Big Tits Mother - Cover

Big Tits Mother

by Bob Banger

Copyright© 2024 by Bob Banger

Incest Sex Story: He makes a comment on his mother's tits and it changes everything between them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

I was sixteen when I uttered the few words that unintentionally changed my relationship with my mother forever.

I lived my whole life with my single mother. She raised me after my father died in Iraq when I was only two years old. She relied on my grandfather to teach me the way of men and he did a good job until he died a year prior of a massive heart attack.

That fateful day was a Sunday. My mother must have been bored when barged into my room to clean it up. I was playing video games and not paying much attention.

The one attribute of my mother that I need to mention is that she is very busty. She’s fairly slim and her breast looked huge on her. No idea of bra size, so don’t ask.

Since I was a child, my mother dressed the same way at home. She wore comfy baggy pants and low cut tops without a bra. While I never commented on it, I never failed to notice her tits as they were almost always on display. Being a horny teenager, made me notice them even more. But, of course, she was my mother and that was that.

The night before, as I took off my pants to go to bed, a big bunch of coins fell out of my pocket to the floor. Being the lazy ass that I was, I didn’t pick them up. So that Sunday, as my mom picked up my dirty clothes and various items that littered my room, she saw the coins and started picking them up. As she did, of course, her boobs were in my line of view and they were bouncing around as usual and I didn’t fail to notice them.

The display was erotic as hell, and it distracted me from my game. Mom set the coins on the bed near my feet and continued to clean.

Since I had already died in the game, I focused more on her. At the time, just for shits and giggles, I pretended to be upset about the game and kicked my legs in mock frustration making the coins drop to the floor again.

“Damn it, Jake, I just picked those up.”

I watched her boobs jiggle around inside her shirt as she picked them up again. That’s when everything changed.

“Could your shirt hang any lower?”

Mom stopped picking the coins up and looked down at her tits. Realizing how much of a display she was giving, she turned red in the face and put her hands over her cleavage and looked up to me and said, “Sorry!”

To make her at ease, I gave her a little smile, “I wasn’t complaining.” I said.

I don’t think she knew what to do as she just stood there and looking at the floor.

Finally she asked me, “What do you mean?”

Without looking away from the screen I just nodded towards her chest.

“Just look at those things.”

She turned a light shade of red and resumed picking things up from my room. However, the entire time she seemed to be trying to give me the best show she could, bending over always facing me whenever she bent over and doing slowly and with exaggerated moves.

From that day forward, mom’s tits seemed to be pretty much always on display around the house. Somehow her low-cut tops became cut lower and looser. Her tight tops tighter and thinner. All with no bras, all the time. She seemed to pick the time I was in any room to need picking something from the floor or bending over to take out something from a low drawer. I was enjoying the hell of it, but it was making me hornier than ever and started wondering what I could do with mom.

I never knew what to say, so I never made any more comments, I just enjoyed the views and while I was never blatant about looking, I never really hid that I did look and gave mom smiles whenever she noticed me looking.

The next change came one morning while eating breakfast. We were talking about the news or something and I had a little rolled up piece of napkin in my hand.

As mom was talking and doing whatever it is that she was doing, I lifted the paper to launching level. She turned and looked at me right as I fired.

Direct hit! The paper went down her shirt.

Mom was surprised and then turned that light shade of red, “Did you just throw something down my front?”

I thought that was obvious, but I smiled and gave a weak nod instead of a smart-ass reply.

A small smile appears on her face as she began digging for the shred of paper. I got really turned on as I watched her dig around her big tits with her hands, pushing them together or lifting them up and moving them side to side.

She started to laugh. “Where did it go? I can’t find it!”

I was surprised as she leaned over and pulled her shirt down, exposing her tits completely to me!

“Can you see it?”

Swallowing my fear, I mustered enough courage to nod.

“Then get it out.”

With trembling hand and way more bravado than I felt on the inside, I reached into her shirt and feigned looking around.

Finally, I turned my palm up and I hefted one her heavy breasts in my hand. I looked at her face to gauge her reaction, but she was looking down.

My fingers found her nipple, “I think I found it, mom.”

I began to lightly pinch and roll her nipple around with my fingers.

She moaned!

I couldn’t even breathe.

I released her breast and moved over to the other one. I gave it a long, firm squeeze.

“Oh look, I found it.” And she reaches down and picks up the paper from the floor all without commenting on my hands fondling her big tits.

I was wearing loose thin basketball shorts, so my erection was very evident as she looked down.

“Go take care of yourself.” She says with a small smile and goes to the sink.

That was it for a while.


Few weeks later on a Sunday evening, I have school and mom has work the next day. She was in laundry room, making sure our clothes are ready to go in the morning.

Passing by the laundry area, I see mom bent over in front of the dryer, getting clothes out.

I stopped for a minute to admire the enticing view. Mom seemed to notice me looking.

“Are all your clothes down here, Jake? I only have one load left.”

“Yeah.”

“Well give me the shirt you’re wearing, we should probably wash these as well.”

And with no care in the world, she took her shirt off and let her large, round tits bounce down onto her chest as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I couldn’t help but stare.

“Jake, your shirt.”

I rip it off and hand it to her without removing my eyes from her hard nipples.

Mom took her time with the last load of laundry. She wandered around, looking for any stray clothes, all while topless.

Finally she got back to the washer, and slowly began adding detergent and what not.

I was still staring, my dick making a noticeable bulge in my shorts.

Mom closes the washer and starts the load. Suddenly she realized she left her shirt on the dryer. So she opens the washer, and water sloshes out and sprays her tits.

She yelped, obviously surprised by the cold water of the washer. At that moment, her nipples were standing at full attention, covered in water. So she takes a towel from the dryer, and begins wiping all the water off of her big boobs very slowly. Then she hands me the towel saying, “You can use this one for after you shower, it’s barely used.”

Needless to say that I went upstairs and frantically masturbated onto that towel.


The next Friday night, we both stayed in.

As with other nights, we were playing a card game we liked to play. Mom had been drinking. As usual for her she was wearing loose, low-cut shirt.

She was slowly getting more and more drunk.

I always took advantage of her lower self control whenever she was drunk. Usually innocuous things like getting her to buy me stuff or make bets she can’t win.

“I’m going to win this hand.” I announce.

“No you won’t.”

“Wanna bet? $20 says I win.”

“You’re on buster.”

We both pull a $20 out and place them on the table.

A few cards get drawn and played, I win a few minutes later.

“Damn it! You knew you were going to win! Double or nothing!” She reaches to her purse.

I stop her. “If you win the next hand, you get the money. If I win, you take your shirt off.”

She takes a long sip of her mixed drink and looks me straight in the eye. I couldn’t believe my ears when she said, “Deal.”

We begin to play and I am sweating bullets; I needed to fucking win at any price.

Play some cards, lose some cards, end of the hand is getting near. I finally drew the card I needed and played my remaining hand. I won!

Mom sighed, took another big swig from her glass and stood up.

She slowly pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her tits to me.

“Now what do we bet on?”

“If you win, you get the money PLUS an extra $20. If I win, I get to touch them.” I said holding my breath and hoping that I didn’t go too far.

“Deal!”

We began playing and the hand took a while to play. Mom almost won, but Lady Luck was beside me that night and I came out on top and won the hand.

Mom sighs again and waves me over as we were sitting across from each other. She takes a big gulp of her drink as I reach out and take one breast in my hand.

So soft, firm, round and just ... perfect. I tweak her nipples a little.

Mom shuffles the cards and says it is the final hand, final bet.

We make a bet that if she wins, she gets all the cash plus $40, if I win, I get to do whatever I want to her tits.

“I swear I will win this time,” mom announced in a sure voice.

We began the hand, and I start making my moves. Mom is playing better than before, and I worried that she might actually win this one and I lose my chance.

Whenever it was her turn I tried distracting her by squeezing and jiggling her tits with my hands. She never stopped me or complained about it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.