Sex? - Cover

Sex?

by Old Man with a Pen

Copyright© 2024 by Old Man with a Pen

Action/Adventure Story: No

Tags: Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma   ft   Fiction  

Sex

“We’ll see.”

“That a positive maybe?”

Confusion wreaked havoc in her eyes.

‘Get this girl in a poker game ... she has no skills.’

“I get it.” and she did... “Yes ... that’s a maybe.”

‘No poker.’ ‘Heck.’ My brain told my little brain, ‘patience.’

I had no ‘graduates’. no one learned a damn thing. Eating hadn’t bulled past wood spoons and belt knives.

“Salad forks is just stupid.’

The idea an argument could be settled gracefully ... without bloodshed ... held no doss.

Courtly romance did get a toehold ... but ... they aren’t ladies and we know they aren’t ladies. They don’t fit in the terms of the word. ‘Unfucked.’

I, on the other hand, had had zero personal ... and private ... contact and didn’t know. She of the bouncy cheeks liked the way I talked to her ... but that was as far as that.

However, one of the more supple of my école de combat students was casting out feelers ... bait?

She of the supple cheeks and interesting loin cloth made no progress in my combat classes.

“Hang tactics ... bugger skill ... rush ‘em and take heads.”

“But...”

“It has worked so far.”

“There is that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.