Skin-Flick Slut - Cover

Skin-Flick Slut

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What does a slut have to do get a job for a movie/magazine? First she has to pass a special interview not only with the interviewer but with the secretary as well. Then there is the boss's and their secretaries. There is fun with twosomes, toys, and fisting. And if you pass all their tests, then you get to do the same thing over and over again because not only do you get paid for it, but you just love doing it!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rich was even better-looking than I remembered, he was absolutely gorgeous. it seemed like you had to be to work at Beauty and not just as a model. I guessed that so far I'd passed all the tests, even a few that weren't exactly required. I'd only met Richard a couple of times at parties, but he remembered me well when Phil introduced us. I brought in the photographs; he looked them over quickly in the restaurant.

"They look great," he said, putting them away in their manila envelope. "I see you like girl-girl scenes."

I leaned forward, trying to be as seductive as possible. "I love them," I said. "I love them almost as much as I love working with guys."

"Glad to see you're flexible," grinned Rich. "I'll have to take a closer look at these shots, of course... perhaps later this afternoon. But if you measure up... we can definitely find a regular place for you in the magazine."

A thrill ran through my body, this was my big break! The money that Beauty paid, not just for the magazine itself but for other publications was incredible! And if I could get steady work here... besides the money, I'd be getting such exposure! I smiled flirtatiously.

"I'm very flexible," I said. "I really hope it works out."

"That's great," said Richard. "We're talking too much business. I'd like to do that all later... you're free for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Oh, certainly," I said.

"Great. I'd like to take a closer look at these pictures... with you around so I can compare them. Would that be all right? After lunch, of course."

"That's be great." I winked at him. He responded with a smile.

We went back to ordering; the food was delicious! All the while, Phil and Richard both watched me closely, obviously taking pleasure in my appearance. I'd taken care to dress especially for Richard; I didn't want to look too slutty but I did my best to come close. I wore a leather skirt, a very short one. It was decent, all right, but not by much and I knew that it accented my legs perfectly. Under that I wore black fishnets attached to a garter belt that I hoped Richard would get a chance to see later. At this "meeting," perhaps. I had on low boots, black leather, with high heels that raised my ass and legs and made my smooth buttocks, which were tightly covered by the skirt, look like they were just begging to get fucked. On top I wore a clingy red silk shirt, low-cut and unbuttoned even further, with a black demi-bra that let me open my shirt far without showing any of the lace. It was a push-up bra; it pressed my tits together and accented my cleavage, raising them up and making them look even better than ever. The bra only came halfway up my breasts, covering them up to my nipples. That way, if I bent over at all, Richard and Phil could both glance down my shirt and see the pink buds of my erect nipples riding just on the lacy top of my bra. And when I leaned back or stretched my arms, the hard nipples pressed against the top and showed through nicely. Phil and Richard both watched intently, obviously pleased with my decision to be the slut he'd asked me to be. I knew they'd be even more pleased if they let me prove to them what a slut I really was. What made me so wet, though, was knowing that both Phil and Richard were just aching to let me prove it to them. And I knew quite well that I could do it admirably. I wasn't just acting, I was really attracted to Richard, and of course Phil just made my pussy cream by being there across the table from me. They were both so charming, so in charge, and so seductive. I knew what it was like to fuck Phil, but as I ate the delicious lunch and sipped at my gin and tonic, I wondered just what Richard was like. He was really good-looking; tall and broad, with sharp-cut features and dark hair. His eyes seemed to sparkle every time I caught them; he knew I was just begging for it. I'd caught a glimpse of his crotch as he stood up to shake my hand; I could tell his cock bulged against his pants quite admirably. He was a legend in the industry, not only was he one of the most powerful publishers around, but he was supposed to be a simply incredible fuck. I smiled to myself as I realized I just might get to find out!

When we were finished eating, I had another drink. I was beginning to get light-headed, but I knew that wouldn't hurt me. I fuck better when I'm a little tipsy, and right now I was so horny I would have given anything for the opportunity to do just that. I smiled across the table at Richard; through the whole meal he hadn't been able to take his eyes off of me. I'd worn my hair long and flowing; I reached up and stroked it seductively, sweeping my long, dangling silver earrings back. The shirt was open far enough that he could see lots of my pretty shoulders; as the hair brushed against it I wished we weren't in such a public place so he could do something about it! I calmed myself though, I didn't want to be too obvious. But I was so turned on. I was still tingling from that incredible session with Stephanie! I smirked; I knew that before too long Richard would be tingling with it, too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.