First Boy in the Pool - Cover

First Boy in the Pool

by ChrisCross

Copyright© 2024 by ChrisCross

Erotica Sex Story: Tim's family is the first one moving into a row of townhouses. The community pool is finished and staffed already, but it isn't open yet. The two black bull pool staffers open to the ripening and willing Tim, though, and cover him in the locker room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Light Bond   Rough   PonyBoy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   .

Fourteen-year-old Tim, berry-brown from a summer outside, approaches the closed and locked chain-link fence gate into the community pool that has been finished and staffed but not yet opened. His is the first family that’s moved into a line of townhouses still under construction that the pool will serve. His parents both work late and he’s left on his own to watch the men building the townhouses and find activities to fill his day.

He’s a precocious kid, and, having found his older brother’s stash of gay male magazines and sex toys, he’s spent time thinking of possibilities. His older brother has been sent away to military school. Ever since the pool was finished and staffed, he’s been stopping here for a swim and a bake before going back home as dusk is setting in and his parents are coming home.

On this late afternoon, he’s gone into an unfinished townhouse with one of the young, Hispanic construction workers, who he’s let kiss him and feel him up. He hasn’t had any trouble going hard and panting for attention. He’s left there to come to the pool with a glow on him of a budding arousal of a fourteen-year-old coming of sexual age.

Twenty-year-old, chocolate brown, lifeguard Jason comes over to the gate to let Tim in, giving the boy an appreciative once over and receiving the same, in turn. The two haven’t had more than a word or two of conversation between them in the weeks Tim has been coming to swim as the first boy using the pool, but their shared looks have revealed their steamy interest. Tim may not fully realize he’s fallen into the signaling, but he has. They’ve been dancing around each other on possibilities for three weeks. It isn’t just for the swim that Tim has been coming to the not-yet-officially open pool.

Jason opens the gate for Tim. He looks around and closes and locks it behind the boy when Tim has entered the pool compound. He touches the boy on the shoulder and feels the sizzle. Something has happened. The boy seems ripe for it.

As Tim strips off his T-shirt, athletic shorts, and sneakers and pares down to a tight, neon-blue Speedo and settles in a lounge chair, the pool manager, forty-year-old jet black, body-builder muscular Chief does a circuit of the pool to walk by the small, Nordic blond, trim, and lithe Tim to give the boy a smile and receive one in return. His interest in Tim is no less than the lifeguard’s is. Tim’s attention has gone more to Jason, but he’s teased Chief a bit too. The older man is just so hulking that he scares Tim a bit, though. Tim hasn’t encountered too many black men in is fourteen years.

At the lifeguard stand Chief signals for Jason to lean down to him. “I think he gave me the begging look,” he says.

“I sensed it when he came in,” Jason answers. “I think he wants it.”

“I know I want it,” Chief says, with a laugh. “Wonder how old he is.”

“Can’t be more than fourteen. I think I heard him say once that he was.”

“Sweet. Fresh male pussy.”

“Gotta be careful, Chief.”

“Suppose he’s a virgin?”

“Doesn’t matter one way or the other to me,” Chief said.

“I hope he is. Makes it specially nice.”

“He’s a tease. He’s askin’ for it,” Chief declares. He goes back into his office, but he comes out almost immediately and makes another circuit around the pool. He’s jittery. He wants to get it on. He goes to the fence and scans the line of townhouses being built. No one’s paying attention to what’s happening at the pool.

The two staffers of the pool haven’t been told they can let anyone use the pool yet, but their interest in the cute Tim has led to making an exception for him. He arouses them, making them harden up to watch the cute little piece swim laps in the pool and mince around for them to ogle. Between themselves they talk up banging him.

Tim rises from the lounge bed, glides over to the side of the pool at the deep end, plunges in, and swims five laps. Jason has moved up to the lifeguard’s tower to achieve a good view down on the boy’s willowy body sliding through the water. Chief comes out of the office again to find something to do near the pool as well. Before he goes back, he walks over to the lounge bed Tim is using and drops a magazine there.

When he’s come out of the water and dried his body off under the watchful gazes of Jason and Chief, Tim finds the magazine that has been left on his lounge bed. Both Chief and Jason hold their breaths in gauging how Tim will react to the gay men’s glossy-photo magazine, one that specializes in muscular black men fucking white twinks.

To their arousal, Tim lies back on the lounge bed, leafs slowly through the magazine, bends and spreads his legs, and touches himself as he reads. This is like the magazines he’s read from his older brother’s stash. This one, though, has a lot of muscular black men in it. This arouses Tim. When he has reached the end of the magazine, he rises, takes up his towel and clothes, and walks over to and inside the men’s locker room. At the locker room door, he turns and gives Jason and Chief, in turn, a long look. He leaves the magazine on the lounge bed open to a really big and muscular black guy covering and small, young white guy in a doggy fuck.

It is possible, of course, that Tim is just too young and naïve to understand how hot the fire he is stoking is. But neither Jason nor Chief can be blamed to take Tim’s pause at the locker room door as an invitation to join him there.

Several minutes later, Jason, wearing just a red Speedo, enters the locker room. Tim has showered and comes out of the shower room, a towel knotted around his slim waist, and straddles the bench between two lines of lockers. Jason stands, leaning into a bank of lockers, watching Tim settle on the bench. Tim, in turn, straddling the bench, turns his eyes on the luscious, muscular young chocolate lifeguard. Tim hasn’t seen men as bulging in muscles as the two black guys at the pool.

For a few moments, they no more than look at each other. Tim realizes he has to make the first move, if there is going to be such a move. He liked it when the Hispanic construction worker kissed him, fondled him, and moved Tim’s hand to feeling his crotch. He would have stayed for more if the guy hadn’t asked him how old he was, pulled away from him, and left.

Actually, this would be a second move. The pause at the locker room door was the first move. He unknots the towel and lets it spread open, showing that he’s in erection. At fourteen, Tim has made the change. He can get aroused and hard. He just hasn’t fully thought out or organized how and where he’s going to go from here. His body has tanned berry brown from a summer under the sun, but his midsection is white, accentuating his nakedness and that he is in erection. Tim exposing himself and showing he is hard for Jason is all the yes the black bull needs.

At this moment Chief, the forty-year-old, body-builder beautiful pool manager, wearing just athletic shorts, enters the locker room and stands by the door.

Tim feels the oppression of this. One younger, black man, standing close to him, eyeing his nakedness, and an older, even more muscular jet-black black man standing at the door, arms crossed, leaning back into the wall, and giving Tim the eye.

Just like that the time and opportunity have passed that Tim can just walk out of this. Three weeks of posturing at the pool have led to this point. The point of no return came before Chief entered and leaned against the exit door. Tim shivers in anticipation. Black men—possibly black bulls, like those in the glossy magazine he’s just read. He realizes he’s just moments away from knowing whether or not they are bulls—how hard they will be to take. Individually, of course, but a chill runs up his spine at the thought of maybe not. Maybe both together.

He is just fourteen. How could he have gotten in this position so young? Did men like these really want boys just reaching puberty—still with willowy, trim, flexible bodies. Narrow waists, smooth bodies? Young, fresh, unused, but capable of arousal—and lust. Obviously yes.

Jason moves from the row of lockers to beside the bench. Their eyes lock. Tim feels the touch of the chocolate brown finger tracing the tan lines on his thighs and his waist, zeroing in on the center of him, and he shivers at the touch. Jason obviously is aroused by the contrast between the boy’s torso and legs and his usually covered pelvic region.

The fingers touch Tim’s cock, which causes him involuntarily to lurch. He emits a little moan and starts to pant. He’s never felt anything like this before. The finger remains there, running slowly up and down Tim’s hardened shaft, slowly moving from just the merest touch by fingers to a full-fisted grip on his shaft. Tim leans back on his elbows and looks down the stretch of his smooth body to watch Jason working his cock.

With his other hand, Jason takes Tim’s right hand and moves it to the front of Jason’s red Speedo, making Tim feel the size of the erection inside the tight swimsuit. Tim moans deeper at finding that, yes, this one at least, the young, virile one, is a bull. He looks over at Chief, but he sees there is no relief there. Chief, another black bull, has the waistband of his shorts hooked under his beefy balls, and is handing and stroking a fat, long erection.

Two black bulls. In full erection. Fuck. He’s only fourteen. His body is still small. It occurs to him that it’s probably lucky that he’s found his brother’s stash of sex toys and experimented with them. He’s used a dildo already. He’s done some stretching. Was it enough?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.