The Breeding Colony - Cover

The Breeding Colony

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Born the daughter of the General Lord, she was selected by the Master Lord. She was chosen by the Master Lord and bore him four babies. She also had her Momma brought to live with her and her nurse and her babies. She had her Momma and her nurse serviced by the Master Lord on a repetitive basis.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


The year was 2250 and my earliest recollection was growing up and living with my Mother and my older Brother in our small two bedroom apartment. My Brother and I both went to school each day but, we were always required to attend different schools. My Brother was required to attend a school strictly for boys and I was required to attend a school strictly for girls.

Just like in the school system the girls were always separated from the boys except in their homes where their Mothers always closely oversaw their behavior. My Mother always made sure that there was no intimate contact between my Brother and me.

Those girls who had no brothers knew relatively little or nothing about boys and obviously the opposite was true, also. My brother slept in one bedroom and my Mother and I shared the other bedroom.

My Mother was always at home looking after herself and our home. My Mother looked after my Brother who is a couple of years older than me as well as looking after me while we were at home. She always made sure that we were apart from one another so that we never saw each other without our clothes on. We always had good tasty and nutritious food and a government nurse visited our family every month who talked to us and examined us.

We were always told the day that the government nurse would be there to talk to us. And we were all required by the government to be there to answer their questions and to be interviewed and examined by the government nurse.

The nurse always talked to my Mother first to ask her how she was doing and if she had any problems. They always talked to my Mother alone in our bedroom while my Brother and I remained sitting quietly apart from each other in the living room.

We were told to sit quietly and wait until it was our turn to be talked to and examined. We couldn’t see or hear what happened during the time the government nurse talked to our Mother.

Next, they took my Brother into his bedroom and talked to him alone. Then they always talked to me alone in my bedroom last, since I was younger than my Brother. Every month when the government nurse talked to me they made me take all of my clothes off and she had me sit or lay on my bed while she examined me.

She always felt of my head, my scalp and my face and looked into my eyes and then she looked at my face and my breasts. She also pressed and felt of my tummy. Then she made me lift and separate my legs and looked between my legs.

She always looked at me between my legs and then she seemed to be satisfied. She was always very careful and very gentle with me and she never hurt me in any way. She never touched me other than my head, my face and my tummy.

When she was through examining me she told me I could put my clothes on again. Then she sat down beside me and always asked me questions about myself. She always wanted to know if anyone had ever touched me anywhere on my body like my breasts or between my legs or between my buttocks.

I always told her no. She also asked me if I had touched myself in any of those places. I told her no to that question, also. All during that time she was taking notes on her hand held computer. I think she had a check list of questions to ask me because her questions were always the same every time she came to our home to examine and talk to me.

Then one day my Brother’s voice began to change and it began to sound lower and squeaky at times. My Mother seemed to be concerned about him. One evening after he came home from school my Mother took him into his bedroom and talked to him while I stayed in the living room by myself. After about an hour they came out of my Brother’s bedroom and my Mother’s eyes were a little red and puffy but neither one of them said anything to me.

I thought my Momma may have been crying. The next time the government nurse came to visit us, she talked to my Mother first as she usually did. I presumed that the nurse examined my Mother in the same way she examined me.

Then she took my Brother into his bedroom and talked to him. It seemed that they were in there a little longer than they usually were. When they came out of his bedroom he was told to sit on the couch next to my Mother until she was through talking to and examining me.

When she was through talking to me she looked at my Mother and told her that it was time. I didn’t understand what that meant but, my Mother seemed to understand. I was told to sit quietly beside my Mother. She made some notations on her computer and then she told my Brother to hug my Mother and to hug me if he wanted to.

When he hugged my Mother and told her good bye she kissed him and I could see the tears in her eyes. He hugged me and he told me good bye, too. And after that the government nurse took my Brother’s hand and left with him to put him in her vehicle.

Since I didn’t understand what had happened, I asked my Mother, “Where is the government nurse taking him Momma?”

“She’s taking him to live in an all-boys government school. He’ll be given even better food there. It will be good nutritious food specialized for boys his age and he’ll go to school there, too.

One of these days, when your body starts going through its changes, the government nurse will take you to an all-girls school to live. Until that day comes I’ll be examining you a week before the government nurse to look for those changes in your body that they look for each time they examine you, Honey.

From now on, when the government nurse comes to visit us you are not to tell her that I have ever examined you. And you’re not to tell her that I have even talked to you about this either.

If she asks you, all you should say is that you asked me where they were taking your Brother. You are only to tell her if she asks you and nothing more. And you’re not to speak of this to anyone else either, no matter who it is that asks you.”

A couple of years after that, after we’d had our evening meal, my Mother told me, “It’s time that I started examining you before the government nurse comes again, Honey. Let’s go into our bedroom and go through the same things she does with you each time she’s here.”

Since I knew what the routine was I took off all of my clothes and laid on my bed. My Mother felt of my scalp and face and then looked at my breasts and looked between my legs like the government nurse always did.

I asked my Mother, “What are you looking for when you examine me, Momma?”

“I’m looking for bumps, bruises and scabs in your hair and on your face and then I’m looking for any visible lumps or enlargements in your breasts, Honey.”

“What kind of enlargements are you looking for, Momma?” My Mother told me to look at her breasts.

Then she told me, “Honey, when I was your age my breasts were as small as yours are now and before long, yours will begin to enlarge and grow probably to about the same size as mine are now.

Now you look at your own breasts and then you look at mine and you can see what the difference is between us. Looking at our breasts will give you an idea of how your breasts will ultimately develop in size, Honey.”

I looked at my breasts and I could only see my skin and my small muscle underneath my skin. Then I looked at my Mother’s breasts and they looked soft and much larger than mine were at that time.

I said, “Oh, yeah, Momma. Yours are much bigger and they look like they are very soft and squishy, too. I know that they are soft and squishy since I can feel them against me when you hug me, Momma. Will mine get to be as big as yours and soft like yours are now?”

“Yes they will, Honey. I hope that they do and we hope that they don’t get much bigger than mine are now.”

I sat up and kissed my Mother and then I hugged her too. “But, why do you look between my legs, Momma.”

“Like the nurse does I’m checking to see if you have ever had anything put into yourself and that everything is still the same as when you were born. So don’t you ever put anything inside yourself, Honey. And don’t ever let anyone else put anything inside you either, especially a boy.

And I’m looking to see if the hair has started to grow between your legs, too.” Then she looked down between my legs and underneath me and looked at my puckered little rosebud. She asked me, “Have you or anyone else ever put anything like your finger in there, Honey?”

“No, Momma, I haven’t and nobody else ever has either.”

“That’s good and you should never do that or let anyone else ever do that to you either.” After she said that, she pulled me up into her lap after I got my clothes on holding me close to her soft breasts and kissed me tenderly and very motherly.

I laid my head on her shoulder and she said into my ear, “I love you very much my sweet innocent little girl. I want you to know as much as I can about what is likely to happen to you sometime in the future.”

I cried and my tears of love fell on my Mother’s shoulder. It was like heaven feeling her soft breasts pressed next to mine. I loved my Momma so very much and I never wanted to be separated from her.

Every month a week before the government nurse came to visit with us my Mother examined me. Over two years after the government nurse took my Brother away my Mother looked at my breasts and she told me, “Honey, your breasts are just barely starting to enlarge and the government nurse is sure to find that during her visit next week.

I don’t think she will take you with her this time but in her next few visits she is likely to take you to the government school and I don’t want you to be afraid of what is going to happen to you then. Nobody is going to harm you in any way. You’re far too pretty and far too valuable for anyone to ever harm you, Sweetheart.”

“I don’t know what that means, Momma. What does it mean?”

“Well, Honey, you’re beginning to reach puberty, that is, when you are about to become a woman. And you’ll soon be able to have children of your own. You will start having a period of four to five days each month where there will be a red discharge coming from between your thighs.”

“Well, why are they so interested in that, Momma?”

“If your grades are high enough and your breasts are the right size you could be selected to be added to the Master Lord’s group of women for his pleasure and to have his babies.

If you are selected you will be treated like you are his queen and you will spend several nights with him for him to start his baby growing inside your tummy after you have reached 18 years old.” To me 18 years old sounded like it was a century away.

“Well, why are they so interested in the size of my breasts, Momma?”

“They seem to think that if your breasts are big enough you are better able to nurse his and your babies, Honey. I don’t think that is true but that is the way they think and they will continue to act that way and pick the girls with the right size breasts. I think they just want to see girls with big breasts, Honey.

That’s when you will be considered to be a fully grown woman. If you are not selected for that group, you could be selected to be a part of the group of women for any one of the General Lords’ group. The Master Lord and the highest ranking General Lord always want a young woman who has never been touched by another man before.

They all want a woman who is very smart with the right sized breasts and who has never been touched by any man before. If you’re not selected for one of those two groups you’ll be put into the General Woman’s group for breeding by one of the government raised and approved young men. You will be bred several times and your children will be part of the general population cared for by you and women like you.”

“How do you know all of this, Momma?”

“Well, Honey, after the last world war many years ago our country was taken over by a benevolent dictator. And he decided to set up this program for himself and for those men around him he called the General Lords and he became the Master Lord.

When I was a little girl like you I was talked to and examined by the government nurse just like you are now and I was put through his program. I was sent to the government school and eventually went through the selection process like you will be.”

“Which group were you selected to be in, Momma?”

“I was strongly considered for the Master Lord’s group but another girl was chosen rather than me. That meant I was sent to the General Lords’ group. And the Chief Lord chose me first along with several other girls after I had turned 18 years old.”

“He had me sleep with him multiple times until he could tell that I had his baby growing inside my tummy. That baby was your Brother. Then when your Brother was about two years old he took me back to his home and his bed each night. He slept with me until I had another baby growing inside my tummy and that baby is you, Sweetheart.”

“Can I see him and meet him, Momma?”

“No, you can’t, Honey. When you were about five years old he died. And after you were born the doctor found out that I couldn’t have any more babies. Since I couldn’t have any more babies I was dismissed and I was set up with this apartment with you and your Brother, Honey.”

“Now he has been taken from us and soon you will be taken from me too. When you are taken from me they will let me live here for a while and then I’ll be returned to the Special Women’s group. There I will be available to rich business men for their pleasure. If I’m lucky I might be selected by one of those rich business men to live with him permanently.”

“But, what will happen to me, Momma?”

“Honey, you are very pretty and your grades are high so if your breasts develop to be just a little bit bigger than what mine are you have a very good chance to be selected for the Master Lord’s group. If not that, you will probably be selected for the General Lords’ group and you’ll be bred several times until you have several babies for him.

But, you may be bred by multiple Lords from the General Lords’ group unless you are chosen by the Chief Lord. If you are chosen by the Chief Lord you will only be bred by him. All of your babies will be full brothers and sisters.”

Otherwise, all of your babies could be half-Brothers and half-sisters. If you are selected for the Master Lord you will only be bred by the Master Lord and all of your babies will be full brothers and sisters.”

“But, Momma, when they take me to the government school will we see each other again?”

“No, Honey, we probably will not see each other again.”

“Will I ever see my Brother again?”

“You’ll very likely never see him again either.” I began to cry and my Mother held me until I quit crying. She kissed me and soothed me while I was crying and she kept telling me it was alright as she rubbed my back and stroked my hair.

A week later when the government nurse came to visit us again, she talked to my Mother and then she talked to me and examined me like she had always done in the past. Everything was pretty much the same as it was in the past.

But, this time when she checked my breasts she said, “Uh Huh” when she checked each one of my breasts. She could see what my Mother had seen that my breasts were beginning to enlarge.

When she looked between my legs she raised her eyebrows and saw that I was beginning to develop a little bit of what she called “peach fuzz”. She stopped immediately and made notes on her computer. I knew she found the same thing that my Mother had found just a week before that.

Then she asked me if I’d had any red discharge from between my legs. I told her no and she asked me if I’d had any red spots or red streaks in the bottom of my panties. I told her no again. Then she told me to show her my panties. I picked them up and showed them to her.

She told me to hold the waistband open and show her the bottom of them. I did as she asked and there were no red spots in them. Then she told me I could get dressed again. She made more notes on her computer while I was getting dressed.

When we came out of my room she told me to sit beside my Mother and she sat on the other side of my Mother. Momma must have thought she was going to take me away with her and she put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me very lovingly to her. Then the government nurse looked at my Mother and said, “It’s getting close but, it’s not quite time yet. So, she’ll continue to remain here with you.”

“Maybe in the next several visits when I come here it’ll be time for her.” My Mother looked relieved and I felt relieved too. But, I just couldn’t say anything or make any expression that showed I understood what they were talking about. It may have shown on my face and in my eyes though.

We continued and I went to school each day as I have always done. And each month the government nurse made her regular visits to see us. During that time my breasts continued to enlarge and the peach fuzz began to grow between my legs.

Each time the government nurse visited us she paid special attention to the enlargement of my breasts and the peach fuzz growing between my legs. She also looked for signs of red discharge, too.

She always asked if I’d had any red spots in the bottom of my panties and she always looked at the panties I’d been wearing. When we came out she told my Mother, “No, not this time but, it’s getting very close.” My Mother always had a relieved expression on her face when the government nurse told her not this time.

This continued until the end of eight months. I had noticed that some of the girls in my class were no longer there anymore. Then one day about a week before the government nurse was scheduled to visit us I went to the bathroom to pee. As I was doing that I found a red spot in the bottom of my panties.

When I finished I went to my bedroom and changed my panties and when I came out I brought the panties I’d had on with me and showed them to my Mother. I asked her, “Momma, is this what you have been talking to me about?”

My Mother looked at my panties and got a concerned expression on her face. Then she said, “Yes, Honey, that’s what we have been expecting for some time now. When the government nurse comes here the next time you are going to have to tell her about it when she asks you.

You know she asks you about it each time she visits us. I think she has been letting you stay here with me the last few months because I used to be part of the General Lords’ group and you are one of the Chief Lords’ babies. This time I don’t think she will have any choice but, to take you with her when she leaves, Sweetheart.

You are so pretty and your breasts have grown very big already. They are almost as large as mine are now and when they fill out they will be just what the Lords and even the Master Lord will be looking for. That and the excellent grades you have been earning will almost be a guarantee that you will at least be selected to the General Lords’ group.

You will have a great chance for being selected for the Master Lord’s group, too. If you do and you have three or four healthy babies for him that will give you the right to have a place to live with your children from then on.

Just make sure you study hard and get the best grades you can, Honey. That should guarantee your selection for the Master Lord’s group and maybe you will be selected to be his number one woman.”

She put her arms around me holding me tightly, kissing my forehead and cheeks like my Mother has always done. And then I could hear her crying softly. She told me, “You know I love you very much, Honey, and I don’t want them to take you from me. But, we both know that neither of us can prevent that from happening.

I’ll love you for the rest of my life and I’ll never forget you, Sweetheart, when they come to take you from me. I only wish I could keep you here with me but you deserve the chance to have babies of your own. I know when you have to leave with them I’m going to miss you very much, Baby.”

“I love you, too, Momma, and I don’t want to leave you either. I’ll love you forever and I’ll never forget you either. You know I’ll miss you as much or more than you miss me.”

That following week in the morning when the government nurse came to visit us she made a very close examination of my breasts. She could see how much they had grown and she could see how much the hair had grown between my legs and the little fuzzy triangular patch that had developed above my pussy.

Then she asked me if I’d had any red spots between my legs in my panties. I told her yes, I did. She immediately made a note of that on her computer. She closed down her computer and told me to get dressed. Then she took my hand and we went out to see my Mother. I was told to sit quietly beside my Mother.

My Mother knew what the government nurse was going to say. I could see it in the expression on her face and I could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes. From the expression on my Mother’s face the government nurse could tell she knew what she was going to tell her, too.

Of course, I knew that this was going to happen, too, since we had already talked about it earlier. The government nurse sat on the other side of my Mother and looked at her with sadness showing in her own eyes.”

Then she took my Mother’s hand and said, “Well, I know that this isn’t easy for either one of you and it isn’t easy for me either. I have delayed this as long as I could but, I don’t have any other choice now. It’s time for her to go with me this time. You know where she is going to go since you have already been through it yourself.”

“She will be very well cared for and very well protected. From my examination of her and her academic record she has an excellent chance of being selected for the Master Lord’s group. I’ll give you two a few minutes and then we’re going to have to leave.”

My Mother turned to me with tears in her eyes, threw her arms around me and I put my arms around her. She was softly crying as was I.

“You know how much I love you, Honey, and I’ll always love you, too, Sweetie. I want you to continue to do well in your studies. If you do, I’m sure that you will be selected to the Master Lord’s group. Maybe even by the Master Lord himself. I’m going to miss you terribly, Sweetheart, and I hope you will think of me very often, Honey.”

I held onto her tightly and said through my tears, “I love you very much, Momma, and I won’t let you down. If there is any way I can ever find you, I’m going to find you and we’ll see each other and be together again. Good bye, Momma.” as I kissed her cheek. With that, the government nurse very gently took my hand and led me out the door to her vehicle.

She put me in her vehicle and took me to the building for the government girl’s school. There was a security officer in the vestibule who let us go into the receiving office after looking and approving the nurse’s identification. She signed me in and then she turned to me and kissed my cheek.

She told me, “I don’t think I’ll see you again but, I want you to do well and I’m sure you should be selected for the Master Lord’s group as smart and as pretty as you are.” Then she said she was going to release me to the government woman there at the receiving office.

The government woman pressed a buzzer to release the door and the government nurse pulled the door open for me. I was told to enter her office and take a seat beside her desk. She then made a telephone call to another government nurse. She told her, “I have a new arrival for you to take charge of. She is right here in my office sitting beside my desk.”

The new government nurse came into the office where I was waiting and she greeted me very cheerfully and very warmly. She very gently took my hand and led me back to a room where another girl was already living.

While we were walking back to the room she looked at me and said, “Well, young lady I’m going to show you to your room and then I’ll come back to get you after I have had a chance to review your record. She came back and got me about thirty minutes later and took me to her office.

She told me to have a seat beside her desk. Then she said, “My goodness, you sure are pretty and your breasts appear to look magnificent. We’ll find out more about that a little later when I examine you. Your grades appear to be near the top of your class, too. You’ll start attending your classes tomorrow morning with the rest of the girls here.”

With that, she got up from her desk, gently took my hand and took me back to her examining room and shut the door behind us as we entered the room. She told me to take all of my clothes off and then she would start examining me like the other government nurse had always done for all the time in the past.

While I was removing my clothes she told me to put them on the table next to the examining table. But, she told me to take my panties off, turn them inside out and lay them so that she could see the inside bottom of them. Then she started examining me starting with my head and face just like the other government nurse had always done.

She had me sit up and she remarked mostly to herself. “Ah, yes, I was right. They are magnificent for such a young woman as you are. The Master Lord will really want you when the time comes.

By the time you leave here and your breasts have filled out a little more you’re going to be one of the prime candidates for the Master Lord’s group, you’ll very likely be one of his first selections, Honey, if you are not his first selection.”

She got a tape measure and put it around my back and brought it together right over the nipples of each of my breasts. She recorded that information on her computer Then she said, “Young lady, there are going to be many of our girls here who are going to envy you very much.

You are likely to be the Master Lord’s first choice when he sees you. I know you would be my first choice already” She looked at each of my breasts and she seemed to be satisfied with what she had found.

She pressed around on and felt my tummy and then she asked me to lift and separate my legs so that she could examine me between my legs. She could see the hair that had already grown between my legs. She said, “Very nice young lady. The notes say that you have had some red spots in your panties. Is that right? And if so when did that happen?”

“Yes, it is. I saw it about a week and a half ago.”

She stepped over to the table where my clothes were laying and she examined my panties. “I don’t see any spotting right now but, I want you to keep an eye on your panties and tell me when you have any further spotting. Then I’ll get you a small pad to wear so that you don’t soil your panties again.”

“I want you to keep an eye on your panties in the morning, at noon, in the evening and, at bedtime too. If you have any spotting I want to know about it immediately. If you are in class just tell the teacher you need to see me.” After I got dressed again, she got her digital camera out. And then she took a head and shoulders picture of me and downloaded the picture into my file on her computer.

She was quiet for a while then she turned, took my face in her hands and looked into my eyes. She kissed my forehead and said, you’re such a pretty girl and I want you to tell me if you have any problems.

You are a little bit further along in your development than most of the girls we get here and I’m sure that you are going to do well. And I’m going to do everything I can to help you do well along with what your teacher does for you.”

She told me, “Now that you are dressed I’ll take you back to your room.” She gently took my hand after I was ready to go and she took me back to the room. She pointed to some text books on the desk that had been assigned to me and said, “I called your teacher and she has left your school books here for you to look at.

She wants you to look at them and make sure that you become familiar with them if you’re not already. Snack time will be in a little while and I’ll take you there and introduce you to your teacher.”

She left me in my room and I was kind of overwhelmed with all that had happened to me that day. After she left the room I felt like I had to go pee. I went over to the door and tried the handle but, it was locked as I had thought it might be.

I looked around, found the bathroom and went pee. While I was peeing I checked my panties for red spots like I had been told to do but, I found nothing. Then I came back to the desk, sat down and started looking through the books on my desk. I found that they were the same books I was using before I was brought here today.

About an hour later the nurse came back and said, “It is snack time and I’ll take you there to meet your teacher. She will be in charge of you from now on. I’ll be in to check on you from time to time.

Every month I will examine you just like you have been examined in the past. We all want you to remain healthy and if you have any pains or any problems I want to know about them immediately.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.