Skin-Flick Slut - Cover

Skin-Flick Slut

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What does a slut have to do get a job for a movie/magazine? First she has to pass a special interview not only with the interviewer but with the secretary as well. Then there is the boss's and their secretaries. There is fun with twosomes, toys, and fisting. And if you pass all their tests, then you get to do the same thing over and over again because not only do you get paid for it, but you just love doing it!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

I put all my clothes back on before I went. As I walked out, I couldn't help noticing Phil's receptionist. She was gorgeous, a tall blonde girl with her hair pulled up in a bun on the top of her head; she looked very businesslike but I could tell from her bright eyes that she had her wild side. I noticed her when I came in earlier. All the time I'd sat there waiting for Phil, she'd kept glancing at me flirtatiously and making me squirm uncomfortably, my eyes roving over her body. Her face was perfect -- like skin blushed naturally deep red, with lovely features that fascinated me. She wore a businesslike suit with a wool jacket and skirt, but the jacket fit tightly over a stretched sweater which displayed her large breasts nicely, and her skirt was very short for a secretary -- barely decent, in fact. Miniskirts weren't fashionable in the office anymore, but Beauty was different. I could see as she leaned over the copy machine that she had gorgeous legs. The skirt stretched down over her buttocks, she had one of the most beautiful asses I've ever seen. And when she glanced up at me, her smile was friendly and sexy. She wore glasses, but they didn't take away from her luscious, bright blue eyes. I saw that she wore a name tag; her name was Stephanie.

"Hi there," she said. "Can I help you with anything?" Her voice was deep and husky, incredibly sexy. She couldn't keep herself from smirking knowingly as she glanced back at Phil's office. She winked at me.

I smiled back, flirting as best I could in my just-fucked state. "I'm looking for studio 12. Phil said you would be... helpful."

"I try to be helpful," she laughed lightly. "Studio 12? I'd be glad to take you there."

"That'd be great."

"Follow me -- what was your name?"

"Tanya Marimont."

"Tanya." She shook my hand; her fingers were long and strong. "We're very friendly here at Beauty. Call me Stephanie."

She walked toward the door, she held it open for me politely. Then I followed down the corridor; I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous legs and ass. Stephanie really was quite incredible; she was turning me on just by being so friendly. And I don't doubt that she knew what went on in Phil's office!

"So how'd the interview?" she asked as we walked.

"Uh -- oh, it went great!"

"Did you get it?" Stephanie asked. I blushed red, but I was only embarrassed because she turned me on so much. "I guess so," she went on, "if you're going to the studio."

"It's just another test roll," I said. "I'm not sure if I've got the layouts yet."

Stephanie smiled. "But I guess you put in your time... I take it Phil liked your looks?"

I nodded, fixing my eyes on hers. "He sure did."

We reached the elevator and got in. The doors closed; we were alone in the tiny room.

"I'm sure you'll do fine," said Stephanie. She looked deep into my eyes; I was stunned by how sexy she was. "You're gorgeous. There's no way they'd let a model like you get away."

"That's nice to hear," I said.

"You meeting with Rich tomorrow?"

"Uh -- huh!" I couldn't take my eyes off of hers.

"I'm sure that'll help you along nicely." Stephanie reached out and touched my shoulder, stroking it reassuringly. "I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you at the magazine!"

I was leaning toward her almost without knowing it! Phil sure had great taste in secretaries. I wished I could have Stephanie at my beck and call! I had to fight myself to keep from moving forward and kissing her right then and there!

"I hope so," I said breathily.

The elevator stopped; Stephanie patted my shoulder and turned. I followed her into the hall, still watching those delicious legs.

"Here we are," she said, opening a door that read " 12." "We're doing all these special issues, so it looks like it's being used. But they're probably just finishing up."

I nodded. She went in with me; I looked around. It was a big studio; there was a session going on already. I caught my breath as I saw her; it was another gorgeous girl -- stark naked and spread out on a huge Victorian bed with rumpled sheets. And writhing around on the bed, playfully wrestling with her, was a gorgeous guy. They were doing a fantasy scenario layout -- a fucking scene. They rolled over so her legs were spread wide as she lay on top of the guy; she held her cunt in the air as she lifted his cock, her pussy was an inch from the huge member. They didn't do too many hard-on shots in the magazine, but when they did, the pictures really turned me on. I watched as they played around, getting some really sexy shots. She ran her fingers all over his hard shaft, moving it up and down slowly; she'd slowly lick her tongue from the bottom of his cock to the top, never touching it. It was all just for the pictures, but I could tell he was enjoying it from the way he moved his body roughly against hers. She had short black hair that was spiked up, her tits were smaller than mine but looked great. I felt my cunt tingling as I watched her. And he was gorgeous, too, huge and muscular, and so well hung I could hardly believe it. His cock was bigger than Phil by at least two inches; I could almost feel his cock in my hand as I watched the girl stroking it. I could have sworn by the look in her eyes that she wanted to put it in her mouth and really give him a blow-job -- on camera or off. But she kept her distance, never quite touching his huge, hard prick with her outstretched tongue. They got a few shots of them doggy-style, his cock almost ready to plunge into her cunt and then, he spread her cheeks so it looked like he was about to fuck her up the ass. It was driving me crazy watching them; I would have done anything to see him plunge that gorgeous cock into her. She looked like she wanted it; her cunt glistened wet and her whole naked body was flushed. Her cheeks were bright red, both her ass cheeks and her face. She was so gorgeous -- I felt my cunt dripping freshly as I watched.

I glanced over to Stephanie; she was watching intently, too. Both of us were professionals, but I could tell she was fascinated by the two bodies rolling about on the bed. I smiled at her; she smiled back and whispered. "It's a great job. I get to see stuff like this all the time. Isn't it sexy?"

I nodded, running my eyes over Stephanie's long, shapely legs. The photographer moved around in front of us, I saw with surprise that he was a young guy, not much older than the stud on the bed, and certainly no less gorgeous. He wore tight shorts and a tank top, his attractive body was pretty obvious. I could see his tight ass as he bent over to get a low shot of the guy almost -- eating the girl out. He wasn't bad looking, that was for sure! I wondered if he modeled in his spare time.

"That's Johnny Sinclair," said Stephanie. "He's cute. One of our best photographers. I can't believe you got him for your test!"

Finally, Johnny called a cut and the two lovers got off the bed. "Whew," said the girl, stretching as she stood up. "That's all for today! I get to go home!"

The guy chuckled. Both started walking toward the screens to change. She looked even better standing up and he hadn't lost his hard-on. Johnny was loading film; Stephanie and I stood patiently while the two models slid behind the screen. From where I was standing, I could just barely see them. I thought they knew I was there -- at first!

The woman shoved her naked body up against his; she bent down quickly and opened her mouth, molding it to the huge shaft of his rod. She thrust it into her mouth, forcing it deep, she took it all, even though it was enormous! He kept silent, standing still as she lifted her mouth over his cock and shoved it back down. I couldn't believe how fast she was working! They didn't know I was there, I suppose, but I wasn't about to tell them! She sucked him fast and then, less than a minute after she'd started eating him out, she let his cock fall from her mouth and turned around. She leaned over the table where their clothes were piled; she spread her legs and the guy moved up behind her. I watched, incredulous, as he shoved his cock into her and started fucking her. He must have been incredibly close already; they'd been playing wildly on the bed. They fucked as quietly as they could, I could tell, but I could see every movement as he rammed his cock into her cunt. She went crazy, thrusting her ass down over his shaft and then he shoved it in harder and I could tell he was coming. He fucked her a few more deep thrusts for good measure and then pulled out. She turned around and grinned; she started getting into her clothes.

I hadn't even noticed that I was panting heavily. "Something wrong?" asked Stephanie.

"Huh? No, nothing."

"Johnny's busy," she said. "I'll introduce you to these two models."

I was blushing deep red. I'd already seen more of them than I would have expected! Stephanie took me over behind the screen -- the girl had climbed into a g-string and was fixing her hair. I saw that her bare tits looked even better up close. The guy had put on his jeans; his crotch still bulged even though he'd just fucked her!

"Bunny... Max... I'd like you to meet someone." Bunny turned and looked me up and down approvingly. Max was eyeing me, too, but more carefully. "This is Tanya Marimont, she might be a new model."

"Oh, hey there," grinned Bunny. She put out her hand and we shook. Max leaned closer and shook my hand, too. Both of them had very sweaty palms -- no surprise!

"This is Bunny Curves. She's pretty famous at Beauty!"

"Oh, I don't know about famous," giggled Bunny.

I recognized her now, she was a common model in the magazine. No wonder I found her so sexy, I remembered that she'd done a really neat motorcycle shot a while back. Mmmmm, just thinking about it made me cream. It was one of my favorite pictures. She looked different in person, though. But I had a hard time keeping myself from kissing her, she had red, full lips. She licked them quickly and stepped back, pulling on her boots. Her clothes were gorgeous -- she put on knee-high black leather boots and stood there looking at me, wearing just the boots and the g-string. I felt my cunt tingling in response.

"You'll love it here at Beauty," she said. "It's great work!"

Max got into a muscle-shirt as Bunny put on a black demi-bra. Then as Stephanie talked, Bunny got into a tiny miniskirt and a torn black t-shirt which showed most of her upper breasts. She smiled.

"Tanya's doing her interviews," said Stephanie. "She's meeting with Rich tomorrow."

Bunny winked. "That'll be fun. So you'll be shooting on Thursday."

"Let's hope," I smiled. I couldn't believe how sexy she was, I wanted to fuck her right there in the studio, her and Stephanie and Max...

Bunny started getting her stuff together. "Well, have fun!"

Stephanie led me toward Johnny, who was watching us curiously. "Those two are one of the hottest couples around," whispered Stephanie. "They fuck everywhere and they live together. They must have some great times."

"Hello there," said Johnny, extending his hand. "Nice to meet you -- Tanya?"

"Tanya Marimont," I said, smiling. "Nice to meet you, too."

"Well, then, we've got a roll to shoot," said Johnny. "We'd better get to work."

Johnny's eyes ran up and down my body.

"You don't mind if we're casual, do you?" he asked.

"Not at all."

"Good. Call me John... and I'll call you Tanya?"

"Great."

"Anything specific you'd like to try?"

"Well... Phil told me that my stills were too... home- townish."

"Too innocent? Virginal?"

"I guess that was it."

John laughed. "I'd never have guessed it from you -- well, we'll see if we can do something really sexy. Slutty, you know."

"Wonderful."

"How do you like girl-girl shots?"

I almost choked. "Um girl-girl? I -- uh -- they're great! I love them -- I mean, whatever you need..."

"I think a few shots of you with another model... would make for a nice promiscuous image." He moved closer to me and whispered, "And Richard loves them. He'll go crazy if he sees you in a lesbian scene."

"That'd be great!"

"Hey Stephanie," he said. "Are there any more models here?"

"I don't think so," she answered. "It's almost four. Bunny and Max just left... Suzi's gone home, Misty... I think the place is just about empty."

"Damn," he said. "We've got to get these shots done in time for your interview... are you doing anything, Stephanie?"

My eyes went wide. Was he asking her? "Not at all," she said. "It's been a slow day."

"Do you think you could stay a while and pose?"

Stephanie smiled. "I'd love to. I haven't been in front of a camera in a long time. You need a real girl-girl shot?"

"A few of them," he said. "I think I'd like something with Tanya in a little black leather... submissive. Really impress Richard. Some good kissing shots, a lot of tongue, and maybe a few of her eating you out."

My body tingled as I realized what they were doing. I was going to get to pose with Stephanie! And in something really explicit and sexy. My cunt seemed wet already!

"That sounds great. I used to do dominants all the time."

"If it works, we'll switch you around, too. Tie you up, Stephanie."

Stephanie giggled. "I'd love that."

"All right," John said. "Why don't you change. I'll go get some costume stuff for you, Tanya. Just take your clothes off. And Stephanie, I want you naked."

Stephanie turned and smiled at me as John left the room. "I guess we'll be getting to know each other pretty well. This is going to be a great session. You like doing submissives?"

My knees felt all weak. "I love it. It's my favorite. With other girls, too."

"Great." She moved behind the screen and I followed her, kicking off my shoes. I watched as Stephanie took off her jacket and hung it up. She unbuttoned her dark sweater; she wore a lacy, innocent-looking white bra underneath. Her breasts were gorgeous; looking at them turned me on. Stephanie noticed me watching and smiled.

"I have to be honest with you, Tanya," she said. "I'm really looking forward to this. I really don't think I'm going to be able to keep this... strictly professional."

I blushed, rolling my eyes. "I... I don't know if I will, either."

"That's fine with me," she said. "These are just for Richard and he loves girl-girl shots. We can get explicit if we want."

"I guess so."

Stephanie went back to stripping, she squeezed out of her tight skirt and took off her stockings and garter belt. She was naked except for her tight white g-string panties and bra. I looked her up and down approvingly as I reached for my skirt's top button.

"Have you modeled much?" I asked as I undid my skirt and pulled it down, over my legs. She was watching me closely, and with obvious interest. I reached for my shirt.

"Pretty much. Here and there." Still watching me, Stephanie undid her bra and then stepped out of her panties. I couldn't believe how great she looked naked, she was gorgeous! Her breasts looked delicious and her smooth legs were making me want to spread them...

"Why'd you stop?"

"I love working as Phil's secretary. And I can still do things like this now and then. The... benefits are better."

I climbed out of my shirt. Stephanie unpinned her blonde hair and fluffed it; it came cascading down over her shoulders and around her breasts.

"You have beautiful hair," I said.

"Thanks. You've got a great body."

I smiled, undoing my bra. I peeled the sweaty material off over my breasts; I wished I'd had a chance to take a shower. Phil had really worked me around!

"I'll let you finish," said Stephanie. "I'm going to stretch out."

I got out of my panties as Stephanie went over to the bed. She got onto it and stretched her way into the splits; I watched intently around the screen as she spread wide and raised her arms up so I could see her breasts perfectly. She was really built, it was incredible that she'd ever quit modeling. It was too bad, too... but I was going to get to work with her!

John entered; he was holding a small bundle. I ducked behind the screen, though I didn't know why. Whenever I model I try to keep my body out of sight till I'm ready to do the actual shooting. I guess it turns me on more that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.