Naomi's Journal No. 48 - Nils Comes Home - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 48 - Nils Comes Home

by Naomi

Copyright© 2024 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Nils arrives home for Christmas and meets Naomi's new friend Gwen. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I woke up to hear Amber barking. Now, she doesn’t usually bark unless something is wrong, like someone knocking on the door. One time she was boofing, a soft, nearly silent bark, when some tree workers were in the backyard trimming trees, but she doesn’t give a real bark unless someone is coming in the door. I listened for a moment and decided that the bark wasn’t an angry bark, but one of joy and recognition. It must have been Nils finally getting home.

Guinevere, the lady I had met at church the night before, groaned and turned toward me. “What’s the dog barking about?” she asked.

“I think her master has finally gotten home,” I replied. I started to throw the covers back when I heard Nils in the hallway, his voice filling the house.

“Ho, ho, ho,” he called, his deep bass voice rumbling, his body filling the doorway. “Merry Christm...” he started and then stumbled to a halt. His eyes were wide, his mouth hanging wide open.

Gwen groaned and curled up in a fetal position as she pulled the covers over her head. “Oh, God, take me now,” she moaned, her voice muffled by the covers.

Nils recovered slightly as I got out of bed as best I could with my distended tummy sticking out in front of me. “Who’s this,” he managed to get out before I basically tackled him high with my arms around his neck, pulling him down to force a kiss from him.

32540-christmas-1.jpg

Normally, Nils could hold me up easily, but with the added weight of the baby and the surprise of seeing someone else in bed with me, he couldn’t hold himself erect and I was able to pull him down. I kissed him eagerly and often, sputtering out an answer to his question in between kisses. “This...” kiss, “is...” kiss, “Guinevere,” kiss-kiss, “a...” kiss, “new...” kiss, “friend...” kiss, “of...” kiss, “mine,” kiss-kiss. “Come on,” I continued, disengaging with him as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the side of the bed, “I’ll introduce you.”

Once I got to the edge of the bed, I reached down and tried to pull the covers from around Gwen, but she had a pretty tight grip. I released Nils’ hand and, using both of mine, ripped the covers off from Gwen. She only rolled into her fetal position all the tighter, moaning and groaning.

“Come on, Gwen,” I said. “I want you to meet my baby’s father!”

That got a reaction from her, but she didn’t open up at all. “But, I’m naked!” she wailed.

“Well, so am I,” I said as I tried to roll her over onto her back. Have you ever tried to roll someone who didn’t want to roll? It’s tough!

“But he knows you!” she moaned. “I’m too embarrassed!”

“That’s ridiculous. You’re beautiful.”

She stopped moaning, and Nils stepped right up like the gentleman he is. “Tell you what,” he said, “I’ll just step back into the kitchen and start the coffee while you convince Gwen to come out and meet me.”

“OK,” I said, “but make it tea for Guinevere and me.” Nils backed out of the bedroom, Amber jumping up and down beside him. Nils would probably let her out into the backyard before he started the coffee and tea.

I put my knee up on the bed and leaned out over Gwen, my milk-enlarged breasts lightly scraping her arm. I reached down and gave her a gentle kiss on her ear. “Come on, Gwen. He’s seen naked women before. In fact, he paints lots of naked women; that’s what he does.”

“But, he’s never seen me naked,” she cried, and I could see tears starting to roll down her cheek. I kissed that, too, lightly licking the salty water from her cheek. “Oooh, I’m so embarrassed! I’ll never be able to face him!”

“Yes, you will,” I insisted. I stepped over to the closet and pulled a couple of robes from it. I tossed one of them to Gwen and put my arms into the other, belting it loosely around my middle. It didn’t fit quite as well as it used to and the belt sat much higher than it had in the past, but that’s what you get when you’re pregnant. “Why don’t you get that on, go to the bathroom and wash your face and join us for tea or coffee, your choice.” I walked out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen.

I found Nils there, turning on the tea kettle and I could hear the noise of the coffee-maker. “Will she be joining us?” he asked. “I can’t wait to hear the story behind this.”

“Merry Christmas to you, too,” I said. “It is a long story, but I think I’ll wait until she’s a bit more composed and out here with us before I tell it.” I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out three mugs. “I thought you weren’t going to be able to get home until tomorrow.”

His face turned into a grimace. “That’s a long story, too,” he said. “You remember the movie, ‘Planes, Trains and Automobiles’? My story is a bit like that. I didn’t think I was ever going to make it!” He laughed. “But, I am here, now. Come here. I need a hug.”

I didn’t quite run, but I didn’t hesitate at all and melted into his strong arms. He was strong in another way, too. “Phew,” I said. “Have you had a shower in the last few days? You stink!”

He laughed, a bit ruefully, I thought. “Here, I’ve been working hard to get home to you, and all you can do is tell me that I stink!” he said. “I’ve half a mind to just walk out and not give you the presents I have for you.” He sniffed. “You know, you don’t smell so fresh yourself.”

“Touche,” I said. “Maybe we can shower together, once you meet Gwen.”

And, as if speaking her name conjured her image, Gwen walked into the kitchen, the robe belted tightly around her. I could see that she had donned her slip before putting the robe on. Maybe that gave her some courage as she walked right up to Nils, her hand out-stretched before her in greeting. Her hair was still wild from the bed, but she had a glow to her, none-the-less.

32540-christmas-2.jpg

“Hi,” she said, “I’m Guinevere Adams. You must be the famous Nils I’ve heard so much about.”

“Guilty as charged,” he answered. “I’m very pleased to meet you, Ms. Adams.”

“Oh, no you don’t,” she said, testily. “You don’t get to call me Ms. Adams, unless you want me to call you Mr. Stellansson. My name is Gwen to my friends.”

“Okay. Don’t call me by my surname, please. No one will know who you’re talking about. I’m Nils.”

“Good,” I said. “That’s out of the way. How about we all get a shower, then we can eat some breakfast?” I turned off the burner on the stove. The water for the tea would reheat easily enough. The coffee would stay warm enough in its pot on the coffee-maker.

“No,” said Gwen. “I need to get home. Someone might call and worry if I’m not there.”

“Good point,” agreed Nils. “Why don’t you finish getting dressed and I’ll take you home?”

She turned bright red. “I am dressed,” she whispered. Nils, for a second time that morning, seemed nonplussed and didn’t know what to say.

I stepped between them. “Gwen and I met at church last night,” I said. Nils raised his eyebrows at that. I’d never gone to church since knowing him. “And we walked from there to here. You know how I feel about clothes. Gwen feels the same way.” I paused and thought for a moment, then turned to her and said, “If you can’t stay for breakfast, how about I walk you back to the church and you can get your car from there?” I looked at her expectantly.

“Would you do that?” she asked and I nodded eagerly. I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom to make sure she hadn’t left anything behind, and the two of us went to the mud room and got our boots on. This time, I put on some walking boots and not the high-heeled ones. With those, I was a little shorter than Gwen, not that it made any difference to us.

Nils stood there watching us as we helped each other into our long coats. “Could you call Amber? I think she could use a walk with us.” He nodded and fetched Amber, who came bounding up to us, knowing she was going for a walk. Once we had our caps on our heads and Amber’s lead hooked up, we headed out the door.

“I should be back in about a half-an-hour,” I told Nils. “Save that shower for me!” I closed the door, turned and took Gwen by the arm. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed her on her cheek.

We walked silently back toward the church where she had left her car. The snow had stopped falling and the early morning sun made everything sparkle. The plows had not returned to clear the roads, so it was a cold, beautiful blanket that confronted us as we gingerly made our way there. Amber bounced back and forth, her nose twitching in the cold, the scents new and exciting.

We finally made it to her car. There were some snow-covered tracks where the cars had been the night before, but it was still and beautiful in the bright morning air. Gwen unlocked her door and stood there uncertainly.

I couldn’t stand it very long. We hadn’t talked at all the way over, and I knew someone had to say something, so I took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and just blurted it out. “Thank you for last night,” I said. “I was so lonely without Nils and you were so kind to me. Thank you.” I think I was starting to cry.

Gwen was crying. “I was lonely, too, dear,” she said, “and you were the perfect answer. I don’t want last night to be all there is to us. Please, please say you’ll call me! I’ll do anything for you.”

I was taken aback by this. I’ve never had anyone need me like she seemed to need me. I pulled her close to me, our bodies as close as we could get with the two coats between us. I pulled her down to me, our lips almost touching, and I said, “You couldn’t get rid of me, even if you tried,” and I kissed her hard.

32540-christmas-3.jpg

Her arms wrapped themselves around me as she returned my kiss, at least as fervently as I kissed her. The passion was building up between us and I could feel my pussy juicing up and my nipples getting hard. I gently disentangled myself. “Go and see to your family. I’ll call you later, be sure of that!”

I turned, tugged at Amber’s lead, and headed back to the house. I turned to see her wipe her cheeks clear of her tears, then she opened her car door and got in. I heard the engine start and even before Amber and I were out of the parking lot, she was driving by me. Through the frosted window I could see her still wiping her cheeks and nose, this time with a tissue. Her car pulled quietly out of the lot and onto the street and she was away before I realized I didn’t have her address or her phone number. ‘Oh, well,’ I thought, ‘I’ll bet I can get it from Pastor Bob.’

The walk home was far chillier than the walk to the church and I was glad to enter the warmth of the house. Nils was at the door to the mud room with a steaming cup of tea for me.

“Did she get home OK?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Her car started right up and she was in control of it when she left the parking lot. I’m going to have to call the church tomorrow to get her phone number to be sure she made it.”

He made a noncommittal type of sound and turned away. “I’ve got the eggs beaten. We can cook them up after our shower,” he said.

A shower sounded good, right then, and I put Amber’s lead away. “Get the water hot, and I’ll be right there,” I called after his retreating back. As I sat there, taking off my boots, I was busy marshalling my thoughts so that I could relate everything that had happened last night. The explanation, I was sure would last well past breakfast.

I was right. Our shower was filled with us kissing and fondling each other. I didn’t want to take too much time, but we both needed the cleanliness, so I didn’t try to push for more sex; it would have taken too much time and I didn’t want to have cold water dripping on me; despite what I told Gwen the night before, we didn’t have unlimited hot water.

We stepped out, and as Nils was drying himself off, I dropped to my knees and quickly put his cock into my mouth. I sucked at it like it was a popsicle and I heard him groan. I knew what buttons of his to push to get him to come quickly, just as he knew what it took to get me to orgasm, but that didn’t stop me from playing around a little. Now that he was home and clean and I didn’t have to worry about running out of hot water, I could take a little time to enjoy his manhood. That he enjoyed it, too, was just frosting on the cake for me!

32540-christmas-4.jpg

I popped him out of my mouth and licked along the front of his dick, pulling on him at the same time, working my hand up and down. Yes, I used my teeth a little, nipping along his length, then plunging my mouth back on him. I’ve tried and tried and tried, but I’ve never been able to deep-throat him, and I didn’t want to gag this time, but I took him as deeply as I could, swirling my tongue all over his cock as I sucked. His groans were like music to my ears.

I soon got a good rhythm going, bobbing my wet, not-so-curly head up and down on him, sucking at him and using both my tongue and my hand. He put his hands on my head to hold me steady and then gently started fucking my face. I didn’t mind; it was kind of what I wanted him to do. He started moving his hips faster and faster, my hand keeping pace with his thrusts, making sure he didn’t go too deeply into my throat, and soon I was rewarded for my efforts with him blasting his way through an orgasm, his hot sperm shooting nearly straight down my throat. I swallowed and I knew that the slight feel of constriction would help him shoot more into me and I swallowed again and again, taking everything he had to give.

Finally he wound down, and I gently sucked the last drops of his cum as he sat on the toilet seat, exhausted from the effort. I finished drying off and pulled the hair dryer from under the sink and gave my curls a quick blow-dry, the hair kinking up like I liked it to do. He just watched me as I bent over to dry the top of my hair, my free hand running back and forth through my locks. I was moving around as I did this, and I got too close and Nils grabbed me and pulled me in as close as he could. I aimed the dryer at his head as he ducked it down and sucked in a nipple, causing little zings to go from my nipple straight to my puss.

“Now, now,” I said. “You can fuck me later. Right now, I’m hungry and we both have stories to tell.” I paused. “And,” I continued, “I have to give you your Christmas present!”

He looked up at me. “You sure?” he asked. I nodded and he heaved himself up from the toilet seat and lumbered into the kitchen. “I’ll start the eggs, OK?”

I followed a couple of minutes later, bringing him a robe. It wasn’t really cold, but if he was cooking, I didn’t want anything to splatter on him, if you know what I mean. He had two pans on the stove, one of which had some bacon frying in it, so I was really glad I gave him the robe. Bacon splatters on unprotected skin hurts! He accepted the robe and slipped it on, belting it tightly, leaving no exposed skin below the knot.

I hip-checked him lightly to get him to move over, and I finished preparing the eggs; I like to add things like chives, cheese and a little sour cream to them. They come out yummy! I don’t know who invented the non-stick pan, but I loved him or her: getting eggs to cook without having to scrape the pan later was a real improvement.

As we cooked, Nils brought me up-to-date on his travels. With the planes being grounded for the storm, he was looking for some other transportation home. He was taking some chances, but he managed to get a cab ride to the train station and he got a ticket to come as far as Chicago. The trains don’t have to stop for traffic lights, but they do stop an awful lot in small towns, it seems, so the trip was very long. Once he got to Chicago, he had to take another train to the airport where he got a rental car to drive home. Problem was, he had to take a sub-compact car because that was all there was to drive, and he’s a big guy. Add to that, the weather was not as quiet there as it was here and the snow wasn’t just falling gently, it was almost a blizzard!

I could tell he was getting pretty tired. After all, he was yawning a lot and trying to stretch while he spoke. Eventually the bacon got fried and the eggs were cooked, so we sat and ate while Amber stared at us. We discourage begging at the table, but Amber still stares at us, trying to get us to toss her something. She finally got tired of that and went and lay down in her bed. Thomas followed her and curled up with her. It was pretty cute watching the two of them. Then Nils yawned again.

“I think you need a nap before we start opening presents,” I opined. I stood up and pulled at Nils, trying to get him to stand. Like I’ve said, he’s a pretty big guy, and there was no way I was actually going to get him to stand up if he didn’t do it on his own.

He yawned again. “Think you can wait a couple of hours for your presents?” He asked. I nodded and he stood up and really stretched, his hands almost touching the ceiling. “OK,” he said, “A nap sounds wonderful.”

I took his hand and we made our way to the bedroom. The bed was still rumpled from where Gwen and I had slept and I made a comment about putting on fresh sheets.

“No.” Nils was slipping the robe off his shoulders. “No. I want to sleep and slightly messed up sheets won’t kill me, but waiting and helping you put the clean sheets on just might. Why don’t you curl up with me like Thomas does with Amber?” With that, he tossed the robe to a chair and climbed into the bed, pulling the covers up over his shoulder. “Nighty-night,” he mumbled and by the time I had crawled in with him he was sound asleep.

Naomi’s Journal – Nils Comes Home – Part Two

I woke up about two hours later. I reached for Nils, but he was not there, so I got up to search for him. I found him in the study, looking at his computer.

“Whatcha doin?” I asked in a little girl voice. I was wondering why he wasn’t in bed with me.

“Just doing a little search on your new friend. Was her husband’s name Henry?”

I was a little flustered. Why was he researching Gwen? “Yes,” I answered slowly, dragging the syllable out.

“Well,” he said, “You won’t have to wait until tomorrow if you want to call her. I found her over on MacArthur Blvd., and I have her phone number. The computer is great for things like that!” He was very excited.

OK, he wasn’t looking into her background, just trying to be helpful in finding her phone number. I could appreciate that, but it still bothered me a bit. Maybe I was resentful that he wasn’t there to snuggle with when I woke up, I don’t know, but I was feeling a little let down for some reason.

“Great!” I said, forcing myself to be grateful. “Could you write it down for me? Then, could we go and open presents?”

He wrote the number down on a notepad sheet and handed it to me. I glanced at it and noticed that the number was an old one, one in the old area code. Then I took his hand and dragged him to the tree where the presents were waiting. There were even some for Amber and Thomas so they wouldn’t feel left out.

32540-christmas-5.jpg

The presents we gave each other were nice, but nothing really special. Our needs were few and if we thought we needed something, well, we just went out and bought it. I gave Nils a book on photography and some slippers, and a bottle of cologne. He gave me some nice earrings that sparkled, a vintage book on motherhood, and a little shorty gown. I think the gown was more for his libido because it certainly didn’t cover much and the jacket didn’t cover up my baby bump. I told him I’d wear it when we went to bed.

After we cleaned up the mess from the presents, Nils went back to bed and I took a seat in the bay window. It had nice cushions and looked out over the street. Thomas must have been feeling a little lonely because he came up and buried himself in my lap. I just stared out the window, mostly thinking about Gwen. I had her number clutched in my hand.

32540-christmas-6.jpg

Thomas makes a great heater, but my shoulders got a little bit chilled there by the window, so I went and put a robe and slippers on, being sure not to wake Nils. I thought I’d wake him for dinner, then later we could go back to bed at our normal time. After I got the robe and slippers, I curled up on the couch and Thomas once again curled up on my lap. This time, Amber joined us on the couch, curled up at my feet. I kicked off the slippers and draped a throw over the three of us, pulling the light blanket up to my tummy. We wriggled around until the two of them drifted off to sleep.

There was a lump in the pocket of the robe, and as I reached into the pocket, I realized that it was my cell phone. ‘OK,’ I thought, ‘is this some sort of a sign I should call Gwen?’ Of course, no one answered but I felt an urge to call her, anyway. I knew it had only been a few hours since she went home, but the urge was insistent. I often act without thinking, and so I called her, half wishing she wouldn’t answer, but wanting to talk to her again. I’d never felt this way before, and certainly not with any of my other friends.

The phone rang three times when a breathless voice answered, “Hello?”

I hesitated a moment before answering the query. “Hello, Guinevere? It’s me, Naomi.”

I heard a sob on the other end as she replied. “Oh, Naomi! I’m so glad you called. I was thinking last night was just a dream! I can’t believe I miss you so much already.”

Again, I hesitated. Was there too much intensity already? I didn’t feel that with anyone else, not even Nils. “No dream,” I said, “unless we were sharing a dream. I know it felt a bit unreal, but it wasn’t a fantasy.”

“Good,” she replied. “I don’t want it to be a dream. It’s kind of crazy, but I want to see you again. Can we do that?”

I thought for a moment or two. I wanted to see her, too, but there was something that was telling me to slow down, to not take it too quickly, too deeply. She must have sensed my hesitation, because she said, “OK. Maybe it’s too soon. Maybe another time, OK?” and I heard her deep sigh.

“No,” I said. “It’s not too soon. I was just trying to figure out when. Maybe you could come over for dinner tonight? I’m sure Nils wouldn’t mind. He’d probably like to show off his portfolio to you. He’s having a big exhibition next week in New York.”

“Really?” I wasn’t sure if she was questioning the dinner invitation or Nils’ exhibition. She cleared that up with her next question. “Don’t you and Nils want to be alone tonight? You haven’t seen each other for days!”

Part of me wanted to tell her we could get together some other time. But, I knew she was hurting and I didn’t want any rejection to add to that hurt, so I said, “Nils and I can be together anytime. Besides, we’ve already had our reunion, if you know what I mean.”

She laughed. “I know what you mean.” She took a deep breath. “OK, if you’re sure I won’t be intruding, what time should I be there, and what should I bring?”

I thought for a moment. I was going to have to get up soon to start dinner and I was planning on broiled pork chops and mashed potatoes. Maybe a dessert? “You don’t have to bring anything,” I told her, “but if you have something for dessert, I wouldn’t mind that. How do pork chops and mashed potatoes sound?”

“Much better than what I was planning,” she answered. “I was just going to have leftovers. What time?”

“How about 6?” I said. She said that sounded fine and that she would bring something special. I wondered what she could bring. It wasn’t as if she had a lot of time to prepare anything and she certainly couldn’t go out to a store, it being Christmas Day. I decided that I could wait until she came to find out.

I stirred and Amber jumped down. She was nice and cozy on my feet, and Thomas was a little heater under the throw, but I had to get up and get dinner started! I let Amber out, put out some food for both of them, and then went to the bedroom.

Nils was sprawled out across the bed. It was probably a good thing that I didn’t want to sleep with him: he was taking up both sides of the bed! I got up on my knees next to him, leaned down and kissed him on his ear. “Time to wake up, sleepyhead,” I said. “We’re going to have company for dinner in about an hour or so, so you need to work on getting up!” I tickled him playfully and he groaned.

“You, woman,” he said as he rolled over and stretched, “are a slave-driver! Here I go and work so hard to get home to you, and you won’t let me sleep!” As he said that last, he bounced up and grabbed me and threw me under him. He tickled my sides as he bent down and kissed my breast, sucking in the nipple. I was ready to succumb to him, but then I remembered Gwen.

“Come on,” I said. “I’ve invited Gwen for dinner and I want you to show her your portfolio, especially the stuff you’re exhibiting next week. I have an idea and I want her to want to do it, so turn on your charm, buster!”

He leaned away from me and let me up. “You want to tell me about this idea?” he asked.

“You’ll know when she knows, and we won’t discuss it until she’s ready!” I got up and padded to the doorway. “We’re having broiled pork chops and she’s bringing dessert. Just wear some jeans and a shirt and we’ll see how it goes, OK?”

I turned and headed for the kitchen. He called out, “Can I wear my new slippers?” I laughed, but I doubted if he heard me.

I started the oven’s broiler, and then set about peeling some potatoes when I was interrupted by a knock at the back door. When I opened it, who should I see but Gwen, about an hour earlier than expected. I flung the door wide and blurted out, “Guinevere! You’re early! I love it! Come in, come in!”

I had not only flung the door wide open, but also my arms. Gwen flowed into them, despite being burdened with a couple of paper bags, the kind you can get at high-end stores. She kissed me, pulling me in closely, the bags banging against my buttocks. Amber was there, also jumping up and down, barking happily. Thomas made an appearance, too, winding himself around our legs.

“I’m so glad you asked me to dinner!” Gwen exclaimed. “I’m sorry about not bringing a finished dessert, but I brought the fixings!”

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. “You could have come empty-handed, you know. It was only a suggestion.”

“Oh, I know, but I have the fixings for a dessert my family always loved. You’ll let me fix it, won’t you? It won’t take much time.”

“Of course you can,” I said as I led her into the mud room. “What do you need from me?”

She set down her bags, sat down and removed her boots, then shrugged out of her coat, revealing she was dressed exactly as she had been the night before, only this time the slip was tan and very sheer. I could see that she had neglected panties! I remembered the panties from last night were still in the bedroom on the chair there.

She had stockings on, too, just like me, so I knew the floors would not be too cold on her feet. As we headed into the kitchen, I asked, “What do you need to do to make our dessert?”

“I just need a seat and a trash can,” she replied. Well, since I was peeling potatoes and the trash can was right there, I pulled out a chair on the other side of the waste bin, sat down, and started peeling my potatoes. She sat opposite of me and pulled out a pan, a paring knife and some apples.

32540-christmas-7.jpg

She had started peeling and slicing the apples, dropping the slices into her pan when Nils walked in.

He had on a robe and his slippers and he leaned against the door jam. “Well, isn’t this a pretty domestic scene?” he said. “I ought to take a picture of it.” He held up his hands in front of his face, making his hands into a frame through which he peered. “Yep,” he said, “pretty as a picture.”

I laughed and threw a potato peel at him. It fell to the floor and Amber grabbed it up like a treat and took off with it. I knew she wouldn’t eat it, and I’d probably find it all dried up the next time I cleaned around her bed.

While I laughed at Nils, Gwen just giggled nervously. “Don’t worry,’ I said. “He doesn’t take pictures unless he wants to make a painting of it.”

Still, Gwen’s face was red from her blushing. “Nils, behave yourself,” I cautioned. “Don’t embarrass Guinevere any more than she already is. Besides, she’s going to make us a delicious dessert and I don’t want her to leave until it’s finished.”

Nils walked over and sat down at the table. “OK,” he said a bit reluctantly, “I’ll behave. I didn’t mean to embarrass you, Gwen.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.