Eddie and Mildred - Cover

Eddie and Mildred

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie is horny during the summer. He helps an elderly neighbor clean out the belongings of her displaced brother. He finds smut mags and books among his belongings. The neighbor reveals her past with her brother, and they share intimacies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Even Eddie Nolan was amazed at his good fortune to be able to participate in all the sex he’d had, and he was jsut fifteen years old. Since he transferred to Columbus junior high, he’d had sex with 3 girls in his eighth-grade classes, two of them multiple times. He was caught having sex by his older sister, Paula, and consequently, had sex with her a half a dozen times. Lastly, he had been seduced by the mother of one of his classmate paramours. Eddie, although perpetually horny like most teenage boys, was still amazed at his accomplishments in the sexual arena; most likely more than any of his school peers. One thing, though: Eddie was not a braggart, so his peers knew nothing of his conquests. He was wise enough to realize his discretion had contributed to some of his successes. At least one of his classmates, and the mother of another one had allowed him access to their bodies because he was discreet! There were times he opined the fact he could not do a little bragging, but he consoled himself with the knowledge that his actual experiences was far better than the alleged activities of some of his big-mouthed classmates.

His eighth-grade classes had ended a couple weeks ago, and Eddie was languishing in the doldrums of summertime. Many of his friends had gone on vacation with their families, or to visit relatives. Eddie was bored, and horny! A miserable combination. His two steady fuck-friends were not in town and his sister was gone, with a girlfriend, to California. He was bummed that he had to resort to his fist, to relieve his pent-up sexual urges. He knew he was spoiled by all the sex he’d been getting in the past 6 or so months. He thought, if he went to the public swimming pool, he might be able to find someone to hook up with. Of course, there was a lot of competition at the pool, since it served as the seasonal ‘meat-market’. One had to be able to put the make on someone quickly, and then it was never a sure thing, as far as sex went. It was a hit and miss situation and Eddie didn’t want to face failure. So, he preferred to mope around at home.

There were not many activities to entertain a hormonally overloaded teenage boy. TV was not too exciting, and movies were kind of expensive for a young man who didn’t have a full-time summer job. Eddie did odd jobs around the neighborhood, to make some spending money, but not enough to spend his leisure time at the movies. It was a good thing Eddie liked to read. He had started visiting the library when he was in first grade and continued to read steadily. His reading interests were broad enough it was easy to find something to read. At this time, however, what he really wanted to read was something “nasty”. The word “pornography” was not yet in common usage in his social circles. What he was looking for was a “dirty book”, or “smut book”, or a “girlie magazine”. In Eddie’s neighborhood, those kinds of literature were not easy to come by. Playboy was about as racy as you could get and was usually only available if you had an older brother, or a permissive dad.

It was Thursday morning and Eddies’ mom was leaving for work. Eddies father and mother had divorced, so the burden of supporting them fell to his mom. She had a good job as a secretary, and the small amount of child support Eddies’ father sent them, allowed the two to live modestly.

“Eddie, Mrs. Tolliver talked to me yesterday. She says she has some things you could do around her house and yard. She said she would pay you as soon as her Social Security check comes. She’s a nice lady, and she doesn’t get much help from her brother. That’s why she just kicked him out of her house. So, go over there today and do what she wants. Okay, young man?” she demanded.

“Sure, mom. I’ll go over as soon as I water the garden.” he agreed.

“Good boy! I’ll see you tonight. Stay out of trouble!” she admonished.

“Yes, mom. Bye!”

Eddie didn’t mind the work, and Mrs. Tolliver was a nice lady. He couldn’t say as much for her brother, though. Eddie’d had a couple run-ins with him. He was a sloppy, loudmouthed guy, who seemed to always have enough money to drink at the local tavern, but not enough to pay rent to stay at his sister’s place. Eddie would not miss him in the neighborhood. He dutifully watered his mom’s vegetable garden, then went to the bathroom to pee. While he was there, he decided he might as well take the edge off his horniness, since his pecker was already out of his fly. As he stood in front of the toilet, he imagined what it would be like to lift Susan’s or Joan’s dress up and slide their panties down so he could eat out their little pussies. He could almost taste their snatches now! His prick was hard already, and he began stroking it. He envisioned each of the girl’s developing titties and the feel of his mouth sucking on their hard little nipples. His memory recalled the times Susan, or Joan had sucked on his slightly over 5-inch cock. He could feel himself building up to a decent orgasm. He tried to remember the feel of his stiff dick pushing open the flower of their labia and sliding inside of their tight cunts. In his minds’ eye, he was stroking his prick in and out of, first Joan, then Susan’s slippery twats. Yes, he could remember the feeling. He was breathing faster and felt the pressure behind his pent-up passions. Oh! Here it comes or is that cums? He idly wondered. Okay, now just aim his glans downward, into the bowl! That’s it! Oh, yeah! Four good spurts of his boy juice. Whew! Imagining it was harder than doing it! He took a piece of toilet tissue and wiped off the head of his dick and tossed the paper into the bowl, on top of his spendings. Flushing the toilet, he washed his hands and made sure his hair was neatly combed. Time to go.

Knock! Knock!

“Hello, Eddie.”

“Hello, Mrs. Tolliver. My mom says you had some chores I could do for you.” He related.

“Yes, Eddie, I do! Please come in, and I’ll show you the list I made up. My brother is no longer staying here, so I thought I’d clean his room and maybe use it for my sewing, so it will not be out in the living room. Oh, yes, here is the list. Let me see! First, I want you to take the mattress, springs, and frame down to the basement. I’ll show you where I want them to be put, when you’re ready to take them down. Just let me know. After that, you can clean out the drawers of his bureau, and I can use that for storage for my sewing things. Any clothing, I’ll box up, and donate them. Let’s start there, and then see what else I can use your help with.” she requested.

“Okay, Mrs. Tolliver. Let me go in and start taking the bed down.” Eddie stated.

Eddie opened the door to the room Mrs. Tolliver had indicated. The smell of sweat, cigarettes and stale beer assailed Eddies’ nostrils. Whew! It nearly made him gag. He immediately headed for the window, to get some fresh air into the room. He also closed the door, so the breeze would not push the bad smells into the rest of the house. What a mess! Eddie had been taught ... No! It was Demanded that he keep his room clean and neat. This was worse than he expected for a grown man. He stripped the blankets and sheets off the bed and piled them in the corner behind the door. Flipping the mattress off the box springs, so it would lean against the wall, he saw some books and magazines that had been stuffed between the two layers of the bed.

On closer inspection, Eddie suddenly felt a flash of heat suffuse his body and he felt a stiffening of his cock! Wow! These were just what he’d been longing to get his hands on. There were three magazines that were not just “girlie” mags: these were “dirty”! He automatically looked toward the door, to make sure Mrs. Tolliver was not there. With shaking hands, he quickly flipped through one magazine. It showed naked women and men, and they were showing their dicks and pussies!

“Oh!” Eddie moaned under his breath.

This was hot! He quickly gathered up the three magazines and the two paperback books that were there, on the box springs. Trying to figure out what to do with them, he decided to put them in a paper sack he found near the garbage can. He did not even glance at the book titles. Plenty of time for that later, in the privacy of his bedroom. He put the sack into the garbage can, with plans to take the bag out with the trash! He looked around quickly, including under the bed, to make sure he had all the “smut”! He decided it would be a good time to look through the closet and bureau, too!

Opening the closet door, the smell was pretty musty! He noticed a couple dingy white shirts hanging askew on hangers. Looking on the floor, there were a couple of pairs of old shoes, and what appeared to be rags. He saw nothing else there, so would wait until he had the bed in the basement before he cleaned the closet. On impulse, he pulled a chair over to the closet and stepped up on it to look at the back of the top shelf. Bingo!! There, against the wall were two more magazines and a small stack of paperback books. Quickly sweeping them off the shelf he nearly scattered a small stack of black and white, glossy photos onto the floor. Fumbling them back into order, he took no time to glance at them, but quickly added the contraband to his paper sack. Eddie was shaking all over with excitement. He wished he could just leave now, so he would have the whole day to look at what he had scored.

Hoping for continued success, he searched through the bureau. Nothing in the first three drawers! In the bottom drawer he saw a metal box with a lid. Under the box was another stack of photos, held together with a rubber band. The rubber band fell apart as soon as he touched the packet. He hurriedly put the photos in his booty bag. Now, to see what was in the box! The lid was a tight fit, but it came loose with persistence. Inside, Eddie could not believe what he saw! Among some pennies and nickels (maybe a couple dollars’ worth.), Eddie found some foil packets. He knew right away that they were condoms, though he had never touched one before. There were four of them, and they looked neither new nor old. What held his attention, though, was a rolled condom, without a foil cover. It was oddly mis-shapen and it had a thickened ridge at the open end. Embedded in this latex ring was a piece of feather. What on earth was this? He had no clue as to what type of condom this was! He knew he would have to talk to his uncle Jim. Jim was not real uptight about stuff like sex, and would give him the straight answer, but he would have to wait until he next saw Jim. Pulling the wrapped condoms and the unwrapped one out of the box, he left the box in the bottom drawer. He didn’t want to miss out on the sexy stuff, but he didn’t want to take any money.

Figuring he had taken long enough, he made sure all his goodies were secure in the bag, he took the box springs off the frame, laying it up against the mattress. The frame came apart easily, as the rails had bolt-like nubs that fit into slots on the head and foot boards. The metal of the frame clanged and made Eddie wince, because he did not want Mrs. Tolliver to rush into the room too quickly. Too late! Opening the door, the older woman saw Eddie laying the rails, head, and foot board against the box springs. She noticed the bed linens in the corner.

“I’ll put those things in the washer right away. I just finished up my wash, and the washer is still clean enough for the sheets, but I’ll have to use a clean tub for the blankets.”

Walking over to the closet, Mrs. Tolliver looked inside.

“I’ll bring you a box for the shoes and clothes. Don’t worry about folding the shirts. They’ll all go to the secondhand store. Also, any clothes in the bureau. I figure he took everything he wanted, so the rest goes to charity! Anything else goes in the trash, and then you can take that out to the incinerator!” she advised.

Taking one last look around, the woman muttered, more to herself:

“After I sweep the floor, I’ll have to scrub the walls and floor with Pine sol, to get the smell out of this poor room. I can’t believe my brother was so slovenly!”

Then to Eddie, she added:

“Come on! Let’s go to the basement, and I’ll show you where to put the bed. Then, after you’ve put all the clothing in the box I’ll give you, please roll up the rugs and take them out and put them over the clothes lines. I’ll give you the broom to beat the dust out of them.”

Following the older woman to the stairway to the basement, he took note of Mrs. Tolliver’s body.

The woman was probably 65, and Eddie had never even glanced at her before, as far as taking stock of her physical appearance. She was probably 5’3” and was not too heavy. She wore her dresses long, as was the style for women her age. The hem was below her calves and had a high collar. Her hips were broad, but not fat, and her bosom (as Eddie knew women referred to their breasts.) was not overly large, but he could tell they sagged a good bit, nearly reaching her waist. The way her breasts wobbled, he knew she did not wear a bra, but instead wore a camisole. She did not wear a girdle, at least around the house. All this he had taken in at a glance. She was not unattractive in face, but she was old, with dull gray hair, worn in a bun at the nape of her neck.

Carefully walking down the wooden stairs to the basement, Mrs. Tolliver pulled a string pull cord on the light bulb mounted on the basement ceiling. The musty smelling basement was brought to light, though the light did not reach well into the corners. By the time Eddie reached the bottom of the stairway, the older woman had moved off toward the far side of the lower room. It took only a few seconds for his eyes to get accustomed to the dim light. There was some light coming from several small windows set high in the outer walls. Eddie could see the old coal furnace sitting in one corner. Mrs. Tolliver had reached the far wall opposite the stairs and had turned to face Eddie.

“Just put the bed here, against this wall. Take some of those wooden crates and put them under the mattress and springs, to keep them off the floor, in case it floods a little. Try to keep the frame off the floor, too! Do you think you can carry the pieces of the bed down here by yourself?” she inquired.

“Sure, Mrs. Tolliver! No problem!” he boasted.

“O.K.! I’ll leave you to it. I need to start on that bed linen.” she replied.

As the woman walked back up the stairway, Eddie automatically looked up to see if he could see up her dress, but of course it was too long, and the room was too dark to see anything, anyway.

Getting four wooden crates from the stack in one corner, he placed them against the wall so he could bring down the bed. Climbing upstairs he started by bringing down the frame, making two trips. He laid the rails across the crates and then the foot board. He leaned the headboard against the wall. He then carried the springs and mattress downstairs, again making two trips. Leaning first the springs, then the mattress against the wall, he was glad he had put the crates lengthwise out from the wall, giving him a much broader base for the two foundations. That accomplished, he went back upstairs, meeting Mrs. Tolliver at the door to the bedroom. She had a pasteboard box in her hand.

“Here, Eddie! Put the shoes and clothes in this, then put it out on the back porch. I’ll call the second-hand store and ask them to pick it up.” she directed.

Taking the box, Eddie went into the room and collected the shoes, first, so they were on the bottom, then went to the bureau and put all the clothes in the box. In the bottom drawer, he took out the metal box and placed it on top of the bureau. Once again in the closet, he took the shirts off the hangers and put them in the box. Just to be sure, he gave the interior of the closet a good going over, as he didn’t want to miss out on any more nasty stuff! Collecting all the trash from the room, he took the wastebasket out to the incinerator. Checking to see if he was in view of the house, he took his sack of books and mags and stashed it in the hedge, where he could collect it later. Dumping the remainder of the garbage into the incinerator, he took the trash can back inside and placed it in the bedroom in its original place. That left the rugs!

Most floors in older homes, like Mrs. Tolliver’s, were either hardwood or linoleum. Carpet sweepers were not too efficient, and some families didn’t own a vacuum cleaner, if their floors were hardwood, so throw rugs and carpet runners were usually taken outside and shaken, or hung up and beat with a broom, stick, or the dedicated rug beater to get the dust and dirt out. Eddie rolled up the three rugs in the room and carried them, all at once outside. Laying them across the clothes lines, he went back to the porch to get the broom Mrs. Tolliver had placed there. Always thinking beating rugs was an unpleasant task, unless the wind was just right, Eddie, nevertheless, gave it his all, taking out some of his aggressions on the poor textile products. It took him about fifteen minutes to do what he considered a credible job on the rugs. He then pulled them off the lines, rolled them back up, and carried them back into the house, leaving them outside the bedroom, so the woman could clean the floor before laying them back down.

Going in search of his mother’s friend, he found her in the living room, sitting in her rocker, crocheting. Upon his entrance she glanced up at the young man.

“Finished already?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am!” Eddie replied.

“Well, let me see! I have my list in my apron pocket.”

Rummaging in the folds of her dress, she finally drew out a small piece of folded paper. Opening it up, she squinted to see the writing.

“Hmmm. Let’s see. Let’s see! Oh, yes! Would you start my incinerator for me? There are matches on the stove. Make sure everything is inside, and then watch it for a little while, to make sure everything is burning good before you leave. That should be about it, Eddie! I appreciate you doing this for me. Like I told your mother: I’ll give you a couple dollars when my government check gets here. Is that O.K. with you, Eddie?” she inquired.

“Oh, um, Uh, yes ma’am. I’m glad I could help.” he commented.

“Maybe next week you could come over and weed my flower beds? What do you think?” she proposed.

“Oh, yes ma’am. I will! What day?” he asked.

“How about Tuesday?” she estimated.

“O.K.! I’ll be here? Thanks!” he agreed.

“You are welcome, Eddie!” she said, then added:

“And Eddie?”

“Yes ma’am?”

“If your mother catches you with those magazines, don’t tell her you got them here!”

Eddie felt the heat of embarrassment as his cheeks flamed. He didn’t know what to say!

“Eddie, I’m not as old as I seem. I know my brother had dirty books, and he probably wasn’t thorough enough to take them all, but I wasn’t going to look for them. I figure if there were any, you’d find them. I never said anything to him about having them, because he had no other outlet for his urges, and he was not good at controlling his passions, for drink, or other things. He’s still young enough to have those urges, and of course he couldn’t very well bring a woman back to this house. Just don’t get in trouble or get into mischief because of them. I hope they help in your education, since you don’t have a father or older brother to tell you about such things. And remember one thing: women have urges too, but they should not be treated like property! Treat them with respect!”

“Yes ma’am! I won’t, and I will!”

Eddie was still embarrassed, but he managed a smile for the kindly old woman.

“Now, get out of here and go do what young boys seem to want to do all the time, anyway! I know about boys! I raised two of them to manhood! Have some fun before your mother gets home from work. And don’t ever tell her where you got that filthy stuff, if she catches you!” she advised.

“Yes, Ma’am! Thank you, Mrs. Tolliver!

The old woman was chuckling to herself as Eddie nearly ran out of the house, and almost forgot about the incinerator, until he got near his stash, and remembered. He ran back inside to get matches, then put a match to the contents of the barrel, watching the flames licking and devouring the papers and cardboard in the incinerator. When Eddie thought it was safe to leave the burning barrel unattended, he prepared to leave. Retrieving his paper sack from the hedge, Eddie almost ran home. He was so excited about his treasure trove of dirty books he could hardly contain himself. As he hurried down the street, he could feel his half-erect cock rubbing against his jeans.

Mrs. Tolliver would have been shocked if she’d known how much Eddie already knew about sex! Having all those dirty books and magazines would help him survive the sexual drought he was experiencing. He was glad he had no close boyfriends with whom he could discuss girls and sex. His best friend, Deloy, was pretty much a prude, but he didn’t look down on him. Maybe he was better off not knowing about such things since Eddie was miserable without his sex partners. Maybe this literature could make it more bearable! And with no friends to share it with, so much the better for him.

Walking in his back door, Eddie paused momentarily, to listen. He was almost positive there was no one home, but he remembered the time his sister Paula caught him having sex with Jean. Of course, that had ended up great, giving him the chance to have sex with his older sister for the first time. Walking through the house, he checked each and every room, then looked out the front room window. He saw no one.

Hurrying to his bedroom, the first thing he did was search for a hiding place to cache his torrid hoard. He found a panel inside his closet which gave access to the faucets in the bathroom next door to his room. He would have to find something to keep his precious collection safe, in case of any leakage from the water pipes. The panel was held by four fasteners that could be moved by hand. He looked around the house for something in which to store his cache. Plastic was not as plentiful as it is now, so that was not an option. Finding an old cracker tin, the paperbacks and the photos would fit into, he checked them out before archiving them.

“Wow”! he thought.

The book titles were not really descriptive, but they conjured up all sorts of erotic thoughts: “She took on all comers”, “The naughty farmer’s daughter”, “The wife was friendly”, and “Close Family Ties”. The covers had no pictures. He took out the stack of pictures and began taking a close look at the lurid snapshots. The stack he had nearly spilled on the floor in the closet was a series of pictures of a slightly overweight woman progressively becoming nude. The last couple pictures showed her fully naked and stretched out on the bed with her hands on her tits and her legs spread for the cameraman. She was dark and had coarse features, but the view of her very hairy snatch, and her ample tits gave Eddie a major boner!

Considering whether he should beat off now, or wait, caused him to do a mental flip of the coin. He decided to wait. He put the first series of photos in the tin and took up the second set, which had been held by the rotten rubber band. This set was much older than the first series. It was not professionally posed, like the first set, but more candid, like the subject and the photographer were having fun. The set showcased a very pretty young woman with fine features. Her hair was either dark blonde, or light brown, as it looked light in the black and white photos. All the photos showed her naked, except one, where she had an oriental style, light, silky robe. The pictures showed her in different positions, and some had a man in the picture, but his face was always turned away from the camera. On the other hand, the woman always had a smile for the camera! In the photos with the man, it showed her with his very big cock part way, or just the tip, in her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation of having his prick in her. In the photos of just the woman, she was making coquettish faces at the camera. In some, she was stroking her tits, and in others, she was either displaying her beautiful round ass, or her lightly haired pussy. It was a very nice-looking pussy. Very erotic, and Eddie released his cock, so he could stroke it. It was time for some relief! Gazing at the photos of the pretty young woman, Eddie mentally put himself with her. She was displaying herself for his benefit. Working quickly towards an orgasm, Eddie looked deep into the eyes of the woman in the photos. Her smile and smirks were so emotive. Her body was so tantalizing. Eddie wanted to stroke her beautiful tits and put his mouth, his fingers, and his dick into her cunt! Just as his cum shot out of his dick, onto the linoleum floor, Eddie was shocked by an epiphany! The woman was familiar! The woman was a much younger Mrs. Tolliver! Eddie almost choked on his own saliva! His ejaculation was supercharged! Wow! That is how the woman he helped this morning looked when she was a young woman! Eddie felt delirious! He wouldn’t have been more shocked if he’d found photos of his own mother, naked and having sex with an unknown man. Well, maybe. How did the woman’s brother come into possession of such photos of his sister? Whoa! A great, and nebulous mystery.

Glancing at his bedside clock, he knew he needed to get things cleaned up and put away. He still needed to find a repository for his filthy magazines, which he had barely glanced at. Getting toilet tissue to wipe up his spend, he flushed the damp, gooey papers down the toilet. Then, he put the remainder of the photos into the cracker tin and placed it in the cubbyhole, replacing the access panel, and praying there would be no plumbing catastrophes. Looking around his room, he wracked his brain, trying to second guess his mom. The bed was not a good choice, since she sometimes made the bed and could accidentally look under his mattress. His closet shelf and his chest of drawers were eliminated because his mother had full access to them. The place had to be hidden, but accessible to him.

Suddenly, a light went on in his head! His waders! Yes! His dad had given him his old fishing waders, and they had a permanent residence in his closet. he could divide the magazines between the two pieces of footwear. His mother never bothered with the things in the bottom of his closet, so it would be an excellent hiding place. Digging the rubberized boots out of his closet, he rolled up the magazines in two bundles and stuffed them down each boot, in turn. Returning the waders to the recesses of his closet, he felt pleased with himself.

This had been a good day! He worked, not too hard, for some spending money; he made a discovery, which would help him with his horniness problem; he had discovered his elderly neighbor had once had dirty pictures taken of her; and he had jacked off to her pictures. All this and he had a ready stash of nasty books at his disposal. What more could he want, besides some real sex!

Washing up, Eddie went into the kitchen and set the table for dinner. Looking at the menu his mother had posted, he thought about what he was capable of preparing. It looked like he could get the canned vegetables out, open them and put them in a pan for warming on the stove top. He took the frozen biscuits out of the freezer, putting them on the counter to thaw. The potatoes he could at least peel and put in water to keep them from going black. Heck! He might as well cut them up and start them cooking on the stove. The meat was the yummy frankfurters he loved. They were only available from the meat counter, but they had such a good flavor when compared to the packaged ones carried in the prepared foods cooler. They just had to be warmed up in water, on the stove. Figuring he could have the dinner almost done by the time his mom came home, he set to work! Just before he expected her, he could turn on the oven to pre-heat, for the biscuits. Eddie was kind of pleased with himself because it really had been a good day. As he worked, Eddie whistled some tune he’d heard on the radio.

“Eddie? I’m home! Oh! wow! Something smells really good!”

As Eddies’ mom, Edith, came into the kitchen:

“It looks like you’re almost done making dinner! Why, thank you, Sweetheart!! I really appreciate this. You’re getting soooo grown up! Let me get out of this suit and I’ll come put the biscuits in the oven. Would you get the cookie sheet out of the cupboard?” she asked.

“Sure, mom!” Eddie gushed, as his ego swelled.

Taking the cookie sheet out of the cupboard, he gave it a light coating of Crisco shortening. The package of frozen biscuits had thawed, so he distributed them on the cookie sheet. He was going to let his mother cook them, as he was not into baking, yet. He checked on the potatoes. They were tender, so he turned off the heat under them and got out a colander and put it in the sink so his mother could drain them. He made sure there was margarine and salt and pepper on the table. He also got out her sour cream, because he knew his mother liked it, even on boiled potatoes. Looking at the table with pride, he couldn’t think of anything more except to bake the biscuits.

Walking into the kitchen as she tucked her blouse into a pair of slacks, Eddie saw how slim his mother was. Her business suits usually hid her trim body and made it look much bulkier than it was. As she stretched to do the tucking, the blouse pulled taut across her breasts giving Eddie a clear view of the fabric of his mother’s brassiere.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.