Eddie, Back to Beth - Cover

Eddie, Back to Beth

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie is an adult and married unhappily. Business travel gives him the opportunity to visit his sister, Beth, who had begun his sexual training when they were teens. Now, it's time for Eddie to finally consummate his relationship with his sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   .

It seemed Eddie was always horny. His wife, Carol, told him he was oversexed. All he knew, was he constantly had a yen for sex. Carol told him he should be slowing down, since he was now past 50, but he still wanted sex 3 or 4 times a week. Maybe, if she gave it to him more than every other month - like once or twice a week - he would be more satisfied, and not horny all the time. He didn’t know. He would constantly think about it; fantasizing about making it with almost every woman he came in contact: whether at work, in the stores, or even at church. He was beginning to think he was abnormal.

Eddie had to stop and tell himself: “I’m okay!” It’d been a few years since he’d had the courage to go after any strange stuff. After his retirement from the Navy, he decided he should begin taking his wedding vows seriously. So, he was left with self-abuse. Yes! Masturbation; beating off; flogging his log; pounding his pud; etc. In order to get off, he built fantasies about women and teenage girls he knew or had seen. He wasn’t into the real young ones, although his sex life started at a real young age. He read erotic stories, and occasionally viewed X-rated videos (his wife even knew about it!), but it was getting to be maddening.

Just recently, Eddie’s supervisor at work informed him he would be going on business travel for the company. He hadn’t done this in years and had missed doing so. He would only be gone for one week, but it happened to be the same city in which one of his older (by about 2 years) sisters, Beth, lived. Carol was not concerned about the trip since Eddie had family to keep me out of trouble. He called his sister to let her know he would be in town, and he would like to see her while he was there. Beth was overjoyed to have him visit her, since they didn’t get a chance to see each other more than once every 2 or 3 years.

The company had reservations at a nice hotel, not far from the plant he was visiting, and not all that far from his sister’s place. Eddie flew out on a Sunday evening, and when he arrived at his destination, he picked up his rental car and checked into the hotel. It was still early when he checked in, so he watched an X-rated movie in his room and beat-off, so he could sleep well that night. It wasn’t a great movie, but it gave Eddie enough titillation to get his rocks off. The work at the plant the next day was successful, and the day went by quickly. Soon, the day was finished, and he went back to his hotel to shower and change clothes, then drive to his sister’s. Beth had dinner ready when he arrived, and she greeted him with a warm hug and kiss, as always. Eddie expected her husband to bore him to death all night with his small talk, but he lucked out, since her husband, Gerry, had gone out of town on business that same week. They were alone, since all her kids were grown and lived away from home. After dinner, they went downstairs to Beth’s family room to sit and talk, or maybe watch some TV. They settled in, and Beth brought him up to date on what he didn’t know about the happenings with his other sisters, whom he very seldom communicated with, except through Christmas cards.

As the news ran out, these two siblings began reminiscing about some of their adventures during childhood. They were sitting on opposite ends of the same sofa, and he noticed his sister began to stare off into space as they continued to talk. After one of their shared memories ended, there was a long pause, then Beth asked:

“Eddie, do you remember some of the things we used to do when we played in our basement, and the old shed in the field across the street? You know, with Glenna and Linda?”

“Yes, I remember many things.” he replied.

“Like what?” she probed.

“I remember, I was about fourteen, and you used to get me into the bathroom at home and coax me into kissing your little pussy.” Eddie reminisced.

He watched her eyes get wider, and her face flushed as she started to fidget on the sofa.

“It was my first experience at such things, and I enjoyed doing it. I can still remember the pungent smell of your pussy and how the hair was bristly on my tongue. You were fifteen, almost sixteen and had small boobs, but your friend Linda had more than enough to make up for it. Glenna’s were somewhere in between. Shall I go on?”

“Yes.” She said, breathless, and so low he hardly heard her.

“You girls would get me down in our basement, or over in the shed and think up stupid role-playing games to get me to fondle your boobs and pussies. Who needed the games? You didn’t realize I was a little sex maniac, even then, and just wanted to play with you girls all the time. I know you didn’t want my dick in you, but I sure enjoyed the fondling. Do you want to hear more?” he asked.

By this time, she was really getting antsy, and was licking her lips nervously.

“Y-y-yes, go on.” She sputtered, almost like it was too embarrassing to be remembered.

“During that summer, or the next, when Cousin Billy visited for a couple of days, we went to the creek to swim. If you remember where we swam, there was a good deal of undergrowth and low hanging trees, so we were pretty much hidden from sight. You and Billy had me keep my eyes on the creek, to watch for anyone coming. Then you and he went under a low tree. I peeked around and saw you take your swimsuit down and he took his down and he got on top of you and, though I didn’t get to see it, I’m sure he had sex with you. I felt kind of jealous.” Eddie related.

She was flushed again.

“Soon after that; you, Glenna and Linda had boyfriends, and I was never invited to play nasty with you again, though I dearly wanted to, since the erotic play was jumpstarting me further into puberty than I already was. I managed to play with Julie, Glenna’s’ younger sister, a little, but for the most part, I was just horny all the time. A year or two later you got married.

Beth, wistful and sad, said:

“I’d forgotten about the time with Cousin Billy, until now. I’m sorry us girls treated you like that.” she lamented.

“It’s all ancient history now, Sis. We’re old folks now, and you probably don’t think about sex much anymore.” Eddie conjectured.

“Do you?” she asked.

Eddie began telling her about himself, and how he always thought about sex, and his inability to interest his wife in any regular sessions.

“I don’t mean to saddle you with my problems, I’m sorry.” Eddie apologized.

“Well,” she said “it must be a family trait, because I still think about sex a lot, but Gerry is satisfied with a quickie every month or so. What do you do about it?” she inquired.

Curling his hand around, as though grasping an imaginary dick and moving it up and down in the air, in the universal men’s sign language for masturbation, Eddie smirked.

“Me too! But it gets old after a while.” Beth admitted.

Looking at her brother, she noticed the bulge in his pants, as she continued to fidget in her seat. She raised her eyebrows and gave him a grin but said nothing. Eddie was way ahead of her, since he had fantasized about her before he ever left home.

“Well, since it seems to be a family problem, maybe it needs a family solution: Sis, do you want to ‘play nasty’?” he quipped.

Sitting up straight, and putting her hands on her hips, she put on a mock “insulted” tone.

“Eddie! You should be ashamed of yourself. I’m a married woman.”

Then, with a smirk:

“But as long as you’re asking, what the hell.”

Neither were sure how to start, but they assumed it would be no different than a normal extramarital relationship, though Beth was probably unknowing about such things. Eddie stood, and pulled her up, then took her in his arms and kissed her, tenderly at first, but with a slowly increasing passion. She returned the kiss in kind. Opening his mouth over hers, she allowed his tongue to push through her lips and find her tongue. As their tongues sparred with one another, Beth let out a low moan, and pushed her pelvis against her brother’s, rubbing his hard cock into her pubic mound. He ran his hands down her back and placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass, squeezing her pliant flesh.

She broke the kiss long enough to say, with some embarrassment.

“I’m not as firm as I was when I was sixteen.”

He countered with:

“Neither one of us are as firm as we once were, but I promise I’ll be hard in the right places.”

“You’d better be or be awfully good with your tongue!” she demanded.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll have no complaints in either department.” he vowed.

Continuing to kiss deeply, as their hands roamed over each other’s bodies, their breathing became labored, since their mouths had an airtight seal. So, they were forced to do all their breathing through their noses. Finally, they broke apart and Eddie asked:

“Where shall we do this? On the couch, on the floor, or up in one of the bedrooms?”

“Right now, the way I feel, we could do it out on the front lawn, but I’m sure the neighbors would complain, so let’s go up into my bedroom. It’s big and comfortable. And it doesn’t bother me that we’re committing adultery; or incest; or whatever we’re doing, in my ’marriage bed’. At least it’s getting used for something besides just sleeping, by someone!”

“Sis, you sound a little bitter!” he teased.

“Not really. Just a whole bunch horny.”

They held hands as the siblings climbed the stairs to the main floor, then went down the hallway to her bedroom.

“Do you mind if we leave the light on? I want to commit this to memory, so I’ll have something to think about while I’m playing with my little kitty, next time I’m alone.” she requested.

“Hell, I don’t mind the light, I want all the visual memories too! Do you want to record it, too?” he sassed.

Giving her sibling a withering look, she said:

“I’d love to, but with my luck, Gerry would find it and put it on the internet. So, NO!”

Beth came up to Eddie and reached for another kiss, while at the same time she began unbuttoning his shirt. When she finished with the buttons, she slid it off his shoulders and down his arms. Hanging his shirt on a chair nearby, she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers. While she was doing this, Eddie slipped off his loafers and kicked them under the chair. As his trousers dropped around his ankles, Beth put her fingers into her younger brother’s jockey shorts and slid them off his hips and down his legs, bending down as she went. In doing so, his turgid cock slapped her on the cheek and slid up the side of her face as she continued down to his feet, where he lifted each foot in turn, so she could remove his pants and shorts.

[Now, I’m not going to bullshit you about the size of Eddie’s equipment. I find it hard to believe all the people who commit incest are hung like a damned horse. I don’t think they all have eight-to-ten-inch cocks, or larger. If so, then Eddie would feel inferior with his puny six-and-a-half inches. He’d been nearly seven inches when he joined the Navy, but age makes everything shrink.]

Before rising, to put Eddie’s pants and shorts on the chair, Beth quickly ran her tongue along the side of his dick and planted a kiss on the head of it, painting her lips with pre-cum. This caused him to jerk and moan.

“You never did that when we were kids! You hardly ever paid any attention to my boy cock!”

“I know. I was selfish, and only wanted you around for the pleasure you could give me. Do you like that?” she confessed.

“Oh, yes! Although I got Carol to put it in her mouth a couple of times in the first couple years of marriage, she never liked it, and refused to do anything ‘kinky’, as she called it. This also meant she didn’t like me to go down on her, and I couldn’t even get close to her little bunghole, for any reason. Her breasts were always too tender for me to fondle, and she didn’t like to have her nipples sucked!” Eddie revealed.

“You poor man! Why did you stay married to her all these years? No wonder you feel sexually deprived. You and I should have gotten together twenty years ago. We’ve missed out on a lot.” she suggested.

“Well, I’m going to be here a week. I should bring my suitcase with me tomorrow night.” he bargained.

“Good Idea!” Beth agreed.

Eddie was now naked, with his boner waving around in the air. He put his arms around Beth and unzipped the back of her dress, then pulled it forward so she could slip her arms out of the sleeves, letting it drop to the floor around her feet. Beth wore a bra, half-slip and panties. He hooked his thumbs in the waist band of her slip and panties, pulling them down in tandem, until they joined her dress. Beth had never been heavy. She stood about five-feet-five, and probably weighed about one-fifteen. Her breasts were about 34B, and when her brother unsnapped her bra in front, and let the cups hang loose, he saw she had quite a little sag to them, but hell, she was in her mid-fifties.

[Again, I must say the stories I read about grandmothers with the body of a 25-year-old, or the fact most mothers, sisters, aunts or grandmothers have 38 to 44 D-cup tits with very little sag, are a little farfetched. I’m not saying there aren’t a few around, with the proper genes or physical conditioning, but what are the chances they will all be the subject of stories about incest.]

By the time Eddie’s sister had the straps of her bra slide off her arms and swung over to the pile of clothes, he was reaching for her. She came into his arms, and they kissed again, all open mouths and tongues. After a minute, they broke the clinch and turned to the bed. She pulled the covers back to the foot of the bed and climbed on, crawling across it on her hands and knees, giving him a delicious view of her ass, and her pussy lips peeking out of the juncture of her legs.

“Nice view, Sis!” he snickered.

Beth rolled to her side facing her sibling, and with a mischievous smirk on her face:

“You like that, little brother? Check this out!” as she lifted one leg, like opening a nutcracker. He let out a groan.

“You bet your sweet ass; I like it! Let me at it.”

Climbing on the bed, instead of going straight for her cunt, he lay beside her and put his arm over the top of her body, and said:

“Does it strike you odd we’re so open with each other, when we haven’t really seen each other naked for nearly forty years?” he wondered.

“Oh, I don’t know about odd. I think it’s a matter of already being comfortable in each other’s presence and having trust and love for each other.” she ventured.

“Yes, I guess that’s true. I’m just having a hard time believing I’m really lying here naked with you, that’s all.” he worried.

“Well, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth ... or snatch for that matter. I must admit having seen you when you were a kid (and all the things we did), as you grew up into such a good-looking guy, I sometimes wondered what you looked like naked. It took quite a while to find out, and I’m not disappointed. You must have really been awesome when you were in your twenties and thirties. I remember seeing you in a T-shirt and swimsuit. Me? I’m still the same skinny, flat-chested girl I’ve always been.” she opined.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Sis. Half of our family tends to be somewhere between heavy and grossly overweight, although a few work hard to prevent it. You probably haven’t gained twenty pounds since you were sixteen. Even after three kids! But times awastin’.” he reminded.

Bringing his hand off her shoulder, he ran it across the tops of her breasts with his palm, causing her to moan as he watched her nipples peak to hardness. Returning to her tits, Eddie gently grasped each in turn and squeezed them a few times, then ran his hand up to her neck and caressed it before returning again to her tits. While his hand was roaming, his mouth had been kissing all over her face and making repeated trips to her lips. He finally moved his mouth and hand lower: his mouth, down her neck to her chest, and his hand, down her stomach to her pubis. As he began to kiss, nibble and suck on each nipple, his hand played with her sparse cunt hair and titillated the outer lips of her pussy. Her hips began to squirm, and her head was rolling back and forth on the pillow as she whimpered and moaned.

“Oh, Eddie! You’re driving me crazy. We’ve already spent four-times longer at foreplay than Gerry normally spends.” she admitted.

“I’m just getting re-acquainted with your body and checking out your erogenous zones. Since I’m so worked up now, I’m not sure how long I can last once I get into you. And since I never have the chance to repeat performances at home, I’m not sure if, or when I can get it up again. So, I’m going to make sure you’re satisfied before I slip into you.” he vowed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.