Skin-Flick Slut - Cover

Skin-Flick Slut

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What does a slut have to do get a job for a movie/magazine? First she has to pass a special interview not only with the interviewer but with the secretary as well. Then there is the boss's and their secretaries. There is fun with twosomes, toys, and fisting. And if you pass all their tests, then you get to do the same thing over and over again because not only do you get paid for it, but you just love doing it!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

The room was gorgeous, it had steps leading down into a beautiful lounging area with a plush carpet that just begged to be fucked on. And up higher was an enormous round bed with lots of room for lots of people. There was a hot tub in a tiny cubicle to one side; Richard mentioned that we'd use it later when we needed to relax for another round.

"I thought I'd take a look at those pictures," he said as we moved toward the bed. "I want to know what to expect out of you."

I smiled. We stood, five or so feet apart, and he watched intently as I took off my jacket.

"Don't stop," he said as I dropped the jacket on the floor. "I love to see a woman strip for me. And I'm dying to see you in that bra and garter belt."

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, letting him savor the knowledge that I was doing a striptease for him. I peeled the shirt away from my breasts; the push-up demi-bra held my tits at a perfect angle; I knew how gorgeous they looked. The lace came halfway up my tits, curving sensuously around my nipples. I dropped the shirt on the floor and slowly unzipped my skirt; I climbed out of that and stood, displaying myself to him. His eyes ran slowly up and down, taking in my long, flowing blonde hair, my large breasts with their erect, hard nipples, my smooth belly, my curvaceous hips with that gorgeous black lace garter belt and my g-string panties, which barely hid anything but just begged to be slipped off. And my fishnets, Stephanie had told me how much Richard loved fishnets, and they turned me on, too. I could see that his cock was already hard, bulging against his pants.

I turned slowly around, bending slightly so he could see my ass through the tightly-stretched string panties. "Like it?" I asked.

"I love it," he said. He snuggled up behind me and I felt his cock pressing against my ass. He took hold of the panties and eased them slowly down, peeling the soaked material away from my wet cunt.

I let him take my panties off, down the slope of my legs again. I smiled and giggled as he got them off, then I turned and pressed my body against his.

"Let's get you naked," I said. "I love this outfit, but I want you to be ready to fuck me in it at any moment, so I never know when you're going to ram your cock into me!"

I started unbuttoning his shirt, exposing the gorgeous shape of his muscular chest. He shrugged it off over his shoulders; then I unfastened his pants once more as he kicked off his shoes and socks. I got to my knees to get a better grip on his pants; I took them off over his tight ass and pulled them down his legs. His cock bulged out even with my face; I nibbled at it gently through his underpants as he stepped out of his pants. Then I took off his underpants, and the long hard shaft of his naked prick stretched toward me.

I couldn't resist! I leaned forward, placing my lips around the head, and slid it into my mouth! I put it all the way in again, forcing it into my throat... I tingled all over as I ate him. I shoved his cock in and out of my mouth a few times, loving the feel of his hard shaft against any tongue, then I slowly got to my feet, pressing my mouth to his.

His tongue plunged into my mouth again, stroking and tickling me sexily. I pulled back. "I want you to come in my mouth tonight," I whispered.

He nodded. "I want to look at those pictures. You know how horny models get looking at pictures of themselves fucking."

We moved onto the bed; I spread out on it as he got out the photos. I hadn't seen them yet; I caught my breath as he looked at them. He climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged, his cock gone limp between his spread legs. I lay next to him, propped up on one arm, looking at the photos as Richard responded. There I was, locked naked in an embrace with Stephanie's gorgeous body, just as I had been last night in her own bed! Our tongues were plainly visible most of the time, except when they were plunged into each others' twats or mouths -- or my tongue was plunged into her asshole! Richard loved them, I could tell. I watched, my cunt throbbing, as his cock got hard again. He didn't move as he looked over the pictures, but his cock grew until his erection was back as hard as ever. I ran my hands hungrily over Richard's body as I watched his hard-on getting bigger. The photos were really turning him on and me, too. I could feel my cunt dripping slowly down the insides of my thighs as I remembered what it had been like to fuck Stephanie, both in front of the camera and in her bed. She was an incredible fuck... I wanted her here, so she could fuck Richard with me. I wanted to taste a woman's cunt, but as I let my hand trail down to touch Richard's huge prick, I realized how much I wanted it. I'd have to be satisfied with fucking Richard and the way he was looking to me, I knew it'd be more than wonderful!

I curved my fingers around Richard's hard prick. I started stroking it gently as I got wetter. I couldn't hold back; I snuggled closer to Richard's sitting body and started kissing his inner thighs. Then, as he kept looking at the forty or so pictures, I pressed my lips around the shaft of his cock and started licking. He didn't move but just let me tongue him; his cock felt marvelous in my mouth. I licked harder, faster, getting my cunt wetter as I slid my thirsty mouth up and down his shaft. I took it firmly in one hand and pressed the head against my lips and then in! I forced my mouth back down around Richard's long, erect shaft, taking it all in, drinking his cock so that my cunt throbbed in sympathy. It was almost like he was reading the magazine and jacking off, like so many men who would look at my naked body and get hard and stroke their pricks until they spurted. The idea drove me mad with lust! I shoved his cock into my mouth all the way and thought of all those men, Richard included, jacking off to me. I started sucking hard, running my tongue quickly up and down on his shaft, eating him hungrily, taking his whole prick again and again. I knew he was close, he was really turned on by the photos; I loved knowing that Stephanie and I made him that hard! He began rocking his hips with me, plunging his prick into my mouth again and again. He pushed the photos out of the way and slowly rolled onto his back. I climbed on top of him, getting in between his spread legs, rubbing his cock up and down against my tongue, forcing the hard shaft deep, then pulling it out to taste his pre-come against my lips, then deep again, ramming it in! He moaned out, panting in time with my face-fucking, he shoved his hips up against me, again, again. "Uh! Tanya! Don't stop! I'm coming!" He fucked my face quickly, pistoning his prick into me, then he moaned "TONGUE ME LIKE YOU TONGUED STEPH -- UH, IT'S SO -- UH!" His cock muscles jerked as he lifted his ass off the bed; I felt him coming and shoved my lips faster and harder down over his prick, eating him as he spurted. He gushed line after line of delicious, salty come into my mouth; I was filled with it as I rammed his cock into my mouth again, he groaned wildly, and then his cock went soft as he finished coming. I whimpered, taking all of his come. My lips were clamped tightly around the base of his soft cock. I didn't want to miss a drop. I sucked hard and then swallowed, getting every bit of that delicious thick fluid. I licked my lips, tasting more of his semen, and slowly slithered up his body, wrapping my spread legs around his. I got on top of him, pressing my tits against his hairy chest through my demi-bra; he stroked my hair as I licked his chest with a come-greased tongue. I licked my lips again, swallowing the last of his semen, and started kissing his neck. I spread my legs further and then closed them tight around his upper thighs, straddling his body so that my wet cunt was pressed up against his soft cock. "I love the taste of your come," I panted. "It's my favorite taste, a man's thick, salty come. As he spurts it into my mouth. Your cock's so big..."

Richard chuckled. "Do you like it better than the taste of Stephie's cunt?"

I giggled. "I'd have to do a taste comparison," I said. "Maybe you'd let me sometime?"

Richard slowly rolled me over, easing me onto my back as he got on top of me. I moaned softly as he put his mouth up against my tits; he started to suck on my hard nipples above the line of my lacy half-bra; I lifted my back, shoving them deeper into his mouth. "Mmmm... That feels so good..." I sighed as Richard bit my nipples gently. Then he started kissing down my body, licking the underside of my tits through the lace, slowly down my stomach, licking my navel sensuously, then tickling me around the black lace garter belt I wore... down, past each of the garters as I spread my legs wide; he started to lick and nibble on my upper thighs. Then, as I snuggled into the soft covers of the enormous bed, Richard eased his lips up against my pussy.

I moaned as he pressed his tongue into my slit; he flickered it up and down, teasing my clit and then forcing his tongue deep between my aching cunt-lips; he put his tongue deep into my cunt and I whimpered, squirming on the bed. I shoved my hips against him so his mouth pressed firmly against my cunt, it felt so good! I put my hands on his head, guiding him deeper into my pussy as he reached up and took hold of my ass. He held on tight as he ate me; I fucked my body against his so he could eat me better as I got closer and closer to an incredible orgasm. I moaned wildly, begging for him to eat me deeper, harder. He shoved his tongue against my clit and my pussy, fucking his tongue as deep as it would go into my gushing hole. He lapped at my pussy-juices, drinking them as he ate me; I wanted him to eat me till I came, but I had to have more! I wanted his cock inside me! But, oh! It was so wonderful to have him licking my aching pussy...

Richard's hand crept around so that his fingers were thrust up against my throbbing hole. I gasped as he pressed two fingers in, slowly in and then out of my cunt. Then he shoved them in again, slowly and sensuously, my cunt was well-greased with his come and my gushing juices -- I wanted him! He slid his fingers in and out, his tongue still seething against my clit and my hole. He licked his fingers as they entered me, getting them wet with his spit. Then, as I moaned and squirmed and begged for more, Richard filled me slowly, getting me onto my side.

I was delirious with pleasure; I didn't know what he was doing but I loved having his fingers inside me. He eased his fingers out, moving his body so that my legs were wrapped around his again and his face was against my buttocks. My cunt throbbed to have him lick it, but his fingers started seething in and out roughly, quickly, finger-fucking me deep! And then, as I moaned on the bed, he eased his fingers deep into me again and spread my cheeks with his free hand.

I moaned as he pressed his mouth against my asshole; his tongue snaked out and pressed into me. I gasped and whimpered; it felt so good to have his tongue shoving in there, it was so good! I thrust my ass-cheeks back against his face; he plunged his tongue in again and again. He was getting my asshole really wet; it felt incredible. Then, he moved his body up slowly and took his tongue out from between my cheeks. He pressed his two fingers there, forcing them in.

I let out a wild "UHHHH -- YES! UNHHH!" as he put his two fingers into my throbbing asshole. I was lubricated from his tongue and his fingers were slick with my cunt-juice; I moaned as he forced his fingers into me. They went in, plunging between my cheeks; my whole body was alive with pleasure as he finger-fucked me up the ass. I panted and moaned; I had to have it! I turned my head and looked down at him. "I want your cock," I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.