Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was late afternoon the next day when Rita was working in the kitchen, preparing two snacks.

So far, her plan had worked. Tommy's sexual cravings were satisfied. She had satisfied Mitzi, as well. As long as she could keep the two apart, the little bitch couldn't get her hooks into her son.

As far as she could tell, Tommy was completely satisfied with her. So was Mitzi. There was a price, though. Rita pressed a hand against her sore cunt. She could still fuck like a teenager, but she couldn't bounce back from hard use as fast.

She took the tray with two sandwiches and two glasses of milk into Tommy's bedroom, where he was studying with his friend, Bill Morrison.

"You guys ready for a break yet?" she asked.

"Hey, that's nice or you, Mrs. Baylor," Bill said.

"Thanks, Mom," Tommy said, pushing back from the desk.

"How's the cramming coming along?" Rita asked.

"Well, Mrs. Baylor," Bill said, "

"Rita," she interrupted. "Just call me Rita."

"Okay, Rita. Like I was saying, I think Tommy's ready for the exam. But I need to bone up a little more."

Rita glanced at her wristwatch. "Say Tommy, aren't you late for basketball practice?"

"Gee, I forgot," Tommy said, swallowing the last of his sandwich. "Look, Mom, is it okay if Bill stays a little while to look at my notes?"

"Sure. I might even fix him another sandwich. Have a good practice."

When her son had left, Rita took longer than necessary to clean up the crumbs from their sandwiches while she sized Bill up.

He was a good-looking guy, all right. Maybe she could steer him into going after Mitzi. If he could keep the little bitch satisfied, then Rita could devote full time to taking care of Tommy.

"You must have a busy schedule, Bill," she said. "Keeping up with your studies."

"Oh, it's busy at times, all right," he said.

"Ever take time out for girls?"

"Not much. I guess there's time, but I'm just not much with girls."

"Why not? There are lots of nice girls around here. For instance, there's Mitzi... Mitzi... what's her name?"

"You must mean Mitzi Johnson. Yeah, I know her. I guess she's nice enough, but I just don't know how to get started."

"Oh, that's simple enough, Bill. You just ask her to go out to the drive-in or something. All you have to do is be yourself."

"Well, I don't know."

"Look, I've fixed some coffee. Let's have it in the living room while we talk."

The drapes were drawn and the lighting dim in the living room. Bill sat on the couch, his arms out on the backrest. Rita poured the two cups full, set them on saucers on the cocktail table, and sat down beside him.

She scooted over so her hip was against his.

"Now, Mitzi's a nice girl and she's friendly. All you have to do is put your arm around her, like this." Rita took his outstretched arm and put it around her while she nestled her head on his shoulder. "Then, if you turn your head and kiss her, she'll respond."

When Bill turned his head, Rita was on him with her lips parted. His arm went down around her waist. She twisted around on the couch with her tits against him.

Bill drew away and sucked in his breath.

"My gosh, Rita. You're nice!"

"So are you, Bill. You're really nice."

She put her lips against his and pushed her tits harder against him. Her skirt was riding halfway up on her thighs, and she worked her legs back and forth, bringing the hem even higher.

His hand was on her lap. She took his wrist and guided his hand up inside her skirt. When he touched her crotch, she rolled her ass up, sliding her panty-clad cunt up against his fingers.

He worked his hand inside the waistband of her panties while she spread her legs as wide as her hiked-up skirt would allow.

Bill slipped a finger into her cunt-gash and probed inward. A rough nail scratched the tender flesh of her inner cunt-folds and she winced.

His fingertip parted her inner cunt-flesh, making little ripples of warmth tingle through her pussy.

"Oh, Bill! That's so nice. Give me some more."

He thrust his finger in, making her jerk her hips when the rough nail scraped in deep.

She had his fly open, and her hand was inside his shorts, holding his hard cock.

"Oh, I like that, Bill. I like your finger, but I'd rather have this in me," she said as she squeezed his cock.

He fumbled at the zipper on the side of her skirt.

"That's it, Bill. Undress me. Take everything off but my stockings."

He got to his feet, and she swung her legs up on the couch, holding her ass up while he pulled her skirt down. He drew the garment down off her legs and turned to her blouse. While he pulled the buttons loose on the front, he bent close, and she grabbed his head and drew his face against hers, thrusting her tongue in his mouth. He got her blouse peeled off her shoulders and slipped it down off her arms.

When he jerked his mouth away from hers, he sucked in his breath. Then he grabbed her bra in the front and straightened the hook with one hard tug and ripped the straps off, letting her tits spring free.

"I'm sorry, Rita," he said, holding the ruined garment. "I didn't mean to rip it off."

"It's okay, Bill," she said, her breath coming fast. "Don't forget my panties."

He grabbed the waistband with both hands and peeled her panties down, leaving her in stockings, garters, and high-heeled shoes.

She sprang up and opened his shirt.

"Now it's my turn," she said.

She peeled his shirt down off his shoulders and pulled the sleeves free of his arms. Then she stripped him naked quickly.

"Christ, Rita!" Bill said, still breathing hard. "What do I do next--with Mitzi?"

Rita had to smile. If he only knew how easy it was.

"Well, if you're in the drive-in, it's a little cramped in the car. What kind of car do you have?"

He looked away. "You won't believe this. It's a thirty-six La Salle."

Rita believed it, all right. Just like her first date.

"Really!" she said. "The kind that has leather loops to hold onto in the back?"

"Yeah. I didn't know anyone else had even seen one."

"Wait here."

Rita went to Tommy's bedroom and came back with two of his old neckties. The couch was as long as the back seat of that old car, and it had a raised armrest at each end. She tied a necktie loosely in a loop through each armrest.

"You've got it made, Bill," she said, sitting in the middle of the couch. "Just put her feet through those two loops. Here, spread my legs out and put my feet through these ties."

Bill threaded one of her feet through the cloth loop at one end of the couch. While he bent the other leg out, he couldn't take his eyes from her spreading cunt. Her legs were barely long enough to reach the ends of the couch. Once her feet were through the loops, she was held captive, her legs split straight out, her pussy spread wide.

"God, but you're nice," he said.

"You're not bad, yourself," she said. "Now, all you have to do is do what comes naturally."

He leaned down between her legs and held the soft flesh of her hips. As he half-crouched in position, his cock came down close to her cunt. His prick wasn't as big as Tommy's, but it was plenty stiff and looked hard as a piece of steel as the cock-head went into her spread pussy-slot.

Her fuck-hole, already partly open, tingled with warmth as the cock-head pushed against it, spreading it farther. A painful jolt went through her cunt and passed, and his cock fucked into her pussy.

Rita braced her shoulders against the back of the couch, arching her back, thrusting her belly out, as he fucked into her cunt. The tingling warmth traveled deep in her cunt as he fucked her balls-deep. Then he drew back until the prick-head tugged at her stretched cunt-hole, making her gasp.

She grabbed his shoulders, "Just don't pull back any farther than that. Oh, I like your cock inside me. Give it to me!"

He fucked back into her, driving his groin against her cunt- mound, and then drew back.

Again and again, he fucked his prick full length into her, sending nice waves of tingling warmth through her cunt.

Then she rolled her ass out and sucked in her belly, just as he started another thrust. The head of his cock drove against her clit.

"Oh!"

The sensation made her jerk all over. Quickly, she thrust her belly out, and the next stroke of his cock went deeper in her cunt.

Now she worked her belly in and out, rocking the position of her cunt. She took one stroke on her clit, the next deep in her fuck-hole.

Then his cock-strokes turned harder and harder. She took each one full length in her cunt as his groin pounded against her pussy-mound. He poised, then rammed his cock home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.