She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jody worked her wet cunt up to meet her daddy's downward- thrusting prick again and again as the father and daughter began to fuck each other in earnest.

"Ohhh, it feels soooo, good, Daddy! I love fucking you!" Jody cried as she squeezed her pussy muscles around her father's pulsating prick.

"Hard to believe you're a virgin, baby," Greg panted. "You're fucking back at me like a pro! But you've got the pussy of a virgin, all right... tight and tiny!"

Jody grinned up at her daddy, pleased by his compliment. She tightened and loosened her cunt muscles around his cock. And her little ass bucked and twisted, hunching up eagerly to meet her father's hard prick with her drooling pussy.

The room was filled with their groans and whimpers of pleasure and desire, and the sounds of their naked crotches slapping together. The man fucked his daughter deeper and harder, sending the full length of his cock through her juicy cunt folds with rougher, deeply penetrating strokes.

"I love you, Daddy," Jody gasped, looking up at her father with wide, adoring eyes.

"Ohhhh, baby, I know you do," Greg responded with a loving look of his own. And as he continued to fuck Jody hard and fast, he reached down and gently stroked her flushed face. "If I didn't know how much you love me before, I sure know it now! Only a little girl who loves her daddy very, very much would offer her cherry pussy to him."

"That's right, Daddy," Jody said thickly with a smile, glad that her father understood just how important it had been for her to have him pop her cherry. "It had to be you! And I'm glad it was! I'll never forget the way it felt when your big hard cock smashed through my cherry and ended my days as a virgin forever!"

"Ohhh, unnhhh, let's not talk anymore, baby, let's fuck," Greg said, closing his eyes tightly and concentrating on ramming his thick prick in and out of his little girl's snug cunt.

"Yesss, let's fuck hard, Daddy!" Jody squealed, humping her crotch up to bang it against his.

As her father fucked her harder, Jody fucked back at him harder still. Her little ass bucked and jerked, working more wildly, jerking up violently with each downward thrust of the brutally fucking cock.

"Ohhh, Daddy, my little pussy feels so hot and wet now! Can you feel it, Daddy? Does my pussy feel hot and wet to your cock?" Jody asked with a lustful grimace of her young face.

"I'll say it does!" Greg growled, the veins of his neck standing out in bold relief against his skin with the hard effort of his fucking. "Your little pussy is so juicy it's drowning my cock! And hot? God, baby, it's burning me up!"

Jody's thick pussy juices burbled around her father's prick as he fucked his entire cock into her.

"Aieeee!" she squealed, feeling his cocktip striking the innermost depths of her cunt, where she had not even realized any cock could reach.

Greg chuckled with delight. He felt honored that his daughter had chosen him to pop her cherry. And he was proud and pleased that he could give her so much pleasure with his cock.

He fucked into her relentlessly, shoving his cock into her hard and deep each time. The churning depths of her wet pussy tightened around him as the young girl thrust her crotch upwards with bucking swings of her slender hips.

As Greg's cockhead jabbed at the back wall of Jody's pussy again and again, he felt the cum boiling up in his balls, and he knew that he could come any second if he wanted to. But he did not want to. This was his dear daughter's very first fuck of her entire life, and he wanted to make it so good for her that she would never forget it. He wanted to give her more erotic pleasure than she had known was even possible. He longed to give her a fuck which would make all of Jody's future fucks pale by comparison. And so Greg deliberately held back, using every bit of concentration to stop himself before coming.

"Ohhh, Daddy, it feels soooo good," the young teenager groaned, lifting her ass up from the floor and thrusting her pussy up at her daddy's prick.

Greg fucked down into her at the same instant, reaming out her cunt more and more violently with each plunge. Jody's swollen cuntlips rode up and down on his cock as her cunt muscles squeezed his prickmeat as hard as possible.

Jody grunted, digging her heels into the carpet. She braced her shoulders at the same time to give her body the leverage it needed to hurl her cock-hungry cunt upward until her pussy mound ground against her daddy's crotch.

"Ahhhh, yessss!" she hissed as she felt his whole prick buried to the hilt inside her and her pussymeat wriggling around it.

She loved the forbidden sensation of her little pussy being stuffed with her own father's hard cock. And she was sure that as long as she lived, she could never experience anything so thrilling as what was happening to her right at that very moment.

"Jesus, you're a great fuck... especially for a virgin," Greg said hoarsely, shaking his head in wonder.

His experience with virgins was that they were shy and that no matter how turned on they might be, they hung back at least slightly, not responding fully to their first fuck. But Jody was different. She was sexually uninhibited and eager to wring every possible bit of pleasure out of her virgin fuck. Greg felt a special surge of warm love for his daughter as he realized that, and he felt proud to be her daddy.

Each time her father's prick fucked into her, Jody could feel its bloated head butting against her trembling cunt walls and she moaned with incestuous pleasure. She had not known enough about sex to tell her father the fucking style she wanted him to use. She honestly had not known yet which style she would find the most exciting. But, somehow, the man had known just what she wanted. Or, perhaps it was that he and his daughter were so close, so compatible, that his own preferred fucking style was hers, too. Jody only knew that the hard, savage way her daddy was fucking her was thrilling her beyond belief, teaching her that this was the way she loved to be fucked.

"My tits, Daddy! Suck my tits!" the youngster cried whorishly as she cupped her tits in both hands and lifted them upward to her father's descending mouth.

Jody closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure when she felt her father's warm, wet lips closing around one of her nipples. He sucked hard, making the teenager buck and jerk excitedly. Then, she felt his teeth sinking into that blood-engorged nip.

"Yessss! Now my other tit! Suck that one now, Daddy! Bite it, too! I love it when you do that!"

Greg chuckled as he slid his mouth off of his little girl's nip and quickly sucked her other trembling nipple between his lips. He sucked it hard, just as he had done with the other one, and then he gnawed on the little bud.

Jody felt tingles of pain racing through her and it merged deliciously with the pleasure radiating out from her well-fucked pussy.

"Ohhhh," she groaned.

As Greg released that chewed nip, he began to fuck Jody with hard, vicious lunges. There was a wet squishing sound as his cock slid fast and hard through her thick fuck-juices.

"Ahhhh, unnnghh, it's soooo good, better than I'd even thought... ohhhh, yeah, Daddy, you're fucking me soooo good! I love it, love you, keep it up, Daddy, fuck me good and hard!"

Now, she raised her legs and wrapped them around her father's back, gripping him tightly so that she could shove her hips up even harder against his as they fucked.

The girl's developing tits were slick with sexual sweat, and she moaned with erotic delight as she felt her father's hairy chest sliding against her swollen nips in a steady massage as they fucked. His hips rubbed against the smoothness of her inner thighs as they pumped downward. He was reaming her little pussy skillfully, lovingly until Jody's ass was jerking and bucking uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh, my sweet Daddy, my loving Daddy," Jody purred weakly, closing her eyes again and feeling every single part of her body surrendering to the enormous pleasure which her daddy's deep- fucking cock was giving her.

The teenager could scarcely believe just how good her first fuck felt. Even after hearing her friends' excited descriptions of how great it felt to have a big hard cock fucking in and out of their pussies, Jody had not been prepared for the onslaught of ecstasy and excitement that her daddy's cock was giving her.

Over and over again, Jody thrust her dripping pussy upwards to meet her father's prick. She felt dazed with lust and pleasure, and she knew that she needed to come. She thought about that glorious moment when she would feel her daddy's cum pouring into her pussy, and she shuddered with anticipation.

Correctly sensing that his daughter needed even more sexual stimulation now, Greg started to fuck her with harder, more brutal plunges of his big prick. Over and over, he savagely rammed the entire length of his prick into her pussy. Each lunge of his prick into Jody's burning cunt hole added fuel to the incestuous fire which was raging out of control between her legs.

"God, Jody, your little cunt... can't believe how... tight it is," the man panted as he slipped his hands beneath her body and lifted her trembling ass up off the floor. With a loud, savage-sounding grunt, he buried his prick to the balls inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.