Skin-Flick Slut - Cover

Skin-Flick Slut

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What does a slut have to do get a job for a movie/magazine? First she has to pass a special interview not only with the interviewer but with the secretary as well. Then there is the boss's and their secretaries. There is fun with twosomes, toys, and fisting. And if you pass all their tests, then you get to do the same thing over and over again because not only do you get paid for it, but you just love doing it!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

I'd taken the bus to get there; we got into Stephanie's car. She drove the cutest little MG. It was a convertible, which really turned me on. She was so incredibly sexy; she left her hair loose and wild as we drove out onto the main roads; the sight of it flapping crazily in the wind around her gorgeous face drove me wild! I kept running my eyes hungrily over the curve of her large breasts, the slope of her thighs as her skirt blew around in the wind, almost showing me her delicious ass but only teasing me. I felt my lust for her increase as she slipped out of her jacket at a stoplight. It was just beginning to get dark, but it was a warm evening and she didn't need that wool blazer. And I certainly liked her better without it! Her sweater clung nicely to her breasts; I could just see the outline of her nipples underneath it. I watched intently as she unbuttoned the sweater further so the wind blew down her shirt and, I guessed, tickled her breasts sensuously. I could feel it, too; I'd left my shirt open low into my cleavage and the powerful breeze stroked my hard nipples as we pulled out onto the freeway. I opened my legs slightly, scooting back on the seat; the wind lifted my skirt and I pulled it down quickly. I giggled and smiled at Stephanie; she grinned back but couldn't say much because of the roaring wind.

By the time we got to Stephanie's house, I could feel my cunt throbbing with desire for her. I hadn't really thought of it that much at first, but I wanted to get laid tonight. Stephanie was such a delicious girl; making love with her in front of the cameras had been spectacular! But I wanted more. With John in the room, we could only do so much... I wanted to find out what she was really like, what she sounded like with my fingers deep inside her... I wanted to seduce Stephanie and make love to her. I threw a come hither look into her eyes as she opened the door; she smiled back flirtatiously, but teasingly. I wondered how much of my lust she felt... and what she had meant by bringing me back here!

I watched her gorgeous ass intently as she swayed into her apartment; as soon as I closed the door she started peeling off her clothes.

"I hate these damn office clothes," she said, undoing her sweater. "You have no idea what it was like to get out of them with you for a few minutes there." Stephanie peeled off her sweater and my eyes went wide as she turned around, tugging at the buttons of her skirt. Her breasts stretched through her white bra most impressively; they looked even bigger now that I wanted her so much. I could see that her nipples were quite erect; that might have been the cold from the ride over... or...

"Come into the bedroom with me," she said innocently. "I don't want to neglect you while I change!"

I followed her into her bedroom, glancing around. Her apartment was nice; it was lush and well-furnished. I realized that she must have been getting rich off of Beauty; it wasn't just the models who were well-paid around there! Her couch and love- seat were luxurious and expensive; there were prints all over the walls. A few photos, too -- I realized as I peered at them briefly that they were of her! She was naked, or nearly so. One of them had her wrapped in a thin blanket of black lace, another with a tight g-string; in all of them, she looked gorgeous and seductive. I glanced away from the photos and walked into the bedroom. She was undoing her bra; her gorgeous breasts flashed in the half-light of her room as she peeled the white material away. Then Stephanie climbed out of her skirt and pantyhose; I was loving every second. She took off her panties and stretched naked in the light from the window. Then she took some fresh clothes out of her dresser drawers, bending over so I could see her delightful ass -- her legs were slightly spread and I could just see the outline of her pussy, the pussy I'd licked earlier, rimmed by soft dark pubic hair. She got out a towel; Stephanie looked at me and smiled as she walked toward the bathroom.

"Make yourself at home, Tanya," she said. "I'll try not to take too long."

"Oh, don't hurry on my account," I said. "I can entertain myself.

"All right," she said. "I'll take a nice long shower and get myself all relaxed so we can have a good time going out tonight." She smiled at me one last time and walked through the door; I caught a final glimpse of her beautiful naked body as she shut it halfway.

I rolled my eyes; I couldn't believe how much she was turning me on! Here I was in this gorgeous woman's apartment and she was naked in the other room! It'd been months since I'd picked up a woman; I'd been keeping myself busy with men! But I needed her; she was so sexy, and her cunt tasted so good... just thinking about it made me wet. And being in her apartment was driving me absolutely bonkers; I'd really fallen for her, and everything she owned was turning me on. I walked back into the front room and looked at the stills on the wall more closely; Stephanie didn't look much older than she had when the photos were taken. I guessed she couldn't be more than twenty-five... still years older than me, but in her prime and whatever age she was, Stephanie was certainly perfectly built! The pictures showed what an incredible body she had, and what a kinky girl she was... I couldn't believe she'd put them on her wall, but I was very glad she did. There was one particular shot that turned me on: Stephanie and Max, with Max's huge prick thrust toward her face -- - she had come on her lips and her tongue was thrust out a little. It was all for show, of course, but I thought about the way she'd eaten me that afternoon and the way she'd looked at Max.

I went into the bedroom again, really turned on. I wondered what Stephanie had in her drawers... I've always been a nosy little bitch. I looked at the single bed and saw that the sheets were all rumpled; I lay down on it and inhaled deeply. I could smell Stephie's perfume and her delicious, musky sweat; I wondered how often she fucked on this bed. And I couldn't help but wonder how many women she fucked. Obviously a few... she'd eaten me too well to be inexperienced. My pussy tingled as I thought about Stephanie spread out on the bed with some gorgeous slut on top of her, their naked bodies locked in 69 so that Steph could tongue the woman's gushing cunt as she got eaten herself! I imagined Stephie's thick, tangy cunt-juices dripping down over her pretty ass onto the sheets; as I rubbed my cheeks against the sheets, sliding up and down, my whole body began to tingle with arousal. I unbuttoned my shirt, getting it open and rubbing my lace-clad breasts against Stephie's pillows; I lifted my skirt and pressed into my panties, moving my fingers down until it touched my cunt. I spread my legs wide and forced my hand up and down against the throbbing bud of my clit; I gasped as I heard the water go on. Stephnie was just getting into the shower; I hoped she hadn't been watching me! I sat up on the bed, my shirt wide open and my bra exposed; the shower door closed and Stephanie began to sing. I smiled; I was sure she hadn't seen what I was doing. And if she had, was it good or bad?

I thought about Stephie watching me; it sent a tingle through my body. I got up off the bed and walked over to her chest of drawers. I'd just give them a quick look... see what kind of sexy underwear she liked. I went through the top drawer, taking out her panties and looking at them... just the kind of stuff I loved to wear. Skimpy, lacy, and cut high around the ass so it pulled between your cheeks and teased your cunt as you walked or crossed your legs. I smiled. Then, I went a few drawers down... I found a bunch of old magazines, mostly nudies and more than a couple of very kinky ones. Then I opened a small box in the corner... and gasped. There, packed in foam rubber, was a black plastic vibrator, shaped just like an erect prick. I giggled; Stephanie really was a horny girl! I lifted it to my face and kissed it gently; the feeling of a vibrator that Stephie had had inside her tight cunt made me go wet right away. I licked it softly; I could almost imagine her beautiful thighs spread, her cunt pink and throbbing, her tight lips wrapped around the base of the vibrator... I began pulling up my skirt as I moved over and sat on the bed; I kicked off my shoes and reached under the miniskirt, taking hold of my panties... the water was still on, and Stephanie was still singing. There wouldn't be any harm in trying it out... just a little... my cunt was aching for it.

I snuggled further up in the bed, taking the long cord and plugging it in. I tossed my panties on the ground next to Stephie's bed, I kissed the vibrator softly and then licked it. Pulling back, I turned it on. My hand began to throb rapidly; I put my lips against it and my whole body tingled in response. Laying back down on the bed, I spread my legs wider, pressing my ass against Stephie's sweat-soaked sheets, and lifted my skirt with one hand as I eased the vibrator toward my cunt with the other.

I pressed it against my tight hole; as I felt it, I gasped out a wild: "OH!" filled with sudden ecstasy. I pulled it away, looking toward the bathroom; she couldn't hear me over the water. I eased the vibrator back up against my cunt and lifted my ass off the bed, shoving my pussy against it. I forced it into me, hard, it wasn't very big, but as it throbbed rhythmically inside me, my entire body lit up in pleasure. I whimpered as I shoved it deeper: "UH -- UHYES -- YESN!" I'd totally lost my mind. All I wanted was more of Stephanie's delicious hard vibrator, rammed up my cunt, the thought of all the times she must have done this -- put this luscious throbbing organ into her pussy -- turned me on so much I thought I'd cream right there on her bed with the vibrator half into me! I shoved my hips up and down, forcing the rapidly humming machine into my slit, forcing it deep-deep. I was going to come, I knew it! I moaned loudly, forgetting about everything but the pleasure and the thought of Stephie's pink, gushing cunt wrapped around the vibrator like mine was. Then I came, practically screaming, letting out wild gasps of ecstasy as I thrust the plastic cock into my pussy. I finished coming and went limp, letting my ass sink against the sheets as I slid the vibrator out of my twat. I turned it off and lifted it up to my mouth. I had to clean it off before Stephanie came back! I licked it slowly all over, the taste of my own cunt filling my mouth. I got up nervously, my skirt still pulled up over my ass. Wrapping the cord up, I put the vibrator away and sat down on the bed, panting in release. It had been so good, so good! But it wasn't enough, I needed Stephie's warm body, warm wet cunt, her strong fingers and her voluptuous ass-cheeks.

I stood up and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall over my legs. I stepped out of it and took off my shirt and bra, stretching naked in her room. I lay down on her bed and pressed my face to her pillow, breathing her perfume and her musky, sexy sweat. I got under the covers and rubbed my naked body up and down against her sheets; it felt so good to be in her bed! I smirked as I slithered out again, I would just have to make sure I stayed in her bed all that night!

I went to her closet and found a robe, a sexy, short oriental one that came just to the bottom of my ass. I tied it loosely so it showed most of my breasts, making sure that Stephie would be able to appreciate my cleavage. After all, I'd been appreciating hers! I heard the water go off; the thought of Stephanie coming out of the shower all pink and flushed from hot water turned me on even more. I lay down on her bed, my legs slightly spread and my knees bent.

I heard Stephanie's footsteps; I got off the bed and walked toward the door. She opened it, and gasped; I smiled at her from the darkness. She looked marvelous in that towel, dripping wet just like my pussy. Her hair was all soaked and dripping; it hung over her shoulders. She held the towel between her breasts; it hung down so that I could just see the tops of her nipples. And it came just to the dangling strands of her dark, wet pubic hair.

"I love your taste in clothes," I said. "Especially your robe. I thought I'd try it on... but now that I see you in that towel... I think I might have to take it off."

I moved forward; I untied the robe neatly and it fell open just as I snuggled up against Stephanie's wet body. She was flabbergasted for a second as I put my arms around her; then I pressed my mouth against hers and let my tongue seethe its way into her. She let go of the towel as she kissed me back; her warm, wet tongue sank into my mouth and tickled my lips sensuously. I tugged at the towel and it came off; she pressed her naked breasts against my body and reached for the robe. She eased it over one shoulder so she could press her tits more firmly against mine; I felt the warm water dripping over my naked body and slid my hands behind her, touching her ass. I took a firm hold of her shapely, slippery buttocks and started massaging them gently; she opened her legs slightly and I pressed my fingers between them. I heard Stephie's rhythmic pants as I began to stroke her outer pussy-lips; she leaned more fully against me and pressed her mouth to my neck. I felt her sucking and licking my skin as her hands moved their way up to my breasts. She began to stroke my nipples and I probed deeper between her thighs; I touched the hole of her pussy and she gasped. Her cunt was wet and not just from the shower, I could feel as I slid one finger into her. She whimpered and went limp against me; I moved her over toward the bed as I eased my finger out. She lay down on it, still dripping wet, and spread out as I got on top of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.