The Night That Changed My Life - Cover

The Night That Changed My Life

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: When I was fourteen years old and found out that my sister Janice and her best friend Amber would be looking after me for the weekend, it was fair to say that I was excited. While I loved Janice, it was Amber who filled my briefs with joy. Even in my wildest dreams though, I didn't expect anything to happen. Maybe they just weren't wild enough?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I helped Mom out to the car with her bags. It seemed like a lot for one weekend but Dad was already looking a bit pissed and I knew better than to mention it. Then Janice and I stood there as she fussed about what she’d forgotten. Finally, they set off.

“I’ve invited Amber to come over,” Janice told me as we were waving them off.

Amber was very, very pretty with a pale, elfin, slightly freckly face, intense blue eyes, and a cute little button nose. She had long red hair which was currently in flowing wavy ringlets. Her body was the stuff of a young boy’s dreams, specifically this young boy’s dreams! Her breasts were not huge but high and firm with nipples that seemed to be perpetually hard. She liked to wear short, tight, skirts which showed off her slender legs and hugged her ass in a way I would have given my right arm to do.

I think it’s fair to say that I had a bit of a crush on her.

I think it’s fair to say that I had a bit of a crush on a lot of girls, but then I was only fourteen and, like most boys that age, an absolute horndog.

“OK,” I replied as cooly as I could manage. As far as I knew Janice had no idea how I felt about her friend. “Erm ... all weekend?” I added, seemingly as an afterthought.

“Yeah,”

“Cool ... cool ... cool,” I muttered casually as I felt the first stirrings in my briefs at the idea of Amber sleeping over.


If anyone had cared to ask I would have freely admitted to loving my big sister. She was an amazing girl: so clever and funny and always up for a laugh. We’d been really, really close when we were younger and had spent a lot of our time together.

It may have been a coincidence but things seemed to begin to change between me and Janice when her boobs started to grow. Maybe she thought that she was too grown up to hang around with her little brother?

I didn’t blame the boobs. I loved her little boobs and found what little I could see of them endlessly fascinating. But, almost as if she could read my mind, she took to wearing baggy, shapeless clothes, often tracksuit bottoms and big sweaters.

No, I didn’t understand why but she just seemed to get stand-offish with me and spent more and more time alone in her room. I was sad that I’d lost my best friend, but kids that age are resilient creatures, and I just hung out more with my buddies from school.

I still loved her of course, but we kind of grew apart. About a year later things changed again: my body started changing and I began to get interested in girls. Very interested. Suddenly it was me spending more time in my room, playing with my new best friend. I’m not going to get into numbers, but I spent an awful lot of time masturbating.

Of late the object of my still relatively innocent desires had been the lovely Amber.


Amber arrived about an hour later and they both seemed very, very excited, huddled together, giggling and whispering.

Amber was wearing one of her signature skirts and looked fabulous and so, so sexy. I hung around them as much as I could but Janice kept shooing me away.

“Right Barry, I’ve had enough of you leering at my friend’s legs,” Janice announced when I’d obviously pushed it a bit too far. They’d been sitting on the couch together and, from the chair opposite, I’d been getting lovely little glimpses of the front of Amber’s white panties.

“It’s OK. He’s only curious,” Amber said, smiling at me. “It’s actually quite cute, the way he’s pretending not to stare.”

Janice threw her a look that was a mixture of anger and confusion. Amber meanwhile, tucked her legs up under her, which gave me an incredible view of the bottom of her panty-clad butt. And she kept giving me very naughty little grins.

I got so hard it was actually a relief when Janice finally said, “Right you! Time for bed.”

I was disappointed of course, but it did mean that I could see to the erection that I’d been nursing off and on for most of the evening. I whinged and moaned naturally, but mainly just for the look of it, and in the hope of buying time for a few more delicious peeks.

The visions of Amber’s perfectly shaped butt cheeks, hugged by her tight white panties, were etched in my mind, and the monkey got a severe spanking that night.

I guess I must have finally fallen asleep because the next thing I knew my cell was going off. I picked it up and wondered what the hell Mom was doing calling me at gone eleven-thirty.

“Why isn’t Janice answering her phone?” she demanded crossly.

“Dunno Mom,” I told her, still half asleep and pretty confused.

“She hasn’t set the alarm.”

“Oh,” I replied. Our system had been upgraded recently and the new one came with an app so that Mom and Dad could access it remotely.

“Is she there?”

“Erm ... hang on.” I wasn’t really all that happy about being dragged out of bed, but it really wasn’t worth arguing. I went along the corridor and knocked on her door. “Hey, Janice! Mom wants you!” I called out. There was no answer so I opened the door and looked in.

What I saw literally made my mouth drop open: Janice was lying on her back on the bed and Amber was lying on top of her. The reason that they hadn’t heard me was that they both had a pair of thighs wrapped around their ears. Did I mention that they were both naked? Sorry, I really should have led with that.

I began to get a boner pretty much instantly and had to pull at the front of my pajamas before it bent in half. In a daze, I lifted the phone to my ear. “Janice is ... asleep,” I told Mom. God, they both looked so incredibly beautiful, and, what with the soft moaning noises and the wet sucking sounds, my dick was rock hard in seconds.

“Well, wake her up then!” I dimly heard Mom say through the pounding of the blood in my ears; she sounded pretty pissed.

I walked very slowly to the end of the bed where my sister’s head was. I could see Amber’s perfect white bottom cheeks spread wide and her pink little anus between them, gaping slightly. Below it my sister’s tongue was lapping at her pussy, dipping deeply inside it. I’d never been so excited or so hard.

“Well?!” Mom’s voice, coming from the speaker, broke me out of my reverie.

I poked Janice in the shoulder. Her eyes flashed open and she looked up at me, horrified. “Mom wants to speak to you,” I explained, holding the phone out to help her understand.

She frowned at me furiously but grabbed it and then wriggled out from under Amber. As she did I had a clear view of Amber’s pussy. I’d never seen anything so beautiful: two gorgeous, puffy mounds with the lightest sprinkling of soft-looking ginger hairs; I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

“Janice?” I heard Amber say, and I was vaguely aware of her turning to look back over her shoulder, but I was too busy staring at her soft, wet folds framing a gorgeous-looking pink hole. I was also becoming aware of the most delightful odor. It wasn’t like anything I’d ever smelled before but it made my mouth water like crazy.

“Mom? What the hell?” Janice said, standing up next to me at the same time as Amber turned right around, saw me standing there, and smiled at me. “I didn’t do what? Oh, for fu-- OK, OK, I’ll do it now.”

I turned to see my sister walk across the room, and it was an absolute revelation: she was beautiful! The way she moved, the sway of her hips, the wonderful flowing curves of her body, and, most of all, the wonderful way that her breasts and her bottom jiggled as she walked. Gorgeous. Spell-binding. Breathtaking. My already hard dick got even harder.

After she’d left the room I turned back and Amber was sitting on the edge of the bed, her pussy now hidden between her legs, but her breasts uncovered and perfect with the most incredible hard, upturned nipples. She was staring at the lump that my erection was making in my pajama bottoms. I was amazed that I didn’t feel embarrassed and I just loved the way that she was looking at me.

“Can I see it?” she asked, her eyes glancing up at my face only briefly. Even at the tender age of fourteen, I wasn’t about to say no to that request.

I had to undo the tie at my waist to get them off over my hard-on, and then let them drop to the floor, leaving me completely naked. I looked up nervously to see what Amber’s reaction was: she was looking at it almost hungrily. “So pretty,” she said softly and then twirled her finger in the air. I span slowly around in a full circle.

“Wow,” she whispered, leaning forward. “Can I touch it? Please?”

Even my very best wet dreams couldn’t compare to what was happening, and I suddenly seemed to lose the power of speech. I simply nodded and held my breath as she slowly reached out a fingertip.

The moment she touched the tip I moaned and it gave a huge twitch. She giggled prettily and then I heard my sister coming back into the room.

“What are you doing?” she demanded from somewhere behind me.

“Isn’t he gorgeous,” Amber said excitedly. “And his ass is almost as hot as yours!” she added.

“Look at this though, isn’t it just adorable,” she said, spinning me around. Janice was standing there looking very, very cross, with her arms folded under breasts that looked a lot bigger than when she was dressed. I was amazed to see that her pussy was all bald, but, when she saw me looking, she put her hands down over it.

I shivered as I felt Amber press her naked body against me from behind, the hard points of her nipples digging into my back in the most delightful way. Then she reached around me and began to stroke my dick, rubbing it up and down, making my legs tremble.

“Don’t you just want to kiss it and lick it?”

I couldn’t believe what was happening. Amber’s soft, warm hands, fluttering all over my dick and my balls, felt absolutely incredible, and she was rubbing herself on my behind while she looked down over my shoulder at what she was doing. All the time my sister just stood there, looking down at my groin, nibbling on her lower lip.

I only gradually became aware that the hands covering my sister’s pussy were not entirely still: she was stroking herself! The thrill of knowing that Janice was turned on by me was almost as exciting as what Amber was doing.

Amber looked up at Janice. “If you’re not going to, I am,” Amber told her. Again my sister didn’t reply, just came a little closer. My brain turned to mush as I tried to work out what Amber meant. My heart skipped a few beats as I felt her slide down my body and then turned me around until her face was only inches from my quivering dick.

The two girls looked at each other, as if Amber was asking permission, and then my sister sank to her knees as well, her eyes drawn back to my erection. I couldn’t help noticing that the hand between her legs was moving faster now.

Time seemed to slow down as Amber’s tongue peeked out from between her lips, and she leaned forward. Oh sweet Jesus, I thought in a daze, she’s really going to do it! The sensation, as the tip of her tongue darted forward and captured the drop of precum from my slit, nearly blew my mind. “Oh God,” I gasped.

It seemed to break Janice out of her reverie. She raised a hand and began to caress my bottom, softly stroking first one cheek and then the other. “Barry, are you OK with this?” she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

“Yes,” I managed, my voice cracking. “Yes please.”

Instantly Amber’s mouth engulfed the tip of my penis and her hand wrapped around the shaft. Her lips and tongue were way beyond gorgeous, and Janice’s hand crept between my butt cheeks and played with my balls.

I was in absolute heaven and stroked Amber’s hair as she ravished the tip of my cock with her mouth. I came after only a few seconds of this onslaught, my hips lurching uncontrollably, as my legs turned to jelly. I felt Amber’s lips clamp tight around me, as if not to lose a single drop. I’d never cum so hard or for so long, and my sister’s hand on my balls seemed to be trying to milk every last drop from me.

Amber sat back on her heels, a grin on lips that were tightly pressed together. Her eyes were open wide in surprise and she leaned over to Janice, cupping her face in her hands, and kissed her, their mouths both wide as they tilted their heads this way and that. Now it was Janice’s turn to look amazed and she broke the kiss, pushing Amber gently away.

“Amazing huh,” said Amber, grinning and licking her lips. “He tastes like--”

“Orange,” Janice butted in, chuckling. “Well, he does pretty much live on OJ.”

They both looked back at my softening dick like they wanted to eat it up. It was Amber who reached out, lifted it up, and then began to lick it lovingly, all the while looking at Janice. So soon after cumming it made me shiver, but I loved it. Then Janice seemed to reach some kind of a decision, and she leaned forward and started licking me as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.