Photo and Painting Portal No. 43 - Roman à Clef - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 43 - Roman à Clef

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: An old writer needs Emma's help. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The old man was quite a writer in his day. Romance, Noir, Erotica. But he hasn’t written a lick in years. I’m sure many feared he was dead. I pulled on my trusty portal boots and went to investigate. It took some doing but I got him to his typewriter, a worthy seduction, if I do say so myself. I’m not your typical muse. Nowhere near voluptuous. My breasts aren’t big, my butt’s not bouncy, my puss sports but a demure puff of a muff. Call my allure’s ineffable: the beguiling scent of my sex; the smooth yet scratchy song of my voice. But more was required. And I was up to the task. Yeah, he knew what I was about: Romance. Noir. Erotica.

32621-roman-1.jpg

I perched upon his desk and got him started, slow at first, but as time went on and I did my stuff, his fingers flew. The musical clatter of those keys ... The rachet of that carriage return. Bing bing bing went the bell. Line after line, paragraph after paragraph, more and more and more. It was so good. Characters and plot, all coming together, and finally—climax. He finished up with a flourish. Oh, God, I was all but done in, my brain and sex and soul all mixed together, a swamp of fulfillment.

And then I took a look.

Not a single word. Not a single letter.

Page after page of nothing but pure white cum.

32621-roman-2.jpg

Best seller!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.