Roxy Sucks - Cover

Roxy Sucks

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Casual game day becomes so much more w 2 couples. Roxy exposes tits and debates them. When stripped, she strips a friend. Her husband catches us and takes the lead fully stripping my wife leading to 2 4somes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   ENF   .

[Like several of my tales, this one starts with much reality before swelling into fantasy.]

While visiting our friends, Roxy and Bob, for a casual game day, we arrived while they were finishing a late summer task. We sat and waited. A soft porn movie played on the TV. Probably on Max, it ran so often, the three of us, my girl friend, Roxy, and I, had seen it several times and it became background scenery.

I forget the title, but it was about a barely legal shy young student who won a trip to Greece. Her family had friends there and she stayed with them; let’s call her Jean. It was summer so she immediately got into a daring, for her, bikini. Her new friends tolerated it, but quickly stripped naked for their beach time and sun bathing on the rocks. They persuaded her to join them so she spent most of her trip naked with her pretty tits rebounding with the others — even home with older family.

Roxy acted bored with it and asked why people were so fascinated with bare tits. “You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.” That wasn’t the first time she said that. This time, she was in tiny shorts and an extremely cropped grey T-shirt. So cropped, her rounded bottoms of her DD cups were visible when simply standing. They made me drool, especially when some of her light brown areolae peeked out.

I loved my girl’s barely B cups for their gentle tear drop shape and especially her perfect, tall, hard nipples when chilled or aroused. That day, she wore her stretched, threadbare, and full length yellow T-shirt. Her nipples wore their site thin so they were slightly more visible through the shirt than the rest of her chest. The yellow made her dark pink nipples look dark brown and scream “look at us” to anyone within twenty feet. She had stretched the crew neck so when she bent, at least one full tit was visible past her nipple. She’d also stretched the bottom hem into a bell shape. Bending over let the shirt fall completely away from her chest so both tits and nipples were visible up to her chin. When gardening in the front yard, she was always on her knees and bent with the shirt untucked so anyone behind or in front of her got to fully enjoy her perfect nipples. She always pretended she didn’t know.

Roxy stood in front of us staring at the movie looking annoyed and asked what was so special about that girl’s tits. She said she liked the open Greek attitude about public nudity. That was a promising surprise even though she always wore tight clothes and admitted that she liked to “moon” people in other cars. We’d rarely seen her without a bra, yet that day when she put her hands on her hips, her crop shirt exposed to the edge of her nipples. Though she had many opportunities to be naked with us at her pool parties or even just sunning, she always acted a bit shy.

Her husband, Robert, called to her and she grit her teeth in anger. “He wants me to help prepare for winter. So annoying!” We asked if we could help, but she refused. After charging out of the house, I turned to Sue and asked a leading question about seeing and enjoying Roxy’s tits. She “tsk’d” me. Not yet willing to admit she was both a closet exhibitionist and at least bi-curious, she ignored my questions, yet her nipples were stiff.

When Roxy returned a few minutes later, she had several split logs in her arms and grumbled in an annoyed way. We turned from the movie to listen as she spread her legs wide, just showing a bit of ass cheeks, and bent sharply away from us. We couldn’t make out what she said in anger.

One of the logs caught on her shirt and exposed a full, hanging, soft-nippled tit for us. Sue gasped. Still bent beyond level, Roxy kept stuffing the firebox with logs. When her cropped shirt released, it fell away completely from her chest. Both heavy, rounded, shapely tits also fell away from her chest and swung freely as she stayed bent over and adjusted the split logs. I had to wonder if she were deliberately showing off her tits. She continued to grumble as Sue startled and turned to me. I smiled as I enjoyed the view; Sue relaxed and turned to stare at the tempting tits. When Roxy stood, she tugged at her shirt to release it from her snagged nipple and rushed out the door still grumbling, seemingly unaware or concerned about exposing her tits to us.

When she returned with another group of split logs, she filled the firebox as she repeated her sweet, bared, titty swinging show for us. She turned, sighed, and stared at us and the bare tits on TV. “What?” she asked when she saw us both smiling.

I stood and moved close behind her, close enough for her to feel my stiff cock against her ass. Pointing at the TV, I asked, “Remember when you said ‘you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all’ about tits and that movie earlier? Well you disproved that yourself just minutes ago.” I lifted her cropped shirt to her chin making sure I made her heavy tits bounce; she looked down in surprise to see her tits bared. When I bumped her pits, though her mouth dropped, she lifted her arms and let me remove her shirt. “We noticed that even just your own two tits were different. Like most women, they are different sizes.”

Sue stood and lifted both heavy tits, her first time touching them, and said, “Your right tit is a half cup bigger than your left. Even my tiny tits are different sizes. When the movie girl stays still long enough, we can see hers too are different. So maybe if you said ‘you’ve seen two, you’ve seen them all,’ you’d be closer to the truth.” She smiled as she continued to weigh Roxy’s tits and rub across her nipples to make them pucker. When I reached around and replaced Sue’s hand with my own on one warm, heavy, tempting tit, Roxy reached out.

She snagged Sue’s hem and lifted it. Sue backed away and bent to trap her shirt, but was too late. Roxy pulled it up to Sue’s chin so her tiny tits fell out and hung freely. She faked a protest. Her nipples hardened to perfection just as shirtless Bob came in and froze. Sue’s arms went “up” and Roxy slid her shirt over her head and off. Sue pretended she was tricked, put her fists on her hips and puckered as she squinted. Bob stared, mouth open, at the four exposed tits and my hand pinching one of his wife’s nipples. Roxy said, “Looks like you’re right. Here’s one B cup and one A cup. I was always jealous of your nipples. Mine are just pebbles.” She continued feeling Sue’s tits and flicked her tall nipples. If not for Bob’s staring, I’m sure she would have sucked and bit Sue’s tempting nipples.

“Wha-a-at’s going on here?” Bob said. Sue tried covering her tits. “Too late for that, Sue. Why are you both topless?” He went from surprised to angry to aroused. The growing tent in his shorts revealed the winner. Sue explained that we were proving Roxy’s comment wrong, With a sly smile, he went behind Roxy, “That’s as silly as saying, ‘you’ve seen one ass, you’ve seen them all’ isn’t it?” As he said that, he undid Roxy’s shorts and pulled them back over her cheeks with her panties. As he wrestled them lower to her ankles then turned her ass to face us, he nodded at Sue’s shorts as he bent Roxy over. “Let’s see how true that is. Al, grab my camera off the table so the girls can see the differences and let’s see Sue’s ass.”

Grinning and “horrified,” Sue tried to run, but Bob dug his hand in her shorts and held her back. With Roxy holding her posture showing us her ass, ass hole, and shaved labia, he undid and unzipped Sue’s shorts. Though she didn’t fight him, she looked at me with feigned anger and real acceptance and asked, “Are you really going to let him strip me? You didn’t want to get us in his hot tub naked at night, but...” She stopped when he pushed her shorts to her ankles.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.