Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tommy was fresh scrubbed from the shower at the gym when he came in.

"Well, how was the game, Honey?" Rita asked.

"They beat us," he said, "but we made 'em fight for it."

"That's the spirit. Feeling tired?"

He started to nod. Then he smiled.

"All depends. Long as it isn't basketball..."

"Remember the fireplace in my bedroom?"

He nodded.

"Why don't you get a nice fire started?"

He smiled and said, "You got it, Mom."

Firelight soon flickered across the room, aiding the lone small table lamp. When Rita sauntered in, the ridiculous blue bedroom slippers with high heels made her hips roll like a schoolgirl's. She joined Tommy, sitting on the deep-pile carpet in front of the flame.

"You're a first-class fire builder," she said.

"Nothing's too good for my mom," he said, lying back.

"Sometimes I wonder if your old mom's still got what it takes."

"I never had any doubt."

"Tommy, you're not giving me a line of bullshit, are you?" she asked, lying back beside him.

"I couldn't lie to you, Mom."

"Well, examine the merchandise one more time and tell me I'm still all right."

He got up on his knees and untied the sash on her dressing gown. Heat from the fire warmed her naked skin as he peeled the robe away. She felt as if she were back in Jack's arms, in an age long ago, determined to be pleasing to the man she loved.

With her gown drawn open, Tommy put an arm under her shoulders and worked the garment down off her arms. He let her down to the rug and then lifted her ass with one strong arm and pulled the robe aside. He stood up, quickly stripped off his pajamas, and then rejoined her on the rug.

His hands were warmer than the heat from the fireplace on her tits as he squeezed them, firmly but not so hard it hurt. He put his lips against hers and kissed her. There was gentleness in his touch but the strength that Mitzi lacked.

His lips moved down on her neck to her tits, where he kissed each nipple, turning them hard, then down across the swell of her belly to her pussy-mound. He nibbled at her short cunt-hair, then looked at her cunt closely.

"I thought blonde genes were supposed to be dominant," he said.

"Well, I guess so... in a statistical sense. Why?"

"You're a real blonde... either that or you've been using the two-bottle peroxide kit. No, your eyes are so blue, you've gotta be a blonde. Dad's hair was dark brown. So's mine. Is that what you meant by statistics? Odds are for it, but no guarantees?"

"I think so," she said. "Satisfied I'm a real blonde?"

"Yeah, with your pink skin and blue eyes, you're a blonde, all right." He patted her pussy, looking at her lovely body.

"I try to flex my body, and it just doesn't work like it did once."

He patted the soft flesh of her hip. "You're a half-pint, but lots of young girls would like to look like you. What doesn't flex?"

"My hips. When I was a teenager and I used to... well, never mind what I did then. I used to be able to bend my legs like pretzels."

"Well, let's see," he said, grasping one stockinged thigh just above her knee.

He brought her thigh straight up and then bent it out to the side. It went down easily until the knee was a foot above the rug, then down another six inches... and stopped. Holding that leg in place, he did the same with the other.

"I'd say that isn't bad, Mom," he said. "You sure look nice with your cunt spread like that."

"I used to be able to bring my legs straight out and down flat... and even farther than that. You'd like my cunt spread out that way."

"Does it hurt, the way I'm holding your legs out now?"

"No, it's just tight in my hips."

"Like for me to see if I can loosen you up a little?"

"I'd love it."

After a time, he had her thighs straight out and down flat on the rug. He took his hands away, and her legs stayed down.

"How's that, Mom?"

"That's nice of you, Tommy," she said. "Like to take it a little farther?"

"Okay, but I'm afraid I'll break you apart."

"Promise I'll shout if it starts hurting."

Tommy grabbed three pillows from the bed. After stacking them, he slipped a hand under her ass, raising her, and put the stack of pillows under her. Balanced on the soft support, her thighs remained straight out and about a foot above the rug.

As before, he held one leg and worked the other around and around, all the time pressing the thigh down. When both knees were within a couple of inches of the rug, her hips started hurting. She kept silent, taking care to not gasp in pain, while he worked her legs still lower.

Finally, both knees touched the rug. When he stopped forcing her farther open, the pain went away. With her back arched and her shoulders down on the rug, the swell of her belly hid her spread-open cunt from her view.

"Honey, can you tip the mirror? I want to see myself, right into my cunt."

When he'd tipped the big mirror, she could see right into her cunt. The outer cunt-lips were spread wide, and the pink fuck- hole was barely open.

"That's great, honey. Now pull the pillows out."

When he'd pulled the stack of pillows aside, she was left with her back arched, her cunt held high, and her weight balanced on her shoulders and on the sides of her outward-splayed knees. She let her ass down to the rug, and her fuck-hole closed. Then she pressed the sides of her knees down and levered her ass up, bringing her cunt high, spreading the cunt-lips wide. She let her ass back down. Then she tensed and, like a wave, made her body ripple out and up, through her neck, through her back, through her belly, through her hips, undulating her body. After holding her spread pussy high for a moment, she let her body sink back to the rug.

"Mom, what did you do when you were a teenager?" Tommy asked.

"Well, there were six of us girls in our group. At the end of each football game, our group had a contest to see which one of us could brace her knees straight out like this and hold her cunt up the highest. The winner got to date the football captain. I usually won."

"Mom!"

"Now I'm not a kid any longer," she said.

He ran his hands over the inner surfaces of her thighs, just above the tops of her stockings. "You sure don't look very old. Your skin is so soft and smooth."

"I'm glad you think so. Do you like my garters?"

He put his fingers inside one of the little black lacy garters that encircled her thighs, over the tops of her stockings, and said, "They look real cute on you. Aren't they a little uncomfortable, though? They're kind of tight."

"A little," she said. "Why don't you take them off? I guess my stockings will stay up by themselves, as long as I'm lying down like this."

It was a relief when he unsnapped the cute strips of elastic and tossed them aside. Kneeling between her spread thighs, he rubbed his fingers up and down the length of her cunt-gash.

Lying with her thighs straight out and down flat on the rug, she rocked her ass up and down against his movements, slipping the pussy-flesh through his fingers, making a glow of warmth travel up and down for the length of her cunt-slot.

Her breathing turned jerky. "Your hands are nice in there, Tommy, but try to get your fingers clear inside my cunt."

She held her ass down while his fingers probed a little deeper.

"Having trouble, honey?" she asked.

"You have a cunt like a little girl's."

"How would you know?"

"I've got one hell of an imagination."

"Maybe I can help you. I'll spread myself all the way." She pressed down hard with the sides of her knees, and her ass heaved high. It hurt a little in her hip joints, but she held her cunt high and spread for him. "Any better?"

"Lots better," he said. "I can even see your little clit. Let's see if I can get your inner pussy-lips turned out and hang onto them."

Little jabs of tingling heat shot through her pussy while he struggled with her inner cunt-flesh. It gave the sensation of being turned inside out while he bent the cunt-lips toward the outside, but it didn't cause any pain.

"I've got your inner pussy-lips turned out in my hands," he said.

"Can you stretch my cunt so my clit's outside?"

"No way, Mom. Like I said, you've got a little girl's cunt. Let your ass back down, and I'll get you warmed up."

His fingers were gentle on her inner cunt-lips as he rubbed them, making a nice warm glow move up and down along her pussy- slot. While he kept rubbing her cunt, she lay back and examined herself in the big mirror he had tipped down for her. With her legs spread straight out, her cunt-mound swelled up high.

As though obeying a will of its own, her ass started rolling up, working her cunt-lips through his fingers, adding to the tingling glow.

Then he stopped rubbing and looked at her cunt as though seeing inside her. Her breath came in short gasps when he bent down close to her pussy. He stretched her cunt-slot wider as he brought his mouth down.

He kissed the lips of her pussy. Then, holding the pussy- lips open, he slowly pushed his hot tongue down into her cunt- hole. The muscles in her pussy pinched shut, but his tongue was persistent. Slowly he forced it inside.

Her clit burned with a flash when his nose touched the nub, and her hips jerked up against his face.

Then he took his mouth from her cunt and looked up.

"How about it, Mom? Warmed up enough now?"

She tried to talk, but her breath kept coming in gasps. After a moment, she calmed somewhat.

"I'm hot as a fox. Give it to me!"

His hands left her cunt, and he brought his knees closer. Grasping her hips, he lifted her with her legs spread around him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.