the seat back."

Rita smiled. "I take it the two of you had other interests."

"Well, he was sure hot! He stripped me down naked. Then he... you should've seen his old car."

Rita smiled and waited.

"After he undressed me, he put my feet through those little loops at the sides. I was so spread out, I thought I'd split wide open. Then he fucked me. Only it was different from you and me. I guess he wasn't trying to be rough, but that's the way it happened. Rough and fast."

Rita had to smile at her description. "Honey, fast is the way it is with most men. You have to work on them to get it up again so they can make you come. This wasn't your first time, was it?"

"No, I fucked a few times before... once with Tommy a month ago... a couple of times with other guys. But I just don't know how to..." Her voice trailed off.

Rita worked hard to suppress the urge to smile. This could have been her as a young teenager once.

"Well, when he shot off in you too soon, did you do anything to get it up again?"

"I tried to go down on him. He was just getting hard again when I gagged. I guess I ruined everything." Her eyes filled with tears when she looked up. "Oh, Rita, I liked doing it with you lots better."

Rita patted the girl's shoulder. "There, now, honey, maybe you just need another lesson."

Her face brightened. "Golly, Rita, I'd really like that!"

The lights were dim in the bedroom. Rita pulled Mitzi's jeans off her, leaving all her attractive curves bare. Mitzi undressed Rita, the girl's face turning more flushed with each garment she removed. When she pulled Rita's panties down and dropped them, she sucked in her breath.

Rita struck a pose, standing in her stockings, one knee bent, and said, "Like it?"

"Rita! Your cunt... it looks so..."

"It looks naked," Rita said. "Like it?"

"Oh, I do!" Mitzi put a finger inside the pouting lips of Rita's shaved cunt. "It looks so nice and smooth."

"Would you like for me to shave your cunt?"

"Well, I... yes! Make me look as nice as you, Rita."

Mitzi was looking up at the ceiling mirror when Rita left for Tommy's bedroom. There, she gathered the needed shaving implements and then returned to her bedroom, where the girl was sprawled back on the bed, looking at herself in the mirrors. Mitzi's triangle of coarse black cunt-hair was easy to trim away with the scissors, leaving a field of rough stubble.

Rita wasn't as sure with the razor as Tommy had been, so she worked slowly, carefully, lest she cut Mitzi's tender skin. Starting from the base of her thighs, she worked the blade in short strokes toward the lips of her cunt. Then she stretched the skin between her cunt and her asshole and shaved that, as well.

Soon everywhere there was light-olive skin except for a ridge of shaving cream along her cunt-lips. Rita put two fingers in her cunt-slot, then three fingers, then four to fill the length of her cunt and hold the cunt-lips straight. Then she carefully shaved right up to the bare edges of the cunt-lips.

When she sponged away all traces of shaving cream, there was nothing but smooth, soft skin and a cunt that was a little bigger than her own.

"You have a beautiful cunt, Mitzi."

"Thanks for making it look so nice."

Mitzi put her hands on her knees and forced her legs to the sides and down almost to the bed, to have them spring back when she took her hands away.

"I wish I could do things like you do, Rita. You can put your knees straight out and all the way down. It makes you look so cute."

"Well, that kind of flexibility doesn't come easy," Rita said. "But I'll try to help you do it. Just relax and try to make your hips and legs go limp."

Rita bent Mitzi's left leg straight out and pushed it down until it wouldn't go any farther, then she reached over to her right knee and held it down while she worked the hip joint around and around. Gradually, her left thigh went lower and lower. When it finally came all the way down to the bed, Rita held it down and shifted her attention to the right leg.

As Rita brought Mitzi's right knee down to the bed after working the hip joint around many times, the girl's cunt-lips opened wide.

"We're almost there, honey," Rita said. "Raise your ass, and I'll put some pillows under it."

Mitzi tore her attention from the ceiling mirror and arched her back.

As Tommy had done while flexing her own hips, Rita worked the girl's knees down farther and farther. As though relaxed, Mitzi lay back with her body arched so her shoulders rested on the bed.

When the sides of Mitzi's knees touched the bed at the same time, her pussy-slit was open and her pale-pink clit showed.

"There," Rita said, patting her thigh. "I'll bet you've never been open that much before."

Mitzi smiled a little, and tensed her legs and hips. She brought her ass up above the pillows, and Rita pulled them from under her.

Mitzi let her ass down to the bed. Then, keeping her knees straight out to the sides, she heaved her cunt high, spreading the cunt-lips.

After letting her ass back down, she practiced flexing her body while she raised her ass.

Just watching the graceful motions of the girl, Rita got an aching feeling in her tits. She sat down on the bed and put her finger in Mitzi's cunt and pushed her fingertip into her pussy- slit.

Mitzi rocked her ass up each time Rita fucked her finger in her cunt. Rita stroked into the girl, deeper and deeper.

Mitzi started breathing fast. "Rita, how did you hold the dildo so tight in your cunt the other day?"

"I just tightened my cunt-muscles," Rita said, lying beside the girl, all the while keeping her finger in her cunt. "Put your finger in my cunt. I'll show you."

Rita's pussy tingled with warm ripples while the girl's finger slipped inside. Mitzi fucked her finger in and out while Rita let her ass rock slightly with the motions.

Rita asked, "Does it feel loose to you now?"

"Your cunt isn't loose, Rita, but it's easy to slip my finger in and out."

Then Rita tightened the muscles in her pussy.

"Hey!" Mitzi said, pulling her finger out more slowly. "That's really tight. How do you do it?"

"It's easy," Rita said, fucking her finger in and out of Mitzi's cunt. "Tighten your cunt around my finger."

"I don't know how."

"Just pretend you're holding back from pissing."

Mitzi tightened her cunt around Rita's finger. Rita could still slip her finger through the cunt-lips, but it took a lot more effort.

"That's the way, honey," Rita said.

"This is easy," Mitzi said. "You were right. All I had to do was think I had to piss and hold myself shut."

"You learn fast. Now let's do some serious finger-fucking."

Rita crooked her finger slightly and felt for the girl's clit. Just as she touched the nub, Mitzi gasped and jerked her cunt up.

Mitzi's finger crooked in Rita's cunt and probed. Rita braced herself for the jolt her finger would bring when it hit her clit too hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.