Too Many Orgasms For Megan - Cover

Too Many Orgasms For Megan

by Megan Matheson

Copyright© 2024 by Megan Matheson

Erotica Sex Story: 14-year-old Megan may be naive and ignorant about sex but her Grandfather feels she's been having way too many orgasms during family playtime. To help cure her of her perversions, he invites two old friends to stop by and help him punish her, which, of course, ends up with more orgasms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Uncle   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

32551-capture.jpg

You’re on your way home from school; a time you use to think and reflect on things. You’re a pretty girl. You have a big smile, albeit with a mouthful of new braces, youthful breasts, nice legs and you’re wearing your dark brown hair in a ponytail. In between your legs and over the bulge of your mound, you have the untrimmed, dark vaginal hair of a normal 14-year-old girl. You have on a green, pullover top, a blue plaid tartan school skirt and white sneakers. Underneath, you’re wearing a young girl’s white bra, made of the soft material you prefer and white, cotton panties. You’re 14 years old but you’re also immature and naïve in many things. Especially sex.

Recent events at home have electrified your 14-year-old body and mind. You’re more sure than ever that you are a disgusting and perverted young girl but the punishments you’ve received for your perversions seem, well, sort of ... perverted, although not in a bad way, because everything has left you with those good feelings in your vagina, along with those orgasm masturbations.

You’ve experienced things that you had no full understanding of, yet your Mother and your Grandfather seemed to understand. One thing you were becoming pretty certain of: it all had to do with sex, although you didn’t know for sure in what way because you didn’t really understand sex in the first place. And while you were careful not to reveal any of your family’s activities, you did ask some questions of your friends at school and found out more in the last couple of days than in your previous 14 years. Did everyone around you know more about sex than you did?

You now know, for example, that a man puts his hard penis into a woman’s vagina and the white stuff that comes out of the tip of his penis goes into her and makes babies and that’s called sex or at least that’s part of sex. That the good feelings you feel in your vagina are called cumming or masturbation or something like that and that’s also called sex. And that when the white stuff comes out of a man’s penis, he’s masturbation or orgasms and that’s called sex, as well ... or, again because you’re so unsure of yourself ... something like that. And when you suck on your Grandfather’s stiff penis like it was a lollypop, that’s called a blowjob and is also about sex. But that still leaves a lot of questions.

Like, what about when your Mother sat down on your face and you licked her anus and her vagina? Was that also a blowjob? And did you masturbation to her because she had the good feeling? And what about when your Grandfather put his tongue into your behind and into your vagina? And what about the objects that have been put up you? All those things made you masturbation but now you are more confused than ever. And why has everything except your Grandfather’s penis been put inside your vagina? Doesn’t he want to make a baby with you?

You thought you were somehow perverted for wanting to be naked in front of your Grandfather. So then is your Grandfather also perverted, because he seems to like being naked in front of you? To show you his huge, floppy penis? And what about your Mother and Grandfather touching and sucking one another? Are they masturbation with each other? And is that also sex? And what do you call it when an object with a soft bulb thing and water in it is put into your behind? What’s that called? It was all so confusing. But in your perverted young girl’s mind and body, you were secretly enjoying what was going on, so in truth, there can be no doubt. You must be perverted.

You get home and while you notice several strange cars parked in front of the house, you don’t think too much of it. You open the door, lay your backpack down on the foyer table and head to the kitchen for a snack. You find the cookies and grab a couple to munch on when you hear voices coming from the living room. You hear your Grandfather but you don’t recognize the others. Curious, you go into the living room to investigate. You see your Grandfather and two other men, also old, like him. You notice immediately that the furniture has been rearranged. One chair has been moved so that it’s opposite the couch so one person would be facing all three of them, who are on the couch. You enter the room and they look at you. They look happy to see you. They’re smiling at you, so you smile back.

“Hi, Grandpa.”

“Ah, Megan. You’re home from school. Good.” He turns to the other two old men. “These are my friends, sweetheart.”

“Hello, Megan”, they both say enthusiastically from the couch.

“Have a seat, child”, your Grandfather says. “Over here, in the chair facing the couch. We’ve just been talking about you.”

“About me, Grandpa?” You ask as you sit down and take a bit of a cookie.

You take your seat but you realize your short school skirt has risen up on your thighs and you are a little uncomfortable with the way the two old men are looking at your legs, so you pull it down as far as you can and close your knees together primly.

“Yes, dear. You see, I’m concerned about your perverted behavior and we’ve been discussing if the punishments your mother and I have administered have been sufficient to cleanse you of the perversions that overcome you.”

Pieces of cookie fall out of your mouth.

“Grandpa! You told these men about ... about ... all that?”

“Shh, hush child. It’s OK. These men are friends of mine and are here to help.”

“Yes, help.” One of them says eagerly.

Your Grandfather gets up and walks behind your chair and comforts you by stroking your hair and caressing your neck. He’s doing this in front of his two friends, which makes you even more uncomfortable.

“We are going to give you what you need, Megan.” He says softly.

You don’t know what that means but you find his touch reassuring and even though you are facing the two strangers, you begin to relax. He continues stroking your face and neck and whispers in your ear:

“Let the good feelings come, Megan. I know you want them. You do, don’t you? And you know also you’ve been a bad, perverted little girl, right?”

In barely more than a whisper yourself: “Yes, Grandpa, I do. I know, I’m bad. Are you and your friends going to help me with that?”

The two old men strain to hear the conversation.

“Yes, child. I’ve brought these men here to help you.”

“How are they going to help me, Grandfather?”

“They are going to allow you to take your clothes off and show them your perverted body, Megan. They have offered to let you expose your cunt to them, which will help cleanse you.”

“Expose my cunt, Grandpa?” At the thought of showing your vagina to these strange men, a low mewing sound escapes your lips. Your nipples stiffen and, uncontrollably, you begin to lubricate.

You say softly but loud enough that your Grandfather’s friends can hear you: “But I’m only 14 years old, Grandfather. Why would these old men want to look at my 14-year-old cunt? After all, I’m so young.”

“Because they are kind and generous, Megan.”

“And are they also going to take their clothes off and require me to look at and touch their penises?”

“Yes, Megan. As will I.”

“And will I be required to lick their penises and suck them?”

“My God!” Exclaimed one of the men.

“You will do everything you are told, Megan.”

“Here and now, Grandfather?”

“Yes, child. Here and now.”

“It’s getting very warm in here Grandfather.”

You look down and even through your blouse and your bra the bumps of your swollen nipples are visible and without realizing it, your knees are not locked together anymore. Your pleated navy blue school skirt has risen up again but you make no move to pull it down. And with only a vague awareness of what you are doing, you spread your legs ever so slightly, giving the men a view of your upper thighs.

Your Grandfather rejoins his friends on their side of the room and sits in the couch. You are now facing all three old men. You are unsure about what is to come but your vagina is alive with excitement and your juices are wetting the crotch of your little girl cotton panties. You’re aware of the sweet smell coming out from in between your legs and you wonder if the men can smell it.

Without taking his eyes off of you, one of them asks of your grandfather:

“Can I ask her anything or say anything?”

“There are no restrictions in what you can say. That is our bargain.”

“Megan?”

“Yes sir.”

“You will call me Daddy, Megan.”

Daddy?

“Yes, Megan. Daddy. And you are a very pretty young lady, my daughter.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” You say, enjoying the compliment.

“Yes, you are.” Says the other man. “And you may call me Uncle.”

You don’t understand what’s going on here but you do as you are told.

“Yes, Uncle. Thank you, Uncle.”

You blush, not used to flattery.

“We are going to examine you, Megan. It’s part of the process” your Daddy says. The examination is going to begin and we will see more of you. Remove your top, please.”

Ready to oblige but not understanding “the process”, you pull your top out of your skirt and begin to...

“No, stand up and do it. That’s a good schoolgirl.”

You stand up and continue pulling your green top out of your skirt. You pull it over your head and off your shoulders, leaving you in your white, schoolgirl bra. You wait for further instructions.

“Now your brassiere, please, little girl.”

You reach behind yourself and unhook your bra and are now naked from the waist up, exposing your 14-year-old breasts to these old men. Your nipples are hard and fully extended. Under your skirt, your cotton panties are getting wet in the crotch with your lubrication. You let your bra fall to the floor.

“Wow. Look at them. They’re the biggest nipples I’ve ever seen.”

“And the most perfect breasts for a perfect young lady.”

You blush, as you are embarrassed by the size of your nipples, as much as the compliments. But at the same time, the embarrassment is somehow exciting. You continue to lubricate.

Should I take off my sneakers and socks?”

“Not yet, Megan. Sit back down.”

You sit. Your Grandfather has a thought.

“Pull the back of your skirt out from under you, Megan, so it’s not in the way.”

You comply, bunching up your tartan skirt behind you. Most of your thighs are now visible and all three men are staring in between your legs.

“Now spread your legs so we can look in between your thighs, Megan. You are going to show us the crotch of your obscene, wet, cotton panties.”

“Am I being punished, Grandpa? Because I’m bad? Are Daddy and Uncle also going to punish me?”

Uncle jumps in.

“We understand you are a perverted little girl, so yes, Megan. You are being punished. Now spread your legs for us and show us your panties.”

With your school skirt bunched up around your waist, you lean back against the chair, open your knees and the first flash of your inner thighs and your white cotton panties come into view. You continue spreading your legs wider, exposing the wet crotch of your cotton panties to the three old men. Your arms are on the arms of the chair. You can’t describe the feelings going through you but you want to touch yourself, like at night, when you’re alone in your bed and you fantasize about being naked at the old man’s shelter.

“Jesus, she’s so wet I can see the folds of her cunt.”

You notice that the old men have bulges in their pants and have begun to rub themselves. You’ve seen this before.

“Can you see my panties? Is this what you want? I’m only 14 years old and I’m spreading my legs for my Grandfather, my Daddy and for my Uncle as punishment.”

“Punishment for what, Megan?”

“For being a disgusting and perverted girl.”

“Like how child?”

“I put my fingers into my vagina and into my anus hole and I masturbation a lot when I touch my little button.”

You feel grown up using the correct word for the good feeling.

“In your cunt and your ass, Megan?” asks your Daddy.

“Yes, Daddy. I put my fingers and other things into my cunt and my ass. And my Mommy and Granddad do it also to me because I’m bad. Do you want me to show you?”

“As part of your punishment, you are going to show us. Now lift your knees and put your feet on the chair, so we can view fully your thighs and the crotch of your disgusting little girl white panties.”

“First take your shoes off, Megan.” Your grandfather instructs. “We don’t want to soil the upholstery.”

You reach down, undo the laces of your sneakers and take them off.

“And my white socks, Grandfather?”

“Oh, no”, says your Uncle. “Leave on the white socks. Don’t take them off. I like the way that looks. Now sit back in the chair, bring your knees up and spread them.

You do as you’re told.

That’s the good girl. Now put your hands on your knees and push them apart. We want to look between your legs and see your little girl panties.”

“Oh shit, that looks good”, you hear your Daddy say. “I like seeing the elastic of her panties around her thighs. She’s so wet I can see her cunt slit right through the material. I’m going to hurt myself jerking on my cock through these pants. I’m taking them off.”

“That’s a good idea. I’ve never been naked in front of a girl this young. I want to show her my hard-on and my balls.”

“As I’ve done before”, says your Grandfather, smiling. “It’s an incredible kick showing this 14-year-old girl my cock, my balls and even my asshole, although the first time I did it she was younger, he, he. But there’s more.”

You watch with interest as the two old men strip their clothes off. Your Grandfather is also taking his clothes off but is not in the same rush as his friends. You find yourself enjoying watching your Grandfather’s friends hurry to get naked. Their baggy white underpants come off and as soon as their hard penises are exposed, they both look between your upraised thighs at the underside of your panties and they stroke themselves. You know you are a stupid young girl but patterns are emerging here that even your immature mind can’t help but observe.

You think back, for example, to the pond, at band camp, when the boys were naked. Their penises got hard every time they were near one of the girls and they seemed to delight in showing themselves off. And then there is your Grandfather and now his two friends whose penises also get big and hard when you are being punished. Things seem connected but you are still so confused.

You show these old men your underwear and your body and it occurs to you there is something about you that makes their penises big and hard and do furious jumping and want to have sex and insert their penises into a woman’s vagina? ... into yours? ... and have their white stuff come out to make a baby? And since everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, including your Mother and your Grandfather who had masturbation just like you, it begins to cross your mind that a lot of people are disgusting and perverted and not just you ... especially when you are getting punished.

The two men, now totally naked, sit back down on the couch. They both spread their legs wide enough that you can clearly see their ball thingies underneath, which seems to be what they want. Both of them are staring between your legs and pulling on their penises. Your Grandfather has now gotten naked as well and the sight of the three old men stroking their penises right in front of you while they’re looking between your legs is a little like your nighttime fantasies of being with old men. Obviously, this has something very much to do with sex and with you and while you don’t yet understand what that is, exactly, you are growing increasingly certain that it isn’t punishment. The punishment of Megan is turning into the education of Megan and maybe even the pleasure of Megan. But what comes next?

“Put your legs over the sides of the chair so that you’re spread apart as wide as possible.”

You are young and supple so this is not difficult to do and you find yourself spread very wide and very exposed, which feels very, very perverted.

‘Are they gonna make me feel myself between my legs as part of my punishment?’ You ask yourself.

“Yes, Daddy. It is part of my punishment that I spread my legs and expose myself underneath to you. Look at me, Daddy. See how wet my white panties are.”

“Now show us how you touch yourself when you are being perverted, Megan. And we will stroke our cocks while we watch you caress your 14-year-old cunt.”

Your eyes light up, as this is what you were just thinking and what you wanted; to touch yourself in front of them. Your breathing gets deeper. You don’t know why but you want these old men to watch you touch yourself on your vagina. On your cunt.

“Like this Uncle? You want to watch me touch my cunt through my white cotton panties like this?”

And while one hand finds your swollen and lubricated cunt through the wet material and you massage yourself, the other hand fondles and pinches your nipples, first one and then the other. You close your eyes and lean your head back. A soft moan escapes your throat as your index and middle fingers glide back and forth over your swollen labia and your little button under the fabric. You are masturbation in front of your Grandfather, which is exciting enough but you are aware you are putting on a show for these other old men, who you’ve never seen before and who are pulling on their penises while they watch you.

“Oh fuck, look at that. A 14-year-old girl with braces. An immature 14-years-old, at that. Oh, my fucking God! Ooh, ooph. Uh, uh ... uh.”

“What are you doing Megan?”

“I’m spreading my legs for you, Daddy, so you can see me under my school dress while I masturbation. Uhhhh ... oh, oh Daddy, the good feeling is coming. I’m rubbing it so hard while you’re watching me. It’s coming, Daddy. It’s coming. NOW daddy. I’m masturbation for you. Watch me. See my panties. I’m only 14 years old and I’m your little girl, Daddy, exposing my cunt to you. Can you see my fingers on my cunt? My cunt, Daddy. My cunt! I’m a perverted little girl Daddy and I need to be punished. Cunt! Cunt! Cock! Sucking cock. Finger in my ass. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Nowwwwaaahhh ... NOWmmmm ... ahhhhh...”

Your cunt explodes like it never has before and out of breath, you fall back into the chair.

“Oh Christ, I have to put my face in that.”

Uncle jumps up from the couch and falls to his knees in front of your chair and your spread legs. You open your eyes and see him leaning into you. He places his hands on your inner thighs and pushing your hand out of the way from your cunt, he buries his face into the soaking wet crotch of your little girl panties, where he pushes his nose, his lips and his tongue everywhere he can. He licks at your little girl wetness and sucks it out of the cotton material in the crotch of your white cotton panties. He licks your inner thighs. He pulls your panties to the side and licks your cunt with his tongue. You’re 14 years old.

You look down and even though you’ve just had the masturbation good feeling, you love having your Uncle’s face in your cunt. You can feel his tongue on you and in you everywhere.

“That feels so good Uncle. Suck it. Suck me, please. Suck my vagina. My cunt. Lick the folds of my immature labia. I’ve been a bad girl and doing masturbation in front of you and my Daddy and you’re punishing me, right?”

The old man can’t believe what he’s hearing. He takes his right hand off your thigh and fists his cock furiously as he continues to bury his face in your little girl’s wet cunt. But when you reach out and caress his head tenderly with both hands, the same way you did with your Grandpa a few days ago, he can’t take it anymore. He’s an old man and he very slowly gets himself to his feet and says:

“Touch it! Touch it! Feel my cock, little girl! Put your hands on my cock and my balls, little girl, now, 14-year-old Megan. Make me happy. Make me cum.”

You know what to do Megan. You’ve been taught. You reach for the swollen red knob of his cock and cup him tenderly under his balls. You stroke his hard old man’s cock.

“AAAAHHHH! UH! UH! Little girl! Pretty little girl! Uuhhhhhhh ... aaahhhhhhhhh”

More turned on than he’s been in his long life, the first gob of the old man cum shoots out of his cock, over the young girl. 14-year-old Megan’s hand and thigh. The rest of it goes onto her arm and the floor. He collapses back onto his knees in front of her, gasping for breath.

“Are you OK?” Your Grandfather asks, concerned over his friend’s effort.

“Shit, yeah”, he mouths breathlessly. “If I die tomorrow I’m going a happy man. Imagine having your face in the wet cunt of a virginal 14-year-old girl and getting jerked off by her.”

‘There’, you think to yourself, Megan. You helped him have sex masturbation with his white stuff come out and now he’s happy. And you masturbation also and you are happy. What is all this punishment talk? Let’s just all be perverted and masturbation and have fun. It was also beginning to dawn on you that these men wanted to be perverted and disgusting with you as much as you wanted to be with them.

“There’s my cum all over you, little girl. Lick it up.”

“The white stuff is called cum, Uncle?”

“Yes, cum, Megan. My cum. Lick it up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.