Cul Vissage - Cover

Cul Vissage

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Intimate friends move nearby. We introduce them to our swinging neighbors with a prank party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   .

“Sue, how do you feel about Steve and Laura moving into our Cul-de-sac? We haven’t seen them in a few years.”

“We haven’t had a chance to talk to them much, Al. Let’s give them a month to settle in before immersing them in our enhanced lifestyle. They have our address from the HOA packet and will probably come see us as soon as they take possession. I don’t see any obstacles especially considering all the intimate times we already had with them.”

“By intimate times, you mean that she was an intense flame in my life for a while and he was a work buddy who fucked you while we were separated then somehow married her? I got over that when we swapped partners in our pizza dare and Halloween parties. Yet, I hope we can pick up from there. I miss staring in her blue eyes while she Kegels my cock.” -sigh- “Here’s hoping she hasn’t cooled off and dropped us into her ‘just friends’ zone. No doubt, Steve still has the hots for you.”

“For some reason, I loved watching you melt as you made love with her. Maybe it’s because you still came back to me after drooling and panting after her. Nice to know you weren’t totally disappointed with your consolation prize. Anyway, they missed our monthly ‘Cul party’ for March. Is April first too soon to have a welcome party?”

“You know I considered you my top award or I wouldn’t have taken you back. That may be too soon for a house warming party, but that one is their choice. Steve was always a prankster so why don’t we throw them a twisty surprise party. Let me think about that.”

Our intimate friends moved in by the end of February and stopped by the next day, a Sunday. When we answered the door, our wives squealed and hugged like long lost best friends. They kissed warmly, holding the other’s face, as Steve and I shook hands and briefly hugged. Laura leaned back as she assessed me, then hugged and kissed me in the style of a besotted French woman. Her intense kiss silenced the world around me and filled my head with joy. My heart raced as I presumed we would continue our intimate connections. When I leaned her back and pinched her nipple, I saw Steve tongue wrestling Sue as he palmed her ass.

After long moments of melding with them, we finally let them enter past our foyer and closed the door. When we sat, I spun Laura and had her sit on my lap. Her short skirt lifted and left me wondering if she wore panties. Steve did the same with my wife. “Laura, I can’t tell you how much I missed you.” Her arm on my shoulder, she kissed me again as I cupped her big tit and held her close. My head spun and I melted. With one foot on the floor, her beautiful legs were well exposed and apart. Pressing my luck, I said, “I have to know if you kept the habit I impressed on you.” I lifted her yellow mini skirt and stared at the narrow strip of hair that ended at her stiff clit.

Steve and Sue stared and smiled. “Al, you know I’m still shy flashing strangers, so it’s good that you two aren’t. You can rub my kitty any time. We have so much to do and just wanted to say hello, make sure you knew we were here, and give you our new cell numbers.”

As I agreed with Laura and dipped a finger into her damp pussy, I said, “You are as stunningly beautiful as ever. We’ll let you go. I just needed a taste. Steve, you can put my wife’s tit back in her top.” He stopped licking it and stuffed it back in with a smile.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.