Dad's Bully - Cover

Dad's Bully

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: Dad's bully comes back after promising to visit his future daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   .

She was a thin, frail looking girl with skin so white it was almost translucent. Her breasts were small and perky, and her nipples stood out prominently on her petite chest. She was flat and lean, with barely any curves to her body. As she laid back on the bed, you could see her ribs and hip bones sticking out slightly.

Her legs were spread open, revealing a tiny, pink pussy that was glistening with her juices. She had no hair down there, making her look even more childlike and vulnerable. She had her arms wrapped around herself, looking up at the man between her legs with a mixture of fear and excitement.

He thrust his cock into her, her whole body shook with the force of it. She was so tight that he had to push in hard to fit his cock inside. She gasped as he started fucking her, her pussy clenching around him as she struggled to adjust to his size.

The sight of her pale, naked body writhing beneath him was incredibly arousing. He loved how fragile and delicate she looked, how easily he could break her if he wanted to. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, pounding her pussy hard and fast. She let out a cry of pleasure as he fucked her, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

Her father was standing at the door way, instructed by the man to watch what he did. Her father’s eyes widened as the man grabbed her ankles and pushed them up above her head, exposing her little ass to his view.

He continued to pound into her, grunting with pleasure as he felt his orgasm approaching. Her eyes were shut tightly, her face screwed up in a grimace of pleasure. She let out a moan as she came, her body shuddering with the force of her climax. The man grunted and thrust one last time, filling her pussy with his seed.

He pulled out, watching his cum drip from her used hole. She was panting, her cheeks flushed and her chest heaving. Sperm trickled from her pussy and her father’s eyes widened, his face was flush with rage but he did nothing.

The man stood and tucked himself away, giving her a smirk. “Good girl,” he said, stroking her cheek. He then turned to her father and smiled, “Your daughter is very compliant. Just like her pathetic loser of a father.”

Her father’s jaw clenched and he looked away, unable to meet his gaze. He knew the man was right, he was weak and useless.

“Bullied in high school and in adulthood.” The man laughed. “You’re pathetic.”

“Y-yes sir.” He mumbled, ashamed.

“No wonder your wife left you. You’re worthless.” He continued. “She didn’t even want to fight for your daughter cause she came from your weak seed.”

Her father’s face reddened and he swallowed, trying to control his anger.

“Don’t get angry at me now.” He punched him in the gut. “You’re weak. Not different from in school.”

Her father doubled over in pain, clutching his stomach.

“Get up.” The man ordered, and her father did so. “Remember, we’re just friends having fun.”

Her father nodded, still in pain.

“Great, I’ll be seeing you around, Denny.”

The man turned and walked out the room, leaving the father alone with his daughter. Her father sank to the floor, burying his face in his hands. His shoulders were shaking and he was breathing heavily, struggling to contain his emotions.

His daughter lay on the bed, looking at him with wide, scared eyes. She was confused and frightened, not understanding what was happening.

“D-daddy?” She said, her voice trembling. “Why did he do that to me?”

Her father didn’t answer, his face buried in his hands.

“I ... I don’t understand...”

“He did it because I’m a pathetic, useless fuck, just like he said,” Her father said. “He always told me if I ever had a daughter, he’d have her when she was old enough. He said I’d do nothing to stop him and he was right. I’m a weakling.”

She put her hand between her legs, feeling the seed that had been left behind. It was sticky and warm, coating her fingers.

“He came inside me,” She said. “What if I get pregnant?”

He looked at her, his eyes full of pain.

“I need a drink,” He said, getting up.

He walked out of the room, leaving her alone and scared.

She curled up on the bed, hugging herself. She had never felt so violated and scared in her life. She didn’t know what to do or how to feel. All she knew was that she wanted her father to come back and comfort her. But he was gone, leaving her alone.

She cried softly, not understanding why her father had allowed the man to hurt her. Why he had done nothing to stop him. He was supposed to protect her, keep her safe. But he had failed. He was weak.

And the worst part was, the man was right. Her father was pathetic. He was a loser. And now he had passed that weakness down to her. She had his blood in her veins. She would always be weak and pathetic, just like him.


The next day, She was wearing a short skirt and a tight top, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She came home and saw her dad was sitting in his armchair, drinking. As she walked towards him she saw the man was sitting on the couch, smirking.

“Hello daddy,” She said, trying to act normal.

“Hi honey,” He said.

“I’m going to my room,” She said, trying to get away.

She turned and ran up the stairs. She ran to her room and slammed the door shut, leaning against it. Her heart was pounding and her body was shaking. She had been scared of the man since yesterday, and seeing him again had terrified her.

“Fuck,” She said, sinking to the floor. “Fuck!”

She heard her father come up the stairs and knock on her door.

“Sweetie, open the door.” He said.

“Go away!” She yelled, her voice breaking.

“Honey, please.”

She opened the door slightly and the man pushed her father out of the way, entering the room. She backed up, fear filling her.

“Hey sweetheart,” He said, smiling. “Ready for another fun day?”

“N-no!” She said.

“Oh, come on,” He said, stepping towards her. “Take of your clothes for us.”

She did as he asked, slowly taking off her top and skirt.

“Good girl.” He said. “Now the bra and panties.”

She undid her bra and slid off her panties, leaving her naked.

“Now the hair,” He said.

“W-what?” She asked, her eyes widening.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.