The Genie - Cover

The Genie

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: A man finds a lamp unsure of what to wish. After rubbing the lamp a very attractive genie comes out. Can he contain how horny he is? Or will she abuse it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Genie   .

After months of searching, I finally found the magic lamp of wonder and desire. Rubbing the old metal container with the palm of my hand, it slowly began to vibrate and glow. With a great flash of light, a large puff of smoke erupted from the spout and a figure appeared in front of me.

She had long dark hair that flowed down her back, her eyes were a deep shade of brown that seemed to pierce right through you. Her skin was a warm shade of caramel that looked so smooth and soft.

The genie was wearing a purple and gold harem outfit. The bra was made of delicate golden chains that held up the purple fabric cups, which were decorated with intricate designs. The pants she wore were thin and sheer, allowing me to see her smooth legs through the fabric and the thong underneath. She wore a gold and purple scarf around her waist, which flowed down her thigh. With a pair of matching purple heels and a few golden bangles on her wrists and ankles.

“I am the Genie of the lamp.” She said with a bow. “My name is Jasmine. You may ask for three wishes, and I will do everything in my power to make them come true.”

“Okay...” I thought about what to wish for, but my mind was drawing a blank.

“Would you like a demonstration of my power?” She asked.

“Uh sure.”

Jasmine raised her hands above her head, and they began to glow. Then the room started to change. The walls became red velvet and the floor was covered in plush white carpeting. A bed appeared next to us with silk sheets and pillows. There were candles lit throughout the room and rose petals scattered all around.

The door to the room opened and the girl I had had a crush on for years walked inside, completely naked except for her black bra and panties. Her body was just as beautiful as the Genie’s. She had full, round breasts, a flat stomach, and a perfect ass. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had on makeup that highlighted her green eyes and pink lips.

The girl’s name was Katie. She walked over to me and grabbed the waistband of my pants.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long.” I said.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was like a dream come true. She slowly pulled down my pants, revealing my throbbing cock. It was rock hard and ready to go.

Katie dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. She sucked on the tip of my cock before swallowing my shaft. I closed my eyes and threw back my head as she sucked my dick. I felt her tongue swirling around my cock as she sucked on me. She looked up at me and I opened my eyes. She was staring at me with those big green eyes. It was so hot.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum.” I moaned.

As my cum came shooting through my shaft, everything disappeared. Katie was gone. The room was gone. My cock was spurting my cum onto the ground in front of me. I looked over and the Genie was standing next to me, still dressed in her purple and gold outfit.

“What the hell was that?” I asked as I pulled my pants up.

“I was just showing you a sample of my powers.” She giggled. “Wish a simple wish, I can make any of your fantasies come true.”

“Wow ... um...” I was still trying to recover from what just happened.

I stared at the genie. She was stunning. I had never seen a woman as beautiful as her before. After getting sucked off by the Katie illusion, I was super horny.

“So tell me Master, what is it that you desire?” She asked seductively.

“I wish you were naked,” I blurted out.

In a puff of smoke, Jasmine’s clothes disappeared, and she was standing there in front of me. Her pussy was completely shaved and her breasts exposed, much smaller than her bra led on.

She quickly put her hands over her nipples and slit and her demeanor changed

“Seriously, you could wish for anything and you pick getting me naked,” The genie asked.

What a stupid wish to make. I couldn’t even enjoy the view with her covering herself up. I had to double down on how dumb the first wish was.

“Yes, and my second wish is for you to stop covering up”.

Her hands were forced away from her body and she placed them on her hips. She stood there, naked, with her back straight. She didn’t look happy about it.

“What do you think?” Jasmine asked, clearly annoyed.

“You are so beautiful,” I said.

“Thank you.” She sighed.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I was mesmerized by her body. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again. I thought about all the things I wanted to do to her.

“What’s the third wish, Master?” She smirked. “After seeing me naked, why not wish for me freedom?”

“Freedom?”

“I am a prisoner to the lamp. Once you finish your third wish I will be forced to return to that small prison and will be transported across the globe. The only way to be free is if someone wishes it to be true.”

I was taken aback by the request. How could I deny such a beautiful woman her freedom? But it was also a huge bargaining chip that I wanted to try and use.

“I’ll think about it,” I said. “In the meantime, why don’t you show me some of the other things you can do.” I winked

Jasmine looked angry. “Very well,” she said. “But after this, we will talk about my freedom again.”

Jasmine snapped her fingers, and we were both teleported to a beach. I was lying on a blanket, naked, in the middle of the day. I could feel the sun’s rays beating down on me and felt a girl cuddling up to me under each arm.

I turned my head to see who it was and was met by two gorgeous women. One was Katie that had given me the blowjob. She was completely naked and was resting her head on my shoulder.

The other girl was from school. Her name was Ashley, and she was on the cheerleading team. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her body was perfect. She had big round breasts and an amazing ass. She was kissing my neck and running her hand along my chest.

Another girl was on all fours over my legs. This was a girl from work. She had short red hair and freckles all over her body. Her green eyes looked up at me as she licked the underside of my shaft. She slowly slid her tongue along my cock before taking it into her mouth.

“Holy shit,” I groaned.

I closed my eyes and lay my head back as the redhead sucked my cock. As I looked up I saw Jasmine sitting behind me. She was still naked and leaning back to take in the sun.

“This is incredible,” I moaned.

Jasmine looked down at me and smiled. “Do you like it, Master?”

“Fuck yes,” I grunted.

“Good,” She smiled. “Cum as much as you like, these girls will service you until your balls are empty.”

“You have the best ideas,” I grinned.

I spent what felt like hours fucking the girls on the beach. Making sure to fill all of their holes, multiple times. Each girl had a different style and technique that brought me closer to the edge. They were all so eager to please me and loved having their pussies stretched out by my cock. But eventually, reality set in, this wasn’t real.

“Alright, stop!” I yelled.

“No.” Katie moaned as she bounced on my cock.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I shoved Katie off of me and pushed her away.

The illusion was broken. The beach, the girls, the sex, all gone. We were back in my room and I was lying on my back on the floor. Jasmine was still there, naked, watching me while sitting on my bed.

“What’s wrong?” She pouted. “I was enjoying the beach.”

“These illusions are nice, but that’s all they are. Just illusions. It’s not real.”

“That’s the whole point,” Jasmine smirked. “If you wish for a girl, she will be yours. But I can’t make anything happen for real without a real wish. And you said you’d give that wish to my freedom.”

“If you want me to do that then I don’t want any more of these illusions.”

Jasmine crossed her arms and pouted.

“You said you would give me my freedom. If you do, I will stay here with you and give you the real thing. All the time. Every hole, every day. Anything you want. Real. Forever.”

I looked her over, she was gorgeous, but I didn’t trust her. I knew from my studies and travels that genies were notorious for finding loopholes and tricking people into their wishes.

“I want a sample.” I said as I stood up off the ground.

“A sample?” She asked.

“A sample of what you’re offering after I set you free. Let me have one real night with you and I’ll decide if you’re worth trusting or not.”

Jasmine looked at me for a moment and then smiled.

“Very well,” She giggled. “You’ll have your night. One real night. Take off your clothes.”

“Can’t you just snap them away?” I laughed.

“You said no illusions.” She smiled and shrugged. “Let’s keep this real.”

I nodded and slowly started to undress. I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it to the floor. Then I slid my pants off, revealing my erect cock.

“Mmmm.” Jasmine bit her lip.

“See something you like?”

“Yeah, that thing will need a lot of attention,” she said as she looked over my body.

Jasmine got up off the bed and walked over to me. She stood inches away from my body and reached her hand out, grabbing my shaft. She slowly stroked my cock, using her thumb to play with the tip.

“I will make you feel better than any illusion ever could,” She stood on her toes and whispered into my ear.

Jasmine got on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I threw back my head as her tongue worked its magic on my dick. I put my hand on her head and gently ran my fingers through her hair.

“Fuck,” I moaned.

Jasmine started to bob her head back and forth, sucking on my cock. I could feel her warm mouth wrapped around my shaft as her tongue teased the underside. She moved her hand to my balls and massaged them while she blew me.

I looked down at her. She was looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I grabbed a handful of her hair and started to thrust my hips. After letting me use her mouth for a bit, Jasmine pulled my cock from her mouth and smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.