Eddie, Jean and Paula - Cover

Eddie, Jean and Paula

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie has a classmate who was a victim of incestual cruelty. One of his lovers recommended him as a considerate lover. He shows her how good it can be. He is observed by an older sister, who recognizes his skill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Violence   .

Eddie Nolan never claimed to be the smartest kid in the world, at least, as far as talking to girls was concerned. Even grown men admitted it was difficult. He wanted to impress Jean Smith, and he figured the way to do so was to flatter her. She wasn’t the most beautiful girl in the class, but still attractive; she was not overly endowed, like his friend Susan, but she had nice knockers for a fifteen-year-old, and she was taller and thinner than most girls in his eighth-grade Science class. So why was he trying to make an impression on her? There was something about her that attracted him. Her face seemed more mature than her friends’, and her smile was enigmatic: kind of like the Mona Lisa. His buddy, Deloy, didn’t think much of her, and had told Eddie some bad gossip about her. So, what was he going to say to her?

Walking slowly over to where Jean was sitting in the corner of the classroom with two of her girlfriends, he noticed as he approached, their conversation came to a halt, and all eyes were on him.

“Hi, Jean. How are you? You know, Deloy says you’re a whore, but I think you’re pretty nice.” he said, clueless.

No one moved, or spoke, but they continued to stare at Eddie with large eyes, as though he had just dropped a turd in the middle of their group. Figuring he had stayed long enough, Eddie backed away for a couple paces, then turned on his heel and returned to the other side of the classroom. When he got there, he looked to see what was happening with Jean and her clan. Red in the face, Jean didn’t seem to be angry, because she was smiling, and her friends were giggling. Well, he guessed, at least I gave them something to laugh at, but he would never get into Jean’s panties, nor her friends either, he prophesized!

Eddie’s sex life had been lacking, lately. In other words: He was horny! What kind of a sex life does a fifteen-year-old have, anyway, you ask? You’d be surprised! Eddie had started learning about sex at the tender age of fourteen. He had eaten pussy and played with some pretty nice tits, older girls, long before he was fifteen, and had fucked girls his own age and some adult women, since then. Now, still a long way from sixteen, he was planning the sexual conquest of his third girl. He screwed his first pussy just three months ago, following it up, less than two days later, with his second. Those two girls were as different as night and day. The first, Joan, had been a virgin, as he had been, but the second, Susan, had been fucked by her older cousin, several times. Since then, he had managed to get with both girls at least twice each. Joan was hesitant each time, still a little shy and scared, where Susan made no bones about loving to fuck, but seemed to be using him as a pacifier until she could have her cousin again. She didn’t bother Eddie! Pussy was pussy! He was not as callous as it sounded. He had waited to finally get some enjoyment out of sex. His sister had used him to get her, and her girlfriends off, but had not allowed him to assuage his own desires. Now it was his turn, but he wanted to make sure the girl received enjoyment from it too!

The next couple of days were miserable for Eddie. Joan was having her period, and Susan was away, visiting relatives. (And probably getting fucked, too! Thought Eddie.) Eddie was thinking Jean might be an easy conquest, with all the rumors about her. Now, the more he thought about it, he realized all the rumors had been about her having sex with older boys, almost men, so what would she want from a boy her own age (actually, Jean was getting close to sixteen). To make matters worse: his sister Beth (the one who taught him about sex when he was just fourteen) came back home for a while, because the asshole she was married to, had been giving her a hard time. Then, she recently returned to his abuse, trying to make a go of her marriage, at the ripe, old age of eighteen. While she had been living with Eddie and his mom, Eddie had worked up enough courage to ask her to “mess around”, sexually. She had acted like he was crazy, and almost became physical, in turning him down. It had really been a blow to Eddies’ new-found self-confidence. Now, the conversational “faux pas’ with Jean had been the last straw. Shuffling home from school, Eddie was not his normal, upbeat self.

As Eddie slunk into his house, he knew he had about an hour and a half, before his mother came home from work, so he went to his room and read. He would have preferred to read something racy, but that kind of literature was hard to come by, in 1959. Even a Playboy magazine was a rarity. Television had “Howdy Doody”, and “My Friend Flicka” on, but he wasn’t interested in those type of programs, right now. He could have watched “The Mickey Mouse Club”, to see Annette, but her unattainability would only make him feel worse. He knew he still had Joan and Susan, but to a near-teen, with raging hormones, “here and now” was the only thing he really understood.

Hearing the front door open and close, Eddie got up to investigate. His mother shouldn’t be home for another hour. As he walked down the hall and entered the living room, he nearly ran into his sister, Paula. The encounter startled them both.

“Eddie! You scared me half-to-death! What are you doing here?”

“I live here! What are you doing? I thought you were in Alaska.”

“I know you live here, silly! I mean, I didn’t think you’d be home from school yet. Is mom home yet?”

“I get out at three, and no, Mom won’t be home for another hour. Why aren’t you in Alaska?”

“Don’t be so nosy! I must talk to mom!”

Paula suddenly broke down and started to cry. Eddie didn’t know what to do, so he went up to her and put his hand on her arm.

“What’s wrong, Sis? Are you hurt, or something?”

“Oh, Eddie! I’ve made such a mess of my life! Gene and I are getting a divorce! We just can’t seem to get along anymore.” She sobbed.

Eddie didn’t have the slightest idea what to do for his sister. He wished his mother was home, so she could handle it, and he could escape to his bedroom. Since mom wasn’t there, he had to do something, so he gently led Paula to the sofa, and had her sit down. Handing her the handkerchief his mother always insisted he carry; he told her he’d be right back. Going into the kitchen, he filled a glass with water to take to his sister. He had seen them do it on movies: when women got hysterical; you gave them a glass of water, to calm them down.

Accepting the water, Paula tried sipping it, between sobs, and the action did seem to quiet her down a little, but she was still crying.

“What am I going to do, Eddie? My marriage is a failure!”

“Uh, why don’t you go and lay down on Mom’s bed for a while?”

“I don’t mean right now! I mean: with my life?”

Uh, yeah, uh, I know, but Mom will be able to help you, and you’ll have to wait ‘til she gets home. You’re probably tired from your trip, anyway, aren’t ya?”

“Yes, I guess I am, a little. Thanks for the hanky, and the water. I’ll go lie down.”

As Paula rose from the sofa, and headed toward their mother’s room, Eddie heaved a sigh of relief, and hoped there would be no more outbursts before his mother came home. He saw Paula’s bags by the door, and decided to take them to the spare room, since that’s where she would probably stay, anyway. After that, Eddie returned to his room, but he didn’t feel like reading anymore. So, he stretched out on his bed, and gazed up at the ceiling, eventually drifting off into a dream, where he saw Jean, but she had big tits, like his sister Paula. He was frantically trying to reach her tits, but she kept smiling at him, and moving away from him.

Eddie awoke with a start, and a major boner.

“Eddie? Eddie honey, it’s time to eat supper.”

His mother was calling to him from the doorway. He quickly rolled over, so she couldn’t see his hard-on.

“O.K., Mom, I’m getting up!”

After his mother had closed the door, Eddie rolled onto his back and surveyed his quickly deflating erection. `What a stupid dream’, he said to himself. There was no way Jean would have boobs that big in the next couple of years. He tried to remember when Paula had grown hers. His sister, Beth, had always had smallish boobs, and his oldest sister, Doris, had a nice set of tits, but they weren’t as large as Paula’s. Paula, now almost twenty, had always had the more voluptuous figure of all his sisters, though he had never seen her naked. He had seen Doris and Paula in panties and bras, a few times, and seen the shadow of pubic hair in the crotch of their panties. All this remembering was starting his dick to get hard again, and he had to make it go down, so he could go eat supper. Finally, after much effort, his prick was under control again. Getting up, and going to the bathroom, he washed his face and hands, and re-combed his hair, before joining his mother and sister at the table.

“Eddie, Paula will be staying with us for a while. She has some things to straighten out before she leaves. I want you to be considerate of her, and not pester her.”

“Yes, Mom. Did Paula tell you, her and Gene are getting a divorce?”

Mrs. Nolan rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

“Uh, yes, she did, Eddie. That’s one of the things she must straighten out. Now, I don’t want you to talk about that again, especially with others outside the family. Do you understand me, young man?” Eddie’s mom counseled.

“Um, uh, yes Ma’am.”

Dinner was a subdued affair, with no one inclined to start a conversation. That suited Eddie, as he usually had to endure his mother’s incessant questions about his school work. Not that he was doing badly, but he didn’t want to talk about it. After dinner, Paula phoned some of her friends, and went out to meet with one of them. That left Eddie home with his mother, which was how it was, usually. They sat in the living room, quietly reading, when she broke the silence:

“Eddie, honey, I see you’re becoming quite a young man.”

“Um, uh, what do you mean, Mom?”

“Oh, I noticed a nice tent in your trousers, when I went into your room, to wake you for dinner.”

Eddie felt the heat rise in his face.

“Gosh, Mom, don’t say that!”

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, honey. All young men have the same problem. It’s natural. I don’t want you to do anything, though. Do you understand?”

“What kind of things, Mom?”

“You know. Nasty things, like playing with it, and showing it off to girls. Stuff like that.”

“Gee, Mom, I wouldn’t do anything like that!”

“I’m glad, sweetheart. Save yourself for some nice girl, when you’re much older, and getting married. Now, it’s about your bedtime, young man. I think you should take a bath.”

“Gee, Mom, do I have to, it’s only Wednesday?”

“Yes, young man. Get in there, or I’ll bathe you myself!”

“O.K., Mom, O.K.!”

Eddie reluctantly trudged into the bathroom, to run his bath water. While it was running, he went to his room, to undress, and put on his robe. When the water was good and deep, Eddy slowly edged his body into the fairly warm water. Once submerged and acclimated, he began his normal ritual of stroking his young penis. With all the frustrations lately, it wasn’t long before his cock was its full five inches. He kept track of his growth, and though it wasn’t getting longer very fast, it had gained in girth. He knew he could not compare to some of the guys he had seen at the swimming pool dressing room, but he was bigger than any of his close friends, and had more hair around his dick, too! He was justifiably proud of his endowment, and fully expected his cock to continue its’ growth. Neither Joan, nor Susan had made any comment, one way or the other about his size. Of course, as far as he knew, Joan had seen no one to compare him to, and Susan had not mentioned her cousin’s size. He casually thought about these things, as he continued to slowly stroke his prick under the water.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and his mother walked in, coming right up to the tub.

“I thought so! Didn’t I just tell you not to do that?”

She was looking directly at his dick, in the clear water. Why hadn’t he put some bubblebath in the water, so he would be hidden, or at least wash a little, so the water would be cloudy from soap? He was caught! His face was burning, and he could not raise his eyes to meet his mother’s.

“Stand up, young man!”

“Mom? I can’t!”

“Yes, you can, and you will. Now!”

Eddy reluctantly climbed to his feet, pushing himself up by using the edges of the bathtub. When he was standing fully, he tried to cover himself with his hands, but his dick was sticking straight out, so he could only cover the head. His mother reached out and swept his hands away.

“My, you have developed, Honey! Given your age, you should be well-endowed by the time you’re an adult.”

Eddy couldn’t look his mother in the eye, so he missed the sight of her licking her lips nervously, and keeping her eyes on his cock. He tried to will his erection to go down, but the fact he was exposing himself to his mother, caused his perverse libido to make it all the harder. It bobbed up and down with his heartbeat.

“Eddie, that’s enough! Make it go down!”

“I can’t, Mom, I’m trying.”

“Well, I hate to do this, but I guess I have to.”

“What?”

Mrs. Nolan stepped closer, and raising her hand to his erection, flipped it smartly with her index finger and thumb.

“Owwww!” Eddie yelled. “That hurt, mom!”

“I know, dear, but it was the only way. I didn’t want you playing with it. See, it works!” She said, indicating the quickly deflating penis of her son.

“It really hurt, Mom!”

“I’m sorry, honey. Now, finish your bath, and get into bed!”

Eddie grudgingly finished bathing, and went into his room, where he donned his pajamas. He was pissed! Not only had he missed his normal jack-off in the tub, but now he had a tender dick, so he couldn’t beat his meat in bed, either. Things were looking miserable, as far as his sex life was concerned. He climbed into bed, and after much tossing and turning, fell asleep. His dreams were filled with large, tit-shaped balloons floating around the house. He was trying to catch one, as he ran around with a huge hard-on, but his mother chased after him with a stick, taking swipes at his erection. He awoke exhausted.

At school that day, he didn’t feel too good, until he spotted Susan. Great! He thought. She’s finally back! Now he could get together with her and set up a time when he could get into her panties. Hardly able to wait until lunch, he saw her talking to Jean Smith. Oh, oh. What is that all about? He tried all day to get Susan off, alone, so he could talk to her. When he finally did, she told him her mom was going to be home, and besides, she was tired from her trip. Bummer! He walked home, all dejected, expecting to have his sister there. His sister’s car was not out front. When he walked through the door, there was a note from Paula, explaining that she was at her friends’ house. Damn! All alone in the house, and no prospect to share it with anyone.

It went on like that for two more days: Susan and Joan having excuses for not letting him fuck them, then to go home and find a note from Paula, saying she was out. On Thursday, he expected to get stood up by his sex partners, and he was. Going home that night, though, he had just crossed the street from the school, when someone called him from some bushes. It was a girl’s voice, so he went to investigate. It was Jean Smith!

“Hi, Eddie. What ya doin’?”

“I’m on my way home, silly. What else would I be doing?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe going to Susan’s, so you can screw her again?”

“Wh, wha, what are you talkin’ about?”

“It’s O.K. She told me all about you and her. She says you’re pretty good. Almost better than her older cousin.”

“She told you that?”

“Of course! I figured something was goin’ on with you two, the way she’d hang back, on the way home, sometimes. Then you’d come along, and you would go with her to her house. I live near her and watch you two. Would you like to know the truth behind those rumors you’ve heard about me, from Deloy?”

“Um, uh, sure, if you want to tell me. You don’t have to, but I won’t tell anyone.”

“Well, I’m no virgin, but I’m not the slut, or whore, people say I am. I got an older brother, ya see, and he started messing around with me, just touchin’, and kissin’, at first. Then he wanted me to do all this stuff with his, uh, dick, you know?”

Eddie wasn’t sure he knew everything she was talking about, but he nodded his head.

“I didn’t want to do it, but he kept saying he’d tell my Mom about me doing bad things, so I did what he wanted. I hated it when he’d shoot his stuff in my mouth. I puked a couple of times. It did feel good when he would rub my pussy with his finger. We did things like that until about six month ago. Then he wanted to put his dick in the opening to my pussy and have me rub his dick until he shot off. One time he go so excited; he pushed his cock into me and broke my cherry. It hurt really bad, cause he was so big. After a couple days, he did it again, and it didn’t hurt so bad, but he would just spit on it, put it in me, pump his cock until he came, then pull it out and leave me to clean up the mess. A couple times, when we had the house to ourselves, he brought a friend over, and they would each fuck me. I really hated it, and the rumors started, cause his friend has a big mouth.

One day, my mom caught him! We went to Juvenile Court, and they talked with the judge about it. Now, he’s in the Army, over in Germany, so I don’t have to let him do it anymore. It never felt too good anyway, although a couple of girls, like Susan, tell me it’s supposed to. Susan says you always make her feel good, and she says you never tell! Oh, Eddie, I need those things. If I don’t like sex now, after all that’s happened, I may not want to be married, and I’ll be an old maid. I also don’t need people thinking bad things about me anymore. Will you help me, Eddie? Please?” Jean sobbed.

Eddie had never considered all the possible consequences of incest. When he had his experiences with Beth, he may have felt left out of the pleasure, because they didn’t help make him feel good, but she had never forced him to do it. He’d always been a willing participant. He knew he could give pleasure, and he wanted to pursue Jean. So, in a way, she was playing right into his hands, though he didn’t want to take advantage of her, like her brother. No one knew about him and Joan, and wouldn’t, unless Joan spoke out. Susan was a little more open about her sexuality, but she still didn’t have any reputation. Jean was considered “dirty”, though it seems it was undeserved notoriety. He made up his mind that he would do all he could, to help Jean.

“Is your mom home, Jean?”

“Yes, but she doesn’t expect me for about an hour. I was supposed to go to Marsha’s, to study.”

“Will she call Marsha?”

“Oh, no! She doesn’t even have their telephone number.”

“O.K.! Here is what we should do. I want to help you. I told you before: I think you’re real nice. If you want me to, I’ll show you how good sex can feel, and it will be our secret. I won’t tell anyone, and I don’t want you to tell anyone, especially your friends. Deal?”

“Deal! When and where are you going to show me?” Jean inquired.

“Let’s go to my house. My Mom isn’t home, and my older sister has been out in the afternoon, all week.”

As Eddie and Jean walked to his house, they talked about a lot of things, and he found she was a very nice girl, and surprisingly shy. Coming to his street, he couldn’t see Paula’s car, which was usually parked at the curb, when she was home. Walking up his front sidewalk, he saw no signs of anyone at home. Inside the front door, there was no note, but the house was all quiet. He closed the door behind himself and Jean.

“You have a real nice house, Eddie.”

“Uh, yeah, thanks. Let’s go to my room.”

Taking her by the hand, he led Jean through the house, until they came to his bedroom. He opened the door and took her inside, leaving the door open so he could hear anyone entering the house. He was grateful his mom insisted on a clean room and making his bed every morning before school. Looking at Jean, as she looked shyly at her feet, he wasn’t quite sure how to do this, but he knew he should put her at ease, by being nice and gentle. After a slight pause, he walked up to her and put his arms tenderly around her. Drawing her to him, he put his mouth to her ear and whispered:

“Trust me, Jean. I won’t do anything to hurt you. If you get scared, or you want to stop, just tell me, and I’ll stop.”

Jean returned the embrace, and he gently kissed her on the cheek a few times, then proceeded to her lips, where he barely grazed her lips with his own. He opened his eyes, and found he was staring back into Jean’s open eyes. He drew back, and waited a few seconds, then once again moved his lips to hers. This time, she tightened her arms around his waist, and closed her eyes as they shared a tender, tentative kiss. Then, another. Eddie had to keep reminding himself to move slowly. Holding Jean in his arms, Eddie caressed her back and sides, using his hands to gently fondle her slim torso. She relaxed and moved into him with her body.

Sensing it was still too early for French kissing, Eddie refrained from trying to pry her lips apart with his tongue, and was surprised when she voluntarily opened them, inviting his tongue to explore. Inserting his tongue into Jeans’ mouth, he rubbed it against her own, and realized she was pretty inexperienced. Her molesters had apparently neglected any form of foreplay. Not that Eddie was an expert, at fifteen, but in his limited experience, the girl was more willing to go all the way, if he took the time to warm her up first. Jean allowed him to roam around inside her mouth but did not attempt to capture his tongue. Retracting his tongue into his own mouth, he tried to entice her tongue to follow. It did, and he sparred with it for a few seconds, before capturing it and sucking on it. This action elicited a moan from Jean, and when she next took his tongue into her mouth, she returned the favor, by sucking ineffectually on it. She’d learn, he told himself.

Finally, he drew back, and had to wipe saliva from around his mouth. Gazing into Jeans’ eyes, he saw a bit of moisture there, but he also noticed the least amount of passion. He would build on that. He had some time, so he didn’t want to scare her, by pushing her too fast. After a few more minutes kissing, he moved on to the next phase. While he was kissing Jean, he was also caressing her body gently. Using his hands, he ran them across her shoulders, down her arms, and up her sides. Then, softly stroking her back, he moved down to her ass and gently cupped her cheeks in his hands and pulled her crotch into his. He was rewarded with a moan and a sigh, escaping from her mouth, as he continued probing her oral cavity with his tongue. It was time!

“Jean, can I see your body? Can I undress you?”

Her eyes could not meet his, but she shyly nodded her head. So, he began unbuttoning her dress down the back, and then drew it off her arms and upper torso. Jean was biting her lips and looking nervous.

“Your sure are beautiful, Jean!”

Like turning on a light switch, Jean’s eyes and face brightened up, and she smiled.

“No, I’m not. I’m too skinny!”

Longing for a compliment, Jean hung on every word from Eddie.

“Really, Jean. I think you’re beautiful. Your skin is so soft and pretty.”

Jean sucked in her breath, and held it, when Eddie reached to unfasten her bra, and draw it away from her chest.

“I’ve got tiny boobies! I look like a little girl.” she opined.

“I wouldn’t be doing this, if I thought you looked like a little girl!”

Saying this, Eddie lowered his head to her breasts, which were not at large as Susan’s, but larger than Joan’s, and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. Jean gave a low whimper, as Eddie switched to the other nipple, and at the same time drew her dress down, over her hips, leaving her in a half-slip, panties, shoes, and socks.

Jean could not resist the reflex action of raising her hands to Eddies’ head and pulling his mouth against her breast. This gentle boy was turning her on, as her brother and his friend never had. She was looking forward to having sex with Eddie. As Eddie continued to alternate between her now erect and tingling nipples, she assisted him by lowering her slip and panties to the floor. She now stood within the pile of her clothing, but still wearing her shoes and socks.

Eddie had watched Jean lower her slip and panties, and now raised his head from her tits, to get a good look at her body. She had more pubic hair than either Joan, or Susan, but it was still not like a woman. He gazed at her entire body, until he realized Jean was getting embarrassed under his scrutiny.

“Oh, sorry Jean. I was just looking at how beautiful you are.”

With a blushing face, and an embarrassed smile, Jean stood by, as Eddie continued to gaze at her naked body. Deciding to put her at ease, Eddie began taking off his own clothes. By the time he was down to his jockey shorts, Jean was looking at the bulge in them. He was a little embarrassed, himself, although he knew she had seen a cock before, but not his. After looking at her, he hooked his thumbs in his waistband, and drew them down until they fell of their own accord, then he kicked them over to the end of the bed. There they stood, naked except for shoes and/or socks, looking at each other across a space of a few feet.

Eddie moved up to Jean and kissed her again, knowing that he could not keep his turgid prick from contacting her body. They were at just the right comparative heights that his dick head went right into the juncture of her thighs. This momentarily startled them both, but they grinned at each other, and the ice was broken. Putting their arms around each other, the two teens began kissing once more, with much more ardor, sharing each other’s saliva as they took turns pushing their tongues into the others’ mouth and tongue-wrestling. At the same time, each used their hands to explore the surfaces of the others’ bodies.

Eddie ran his hands up and down Jeans’ back, and down, over the swell of her ass, until he could feel her upper thighs, then his hands went to her sides, as he worked his hands upward and under her arms, where he ran his thumbs along the swell of her breasts. After about five minutes of making out with Jean, Eddie stepped back and guided Jean to the bed, where he helped her recline on the bedspread. Sensing her nervousness, Eddie smiled at her and re-assured her:

“No pressure, Jean. If you want to stop, I’ll stop.” And after a slow count to ten:

“Do you want to continue?”

With an intake of breath and a long sigh, Jean closed her eyes and nodded.

“Yes, Eddie, I want to. You’re very nice.”

“You deserve it, Jean. If I were older, I’d beat up your brother’s friend.”

Eddie felt a strong moment of anger against the boys, who had forced Jean to do what she did, quickly followed by an overwhelming sense of sympathy and concern for this girl. He gently lay beside her on the bed. Raising himself up on one elbow, Eddie looked down into Jeans eyes. She was calmer now, but her eyes flitted from object to object, still indicating her nervousness. Taking his free hand, Eddie ran his index finger across the top of Jeans’ shoulder, along the collar bone, and down her chest until his finger began climbing the hillock of her left breast. Skirting the nipple, he ran his digit down into the valley between her mammaries, and up the inside of her right tit. Again, skirting her nipple, he made a circuit around it and pulled his finger away from her. Then, cupping his hand, he gently encompassed her left breast and softly squeezed the flesh. Taking his hand off her left breast, he then repeated the action on her right. She lay watching his every move, breathing quickly and shallow.

After paying homage to her tits, his fingers started a spidery walk down her abdomen and across her pelvis, where he slowly entwined them in her pubic hair. Before he could do anything else:

“That tickles!” Jean giggled.

Sweeping his hand across her Venus mound, he ran it down her left thigh and crossed over to the right, then back up to her pussy. Cupping her vulva, Eddy slowly slid his middle finger in between the lips of her labia. He felt Jean tense up, then slowly relax. Pausing for a slow count of ten, he then wiggled his finger a little. to insinuate it further between her pussy lips. He could feel her arousal in the moisture he ran his finger through, but it wasn’t enough. Lowering his mouth to Jeans’ right nipple, he slowly sucked it into his warm, wet mouth and flicked the very end with his tongue. Jean jumped! As he continued ministering to her right teat, his hand caressed her left nipple, gently running his fingertip around the aureole, making it stiffen just like the one in his mouth. Beginning to breathe a bit faster, Jean whimpered deep in her throat. That was Eddie’s cue.

Releasing both Jeans’ nipples, Eddie moved down her body, and then over the top, so that his face was even with the juncture of her legs. Pressing his hand between her legs, at the knees, Eddie gently eased Jeans’ legs open, until he could fit his body between them. This put his face at about the right point for what he had planned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.