Friday Night Taboo - Cover

Friday Night Taboo

by dirtymindedwife

Copyright© 2024 by dirtymindedwife

Incest Sex Story: Step-cest and high school football on a Friday night in 1970s Ohio.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Mr. Harvey’s muscles flexed beneath his shirt while he wrote on the blackboard, the click of the chalk against the dark slate pleasant in its irregular tapping. I typically didn’t care for math of any kind, but that year, I caught myself looking forward to Algebra II/Trigonometry with the sandy haired, square-jawed Mr. Harvey. He was such a sweetheart, smiling when students volunteered to work out equations on the blackboard and offering gentle encouragement when others struggled.

There was something vaguely familiar about him that I couldn’t place my finger on. Maybe it was the curl of his hair or the shape of his eyes. My hippie friend Linda would say we’d known each other in a previous life.

“Who wants to come do number fifteen on the board for me?” He scanned the classroom, the earnestness in his expression making me smile.

I raised my hand and he smiled, waving me to the front of the room.

“Sarah Costigan, come on up.” His voice was clear and pleasant like the ring of a church bell on a Sunday morning.

Nervousness trickled over me as I grabbed my notebook and headed to the front of the room, ignoring the hot gazes of several of my male classmates. It was funny how no one bothered with enforcing the dress code when it came to cheerleading uniforms.

My eyes met Mr. Harvey’s as I accepted the chalk, careful not to touch him for fear of being shocked. I smiled before turning to the blackboard and copying down the math problem, all the while sneaking looks at Mr. Harvey. His arms were crossed over his chest, a solid gold wedding band on his left ring finger glinting in the artificial fluorescent light. I directed my full attention to algebra.

Mr. Harvey was a married father of two with another little one on the way. I may have been a horny schoolgirl, but I was no homewrecker. A girl’s gotta have at least a few morals.

When I finished, I handed Mr. Harvey the chalk and headed back to my flimsy desk, morally uncompromised, but still unsatisfied.

He went over my work as I made my way back to my desk, praising my correct answer with a sweet smile on his face. My dead-eyed classmates surrounded me, each desk an uncomfortable ergonomic nightmare.

To my left, block-headed and pig-nosed Dan Randolf made blow job motions with his fist, tongue, and cheek. He was a big, husky offensive lineman on the school football team, his white away jersey stretched tight over his bulky frame.

I couldn’t help but cross my eyes and stick out my tongue.

Dan laughed, but he quit being such a pig.

My brother Joe said Dan was a cocky douchebag and a bully. I didn’t entertain bullies.

“Nice job, Sarah,” said Mr. Harvey.

I opened my mouth to ask a question I already knew the answer to, but the bell cut me off. I gathered my things and headed out into the noisy, crowded hallway, eager to head home for a bit before I had to return to ride the bus to the football game that evening.


My friend and cheer captain, Amy Wills, exhaled smoke through her mouth and nostrils before passing me the joint. On Top of the World by the Carpenters blared through her speakers.

Amy leaned forward and turned the radio way down. “Is Becky Holgren really talking to your brother?”

I was already completely stoned, so it didn’t burn when I inhaled a big toke.

Joe was a boob guy. I couldn’t picture him with the petite little BecKy Holgren, even if she was blonde.

Amy laughed wildly. “I can’t believe you’d say that about your own brother.”

I handed her back the joint. “I said that out loud?”

She laughed again, rolling down the driver’s side window of her black Buick to release the smelly plume of smoke out into the grungy parking lot behind the local grocery store we used to get high.

I rolled my window down, too, the early October air cool on my face despite the warm sunshine. “We should wear our tracksuits tonight. It’s going to be cold.”

Amy grinned. “But then all the fellas won’t be able to ogle our pretty bodies.”

Giddy laughter bubbled out of me. “Fellas?”

Amy snorted with goofy laughter.

I doubled over in the passenger seat, the worn out leather making a loud farting noise, sending a fresh wave of hysterics over the both of us.

Amy collapsed onto the steering wheel, her forehead beeping the horn.

“I’m gonna pee my pants,” I wheezed.

Tears trickled down Amy’s rosy cheeks as she sat up, snuffing out the joint in the ashtray she kept in the center console.

We were so free in that moment; two silly, childish teenage girls getting high in a beat-up old Buick behind a shabby grocery store in a little podunk town midwestern town. For a few blissful moments, parental and societal expectations, responsibilities, and obligations didn’t matter.

When Amy got control of herself, she checked her reflection in the rearview mirror, wiping her runny mascara from under her eyes with her pinky finger, smearing it all over her sharp cheekbones.

“Fuck,” she blurted.

I started laughing all over again.

Amy ran her fingers through her long, shiny dark hair and turned the key in the ignition. The old Buick roared to life, the engine’s rumble reverberating all the way through the bench seat, massaging my buttocks and bare thighs. Desire bloomed between my legs and a rush of wetness dampened my panties.

My laughter ended and I squirmed in my seat, crossing and uncrossing my legs as I struggled to contain my sexy feelings.

“Linda really hooked us up this time. You’re going to have to tell me how to get to your house,” said Amy.

Stupid laughter burst from my aching sides as she put the car in drive and steered around a massive pothole.

“Shame your brother is a boob guy. All puberty did for me is make me hairy and moody,” said Amy.

“He’s my stepbrother.” I rolled my window back up to keep the chill out of the warm cab. “And don’t give me any of that crap. You’re gorgeous, Amy. I’d kill to have an ass like yours.”

She smiled. “You’re so sweet. I tried to hate you before. It isn’t fair that one girl can be so pretty and so smart and still be so goddamn nice all the time, but you’re the most unhateable person I’ve ever met.”

I was too stoned to puzzle out if she was insulting me or not, so I just smiled and turned up the radio, John Denver’s I’m Sorry filling my ears.


My house was dark and quiet when I entered, Amy’s Buick rumbling down the street as I shut the door behind me. She was going to pick me up in forty-five minutes to drive back to the high school in time to catch the bus. It really sucked that the Jefferson game was away that year. An hour and fifteen minutes on a school bus was a hell no one should have to endure.

The brown shag carpet rustled beneath my pearly white sneakers as I slipped through the living room and past the kitchen toward my bedroom. Forty-five minutes was all I needed to make myself cum two or three times before I had to go back to being the bubbly cheerleader.

Mine and Joe’s senior portraits hung in the hallway that led to the bedrooms and bathroom I shared with him and my stepdaddy. I stopped to admire his high cheekbones and square jaw. I couldn’t blame Becky Holgren for chatting up my brother. Joe was so hot with his wavy golden hair and olive-green eyes.

I was Joe’s type; pretty and blonde with big, bouncy tits. I wondered if he thought I was hot. My clit twitched inside my pussy lips and I hurried to the bathroom, ignoring the condemning eyes of my other relatives, especially my poor dead mother’s piercing blue ones.

It never occurred to Daddy to put me out after she succumbed to her lifelong battle with MS, no matter what his bitchy mother and sisters said. I was his.

I pushed open the bathroom door and flipped on the light, wincing at the flecks of toothpaste on the mirror and the ring of soap scum in the tub. I had a long weekend of cleaning ahead of me, laundry, too, as there were no clean towels in the closet.

I turned around with a sigh and grabbed a towel hanging off the back of the door, holding it up to my face and inhaling deeply, the soft cotton fibers pleasant against my cheek. No mildew. It would do perfectly.

I rolled it up as I crossed the hall to my bedroom, my sanctuary. A messy pile of books was strewn across the surface of my vanity and folded t-shirts rested in the chair. The mirror was covered by pictures of me and my friends, mostly Amy and our hippie friend, Linda. My prized possession, an orange, glowing lava lamp sat on my nightstand, the warm light giving my room a trippy appearance.

I left the light off as I put the towel on my bed, throwing two Jackie Collins novels on the floor, the dirty clothes all over the room muffling the sound. I was too stoned to deal with shoelaces, so I slipped off my white cotton panties and climbed into the bed.

Masturbating while high was the greatest. It was so easy to get completely immersed in a fantasy. I straddled the rolled-up towel and rubbed my hands over my flat stomach, the embroidery on my cheer uniform rough against my palms as I pretended I was Mrs. Harvey.

“The doctor called, baby. I’m knocked up again. Your seed is so potent, Daddy.” I humped the towel between my legs.

Mr. Harvey smiled up at me, massaging my thighs as I bounced up and down on top of him. His stomach and chest were covered with thick, tawny body hair. “You’re so fucking sexy, baby. I’m gonna keep you knocked up as long as I can. I love it when your little belly pops and swells all big and firm with my seed.”

I moaned and picked up my pace, the towel slick with my wetness and my thighs smooth and firm beneath my palms.

“I love it when your big tits swell up with nutritious milk. You’re such a good mommy, Sarah. I love you,” murmured Mr. Harvey.

The firm towel provided great friction against my throbbing clit, every thrust of my hips bringing me closer and closer to my release. Sublime pressure built up within me.

“Your pussy feels so good on my big cock, baby. You’re so good at sex. I’m so glad I married you,” said Mr. Harvey.

I hadn’t even touched my clit and I was at the edge of a powerful orgasm. “Oh, Daddy, I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum for me, baby. Cum for your Daddy.”

I pressed my full weight against the towel and waves of electric pleasure coursed through me in time with the pulse of my clit, gushes of hot stick wetness coming from my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned as I rode out a quick, hard orgasm.

My pleasure subsided and I stilled my bucking hips, my breathing ragged as I caught my breath. I closed my eyes and enjoyed a peaceful calm.

“Open your eyes, you fucking slut.”

I gasped and stared into the accusing glare of my brother Joe.

He settled back into the mattress, tucking his hands behind his head. Joe had the smooth, hard chiseled body of a Greek god.

His pretty lips curled back into a sneer. “Get to work, Sarah. I wanna cum before the big game.”

I rocked my hips against the towel, my clit pulsing back to life with every thrust.

Joe reached up and gripped my breasts over my polyester uniform. “Take this off. I wanna see your big perfect titties and suck on your stiff, pink nipples.”

I grunted with every buck of my hips, delicious pleasure building back up within me. “I can’t, Joe. I’m so high. If I take it off, I won’t be able to get it back on.”

He grabbed a handful of my thick, pale blonde hair and yanked my head back, indifferent to my whimpered protest. “What the fuck are you doing smoking grass? I’m gonna tell Daddy.”

“Please don’t, Joey. Daddy will spank my ass raw.”

Joe pulled my hair so hard, it threatened to tear away from my scalp. “It’s what you deserve, Sarah. You’re such a naughty girl.”

His words sent a jolt of pleasure directly to my core. “Joey, if you promise not to tell Daddy, I’ll let you cum in my pussy.”

His smirk faded and his pretty eyes widened with lusty surprise. He let go of my hair and slid his hands under my skirt. “What if I made you pregnant?”

I moaned as my pussy began to throb along with my clit. I didn’t know if I could go back to masturbating without pot.

“I want your baby, Joey. You’re not my real brother. We could run away and get married. Our baby would be so beautiful and athletic.” Another orgasm was already building up within me.

He twirled my pubic hair around his fingers, teasing me with his firm touch. “You’re so fucking nasty.”

“You love it.”

He slid his fingers over my pussy lips, pushing them apart so he could trace circles over my aching bud. “You’re so wet. I love the way your tight pussy is milking my big cock.”

I groaned in reply, every pump of my hips and stroke of his fingers bringing me closer and closer to my release.

Joe’s voice was a sexy rasp. “I’m gonna fucking cum. I’m gonna cum in your warm, wet pussy.”

“Oh, Joey, please, please cum in me. I want it so bad.”

“You’re gonna look so fucking sexy with my baby in you,” he moaned.

“Give it to me. Put a baby in me, Joe.”

“Here it comes.”

Guttural grunts burst from deep within my chest and a tidal wave of divine pleasure surged through me, carrying me off to celestial bliss. I slumped over onto my pillow, the faint flowery, soapy scent of laundry detergent tickling my nostrils. I couldn’t fall asleep. I had to get up and get ready before Amy came back.

The air was cold against my sopping wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around my pillow and pushed my ass up into the air, my cheerleading skirt falling over my hips. Even in the dimness, my ass was lily white in the mirror. It was probably the pot, but my pert little butt was cute. It wasn’t as meaty as Amy’s, but it had a nice roundness to it.

If only I was married. My big, sexy husband could burst into my room and stick his big cock inside my eager pussy. His thick pubes would tickle my buttocks as he fucked me from behind and his balls would slap against my thigh. Despite two incredible orgasms, my clit twitched at the thought.

I closed my eyes and rolled over onto my back and reached between my legs, pressing a finger against my entrance. Four summers ago, a girl at church camp told me masturbation was only a sin if I put things inside my pussy. I latched onto her words as if they were the gospel truth, relieved my near constant diddling wouldn’t bar me from heaven. Besides that, I wanted my pussy to be tight and perfect for my future husband on our wedding night.

I did wonder, though. Romance novels made vaginal sex out to be the most pleasurable experience a woman could have. What would it feel like to have a big, hard cock inside me? Would it hurt? Would I bleed the first time?

I slid my hand back up to my clit, my mind conjuring up another sexy blonde stallion to breed my fertile womb.

“Sarah.”

My eyes flew open and fear and shame killed my desire. My bulky hunk of a stepfather stood in my bedroom doorway, my naked, wet pussy on full display.

I clamped my legs shut, my hand trapped between them. “Daddy, I-”

“Close your mouth.” He ground his teeth as he strode across my bedroom floor, his face and neck flushed scarlet.

My jaw snapped shut and I sat up. “I’m sorry, Daddy. You said you were going to the game from work. I-”

He grabbed my arm as he sat down beside me, jerking me across his lap. His other hand gripped my hair, his fingernails scratching my scalp. “Jerry’s all excited about the game, so he let me go early. Said me being there to support my kids is more important than Mrs. Connolly’s roof.”

He let go of my arm and spanked my ass so hard, tears sprang into my eyes.

How much had he seen? How much had he heard?

He spanked my other cheek just as hard, the clap of his rough palm against my ass so loud it hurt my ears. “You smell like grass, Sarah. Where is it? I’m gonna make you eat it.”

“I don’t have it here. I smoked it-”

He spanked my left cheek with a throaty grunt, the sheer force of it making me cry out in pain.

“I’m sorry, Daddy!”

He spanked my right cheek and something hard poked my side. Somehow, pleasure mingled with the burning sting. It had to be the pot.

“My little girl is a marijuana smoking slut. I’ve failed as a father.” The tightness in his voice broke my heart.

“No, Daddy, it’s me. You’re wonderful,” I babbled.

A hard slap on each cheek silenced me and I struggled to stifle a moan.

“I know I’ve been working a lot, but we need the money. Everything’s just getting so damn expensive.” He spanked my left cheek, but this time, he didn’t take his hand away.

The hardness digging into my side twitched and a rush of wetness gushed from my pussy.

“If you have all this free time, maybe you should go get a job,” he said. “I don’t want my little girl to have to work, but if it keeps you out of trouble, maybe you should.”

“You take such good care of me, Daddy. You’re great.” I meant every word.

He spanked me again and again, the pain and the pleasure driving me wild.

“Obviously not.” His gravelly voice was harsh and angry. “If my daughter is a pothead slut. I should pull you out of school and lock you in this house. You been slacking off with your chores because of the grass?”

“No, Daddy. I’ve just been busy with school and cheerleading,” I cried.

He spanked me. “School and cheerleading?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He yanked my head back. “I should make you quit cheering. Your slutty friends giving you drugs?”

I didn’t dare lie. “Yes, Daddy.”

A moan escaped my lips when his hand slapped my ass.

“You’re enjoying this?”

Fear sent a wave of goosebumps over my flesh. Before I could react, Daddy slid his hand to my virgin entrance, two fingers pressing against that delicate bit of skin that marked me as pure.

The taunt muscles of his thighs relaxed beneath me and he released his hold on my hair. “I feel your innocence, Sarah.”

He massaged the aching pain from my tender buttocks. I laid perfectly still, ever aware of the stiffness pressing into me. Daddy’s gentle hands felt so good.

He took a deep breath. “Why you acting out? I can understand you’re a horny teenager, but what’s with the grass?”

I shrugged. “It makes me feel good.”

His fingers probed my slick folds, rubbing slow circles over my tender clit.

I shuddered, a soft whimper escaping my lips.

“I can understand that, I guess. I messed with that stuff a little when I was in Korea. You have to quit, Sarah. It’s illegal. I don’t want you throwing your life away ‘cause you want to get high.” He increased the pressure against my little bud.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“I’m not really sure what to do about you humping a towel and fantasizing about your brother, though.”

His words sent a chill to my heart.

“I mean,” Daddy began. “He’s not biologically related to you, so I suppose there’s nothing morally wrong with you being attracted to him. My Joseph is a fine specimen of a man, though, isn’t he? Strong, handsome, and tougher than all Hell. He’s got a huge pecker, too. Bigger than mine.”

I bucked my hips in time with Daddy’s wonderful touch, a third orgasm building up all over again.

But Daddy took his hand away and pushed me to the floor, unfastening his belt with a metallic clinking. Panic gripped me as I scooted backward until my body pressed against my vanity chair, the folded t-shirts falling to the floor in a heap. Surely he wasn’t going to beat me with his belt.

He undid his fly and pushed his jeans and white briefs down past his knees, a thick uncut cock jutting out from a wild tangle of tawny brown pubic hair. A pearl of white liquid oozed from a slit.

My mouth dropped open and my skin flushed hot. I’d never seen a grown man’s cock before.

He wrapped a hand around his shaft, cupping a hairy set of balls with the other. He sighed, taking a step toward me. “Keep your mouth open like that, baby girl. You’re gonna suck your Daddy’s dick. I’m gonna cum down your pretty throat.”

I licked my lips, suddenly desperate for something to drink.

He let go of his balls and reached down, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to my knees. “Kneel, baby girl. Don’t worry, I’ll talk you through it.”

Staring up at Daddy was like staring up at a hairy, grown-up version of Joe, square-jawed and blonde, with green eyes hot with lust. I couldn’t pretend I wasn’t attracted to him, even the soft swell of a hairy belly poking out from underneath his work shirt was sexy.

With a free hand, he grabbed the back of my head, pulling me toward his hard cock. I flinched and tried to turn away, but Daddy forced my face toward his.

“It’s alright, Sarah. Kiss the tip. We’ll start slow.” His voice was a sexy rasp.

He pulled back on his shaft, an engorged tip poking out from his foreskin. I held his gaze as I leaned forward and planted a little peck on the tip of his cock, white liquid bitter on my lips. Daddy moaned and I got the biggest thrill from an intense rush of power.

Feeling bold, I popped the tip into my mouth, making Daddy throw his head back with a sexy grunt. I didn’t know what to do, so I panicked, releasing him and squirming against his grip.

He stared down at me, breathing heavily. “You dirty girl. You sexy little mink. Take me back in your mouth and run your tongue up and down the length of my split.”

Somehow, closing my eyes made it easier. He was so hard, but so silky smooth in my hot mouth. I explored every inch of his swollen tip with my tongue, from the rough underside to his sensitive split. I teased him, stroking his split and opening with the tip of my tongue, making him groan and shudder. A few drops of sticky, bitter liquid seeped out of him and I lapped it up like a dog dying of thirst.

He traced the outline of my cheekbone with his thumb and I opened my eyes, a rush of affection surging through me at the tenderness on his face. I pulled away, opening my mouth to show him the white liquid pooled on my tongue. A low grumble escaped his throat.

I swallowed it all, licking my lips. “Is that your seed?”

“Precum. It’s ‘cause I’m so hot for you, baby girl.” He gripped my jaw and pulled me back toward his cock and groaned when I sucked him back inside my mouth. “You’re a natural cocksucker.”

I swirled my tongue around his tip, relishing his hard smoothness, when he shuddered, taking a step back.

“Not so hard. It’s sensitive.” His hands fell to his sides. “Play with my foreskin a little. Gently lick and suck on it a little.”

I shifted my attention to the soft, loose skin bunched up beneath the head of his cock, Daddy’s moans and sighs of pleasure sending electric pulses directly to my clit. I was the one on my knees with a cock in my mouth, but I couldn’t help but feel like I was the one in control.

Daddy shifted his weight from foot to foot, grunting as he gripped the back of my head. “Bob your head up and down.”

I released him and took a deep breath. “What?”

He shoved his cock in my mouth and forced himself into my throat, gagging and choking me. Daddy eased back with a chuckle. “Move your head back and forth. Squeeze me with your lips.”

It took a few awkward moments, but I was able to establish a steady rhythm, pressing my lips around him as hard as I dared, his fat dick pumping in and out of my mouth.

His breathing grew erratic and his fingers twisted painfully in my hair as his hairy thighs shook and trembled. He wrapped his hand around his shaft and pumped his fist along his length. “Don’t stop, Sarah. Slide your tongue up in my foreskin while you bob up and down.”

I poked and prodded the tip of his cock with my tongue, having to slow down for a moment so I could push my tongue in between his rough underside and silky foreskin, a rush of wetness soaking the carpet beneath my pussy when a primal grunt rumbled from deep within his chest.

“Don’t stop, baby girl. I’m so fucking close. I’m gonna cum in your mouth and you’re gonna swallow every drop,” he said.

A titillating mixture of fear and excitement washed over me and I slid my tongue along the length of his sensitive split.

Daddy grabbed my hair and plunged his cock as deep as he could, the tip tickling the back of my throat and making me gag. “Oh, fuck. Sarah, Sarah, I’m cumming.”

A squirt of hot, sticky liquid coated the inside of my mouth and I tried to pull away, but Daddy held me in place, stroking his cock as he busted inside me.

“Swallow,” he urged. “Swallow my load.”

I forced the muscles in my throat to contract, Daddy’s cock spasming and twitching as he re-filled my mouth. I gagged and choked, cum leaking from the corners of my mouth and running down my chin.

I swallowed two more spurts of hot, gooey seeds before Daddy pulled away from me with a gasp, collapsing on my bed, the springs in the mattress squeaking under his weight.

I leaned against the chair, my hand moving to my clit. I was so turned on I was going crazy.

Daddy sat up and slapped my hand away, his cock softening by the second. “You’re a naughty little slut, Sarah. You don’t get to cum.”

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me close, gathering the cum on my face with his fingers and shoving them into my mouth. “Suck them clean.”

I held his gaze while I did, relishing the satisfied smirk on his lips. I’d made my Daddy feel good.

When I was done, he pushed me away and stood up with a grunt, pulling up his underwear and jeans. “Clean yourself up and I’ll take you to the school.”

As if on cue, the blast of a car horn rang out.

I giggled. “Amy’s here to take me. Perfect timing.”

He fastened his pants and belt while I pulled on a clean pair of panties and shoved my blue, white, and gold tracksuit into my cheer bag. I loved the way his gaze lingered on my golden mound.

I pressed myself against him and kissed his cheek. “Bye, Daddy.”

He kissed me, pushing his tongue inside my mouth and coaxing mine into mimicking his movements. We kissed until another blast of the horn pierced our bliss.

Daddy gripped my wrist. “When I get to the game, I’m gonna tell Joe that if he scores a defensive touchdown, I’m gonna make you suck his cock.”

I soaked my clean panties. He wouldn’t have to make me. “Yes, Daddy.”

He slapped my ass and pushed me out into the hall. “Tell Amy to cut that shit out with the horn.”


Amy chattered away about nothing in particular as we drove back to Howard High. I couldn’t wrap my head around what had just happened to me. The thought of Daddy’s hot cum in my belly made me squirm in the Buick’s leather seat, the stench of pot smoke lingering in the air. My ass was so sore and tender after such a thorough spanking.

Amy slowed to a stop at a red light and turned toward me with a goofy grin. “You wanna smoke before we get back to school?”

I forced a laugh. “Pothead.”

Her laughter was genuine. “Guilty as charged. Take me to jail, officer.”

The lie bubbled out of my mouth with ease. “I was really dizzy for a while after you dropped me off. I better not.”

Guilt prickled over me when her expression softened with genuine concern. “Oh, no. Are you okay now? You can tell Coach you’re not feeling good and she’ll let you go home.”

I shook my head as the light turned green, the Buick roaring to life and rumbling through a crowded intersection. Women with babies and toddlers darted in and out of a drugstore on the corner as we rode by. Did Mrs. Harvey like being spanked like me?

“Can I ask you a weird question, Sarah?”

I nodded. “Of course.”

She kept her eyes fixed on the car in front of us as she took a left. “Do you think I’m pretty enough to be a model?”

Her beautiful, thick black hair shone in the afternoon sun and her big, dark eyes were a lovely contrast to her fair skin. She was way too pretty to stay in a podunk down in Ohio.

“Hell yeah, girl. You belong on all the covers of the magazines,” I said.

She smiled, tension melting from her posture. “You’re so sweet.”

“I mean it, Amy.”

She turned the steering wheel, hand over hand, gray, concrete Howard High looming like a prison. “I’ve thought about getting some headshots done.”

“You should do it. Totally go for it.”

She shrugged. “I dunno.”

Tires squealed as a deep blue Chevy pickup roared past Amy’s Buick, two teenage boys in white football jerseys hanging out of the front and rear passenger windows, pumping their fists and hooting.

Amy honked the horn and shook her head with a chuckle. “It must be fun to be undefeated. I hope they can keep it up.”

“Me, too. My dad thinks they have what it takes to make it all the way to state this year.”

She grinned. “We’d get to go to Columbus. I’ve never been there before.”

We pulled into the parking lot, football players, cheerleaders, and band kids all milling about in the parking lot. At the center of it all was my tall, broad-shouldered, stately big brother. Joe was more of a prince than a high school star athlete with his stoic expression and a posse of avid subjects crowding around him as he stood with his hands in his jean pockets, navy blue letterman jacket fitting him like a dream.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.