Tentacles 2 - Cover

Tentacles 2

by Bossyboots

Copyright© 2024 by Bossyboots

Erotica Sex Story: She was warned not to go alone and swim in the bay...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Illustrated   .

32371-angelina-101.jpg

The locals warned her never to visit the Blue Lagoon alone and never to swim in the waters next to the caves at the far end of the beach. They told her not to go near the Blue Lagoon. Instead, she should visit some other beaches on Mother of Pearl Island.

Angelina Brock did not listen to such superstitious nonsense. She knew how to handle herself and knew her own mind. These locals were hardly better educated than their Stoneage ancestors. Good heavens, they talked about a mysterious poisonous blue octopus like it was a real thing, superstitious nonsense! Fuck! They believed any silly story about the ‘Monsters’. It was like they were living in some bad ‘B’ Hollywood movie from the 1950s. It’s the 21st Century, after all...! Science rules these days, not some local Mumbo Jumbo...!

Angelina drove her hired jeep straight for the Blue Lagoon Beach. She parked it under some palm trees to keep it cool from the hot sun. She picked up her beach bag, walked across the soft sand, and headed over to where there was a lovely piece of the sand and sea.

She was already wearing her bikini under her dress and laid her towel on the sand. Once she had sorted out her things, she walked straight into the inviting, warm waters of the bay.

It was like heaven on earth. The water seemed to make her feel so alive. She swam easily and dived under the crystal clear waters of the bay.

She swam in the waters and created small ripples across and through the water. The waves lapped the shoreline and also the coral reef and encrusted cave at the far end of the bay. From the cave, something stirred. There was life there in the semi-darkness, and it became aware of Angelina swimming in the waters of the bay. It awoke slowly and sensed its surroundings before moving gently out of the cave and into the open.

There were a blissful few minutes of paradise for Angelina swimming alone as she enjoyed the luxury of being the only person there and having it all to herself.

The creature swam lazily towards her, and its tentacles moved with a sinister intent.

Angelina was now in mortal danger. The creature was hunting her, and she was now so far from the beach that she could never escape.

The creature’s tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs. Capturing her in its clutches. She was trapped and now totally enveloped by the creature. It was now intent upon breeding with Angelina. She was perfect for breeding. She was young and strong. Ripe for the sexual desire of the creature.

It dragged her into the cave and its lair. There, the tentacles probed every part of her body. Her mouth was filled, also her vagina and her asshole. She struggled, but it was hopeless. The tentacles were invading her body. Sticky white sperm was pumped into her bodily orifices, impregnating her womb. The sheer volume of sperm meant that she would be impregnated with the spawn of the creature, and Angelina was helpless to resist the biological process of life that was now her destiny.

She was found that evening naked on the shoreline, still alive and breathing. She seemed to be in some trance. She mumbled nonsense words. She spoke of many things that made no sense to anyone who heard her.

Three weeks later, the spawn that was inside her moved and shifted. It oozed and grew inside her. She could feel it but was not concerned nor afraid. It was, after all, her very own children that she was carrying. She was going to be a mother.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.