Rhino on the Path - Cover

Rhino on the Path

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Dawn ignores the rhinoceros in the room. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I woke up before dawn and my girlfriend Dawn was still sleeping. I shouldn’t call her my girlfriend. We’d known each other two weeks and this was the first time she’d slept over. She looked so peaceful. I watched her for a good long time.

I must have dozed off. When I woke up again, Dawn was lying on her back, her hand beneath the covers, her wrist moving. I pretended to still be asleep.

32670-rhino-1.jpg

Her masturbation continued for some minutes, and then her body jerked. Two or three more spasms and her body calmed. She sat up. She looked at me. “Were you...” she said.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Got to pee,” she said, and she hustled out of bed.

I thought about joining her in the bathroom, but I stayed in bed. When she came back I asked if she’d slept well. She nodded.

“Good,” I said. “You’re so beautiful when you’re asleep.”

She smiled. “But not when I’m awake?”

“You’re even more beautiful when you’re awake.”

She smiled, but it didn’t feel right. “Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Not really,” she said. She shrugged. “I think I’ll get going,” she said, stepping into her panties.

I didn’t know what to say.

A few hours later I called but no answer. Her voicemail wasn’t set up. That afternoon I sent her an email. “I hope you’re okay,” I wrote. “I really enjoyed being with you last night.” I told her about a dream I’d had. I was out for a run, which is what I usually do in the mornings, and I was going down the trail that’s on the far side of campus when there was a rhinoceros on the path ahead of me. I turned around, but the rhino was blocking the path behind me, too.

A couple of hours later I got an email from Dawn. “Why are you telling me this?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I guess I just felt like sharing. Pretty stupid, huh?”

No answer to that.

A week later she was sleeping with Jeff. I could hear them in the next room. The sounds of them having sex. Sometimes I’d hear her giggle. Later I was going into the kitchen when she was coming out. Her panties were slipping down her hips, her top was almost off. She adjusted her top, but instead of pulling it up she pulled it down. Her nipple pointed at me accusingly. My eyes dropped. A streak of dried semen graced her thigh.

32670-rhino-2.jpg

“Be out of your way in a sec,” she said, giving me a waist high half-wave. “I don’t want you to think I’m a rhinoceros blocking your way.”

Night after night I’d hear them fuck and giggle. Her words, those I could hear, drove me crazy. “Oh fuck, Jeff, you’re gonna make me ... Oh, Jeff, you’re so big. Yes, put it in. Put it in my ass. Yes, come in me. Come in me now.” Mostly it was moans and gasps. Whimpers. And the squeak of the bed. Then giggles.

I tried not to imagine Jeff and Dawn making love. I tried instead to picture Dawn in my bed. Invariably she was masturbating. Invariably I pulled down the covers so I could see all of her.

32670-rhino-3.jpg

But I could make my imagination go no further.

This morning on my run I pulled a muscle a few hundred yards from where I’d seen the rhinoceros. I limped home. Back in the apartment, Dawn was sitting on the kitchen table and Jeff was fucking her.

“I—” I started to say.

“Don’t stop,” Dawn said.

32670-rhino-4.jpg

Jeff didn’t stop. I couldn’t stop watching. When after some minutes Jeff pulled out, Dawn, slid off the table, bent forward and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him hard again, then stood up, turned around, and said, “Now my ass.” Jeff drove his cock into her ass. “Oh god oh god oh god,” she groaned. “So good, so good, so good. Oh yes! Come in me. Come in me. Come in my ass.”

32670-rhino-5.jpg

After he’d come in her ass, she turned again and took his cock into her mouth again.

32670-rhino-6.jpg

“That was fun,” she said to Jeff as they walked through me.

32670-rhino-7.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.