Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I know something's goin' on, Mrs. Baylor," Mitzi said. "Something's goin' on and I want to know what it is."

"Why Mitzi," Rita said. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Sit down and tell me what's bothering you."

Mitzi dropped into a chair in the living room, then she sprang back up.

"Goddammit!" she shouted. "Tommy's been giving me the cold shoulder. It isn't like him."

"Tommy has good taste. Maybe he doesn't like you."

"Don't give me any of that shit. Dammit, I need him."

So you've finally decided to be forthright, thought Rita. Actually, the girl had attempted to make herself presentable. Maybe it wasn't her fault her stockings were baggy, her slip showed, and nothing fit well, making her look like a young street whore. She had obviously tried, and it was an improvement.

"I know there's something goin' on between you and Tommy. Believe me, I could make trouble for you... a lot of trouble."

Not likely. There would be a lot to prove and no way to prove it. Still, the little bitch could make it awkward. No point in starting a war.

"Mitzi, I... I think I know what you're going through. I was young myself once. Believe me, I know what it's like to have an ache in my pussy."

The little bitch stared. "You do?"

"Certainly. A woman has sexual needs, much like a man has. There are ways to take care of those needs."

"Oh no, I'm not gonna finger my cunt!"

"You don't have to. You can relieve those aching feelings in other ways. And it doesn't have to be with a man."

Mitzi's face was blank.

"My husband passed away over a year ago. Since then, I haven't felt like remarrying. There are other ways. There are other women in need."

"I dunno," said Mitzi. "I couldn't just go to my girlfriend and say let's fuck."

"Well, you might get bolder in time. Meanwhile, I'll show you how to relieve that ache."

Rita stood before the girl and held the top button of her dress in her fingers. Mitzi towered over her, five-feet-eight, at least. The girl's face colored while Rita opened one button after another, working down to the hem. When the garment hung open, Rita peeled it back off the brunette's shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Let's take turns undressing each other," Rita said. "It's your turn to take off my dress."

Rita turned, and Mitzi fumbled with the zipper in back and drew it down to her ass. The girl's fingers trembled and one nail was rough on her shoulder as she peeled the dress off to fall in a billowing pile of cloth around Rita's feet. Rita stepped out of it.

Mitzi's slip was a disgrace to womanhood, shapeless as it was, and Rita was glad to pull it off over the girl's head and toss it away.

Mitzi's hands were more sure as she lifted Rita's slip by the hem, tugged to get it clear of her tits, and pulled it over her head.

"My God!" Mitzi said, staring.

"What's wrong, Mitzi?"

Mitzi's eyes scanned from Rita's hips up to her face. "My God, Mrs. Baylor. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Mitzi... and why don't you call me Rita? I'd like to reserve judgment on you, but you're looking better the closer I come to getting you naked."

Mitzi did have a nice color to her skin, just a trace of olive. If only she would use a few lotions to keep it from drying out.

Rita drew the cups of Mitzi's bra together slightly, released the hook, and pulled the garment free of the girl's tits, letting them spring forth and sag. They were good-looking tits, much bigger than Rita's, with rounded brown nipples. Rita squeezed them gently and the girl's lower lip trembled slightly while she looked uncertain.

Taking her hands away and smiling, Rita offered her tits. Mitzi's nails were rough on the tender flesh of her tits, but she didn't seem to be trying to hurt her. Just awkward.

When Mitzi discarded Rita's bra, there was admiration in her eyes as she looked at the woman's firm tits. The girl's own tits jiggled with her irregular breathing.

Excitement welled in Rita for the first time as she held Mitzi by the waist, just above her garter belt, and then worked her hands out on her hips and inside the waistband of her panties, peeling the thin nylon garment down off the swell of her pussy- mound, exposing her wedge of thick cunt-hair and the lips of her cunt. While pulling her panties down on her legs, she slipped a finger into the warm, moist flesh inside the pouting lips of her cunt. Mitzi sucked her breath in with a rasp.

Rita smiled and wiggled her ass while Mitzi pulled her panties down. The girl had no desire to slowly reveal the unknown. She simply pulled Rita's panties down on her legs and let them fall around her ankles, then Rita stepped out of them.

Rita was eager to make love, but there was something she had to do first. Mitzi's baggy stockings were hideous... and it was unnecessary.

"Let me straighten your stockings for you," Rita said as she knelt before the girl.

Mitzi stood awkwardly in high heels while Rita worked the loose nylon up on her legs. While she shortened the garters to hold them in place, Rita looked closely at the girl's young body. Mitzi was a shapely girl. With a little care and education in how to dress, she could be a charming, beautiful girl.

With Mitzi's stockings drawn smooth and in nice contrast to her skin color, Rita stood and put one arm around the girl's waist, the other on her back. She stretched as tall as she could and lightly pressed her pointed tits up against the girl's softer tits and tipped her head up. Mitzi's arms went around Rita's waist just as Rita reached out with her tongue.

Their tongues touched, and Mitzi rolled her ass, brushing her cunt-hair over Rita's belly. Rita drew her breath in with a gasp as she tucked her ass in and rocked her hips, bringing her cunt up, closer to Mitzi's.

The soft edges of their cunt-lips touched. Mitzi sighed and tightened her grip on Rita's waist. Rita put her hand on the girl's arm and loosened her grip. No point in coming on with the strength of a man. If she was going to get her to forget Tommy, she would have to make her appreciate the soft, tender touch of a woman.

Rita worked her hard nipples around lightly on Mitzi's soft tits. She kept her mouth from touching the girl's, just touched the tips of their tongues together.

She slipped her fingers down on Mitzi's hips and caressed the soft flesh, then worked her hands out on the cheeks of her ass, spreading them gently.

Mitzi seemed to take the cue and just held the hollows of Rita's waist in her hands, rocking her hips slightly, brushing the lips of her cunt with her own cunt-lips.

Finally, the girl lightly touched her lips to Rita's and slipped her tongue into her mouth.

Rita let the girl take control of her mouth while she held Mitzi's hips, and put her knees inside hers. Spreading Mitzi's thighs slightly, she rolled her own hips up and brought the pouting edge of her cunt-lips up between the girl's.

Mitzi gasped and staggered slightly.

Rita put a steadying arm under her elbow and said, "Let's use the rug."

Mitzi asked, "What if Tommy comes in?"

"He won't. Not for hours. Meantime, it's just you and me. Oh Mitzi, I love your soft touch."

"Me too, Mrs. Baylor... I mean, Rita. You're so beautiful... and soft."

"Let's take turn being on the bottom," Rita said, kneeling on the rug. "Why don't you take first turn on your back."

Rita straddled Mitzi's shoulders, wondering how she was going to carry out the task she'd assigned herself. She'd never gone down on a woman in her life. She'd hated other women with a vengeance, would have nothing to do with them, not even so much as a cup of coffee. Men were more to her liking. Well, the little bitch couldn't be much more complicated than a man.

Holding the girl's nylon-clad thighs spread wide, Rita brought her mouth down to her cunt. Ignoring the fishy smell, she put her tongue inside the spread pussy-lips and licked down the length of her cunt.

Mitzi started rolling her hips, bringing the cunt-flesh up past Rita's tongue.

After a time, Rita stopped and worked her fingers deep in the girl's cunt, holding the flesh spread. She put her mouth to her pussy and worked the tip of her tongue in the cunt-slit.

She thrust her tongue deep and lapped up and down the slit, licking the girl's cunt over and over and over. Mitzi tilted her hips toward her face and wiggled her ass. Soon she started cooing and whining with the rhythm of Rita's tongue.

Then Rita arched her tongue down and slowly probed, just under her cunt-lips.

Mitzi bucked her ass high, tossing Rita's face from her cunt.

Rita got her tongue back in the girl's cunt-lips and again probed toward her clit.

"Oh!"

Rita licked back to her fuck-hole, then drew away. "You've got me so hot, just tonguing your nice pussy. Let's switch positions."

"Okay, Rita. God, but I like your tongue in my cunt."

Rita lay on her back and spread her legs while Mitzi straddled her shoulders. While awkward hands struggled with the lips of her cunt, Rita compared their bodies. Her thighs and her ass were heavier than Mitzi's, streamlined build... something to do with an age difference of twenty years. Other than that, she had it all over the youngster. Her tits, though smaller, were firm and, even lying on her back, stuck straight out. Her pale- pink skin was soft and free of any wrinkles. Her waist was even smaller than the young girl's. The years had been good to her.

Mitzi's tongue touched Rita's cunt. The girl's awkward tongue-strokes were rough as she imitated the treatment Rita had given her. While her treatment was rough, it wasn't unpleasant, and Rita's hips went to rocking with Mitzi's tongue as the girl licked through the length of her cunt-slot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.