Terrarium - Cover

Terrarium

by Togobam

Copyright© 2024 by Togobam

Science Fiction Sex Story: A burglar finds more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Most of the overhead high bay lights in the industrial looking grow room were off, and the skylights in the ceiling were dark, casting a gloom over the multiple rows of soil filled raised beds with an unending variety of plants which stretched as off into the distance. The warehouse sized room was warm and slightly humid as a vast array of sprinklers, misters, and drippers maintained the appropriate level of moisture for each variety of flora planted throughout the room.

Off to the side, a little higher than shoulder height, was a louver grate on the wall which allowed air to flow out of the grow room, while the large fan on the far side pulled fresh air in. Small movements could barely be seen at one of the corners of the louver as one of the bolts securing the metal assembly to the wall slowly turned and worked its way out.

Just as the bolt made its final rotation and fell out of the socket, a quick, gloved hand darted out from between the louvers and nimbly caught the bolt, preventing it from clattering on the ground. Slowly, the metal assembly moved away from the wall, creating a slim opening at the bottom, and a dark, lithe form dropped silently through the opening.

Dressed in a form fitting black outfit, the figure paused and the hooded head of the interloper looked around quickly to make sure they were not heard, then proceeded to gently press the metal louver back against the wall, concealing their illicit entry.

Kat had been casing this job for two weeks, watching the comings and goings of all the university personnel, memorizing schedules, watching for security, finally deciding the best time to break in. She knew that most everyone on campus would be away on spring break and the place would be practically abandoned until the following week.

The pharmaceutical company she had been hired by was keenly interested in the research going on in this building and Dr. Primrose wouldn’t even give the company reps the time of day when they called on her to try to negotiate a price for her research. That’s when the company reached out to Kat through various shady contacts to ‘acquire’ for them what they couldn’t buy outright.

Not far from where Kat landed softly on the floor from her stealthy entry, was a series of work benches, each flanked by short filing cabinets. Quietly making her way over to the nearest bench, she could see numerous pieces of glassware, beakers, test tubes, petri dishes and such, all cleaned and ready for use.

Reaching down, Kat opened the bottom drawer of the closest filing cabinet. The manila folders inside were filled with countless invoices for various lab purchases of the mundane sort. The rest of the drawers in this cabinet and the next several cabinets were filled with the same sort of administrative documentation. The next to last cabinet Kat found was locked by a stodgy, dull brass looking lock inset on the filing cabinet. Interest piqued, Kat pulled a set of small tools rolled in dark velvet out of her leather satchel slung about her shoulders and unrolled it on top of the locked cabinet.

A variety of small picks and wrenches neatly organized came into view as she unrolled the velvet. Squinting at the lock, Kat perused her options and selected a small but sturdy pick. Working the selected tool into the file cabinet lock, Kat intently focused on her work and was rewarded with a soft click as the lock released the latch on the file cabinet.

Returning her tools to her satchel, Kat turned to the unlocked filing cabinet and pulled open the top drawer revealing several sets of leather bound notebooks. Each notebook had a hand written date, and title on the subject line, briefly describing the contents. Kat began flipping through the notebooks in rapid succession, moving through the entirety of one drawing before moving onto the next.

Pausing momentarily when she found what she was looking for, the burglar pulled a slightly thicker, more worn journal from the cabinet and re-read the hand written title, “Specimen: Capiens Aphrodite Lupercalia”. Prize in hand, Kat briefly looked up from the cabinet, quickly surveyed her surroundings and strained to listen for sounds through the unused entry door for any sign of activity.

Satisfied that she would be undisturbed, Kat skimmed the notebook for details. Detailed hand sketches and profuse written descriptions filled the pages with details of the initial finding of the plant, location, time of year, and other details of the jungle expedition.

Further in the notebook meticulously laid out the series of experiments to find the perfect conditions to maintain the health of the plant under laboratory conditions. It seems that the author of this journal, Dr. Alicia Primrose, was still struggling to find the best mix of nutrients, fertilizers, and overall environment for this extremely valuable specimen. Then Kat found the detail she was looking for: this specimen was being kept in this lab, in terrarium number 164. Of all the luck! Kat was hired to retrieve data on this highly sought after specimen, but now she should be able to grab a sample too! This would increase her payday by several orders of magnitude.

Elated at her good fortune, Kat looked down the rows upon rows of soil filled raised bed and found a sign at the end of one row indicating that the terrariums were at the end of the row and down a short hallway to the right.

Kat silently closed the file cabinet and hurried down the aisle quiet as a shadow and followed the short hallway. At the end of the hallway was a wooden door, with a darkened opaque glass window and no signs of a lock.

Turning the handle she eased the door open. Peeking inside to confirm the next room was unoccupied, Kat made her way in and silently closed the door behind her.

Like the previous room, this part of the lab housed row after row of botanical specimens. Each of these species must have had demanding environmental requirements because instead of simple raised beds for the flora, each specimen had its own terrarium to cater to the specific needs of each plant.

Walking down the rows of glassed-in plants, Kat noted the wide variety of lighting and soil conditions within each enclosure.

A bewildering variety of plants occupied the sealed containers on display; only a botanist could name them all. As Kat was not, her only indication of each terrarium’s contents were the numbers etched on small metal tags affixed to the solid concrete bases.

Kat read the tags silently to herself, “162, 163, 164.” Terrarium 164 was currently darkened, mimicking the day / night cycle of the occupant’s natural habitat. Setting her satchel down in front of the a-frame step ladder next to number 164, she fished a small flashlight from her bag of tools.

With a soft click, the narrow light beam shot from the light and Kat lifted it to illuminate the contents of the terrarium. Scanning the plant in the glass enclosure before her, the beam from Kat’s light traveled up and down the plant.

Peering into the darkened enclosure, she could see the plant was made up of multiple thick stalks spirally together through a wooden support lattice with many smaller vines snaking off in every direction the entire height of the plant, each sporting several heart shaped leaves, slightly larger than the size of Kat’s open palm.

As she examined the leaves through the glass, Kat noticed that the veiny support structure of the leaves were an odd shade of pink that also ran through the frond of leaves in narrow streaks. In the light of her flashlight, the pink streaks seemed unnaturally iridescent. An odd plant unlike any she had seen before.

As Kat examined the plant, what she found near the base of the plant made her heart skip in excitement, a single, ripe looking berry, as bright pink as the streaks in the leaves.

Berries meant seeds, and Kat knew that the company that hired her would pay her handsomely for a specimen that they could grow themselves. Kat’s eyes twinkled with giddy excitement as she thought about the payday she was about to receive.

Rapping on the thick tempered glass of the container, Kat could see that a quick ‘smash and grab’ was out of the question. Kat swung her flashlight to the top of the enclosure. “Latch and hinge, huh? Simple enough.”

Climbing the conveniently located step ladder for better access to the top of the five foot tall enclosure, Kat easily opened the latch and swung the lid back on its hinges.

The inside of the lid held a variety of light bulbs, presumably to produce different frequencies of light and some mister nozzle for moisture control, with a couple of thin clear water lines running from the top of the lid down behind the terrarium.

The hinge itself was of the hydraulic variety that would hold position wherever it was moved. Kat tested the lid for about a minute until she was satisfied that she wouldn’t need to find something to prop the lid to keep it open.

The glass walled container was four feet square in area and five feet tall, the plant occupied roughly seventy percent of the space, mostly towards the back of the container giving Kat a convenient, but small space in front so as not to crush the plant.

From the top of the adjacent ladder, Kat nimbly swung her legs over the lip of the terrarium and landed deftly inside, her soft sole shoes sinking into the lightly spread soil at the base of the plant.

Standing five foot three inches, she was light on her feet and a natural acrobat, as demonstrated by her stealthy entrance; Kat would have no issue, getting back out once her prize was in hand.

“A cutting and the berry should do the trick”, Kat said out loud to herself as she bent low to choose the best branch to cut.

Standing with her back against the front of the glass, she had no room to turn or move around without pushing into and brushing through the green vines. Not noticeable from outside of the enclosure, Kat felt the waxy resin of the leaves brush against her bare forearms and face as she moved to a crouching position.

She was one of the lucky ten percent of people who were immune to the aggravations of poison ivy and oak, so her mind didn’t register the slight transfer of resin to her skin as she jockeyed the branches around looking for the one that would survive the cutting and transplant.

Finding a branch to her liking about half way down the plant, Kat pulled a small knife from her pocket and deftly opened it.

Holding the branch with one gloved hand and the knife in the other, she put the edge of the blade to the spot where her chosen vine joined the main branch.

Kat pressed the edge of the blade to the vine and drew it back for a sharp clean cut that would allow the cutting to root well when transplanted, but the vine was tougher than it appeared. She pause and looked at the spot where she had attempted to slice, but it was unblemished.

She pressed the knife to the stubborn vine harder and sawed vigorously back and forth, with similar lack of result. Gritting her teeth, Kat placed the blade against the vine again.

No sooner did the knife touch the plant for the third time, the hydraulics of the hinge suddenly released its tension and the heavy lid of the enclosure fell back into place.

Kat’s stomach dropped as she heard the lid slam shut followed by a softer click of the latch.

“No, no, no!” Kat cried as she quickly stood back up and placed her hands flat on the bottom of the lid, pushing to open the lid again, with no luck. She became more frantic, beating her clenched fists against the lid with similar lack of results.

Pausing a moment and taking a slow breath, Kat calmed herself. “This isn’t the worst position I’ve gotten myself out of”, she reminded herself.

With the exception of her flashlight and pocket knife, all of her tools were in her satchel, just inches from her though the glass sitting neatly at the bottom of the ladder where she had left it.

With an irritated harrumph, she gritted her teeth, calmed herself, and began methodically probing the seam of the lid / glass interface with her pocket knife, looking for a gap or weakness she could exploit to make her escape.

Unfortunately, this terrarium was extremely well built, and the lid seam was tight and impervious to all the probing and gouging Kat could muster with her small pocket knife. She could not reach the simple latch on the outside of the lid, and was making zero progress gouging the solid lid along the seal or anywhere else.

In desperation she changed tactics. The enclosure was only four feet wide by four long, so she nestled down into the plant, leaning her back against the solid back glass, leaves and vine stems brushing all over her face and exposed forearms. Her face and exposed skin began to feel flush, which she attributed to her mounting frustration at her situation. Kat channeled all of her frustration and anger at herself for allowing this predicament into a savage heel kick into the front glass of the terrarium in hopes of breaking her way out.

Strike after strike, her anger grew as the glass refused to yield. She switched legs, double mule kicked and continued to pummel the glass in every way she could think, but while her soft shoes were excellent for stealth, they were terrible for striking.

Kat exhausted herself after ten minutes of unrelenting kicks without the slightest sign of stress on the tempered glass of her hopefully temporary prison. Beaded sweat rolled down from her brow as she panted and slumped down against the glass. The warm flush in her face had broadened and traveled down her neck to her chest and her arms from shoulder to finger tips were now warm and lightly tingling. “I’m gonna have to up the cardio after this”, Kat thought, taking the sensations she was now becoming aware of as a response to her exertion.

Not ready to concede defeat, Kat pulled her knees up to her chest once she regained a measure of her breath back, and began to think about other angles of attack.

She still had her pocket knife and flashlight, and though she was unable to crack the glass with blunt force, maybe she could chip away at it. The flashlight, though small, was of the sturdy variety that could double as a weapon if needed.

Kat got up onto her knees with her flashlight in her right hand and knife in her left. The line of warmness had traveled down over her breast and was currently halfway down her toned belly with the tingling sensation just beginning to encroach the territory of her A size cups. “Woah!”, she exclaimed when the tingling reached her nipples, now erect hard pebbles, distracting her as her body responded with an answering warmth beginning lower still.

Blinking her eyes and shaking her head to clear her mind and focus on the task at hand, she placed the tip of the pocket knife squarely against the glass and brought her flashlight back preparing to strike.

Mustering all her strength, she swung her flashlight hard, striking the end of the knife handle delivering all the force generated into the knife. The blow connected as intended, driving the knife forward into the glass.

The glass, completely unaffected, sent the knife flying out of Kat’s hand and into the far corner of the enclosure. Delivering the blow to the knife, the flashlight exploded into several pieces and stopped producing light, returning the terrarium she was now trapped in to the twilight condition she had originally found in the now cramped-seeming enclosure.

Kat bellowed in frustration loudly, then deflated a bit, with a heavy sigh. Feeling around the soft soil, she retrieved her small blade and found that the tip had been bent at a sharp ninety degree angle. Examining the area of her attempted exfiltration with her gloved fingers, Kat couldn’t detect even the slightest of scoring on the surface of the glass, let alone any significant weakening of its structure.

“This stuff must be bulletproof! A bit overkill for a terrarium, if you ask me”, Kat mumbled to herself, dejected at now being completely defeated. Kat sat in silence for a few moments, idly brushing off the soil clinging to the knees of her dark, skin tight pants. Staring blankly at the empty terrarium numbered “165” through the glass and across the aisle from her, Kat tried not to think about what would happen when she was finally found.

Her mood darkened as she recalled that it was only the second day of this university’s spring break, and it might be several more days before anyone came back to this building on campus, or longer, given this room was in the back of a horticultural laboratory of one of the smaller departments on campus.

As Kat’s bleak mood worsened, she felt her body respond unexpectedly. The warmth of the flush that had been spreading through her body completely enveloped her whole body, as well the accompanying tingle, which annoyingly seemed to settle in her erogenous zones.

Sitting in potting soil as she was, her mind drifted to a tryst a few years ago when she had met a tall, blond hunk of a man at a bar. They hadn’t even made it back to either his apartment or hers when they were all over each other.

They were both buzzed and extremely horny, they found a small open patch in some bushes next to a well manicured apartment building obscured from the road. Kneeling in the dirt, they frantically stripped the clothes off the other.

Practically tearing his shirt off, Kat paused for a moment, to marvel at this nameless stranger she had picked up at the bar. He was six foot two, broad muscular shoulders, impeccable pectorals, and Adonis-like six pack abs. His skin had a slight sheen of sweat, same as her due to the drinks and the warm evening. “You look fucking beautiful”, he said to her as he stared at her lithe, athletic form.

Kat ran her fingers down his chiseled front, stopping to undo his belt. They quickly finished undressing each other, kissing and stroking each other’s naked, sweat-slick form.

Finally removing Kat’s panties and bra, the blond Adonis began kissing Kat’s neck, working his way down to her small, pert breasts. Kissing, licking and nibbling around each breast, paying close attention to her nipples, he ravaged her as if she was a meal laid out for him and he was starving. Adonis’ attention left her breasts, kissing and licking his way down her body, savoring all of her flavor.

Kat laid back on the bare earth, dirt clinging to her sweaty back and buttocks, as her Adonis parted her legs, crouched low and draped her legs on either of his shoulders. He began kissing and sucking on her warm inner thighs.

“Good enough to eat”, he rumbled gravelly. His breath was hot on her mound and Kat’s eye rolled into the back of her head as he gave her slit a slow wet lick from bottom to top with the broad flat of his tongue, lapping up the moisture already pouring from her.

Kat’s mind snapped back to the present. “What the hell am I doing thinking about that at a time like this?” She was flustered, hot, and could feel her wetness seeping from her cleft.

There was a clock on the wall above the door she had come through, and she realized that she had already been locked in the terrarium for over three hours. Her face was still flush and her body was at a low thrum; Kat realized that she had been lost in her reverie for ninety minutes. With nothing better to do and exhaustion finally overcoming the heist-induced adrenaline spike, Kat ignored the feelings in her apparently hormone-addled body, curled up in a corner of the container and fell asleep.

As Kat slept, she had vague dreams of caresses from unseen hands, kisses from faceless mouths, and warm ephemeral bodies pressed against hers, only to be woken abruptly by a soft but insistent chiming.

As she came back to her senses, Kat heard a soft hiss overhead followed by water droplets falling on her face. She opened her eyes and saw that the sprayers on the terrarium lid were misting the plant she was sharing this space with. The misty was collecting on the leaves of the vines into droplets that were in part rolling down each branch towards the main stalk, but also rolling off the leaf tips and gently dripping on her.

Kat realized that if she was going to be stuck in this container for possibly several days, these water droplets were going to be her only source of water. With her mouth and throat already dry, she wasted no time in catching as much of the falling droplets on her tongue as possible.

The mister ran for about ten minutes and Kat was able to catch a couple of small gulps of water before the misting stopped.

After the droplets stopped falling from the leaves and swallowing her last mouthful of water, Kat was hit with a feeling of a slow stoking fire spreading from her loins and up through her spine and then to the rest of her body.

The heat started low and grew intense, so much so that Kat was forced to huddle in her corner of the glass case and actively focus on slowing her breathing. Her nether lips were soaking her panties and her nipples were almost painfully erect. The flush in face and body notched up and was lightly perspiring in spite of being misted by cool water for the last ten minutes.

After fifteen minutes of mindful breathing, Kat’s was able to notch down her libido to a lower, more tolerable level. With her body still ramped up, but her mind finally clear enough for rational thought, she finally realized what the pharmaceutical company that hired her was after.

This plant must be an aphrodisiac. Little wonder the company was after it. If she were experiencing this strong of a reaction just from skin contact and ingesting water rolling off it, anyone who brought it to market would make an absolute fortune. “And I’m stuck in a jar with it, for who knows how much longer.” Kat chuckled darkly to herself. “This is either going to be the worst thing to ever happen to me or the best.”


The warning chime of the impending misting woke Kat from her fitful dozing, dreams full of ephemeral lips, tongues, and cocks. As her sex filled dream fades, she glances over to the clock on the wall and does the quick math to figure the misting interval. “Four hours between mistings”, Kat calculated, “should be enough that I won’t die of dehydration at least.”

The nature of her cell mate complicates the situation, however. The few meager mouthfuls of water last time revved her up, more horny than she had felt for a long time, and the four hours since the last misting didn’t hadn’t seen her raging libido slack much.

Given that her choices at the moment were to drink the aphrodisiac laced water or slowly die of dehydration, she decided that she could handle being sexually on edge, especially seeing that she had no readily available outlet.

Kat was ready this time; as the water droplets started forming on the leaves, she was already on her knees tilting her face up ready to pour the run off into her open mouth. By the time the misting stopped Kat had managed to gather four large mouthfuls of water.

Kat’s body was already purring, and she expected to feel the effect of ingesting more of whatever aphrodisiac compound that plant was producing, but what she wasn’t ready for was the sheer intensity of it.

“Oh fuck!”, she panted as the low fire that had settled her loins flared to a burning fire that raced from her clit and pussy to consume the rest of her body.

Her panties and the crotch of her skin tight pants suddenly soaked with the result of her desire. Her hands under their own volition shot to her left breast, mauling and pinching, and her right to the crotch of her pants, rubbing furiously as if to extinguish the exquisite fire burning through her body.

Kat writhed under her own ministrations, panting and moaning with wanton abandon. Unsatisfied by the stimulation through the fabric covering her snatch, she stuffed her hand under the waistbands of her flexible pants and panties and assaulted her clit directly.

Beads of sweat rolled down her face. Her entire body was glazed with perspiration, but the frantic blitzkrieg on her bud wasn’t enough. Kat jammed two fingers into her hot wet pussy, Jack hammering and curling her fingers in and out with as much strength as she could.

Her orgasm rolled over her like a fast moving tsunami, her body locked up and trembled with its unrelenting power. She seized and shook with the power of the orgasm, like none she ever had before.

The orgasm was unending and held her in its vise-like grip. She couldn’t move; she couldn’t breathe. Her body was a live wire, lightning running from one end of her body to the other only to cycle back again. So intense she was sure she was going to die.

At that thought, her eyes rolled back into her head and everything went white. As she surfed the peaks of unimaginable ecstasy, it felt as though her body was being held, lifted and moved, as an attentive, gentle lover would.

The orgasm continued until she thought her mind would break; and then it did. Her perspective shifted suddenly and she was now float outside her glass prison, looking down through the glass of the enclosure at her convulsing form.

From her new vantage point it seemed that her body was now sitting upright, legs crossed in front of her, one hand jammed down to front of her pants and one fallen limply at her side. Her body was nestled in the embrace of the foliage of the plant that had set it on fire.

She could still feel the fire in her body through the glass in front of her, every nerve crackling with erotic energy, but her mind was also separated from it, able to look at her trembling form and watch the beauty of the exquisite torment she was feeling with a distant and rational mind.

Lost in the peculiar moment of split existence, Kat suddenly became aware of a presence beside her.

“Good, good”, said the figure. Before Kat was a beautiful full figured woman, with golden blonde hard flowing out behind her hair as if underwater, caught in the ebb and flow of some gentle unseen tide. She wore an ephemeral green dress through which all of her femininity shown, pert breasts, hard erect nipples, bright as a beacon. “I am pleased you’ve made it this far.”, the woman purred.

Kat felt a strange tugging sensation at her core like a whirlpool. “We’ll talk soon, Katherine”, the woman reassured her as Kat was pulled into the whirlpool and blackness enveloped her.


Groggily Kat opened one eye then the other. Sweat plastered her hair to her face, having come loose from under her hood. Her body ached from exertion and the low fire of desire stubbornly refused to quit.

Nestled in the plant’s foliage as she was, she could just barely see the clock on the wall, illuminated by a ray of sunshine streaming from a skylight.

Kat had been unconscious for roughly eight hours. Groaning, she attempted to stretch out but was surprised when she couldn’t.

It must be this plant’s day cycle because the terrarium’s lights were on and she could see her reflection in the glass.

Sometime during her incapacitation, she had been bound. What Kat had originally taken for hair plastered on her face were small vines snaking out from the back of her head, hundreds of tributary vines splitting and splitting again like fine lace covering her chin, cheeks, and forehead.

Trying and failing to move her head side to side or up and down, Kat could feel vines woven through her hair. In the reflection on the glass, she could see the network of vines covering her hooded head in a similar lace-like fashion and surmised that the vines had permeated the cloth through the weave of the fabric.

The rest of her body was similarly bound by vines, locking her in place. Thick vines coursed down her body and around her limbs, splitting into smaller and smaller vine until they were as fine as the lace on her face.

Her right arm was locked to her front, with her hand still stuffed in her panties, her fingers lightly touching her clit. Her left arm bound to her side up to the elbow, though lower arm was free to move.

Kat was also aware that not only did the fine network of lacey vines cover the fabric of her clothes, they wove themselves into the fabric all over her body. She could feel the fine mesh of greenery spread over the entirety of her upper body. Every square inch of her shoulders, stomach, back and breasts were all in contact with the tiny vines.

There was a notable difference between the green lace adhering to the outside of her clothes and the ones in contact with her skin under them: they weren’t clinging to her skin like on her face, the were moving slightly, like a field of grass in the breeze, caressing and stimulating her skin with the lightest of touches. Even the cilia like vines encasing the fingers of her right hand locked at her crotch. The light brushing movements of the small vines on her fingers were stimulating her clit, causing it to throb in time with her heartbeat.

Slightly more disturbing than the vines that bound Kat’s upper body tight, was that as she sat cross legged, legs immoble in that position, she was firmly buried in the potting soil up to the waistband of her pants.

Her crisscrossed legs were completely out of sight under the surface of the soil, but she could still feel the thick vines holding her legs still, and fine cilia stroking and caressing the skin of her calves, inner thighs and outer labia lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.