The Lawn Boy - Cover

The Lawn Boy

by alan14

Copyright© 2024 by alan14

Romantic Sex Story: Emma woke up early one morning to the sound of the lawn mower. Tyler was mowing her lawn, he was the neighbour's kid, she'd known him since he was a baby. This morning she was shocked to realise he was hot... very hot, and she was horny... very horny...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size   .

Emma awoke Saturday morning to the sound of the lawn mower. She rubbed her eyes and reached for her phone, 8:30, damn that boy is early today she groaned, wanting to roll over and fall asleep again, but she couldn’t, she had work to do today.

She rolled out of bed and, still naked, padded across the landing and looked out of her office window. Below the window, Tyler was pushing the lawn mower, leaving behind a broad stripe of grass cuttings.

Emma had gone to bed late and horny last night after watching a Ryan Gosling film on Netflix. Ryan Gosling always made her horny, but she was too tired to do anything about it after a long week at work.

Tyler is her neighbour’s kid, he’s 16 and has just started to fill out. She found her hand wandering to her crotch as she watched Tyler pushing the heavy mower, his thick arms and broad shoulders straining his tight, white t-shirt.

Emma shook her head once she realised what she was doing. Turning away from the window, she moved to the bathroom.

After a refreshing shower, she dressed quickly, pulling on a tight Hollister crop-top with a deep V-neck, and a pair of boyfriend jeans, before heading downstairs to make a coffee.

As the coffee brewed, she watched Tyler raking the grass cuttings into a pile. She waved at him as he looked up and held up a mug, he smiled shyly as their eyes met.

Emma also smiled as she watched Tyler kick off his shoes at the back door. It didn’t really matter if he left his shoes on, the tiled floor was easy to keep clean, but he always took his shoes off in the house; he’s a good kid.

“Good morning, Mrs Stevens, I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“It’s OK, Tyler, I needed to get up anyway,” Emma replied, her voice low and husky. What had got into her this morning, she wondered, the quick wank in the shower obviously hadn’t helped.

“I forgot to charge my phone last night,” Tyler explained as Emma passed him a mug of coffee, “so I didn’t realise what time it was when I woke. I plugged my phone into a portable charger before I left the house, I nearly went back home why I saw the time after my phone turned on.”

“It’s OK Tyler, honey, stop worrying.”

Emma popped a bagel in the toaster, “do you want something to eat? There’s cereal in the cupboard.”

Tyler helped himself to a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes as Emma spread low fat soft cheese on her bagel.

She brought her coffee and bagel to the kitchen table and sat opposite Tyler. As she took a bite of her bagel she watched the teen across from her. He looked up each time he dipped his spoon in the cornflakes; Emma smiled as she realised his eyes never moved higher than her breasts.

Now, there’s no way that Emma will ever admit to herself that she deliberately chose a tight crop top this morning, a tight top that enhanced her already impressive breasts. No, she most definitely did not choose this top to entrance Tyler.

After breakfast Tyler resumed his gardening whilst Emma tidied the kitchen and did some housework.

A couple of hours later, Emma was happy with the state of the house, so she slipped on a pair of old trainers and a pair of gardening gloves and went outside to help Tyler move all the garden waste to the compost pile at the bottom of the big garden.

Obviously, Emma’s job involved a lot of bending over, she made sure Tyler got plenty of chances to catch an eyeful of her bust and shapely arse.

Emma enjoyed teasing Tyler, it was liberating feeling the power she had over her teenaged neighbour, but as she stood and tidied her hair when they’d finished, she was horrified to see a bulge in his shorts.

“Oh shit,” she thought, “I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Let’s get a cold drink,” she said, patting Tyler’s back in what she hoped was a friendly manner.

Back at the house, Emma pulled a couple of cans from the fridge, handing them to Tyler, “grab the cushions for the patio set from the shed,” she told him, “I’m just popping to the toilet.”

Upstairs Emma practically tore her jeans off in her rush to relieve the ache in her loins. She was so horny she came almost as soon as her fingers touched her clit. With one hand on the vanity unit to brace herself, she rubbed herself frantically until she’d orgasmed again, her third of the morning.

As she came down, her breath coming in rapid gasps, she shook her head, what was going on? Why was she so horny today, it can’t possibly because Ryan Gosling left her unsatisfied last night.

Once she felt her legs would hold her weight, she pulled her jeans up, washed her hands and face, and joined Tyler on the patio.

Where she saw he’d only put a cushion on the sofa, not the chairs; was he up to something?

“There’s a hole at the back of the shed, Mrs Stevens, and something has got in and eaten bits of the chair cushions, so this is the only cushion left.”

“Ahh, that’s annoying, these cushions were new last year.”

“Dad’s got some bits of wood in our shed, I’ll get some later and fix the hole.”

Emma patted Tyler’s leg as she sat next to him, thinking that this two-seat sofa was really quite intimate, then she thought back and realised she’d never sat in it before, as it’s a while since she’d had a close friend in the garden, or in her bed.

“Thank you, Tyler, you keep coming to my rescue.”

“Well, you’ve always been nice to me Mrs Stevens.”

“Seeing as our knees are touching on this sofa, I think it’s about time you stopped calling me Mrs Stevens, my name is Emma.”

“My mum always says I should call adults by their surnames.”

“Tyler, I used to babysit you, and you always called me Emma then.”

“But ... you were younger then...”

“And so were you,” Emma laughed.

“But, you weren’t married then...”

“And I’m not married now,” she replied.

Tyler was silent for a moment; Emma could tell he was thinking as he held his can of pop to his lips.

“Could I ask you a question, Mrs Stevens,” he asked slowly, as he put his can down carefully.

“Only if you stop calling me Mrs Stevens.”

“Err ... sorry ... Emma ... err ... well,” Tyler was obviously struggling to ask his question, but Emma had no idea what he wanted to ask, so she couldn’t see a way to help him, “you see ... you ... you are so ... so ... beautiful, so very beautiful. So, err ... why ... why did Mr Stevens leave.”

Ahh, she didn’t expect that question.

“Well, it’s nice of you to say I’m beautiful, I’m flattered, very flattered. So, Mr Stevens. Well, David likes his wives young, and all of a sudden, I wasn’t young enough, so he kicked me out.”

“Oh man, that’s cold,” Tyler gasped, with real feeling. “Mmm, you look ... well ... you don’t look old.”

“Thank you, Tyler. I’m 28, David’s upper age limit for a wife seems to be about 25.”

“Urgh, David is a dick, I think you look amazing.”

“You know, Tyler, it’s not just looks that are important, when you go down that route, you end up changing wives as often as you change your car.”

“Oh gosh, that’s not what I meant. I mean you are beautiful, but you’re also a good person. Like, I enjoy being with you, I always have.”

“And I enjoy being with you, Tyler.”

Tyler’s breath caught as Emma placed a hand on his knee, “do ... you...” he stammered, “do you ... have ... a boyfriend?”

“Not at the moment,” Emma replied, giving his knee a little squeeze, “I was lucky after David left me, or rather, he threw me out, my dad hired a good solicitor, and I got a decent settlement. Then mum and dad bought a house in Spain, so they let me live in their old house, but you wouldn’t believe how much this house costs to run, so I have to work hard to pay the bills. For a long time I didn’t want to be with anyone, then I kind of got out of practice, and now I’m too busy.”

“What did you spend the divorce money on?”

Emma had to laugh, only a kid could ask a direct question like that, then she saw Tyler blushing, embarrassed that he’d asked a stupid question. She rubbed his leg to sooth him, her hand moving high enough that her little finger touched the end of his cock, she was shocked, she didn’t expect it to be so far down his leg.

“I went a bit mad and bought a Porsche,” she told him, trying to keep her voice steady as her mind processed what her hand had just found.

“Oh yes, I like your car.”

“So do I, but like the house, she’s quite the money pit. I know, why don’t you pop home and clean yourself up, we’ll go for a drive.”

“In your Porsche?” Tyler asked, excited.

“Unless you’ve got a car we can use,” Emma replied, kindly.

“Amazing, where are we going?”

“Anywhere we fancy. Now, off you pop, I’ll see you in about half an hour.”

“Are you coming round to pick me up?”

Tyler lived three doors down, Emma was kind of expecting him to walk back, “if you want me to,” she replied.

“Well, it’ll be fun if mum sees me getting in a Porsche.” He replied, grinning.

“Of course I’ll pick you up, make sure Sheila knows you’re going for a drive with me, I’d hate for her to think you’re getting in a stranger’s car.”

“Will do, Mrs Steven’s,” Tyler replied as he jumped up and dashed for the back gate.

“Emma, my name is Emma,” she called after him.

“Will do, Emma,” Tyler called from the gate, even from that distance, she could see he had a grin a mile wide.

Was he more excited about the ride in the Porsche, or for spending time with me, Emma mused as she picked up the empty cans and took them to the recycling bin.


Upstairs, Emma checked herself in the mirror, was she beautiful? She was definitely attractive, way too attractive to have been discarded by David. She pulled off her top and dropped her trousers. Before her unforgiving wardrobe mirrors, she examined herself, every detail.

Face; blemish free. She was blessed with good skin, inherited from her mother, who was still beautiful in her 50’s. She thought about the people she worked with, even the women her age looked older; smoking and motherhood taking their toll she supposed. Emma had always been (mostly) clean living; she’d never smoked or taken any drugs, she drank a little, enjoying a bottle of wine on a Friday evening to round off the week.

She looked at her mouth, her lips, full and kissable, with no need for Botox or any other silly filler.

She moved down, smiling as she examined her breasts, her favourite part of her body, and seemingly Tyler’s favourite as well. Another feature she inherited from her mother, 32E, full and firm, and all natural.

Roving down, along her flat stomach, not quite as easily achieved as her face and breasts; her stomach, arms and legs are the work of healthy eating and plenty of hours in her home gym.

Turning side on, her arse, another favourite of hers, partly the work of her genes, and partly from gym work.

Yeah, she was still pleased with the way she looked, and if none of the guys at work appreciated her, that’s their loss and Tyler’s gain.

Shit, did she just think that?

Was she seriously considering Tyler?

Yes, of course she was. He’s good looking, he has a good body, and oh my god, providing that wasn’t a pair of socks in his shorts, he’s packing some serious meat.


After yet another shower, and another wank, she dressed in a different, but equally boy-baiting, t-shirt. This time she paired it with shorts and a pair of pink hi-top All-Stars.

She checked herself in the mirror, and was about to leave when she stopped. Something wasn’t right with the look ... ahhh ... her hair. She grabbed a couple of hair-ties and quickly parted her shoulder-length blonde hair and tied it into a pair of ponytails.

If she’s going on a date with a teenager, she may as well look like one.

Fuck ... is that what this is? A date?

She thought for a moment, had a final look in the mirror and decided, yes, this is a date.


Emma saw Sheila watching from the front room window as she pulled up outside Tyler’s house, she gave Sheila a smile and a wave as the door opened and Tyler ran out.

Yep, he was more excited about the car, she thought, and found it didn’t upset her, because her Boxster, the top of the range GTS 4.0 model, really is the best fun one can have with their clothes on.

Emma had the top down and Tyler tried to get in without opening the door, “you’ll do yourself an injury that way,” she told him, trying not to laugh, as he was desperately trying to be cool, “there’s doors on either side for easy access.”

With Tyler safely seated, Emma pulled away carefully, as Sheila was still at the window. At the end of the road, she turned off onto a country road and floored the accelerator, flipping through the gears as the rev needle hit the red line. Soon they were whizzing along her favourite B-road at well over 100mph. Tyler’s grin was so broad she worried the top of his head would fall off.

At the end of the 5 miles of fantastic road, she slowed the car rapidly and turned onto an A-road and headed north.

At reasonable speed, they were able to talk.

“Holy shit!” Tyler exclaimed, before apologising for swearing.

“It’s OK Tyler, you can swear in front of me, I don’t think you know any words I didn’t already learn at school.”

“It’s just, mum, she always tells me off for swearing.”

“And she’s right to, we shouldn’t swear in front of our parents. But I’m your babysitter, not your mum, and babysitters have a very special relationship with our charges.”

“Are you still my babysitter then?” Tyler asked.

“I’ll always be your babysitter, if you want me to be.”

Tyler was silent for a couple of miles, Emma saw the low fuel light come on, she knew of a roadside filling station on the outskirts of the next village, so she pulled off the main road and headed along the rutted road into the village.

“Mmm, this isn’t the best car for this road, I’m afraid.”

“It’s still fun though,” Tyler grinned, “and yes, I’d like it if you were still my babysitter, because you’re the coolest person I’ve ever met.”

Emma glowed inside at Tyler’s compliment as she pulled off the road and stopped beside one of the pumps.

An elderly garage attendant dashed out of the office and started to fill the car with super unleaded, “Ahh, so good to see you again Miss Jones, it’s been a while.”

“Oh my god, it’s great to see you again Ernie.”

“We don’t get many Porsches in these days,” Ernie commented as he rattled the nozzle and popped it back in the pump.

“Yeah, that road probably kills most of them on the way in.”

Ernie grinned, “aye, you’re not wrong, the kids probably push the dead cars into the river to keep the road clear. That’ll be £75 miss.”

Emma passed Ernie her card, “round it to £80, it’s been good seeing you again.”

Ernie returned Emma’s card and the receipt, and she pulled back onto the rutted road.

“I don’t even know where we are,” Tyler commented, “how does he know you?”

“You know, I’ve not seen him in about 10 years. Dave, my ex-husband, he used to work at the boarding school up the road, so when we dated, we’d often pop in the garage to fill up the car.”

Tyler turned to Emma, a serious look on his face, “how old did you say you were?”

“I’m 28,” she replied, “and I know what you’re thinking. I was 18 when I started dating David, he would have been about 30 back then, maybe 35.”

Tyler relaxed a little once he was sure Emma wasn’t underaged, “where did you meet him?”

“He worked at my school for a while, and as I was in 6th Form, I was chosen to give him the tour of the school on his first day.”

“Isn’t that a bit creepy, him being a teacher, and you dating him?”

“Now I look back on it, yes, I agree, it was creepy. I was a horny teenager back then, though, and he was a hot guy.”

Emma suddenly realised she was describing the situation with her and Tyler, she hoped he didn’t think the situation was weird. Besides, right now, she was the horny one. On a straight bit of the road, she snatched a glance at his lap, was that a bulge she detected, or was it a fold in his shorts?


Ten minutes later Emma pulled off the road into a small car park. She hopped out and walked around to Tyler’s door.

“Out you come,” she said, as she held out her hand to help him.

“Where are we?” he asked, grasping her hand as he wasn’t used to scrambling out of a sportscar.

“Almost the middle of nowhere,” she replied cheerily, “we’re going for a short walk to that café by the lake.”

As they started walking, Emma was pleased that Tyler was still holding her hand, and damn, it felt good.

Tyler stopped at the exit, “shouldn’t you close the car roof?” he asked.

“Probably,” Emma replied. The car had a good alarm, so she wasn’t afraid it would be stolen, but she would be upset if she had to clean bird shit off the upholstery, so she pushed and held the lock button on the remote and Tyler watched in amazement as the roof slowly closed itself.

“Oh man,” he gasped, “that’s a work of art.”

“It really is,” Emma agreed, “it’s beautiful.”

“So are you,” Tyler whispered. Emma felt he didn’t want her to hear that, so she ignored it, but her heart was beating faster all the way to the lakeside café.

Tyler ordered a sausage, bacon and egg sandwich, Emma wished she could order the same, but she barely fit in the shorts she was wearing, so she went for the chicken Caesar salad.

They took a table overlooking the lake, the view was stunning, and they enjoyed it as they waited for their food.

“So,” Emma started as Tyler took a bite of his delicious looking sandwich, “we’ve established I’m young, free and single, what about you? Any girls I should know about.”

This question was clearly a mistake, or at least badly timed, as Tyler squeezed his sandwich a little too hard and squirted egg yolk and brown sauce all down his t-shirt.

“Ahh, my bad,” Emma gasped, cringing at the mess down Tyler’s shirt.

Tyler dabbed at the egg and sauce with his napkin, but just made it worse.

“Why don’t you take the t-shirt off? It’s a warm day, and I don’t think anyone will complain, I definitely won’t,” she assured him.

“Do you mean that?” Tyler asked.

“Of course, I was admiring your back while you mowed the lawn this morning,” no need to tell him what I was doing while I admired his back, Emma added in her head.

Tyler pulled off his t-shirt and folded it carefully with the stain inside.

Emma was right, he had a great chest, smooth and hair free with a well-defined 6-pack, she licked her lips at the sight.

“Listen, it’s my fault your t-shirt is stained, I’ll buy you a new one on the way home.”

“No, you don’t need to do that.”

“Sheila will go mad if she sees it, let me replace it.”

Tyler realised he wasn’t going to win, so he dropped the subject and finished his sandwich.

“So, now it’s safe, back to my question.”

“What question?” Tyler asked, clearly stalling for time.

“Any girlfriends?”

“No...” came the uncertain reply.

“Really, there’s plenty of pretty girls at your school, surely you must have your eye on a few.”

“You said before that looks aren’t everything,”

“Good point,” Emma replied, laughing, “and well remembered, but surely there’s a girl you’re attracted to, one you could talk to and see if you click.”

“Well...”

“Ahh there is,” Emma smiled, “I bet it’s Toni, she’s stunning and has a really nice figure.”

“Mmm, not Toni, she’s pretty, but ... she’s not for me.”

“OK, it must be Lily, I saw her at the sports centre the other week, she has a terrific figure.”

“Not Lily either ... listen, can we change the subject?”

Emma was a little puzzled, Toni and Lily were simply stunning, and she’d seen them both around town, they seemed to be genuinely nice girls. Why wasn’t Tyler interested?

“Let’s go for a bit of a walk before we go home,” she suggested.

Tyler stood and tucked his folded, dirty t-shirt in his trouser waistband as Emma held out her hand, he took it and they left the café and walked along the edge of the lake.

“What sports are you doing these days,” she asked Tyler.

“I’m in the school rugby team, we’re top of the county league.”

“Oh really, that’s great, let me know when you’re playing next, I’ll come to watch.”

“That would be nice, mum keeps saying she’ll come, but she never does.”

“What other sports are you doing? You’ve really filled out these last few months,” Emma said, hoping she didn’t sound as obviously lustful as she felt.

“I’ve started rowing, there’s a club on Sunday mornings on the river in Lancaster. I’ve been a couple of times, but it’s difficult as dad usually forgets to take me, so I have to get the bus.”

“I’ll take you tomorrow,” Emma told him, “it’ll be fun watching lots of fit boys rowing.”

Again, Emma hope she didn’t sound too desperate. She was definitely trying hard to seduce Tyler, but she was taking it slow. She had plans, but for now she was enjoying her time with him, she was especially enjoying holding his hand.

“That would be great, thank you,” Tyler replied, “oh man, it would be fun showing the guys your Porsche.”

Damn, once more she was worried Tyler liked her car more than he liked her.

“Would you still be OK if I took you in my last car?” Emma asked.

“The pink Fiesta? Of course I would, because you’d be giving me a lift, which is more than my dad can be bothered doing.”

“And what about me watching you and your friends, would that be OK?”

“Fuck yeah!” Tyler replied, before apologising for swearing.

“That’s OK, it’s the answer I wanted to hear,” she laughed as they turned off the lake path and walked back to the car.


Emma drove the long way back, wanting to be with Tyler as long as possible, because she doubted Sheila would be happy for her boy to stay out all night, even if it was with his babysitter.

“Mmm, could I ask you a question?” Tyler asked after Emma had swung the car through a long series of S-bends.

“Of course you can, I’m your babysitter, you can ask me anything.”

“Mmm, so, you said you’re not dating anyone, because you said you’re too busy for a boyfriend.”

“Yup, we’ve already been through that.”

“But ... surely there’s guys out there that want to date you...”

“Fewer than you’d imagine,” Emma replied, sadly.

“There’s this weird period in a woman’s life when men just lose interest. There’s loads of guys, like David for instance, who want a young woman, and there’s a lot of guys who lust after MILFs...”

“What’s a MILF?” Tyler asked.

“Oh man, if you honestly don’t know, I love you,” Emma replied, then again hoped Tyler didn’t read too much into that, because she wanted to seduce him completely when the time was right.

“I’ve no idea.”

“You’ve got the internet at home, right?”

“Yeah, I need it for schoolwork and Netflix.”

“Shit, seducing him is going to be more fun that I expected,” Emma thought, before turning to Tyler, “it means Mother I’d Love to Fuck, a pretty tacky internet acronym for an attractive middle-aged woman. Anyway, I’m in the middle ground, so most men ignore me.”

“Damn, that’s a shame, because you’re hot.”

Emma was so excited by Tyler’s comment, she almost lost it on the next bend, braking way too late and oversteering on the limit. She hung on and saved it, her heart pounding both from the exertion of the turn, and Tyler saying she’s hot.

“Shit, I’m going to have to bring out my dildos when I get home,” she thought, before she turned to Tyler, he was obviously too busy loving the drive to notice her hot flush.

Emma’s phone rang a few minutes later as she turned off the fast B-road onto the motorway, she pushed the button on the steering wheel to take the call.

“Ahh, we’ve got you at last...”

“Hey Sheila, I’m so sorry, we’ve been driving around the hills, only just found a signal.”

“No problem, we’ve got you now. My sister has just phoned, Pepper is poorly, so she’s taking her to hospital. We’re going to drive over to look after Molly.”

“Ahh, I’m guessing Jack isn’t about...”

“And you’d be right. Anyway, we probably won’t be back until the morning, so, Tyler might be home alone, unless he’s OK staying at yours tonight.”

Emma’s heart skipped a beat, whilst she was trying not to be happy that his cousin was in hospital, it did mean she could put her plan into action sooner than expected.

She looked across at Tyler, “do you want to go home, or do you want to stay at mine?”

“I’ll stay at Emma’s house,” Tyler replied, way too quickly for it to sound as cool as he obviously hoped.

“This is lucky, because I’m going to the rowing club with him tomorrow, so we can go straight from mine.”

“Oh, that’s handy, his kit is in a bag in the kitchen, he can pop round to collect it before he goes.”

“Give my love to Pepper, I hope it’s nothing serious.”

“So do I,” Sheila replied, “ahh, that’s Tyler’s dad, got to go now.”

“Oh dear,” Emma sighed as she cut the call, “I like Pepper, she’s a good kid.”

“She’s got asthma, but she vapes,” Tyler told her.

“She’s what, 12? How’s she getting vapes?”

“There’s lots of shops will sell them to kids. I keep telling her they’re bad, she won’t believe me.”

“They’re definitely not good if she’s got asthma,” Emma replied, “Ahh, I owe you a t-shirt,” she added, changing the subject, “we’ll pull into Sainsbury and get one, you can choose something for dinner as well.”

“Can’t we just put this in the washing machine?”

“We can, but I’m also buying you a new t-shirt.”

A few minutes later, Emma pulled into the big Sainsbury store at the edge of town.

“You might want to put that dirty t-shirt on while we’re in the store,” Emma told Tyler, “because the staff here get a bit upset about guys wandering in shirtless, I guess if I can’t shop topless, it’s only right that guys can’t.”

“It might be fun watching you shopping topless,” Tyler laughed.

“Just you wait, my boy,” Emma thought.

Emma took Tyler’s hand in hers, and they walked towards the store, then she stopped, “there might be people we know, are you OK holding my hand?” she asked.

“Are you kidding? I can’t think of a single person I’d rather be with right now.”

“That’s the right answer,” she replied.

They wandered around the clothing section, Tyler chose a t-shirt, Emma chose a new bikini and some panties. The red panties were almost the same colour as Tyler’s face when he saw them.

As payment for teasing him, she bought a couple of nice steaks, she also slipped a couple of bottles of wine in the basket, a merlot for Tyler, although he didn’t know it was his yet, and a pinot grigio for her, as she wasn’t a fan of the headaches she got the morning after drinking red wine.


At home, she prepared the steaks while Tyler nipped home for his rowing kit and a change of clothes. While he was out, she dashed upstairs and changed into some sexy underwear and a nice dress.

Before Tyler returned, she lit some candles in the dining room and set the table with her mum’s best plates and silver cutlery.

As she heard Tyler arrive, she put some chunky chips and onion rings in the air fryer and lit the hob under a heavy frying pan.

She could have opened the wine herself, after all, she did it practically every Friday night, but she wanted Tyler to feel useful, to feel like she needed him, needed his strength; so, as soon as he entered the kitchen, she pushed the wine bottles and corkscrew his way, “Can you open these, honey.”

“Why two bottles?” he asked.

“One each,” she replied brightly, “I’m not a fan of red, so that one’s yours.”

“I’ve not had wine before, mum doesn’t want me drinking.”

“Well, we won’t tell her then,” Emma replied, “it seems you’ve been without a babysitter for too long, because it’s a babysitter’s job to teach you bad habits.”

“I thought that was an auntie’s job,” Tyler mused.

“Your Auntie Sophie is far too sensible to be teaching you bad habits.”

“That didn’t stop Pepper learning plenty.”

“I think she learnt them at school, unless she’s got a babysitter like me.”

“Maybe she does,” Tyler smiled as he pulled the cork from the red wine before starting on the white.

“How do you like your steak, honey?”

Emma watched Tyler as she asked, his eyes grew wide, and his face flushed a little as she called him honey. The atmosphere was working, as he hadn’t reacted when she said it earlier.

“Err ... I like it medium, still a bit juicy.”

“That’s the correct answer, big boy. Why don’t you pour me a glass of wine and we can chat while I cook.”

Tyler took his glass to the kitchen table, she noticed he turned his chair, so he got the best view of her as she cooked. She made sure he got plenty of glances down her top, the bra and dress gave her a spectacular cleavage. She also bent over a lot, so he got plenty of chances to look at her bottom, which looked very nice in this dress, it clung to her curves in a very pleasing manner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.