Sarah Selfie 2 - Cover

Sarah Selfie 2

by Bossyboots

Copyright© 2024 by Bossyboots

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah wants more fans for her blog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   Exhibitionism   .

32277-sah-1.jpg

Sarah needed to take some more sexy erotic pictures of herself to add to her blog and dating app. Once again she set herself up in front of the big mirror and was dressed, or should that be undressed, in her sexy black lingerie. This time she left off her panties and freshly shaved her pussy. This made her feel sexy and just like a sexy tart. Which was just the sort of image she was going for.

She had made some money from her first posts and hoped that that was just the beginning of her money-making idea. She was never going to have what ordinary people called a ‘Real Job’ She was too good for doing anything like ‘Work’ She liked clothes, shoes, and enjoying herself and there was absolutely no time for something so mundane and boring as working for a living.

Sarah set the phone camera and took her first selfie. It was not good the top of her head was cut off and her legs looked like a giraffe squatting down on a toilet. She tried again, moving into another pose. She reviewed that picture and was satisfied that it looked better than the first one. But it still was not quite the right image she was trying to create.

After several attempts, Sarah eventually got some good sexy pictures that she liked. She clicked on the buttons on her phone and began to post them on her blog and the dating app she used. She smiled to herself wondering how soon it would be before some boy or man would click onto her pictures and leave a comment.

She also hoped for more money to be sent to her. She already had a small group of men who were willing to send her money for her sexy erotic pictures. The more fans that she got the more money she would make. Which was good for her and her bank balance.

Why would anyone work for a living when all you have to do is look beautiful and dress sexy? Sarah thought that most women were hopeless at using their good looks to make money. Especially those dull boring women who did nothing but complain about men treating women as a sex symbol. As far as Sarah was concerned, being a sex symbol was just what she wanted.

Her phone beeped and the first comments were coming in. She grabbed at her phone and read the comments.

More beeps followed and money began to flow into her bank account.

‘Yes!’ Sarah exclaimed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.