Clubbing With Mom - Cover

Clubbing With Mom

by NoName1122

Copyright© 2024 by NoName1122

Incest Sex Story: Kara bring her young son to a clubbing where she seduce him on the dance floor.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

Kara, a 32-year-old Hispanic woman with black hair and a voluptuous figure, stood in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection. She wore a tight red low-plunge mini dress that hugged her curves, accentuating her full breasts and emphasizing her hourglass figure. Her high-heeled red shoes perfectly complemented the ensemble, making her legs look even longer and more alluring. She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, before adjusting her red panties to ensure they were visible at the hem of her dress.

Her son, Tim, a fourteen-year-old boy with the same dark hair and almond-shaped eyes as his mother, stood beside her, feeling uncomfortable in his own clothes. He was wearing a black button-down shirt and slacks, which made him feel even more self-conscious next to his mother’s revealing outfit. Kara smiled reassuringly at him, trying to hide her true intentions. She placed her hand on his shoulder and led him out of the room, her high heels clicking on the floor.

As they walked through the dimly lit corridor, they could hear the distant thump of bass from the club ahead. The air was thick with anticipation and the smell of sweat and perfume. Kara felt a thrill of excitement run through her as they approached the entrance. She leaned in close to her son’s ear and whispered, “Remember, we’re here to have fun. Just pretend you’re one of the other boys and let loose.” The bouncer at the door nodded them in, his eyes lingering for just a moment on Kara’s curves before they moved on.

Inside, the club was a blur of color and movement. People danced to the pulsing beat, their bodies swaying in time with the music. Kara led Tim through the crowd, her body moving with a sensuality that seemed to draw every male gaze in their direction. As they reached the dance floor, Kara pulled her son close, wrapping her arms around his waist. She began to grind against him, her hips moving suggestively. Tim felt uncomfortable and confused, wanting nothing more than to get away from his mother in that moment. But she held him tight, her breath hot against his ear as she whispered, “Just follow my lead, baby. You’ll see how much fun this can be.” Her movements were sensual and confident, drawing the attention of several older women in the club.

They watched her with hungry eyes, clearly wanting a piece of her. Kara smiled to herself, knowing exactly what they wanted. She leaned down, her breasts pressing against Tim’s chest, and began to dance more provocatively, grinding her hips against him in a way that was both erotic and unsettling. Tim felt trapped, his body responding in ways he didn’t understand. He wanted to push her away, but her mom is stronger than him. As they danced, Kara whispered dirty words into his ear, telling him how much she wanted him, how much she loved his cock.

Tim felt shocked, scared and shame. He wanted to tell her to stop, to leave him alone, but his words caught in his throat. The music seemed to become louder, more intense, and the air around them felt charged with a mixture of desire and desperation. Kara leaned in closer, her lips brushing against his ear as she moaned softly, “You’re such a good boy, Timmy ... such a sexy little thing ... just let go and let Mommy show you how much fun we can have...” Her hand moved down to his crotch, rubbing against his growing erection. Tim felt a surge of panic and shame as his body responded to her touch.

He tried to pull away, but she held him tighter, her grip like iron. Her other hand slipped underneath his shirt, brushing against his nipple, sending a shiver of disgust and arousal through him. The crowd around them seemed to disappear, and all that mattered was the feel of her body against his, the smell of her perfume in his nose, the taste of her lips on his ear. “That’s it, Timmy,” she whispered. “Let Mommy help you feel good.” Her fingers worked their way inside his boxers, rubbing his sensitive skin. He could feel the wetness of her mouth against his earlobe as she continued to whisper dirty words into his ear, words that made him more scared and disgust. Her grip on him tightened, and she ground her hips harder against him, forcing his erection to press against her hand.

He wanted to scream, to tell her to stop, but he couldn’t find the strength. His body felt like it wasn’t his own, like she had taken control of every muscle and nerve. The club seemed to spin around them as Kara continued to grind against her son, her hand working faster and faster. The other women in the club looked on with hunger and jealousy, wishing they could be the one to feel Tim’s body against their own. Kara’s hips moved in a hypnotic, rhythmic dance, her eyes locked onto Tim’s. Kara’s breath was hot against his ear as she whispered, “Do you want to fuck me, Timmy? Do you want to feel me wrapped around you, like this?” Without warning, Kara pulled Tim closer, their bodies pressed together in a sweaty embrace. Her hand moved to his groin, rubbing his erection through his boxers. Tim’s heart raced as he felt her fingers slip inside, gently stroking him. He could feel the other women watching them, their eyes hungry and eager. Kara leaned in close to Tim’s ear, her breath hot against his skin as she whispered, “I need you, Timmy. I need to feel your cock inside me. Right here, in this club. I want to fuck you as we dance.

Tim felt a wave of fear and lust crashed over him as his mother’s fingers began to work him harder. He couldn’t believe that she was doing this, that she was going to take him in the middle of the club. “Look at them watching us, Timmy. The other women are getting turned on. They want you too, but they don’t know how. You’re special, baby. You’re the one that can make them feel alive. You’re the only one who can satisfy me like this.” Kara was relentless in her pursuit of her son, her fingers moving faster and faster, stroking him with a sense of urgency that left him breathless. Tim don Tim felt a chill run down his spine as he realized what his mother was suggesting.

He tried to pull away from her, but her grip had grown impossibly strong, restraining him like a vice. The music continued to play, a thumping bass that echoed in his head as Kara’s lips brushed against his ear. “You are mine. I force your cock to cum in all my three holes over and over again.s seems not be enjoying this as he feel wierd and disgust with his momm going to do this, Tim,” Kara whispered, her voice drenched in lust. “I’m going to make you feel things you’ve never felt before.” Just as his mother’s lips reached his earlobe, where she bit down gently, “I’m not going to stop, Tim,” she whispered. “And you’re not going to resist. You’re mine, and you dons cock. Her tongue danced around the head, tasting his precum, savoring each salty drop.

She looked up at Toby, her eyes locked onto his. As their gazes met, she lowered her mouth even further, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. She felt the veins of his shaft pulsating against her tongue as she ran her tongue over the tip. Toby moaned loudly, his hips bucking involuntarily thinking why his mom doing something disgusting and dirty by putting his wiener in her mouth. Kara’s tongue flicked out, circling the head of his cock as she took more of him into her mouth. Her throat worked in tandem with her tongue, and she began to bob her head up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. In protest Toby tried to push her head away.

But her grip on his hips was strong, and she held him in place, stroking his cock with her hand as she sucked him deeper. “I want to taste every inch of you, Toby,” she whispered, her eyes never leaving his. “I want to feel you burst inside my mouth.” Toby didn’t know if he could take much more of this. His mom was sucking his cock, he felt dirty and wrong. He tried to push her away again, but she only tightened her grip and started to hum, the vibrations sending shivers down his spine. “Soon, Toby,” she promised, her voice low and sultry. “Soon, you’ll be mine, and we’ll have so much fun together.”Mom ... stop it.It’s dirty to put my wiener in your mouth.Toby protested.

Kara laughed softly, a wicked grin spreading across her face. “Dirty? You think this is dirty?” She pulled back slightly, looking up at Toby with hunger in her eyes. “This is just the beginning, Toby. I’m going to do so much dirty things to you. So much more than you can even imagine.” Toby’s eyes widened as he processed her words. He couldn’t believe what his mother was saying. He tried to pull back, but she held him in place, her grip on his hips tightening. “Please, Mom,” he pleaded, “this is too far.” Kara smirked, her eyes never leaving Toby’s. “Too far? You think this is too far?” She pushed down on his hips, pulling him deeper into her mouth. “My son, you have no idea what I’m capable of. I’ve been planning this for a long time, and you’ll be mine, one way or another.”

As Kara continued to suck his cock, Toby’s thoughts raced with confusion and fear. Was this really happening? Was his own mother doing this to him? He tried to say something, to tell her to stop, but his throat was dry and his words wouldn’t come out. The tension in his body was building again, and his orgasm felt just around the corner. He tried to resist the feeling. He was panting now, trying to catch his breath as her fingers worked him faster and faster. “That’s right, Toby,” she whispered. “Let go. Let me make you feel good. You know you want it. You’re mine.” As she continued to stroke him, her nails scratching lightly against his sensitive skin, Toby’s body tensed up, holding back the inevitable. He couldn’t believe what was happening to him, that his own mother was bringing him to orgasm. “You’re so close, Toby,” she murmured, her voice low and seductive. “Just let go, let it happen.” And then, without warning, Toby felt his orgasm burst forth, his body shaking with the force of it as he released his cum deep inside her.

Kara’s hand never faltered, continuing to stroke him until he was spent. She licked her lips hungrily, savoring the taste of her son’s cum on her tongue. Kara pulled back, her eyes still locked onto Toby’s. “You see, Toby?” she said, her voice thick with lust. “You see what you’ve done? “Yuck mom.You make my wiener release that white stuff in your mouth.” Toby responded while catching his breath. He felt weak with his knees. Kara’s grin widened into a wicked smile as she watched her son’s expression. “Oh, Toby,” she purred, “you have no idea. This is just the beginning.” She let go of his hips, slowly standing up from her knees. Toby, still panting heavily, watched in awe as she licked her lips, a satisfied smirk on her face. “You’re going to tell me that’s gross, are you?” she asked, her eyes never leaving Toby’s. “You just came in my mouth, Toby. You just gave yourself to me.” He tried to speak, to protest, but his voice was gone.

He watched as Kara licked her lips again, savoring the taste of his cum. “You’ll do whatever I say, Toby,” she said, her voice low and seductive. “No matter how disgusting or wrong it may seem. You’re mine now, and you’ll do anything for me.” Toby’s mind raced as he tried to process what was happening. He couldn’t believe what his mother had just done to him, and he knew he couldn’t escape her grip. As Kara stood up, she walked towards him, her eyes never leaving his. “You’re going to learn to love it, Toby,” she whispered, her voice dripping with malicious intent. “And you’re going to do it with a smile on your face.” She reached down, grasped his chin in her hand, and forced his head to meet hers in a chaste kiss. Her lips were soft and warm, but the intensity of her stare sent shivers down Toby’s spine. “Do you understand me, Toby?” she asked, her voice low and dangerous. “You’re mine now, and you will do whatever I say.” Kara grab her sonâ��s limp cock and start to stoke again. She wants to fuck him dancing with him.

Toby try push when his mom start to stroke his cock as he is in pain since he already came twice. Kara’s eyes narrowed as she saw the resistance in Toby’s movements. She squeezed his hips tightly, ensuring he couldn’t escape her grip. With a wicked grin, she bent down and whispered in his ear, “You’re not getting away that easily, Toby. I’ve waited for this moment for too long.” With a fierce and sudden surge of strength, Kara gripped onto Toby’s hips and pulled him towards her body. His hard cock pressed against the fabric of her soaked panties, igniting a fire within her. She began to slowly grind her hips against his, feeling his head push against her soft folds as she moaned in pleasure. As Kara continued to grind against him, her hips moving in a slow, rhythmic motion, Toby’s protests became weaker and weaker. He felt helpless against her. With a sly smile, Kara tugged her red dress up and to the side, revealing her lace panties and the glistening folds of her exposed pussy.

She wasted no time in pressing herself against Toby, grinding her hips against his hard cock as she moaned in pleasure. The DJ changed the tune on the dance floor, and the energetic beat of the music pulsed through the crowded club. Kara, who was “dancing” with Toby, felt a surge of confidence as she realized it was now or never. “It’s too late now, Toby,” she whispered, her voice husky with desire. She pressed her body against his, feeling his heart race under her touch. “You will lose your virginity to mommy tonight, whether you like it or not. I will be the first woman to have you, and there’s no turning back.” Her words were like a spell, luring Toby in with her seductive promise. The lights flashed and the bass thumped as they moved together in perfect rhythm, suddenly she impaled herself on her son’s cock. As Kara lowered herself onto Toby, she could feel her son’s hard cock pulsating inside her.

She let out a soft groan, her head rolling back as she felt the familiar pleasure wash over her. This was what she had been waiting for, what she had been fantasizing about for years. “Oh, Toby,” she moaned, her hips starting to move in a steady rhythm. “You’re finally mine.” Toby’s eyes widened in shock as he felt his mother’s warm, wet pussy envelop his cock. Innocent Toby don’t know that is going on.He is not aware that his mom is fucking him. Their bodies moved in sync, their hips grinding against each other as the music pounded through the club. Kara’s eyes locked onto Toby’s, her smile never faltering. “You feel so good inside me, Toby,” she whispered, her tone seductive and arousing. “You’re the perfect fit, my dear son.”

As they danced with their clothes still on, the crowd around them pulsated to the beat of the music, unaware of the dirty and seductive movements happening in their midst. Kara’s eyes remained locked on her son’s, her expression a mixture of intense desire and fulfillment as she welcomed him deeper into her body. “Do you enjoy this, son?” she breathed heavily with her sultry tone. Kara is intoxicated with an incest sex with her underage son. She always fantasize this. “Oh, Toby,” she gasped, her voice ragged with desire. “I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum for you.” And with those words, her body tensed, her muscles clenching around him as her orgasm crashed over them both. Kara’s cries of pleasure filled the air, echoing through the club, but somehow she managed to keep the rhythm, to keep moving with him, her hips undulating in time to the music.

Toby could feel her inner walls pulsing around his cock, milking him as she came. He was lost in the sensation, unable to think or react, his mind consumed by the overwhelming pleasure coursing through his body. His cock throbbed, pushing deeper into her, desperate for release. With every thrust, he felt her muscles grip him tighter, her moans driving him wild. The world around them seemed to fade away, replaced by the pounding rhythm of their bodies and the taste of her lips.

Kara, her senses heightened by the incestuous sex, felt Toby beginning to lose control beneath her. She could feel his cock twitching, ready to erupt. She quickened her pace, her hips moving faster, her grip on him tightening. She wanted to feel his release, wanted him to fill her with his cum. “Cum for me, Toby,” she whispered in his ear, her voice husky and seductive. “Give it all to me.” His hips bucked wildly, his cock throbbing inside her as he finally surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through his body. With a hoarse cry, he let go, filling her with his hot, thick cum. She moaned in satisfaction as she felt his seed spill deep inside her, her body greedily milking every last drop. Their bodies slowed, their movements becoming less frantic as they tried to catch their breath. Kara’s hands moved up to cup Toby’s face, her thumbs gently caressing his cheeks. Her eyes searched his, her expression a mix of satisfaction and tenderness. She leaned forward, her lips brushing against his ear. “I’ve always wanted this,” she confessed. “I knew one day you’d be mine.” Toby gazed back at her, still struggling to comprehend what had just happened.

His tears starts flow with shock and disgust on what his mom did to him. His body is shaking with his knees became to weak to stand. Kara held him tightly, her arms wrapping around him. “I don’t care if you don’t like it, Toby,” she whispered softly. “I will fuck you again and again whenever i want.” Her words haunted Toby as he looked down at the ground, staring at their entwined feet. As the DJ continued to spin the music, the two of them standing frozen in the middle of the dance floor. Their bodies still touching, his cock still inside her. The crowd around them oblivious to the incestuous scene playing out in their midst. As the night wore on, the two of them continued to dance together, their bodies moving in sync with the music.

Toby’s limp cock remained inside Kara, and she reveled in the feeling of it inside her. Her mind was reeling with satisfaction of her fucking her own fourteen years old son. The DJ changed the song again, playing a slow, sensual tune that seemed to only heighten the tension between them. Kara’s eyes locked onto Toby’s, her lips curling into a smirk. “ “I want to feel you again, Toby,” she whispered, her voice low and sultry. As the slow song continued to play, Kara began to move her hips, slowly at first, then faster. She felt Toby’s semi hard cock twitch inside her, and she smiled. Kara let out a low moan, her eyes shining with a mixture of lust and satisfaction. She began to grind her hips against him, her movements slow and deliberate at first, but then picking up speed as she felt the familiar heat building within her. Toby’s cock began to fill, growing hard once again.

Toby felt the pain of his exhaust cock which being violated to many time by his mom. As the night wore on, Toby felt like he was trapped in a nightmare. His mother’s grip around him felt like shackles, and her lips brushing against his ear whispered phrases that he couldn’t bare to hear. “I want to feel you again, Toby,” she whispered, her voice low and sultry. Toby tried to pull away, desperately searching for a way to break free from this twisted situation. But his mother’s hold was too strong. Her hips continued to move, her body pressing against his, her lips brushing against his neck, leaving wet marks that felt like brands on his skin.

Kara’s eyes were locked onto her son’s, her expression a mix of intense desire and satisfaction. She could feel him hardening inside her, his cock filling her completely. The music pulsed around them, drowning out the sounds of their heavy breathing and the slap of their bodies against each other as they moved in perfect rhythm. Kara’s fingers tightened around Toby’s waist, pulling him even closer to her as she grinded against him. Her hips moved in a steady rhythm now, her body trembling with pleasure as she felt her son’s cock pulse inside her. Toby, still feeling the sting from the earlier assault, struggled to keep his composure. But the grip of his mother’s hips was too strong, and he couldn’t help but feel his own desire beginning to rise. He tried to push her away, but Kara only tightened her hold, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered,”Fuck me deep, Toby. Your cock belongs to mommy now. I don’t fucking care if you cry or hurt.” Her voice was low and sultry, her eyes locked onto his, conveying a intensity that left him scared and breathless. The music swelled around them, the bass vibrating through their bodies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.