Backstage Play - Cover

Backstage Play

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: A married man in his thirties is seduced by a nineteen-year-old. Their continued relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

“Are you about finished Paul?” Steve asked.

“No, I’ve still got scenery to build. Go ahead and lock all the doors and I’ll make sure they’re closed when I leave,” I told him.

“Okay, Paul. Don’t stay too late. I appreciate all your hard work. Have a good night.”

I heard him walk off stage and then his retreating footsteps down the hallway. I continued my efforts in building one of many small pieces of scenery needed for our church play. It was an unfortunate fact that many of our congregation would attend our yearly play, but few wanted to participate in its production. Consequently, I was involved in several aspects of the plays production: actor, stage manager, make-up man and general handyman. I had a little help in the painting of the scenery, by some high school aged members of the congregation, but they usually did their work on Saturdays.

As a member of the cast, I didn’t have the lead but had a good supporting role as the father of the female lead. Tanya, the girl with the lead, was a gorgeous young lady. Every time I had to play the scene where I took her in my arms to comfort her, I had to really concentrate on not becoming aroused. We had become friends during the rehearsals, though prior to the casting she had never given me much notice, which wasn’t surprising, since I was thirty-two, just seven years younger than her father. I was just not someone a nineteen-year-old beauty would normally want in her circle of friends. These were all part of the random thoughts running through my mind, as I put the final screws and nails into the piece of scenery I had been building.

With all the tapping of my hammer, I had kept up a steady cacophony of sound; enough to mask any other. As I ceased my hammering, I heard someone walking toward the stage, I assumed it was Steve coming back. The footsteps continued up the stairs leading to the stage and stopped not far from me. Without turning, I said:

“Forget something?”

“No, not a thing,” a feminine voice said.

I quickly turned around, and there, not six feet away, stood Tanya, the object of my minds wandering.

“I thought you left with the rest of the cast.” I commented.

“No, I was in the restroom waiting for everyone else to leave. I had to be alone with you.” she replied.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea. It could start a lot of talk and possibly damage your reputation: a very pretty young lady alone with an older, married man.”

“It’s O.K.” she told me.

“I checked all the doors, and they’re locked. From the outside it looks as though everyone has gone, except for your car.”

“It’s still very risky. People tend to jump to conclusions.” I said, with a worried mind.

“Who would be coming here at this time of night? Relax,” she said.

“Nobody is going to find out. I just thought we could use more work on the third act.” she added.

“Do you really think we need to work on it? I thought we had it down pretty good.”

“I don’t think it looks too authentic. You seem stiff, and act like I have leprosy, or something, the way you hold me.”

“Well, I guess we could run through it a couple of times.” I agreed.

“Let me put this scenery backstage.”

`Carrying the piece I had just finished, behind the backdrop, I lined it up with the other pieces. Returning out front, Tanya had taken her mark. I went to mine and cued her. She said her lines and I responded with mine. At the end of the scene, she came into my arms, and I was supposed to give her some fatherly comfort. It was much easier to show some affection when there were not fifty cast and crew members standing around, and I gave an award-winning performance, except my dick tried getting into the act, which made me feel very lecherous, and I felt myself go red. Tanya was getting into her role by showing a lot of affection and didn’t seem to notice my hard-on pressing against her leg. We broke off the scene after we figured it was time for the curtain to have fallen. I moved off to the wings, so she wouldn’t see my cock tenting out my trousers.

As I wandered around, trying to avoid a face-to-face confrontation, we discussed the scene. Tanya felt it had worked much better, but maybe we should try it again. By now I had managed to get my dick to deflate, and I agreed, going to my mark. This time through the scene, I was a little rattled, but we managed to get all the lines said, and then she was in my arms again. Supposedly burying her head in my chest, I was to give the top of her head a reassuring kiss, but instead of putting her head on my chest, she tilted her head up and received the kiss on her upturned lips. As soon as our lips made contact, she went onto tiptoes, returning my kiss fervently. Out of reflex action, I opened my mouth over hers. As she parted her lips, I invaded her mouth with my tongue and she sparred with me for a few seconds, until I came to my senses. Suddenly, I pushed her out to arm’s length and, staring at her wide-eyed, said:

“Tanya! I’m sorry I kissed you. I shouldn’t have. Why are you doing this?”

Smiling, she said:

“That’s the reason I stayed after to see if I could get you to kiss me; to see how you would react without an audience.”

“Tanya, do you realize if we were discovered kissing like that, a number of things could happen, the least of which your father would shoot me.” I exclaimed.

Brushing my hands aside, she came back into my arms, face uplifted, saying:

“No one will ever find out. Oh, Paul! I’ve really become attracted to you since we began rehearsing. I know you’re much older than I am, but it doesn’t matter to me. Please kiss me again, ‘cause it really turns me on, just like it does you.” she rambled.

Damn, she had noticed!

“I’m almost as old as your father. I don’t think you’re really interested in me, unless you also have a secret desire to kiss your father.” I whined.

“Don’t try to psychoanalyze me. This is not an Electra complex. I could care less about my father. He acts like he’s twenty years older than you: a real “old man.” she spouted.

“But you’re exciting; even when you’re acting as my father. I get chills every time I get close to you, but at the same time I’m all hot! I’m old enough to be with you.” She said, excitedly.

“But I’m married.” I countered.

“I know, but I can tell you and your wife are not close. She seems like a real ice box.” she argued.

“I’ll admit, most of the fire has gone out of our marriage, but I just assumed most couples act that way after they’ve been married for a while.” I explained.

“It shouldn’t be that way. I know couples who still lust after each other, even after twenty or more years of marriage. That’s how I want my marriage to be.” she explained.

“I’m sure you’ll find a mate who can give you that type of romance.”

“If I can’t have you as a mate, at least I can learn from you as a lover. Then I’ll know the right kind of man, when I meet him. Please, Paul! I want you.” Tanya implored.

Hearing the crack of doom in my ears, but with the warm, luscious body of this beautiful young woman in my arms, I caved-in to temptation. Wrapping my arms around her in a very unfatherly way, I crushed her to me, and our lips met wantonly, our tongues battling in a sea of saliva as my throbbing, hard cock beat against her stomach. Coming up for air, Tanya suggested we go backstage, effectively taking us out of immediate view, and giving us a chance to avoid discovery. Once behind the back curtain, Tanya pulled me to her once more. I began kissing her all over her face, and slowly worked my way down her neck and chest, into the neckline of her blouse. As I reached the end of the “V,” she began unbuttoning her blouse so I could continue my journey. By the time I came to her bra, her blouse was unbuttoned, pulled out of her skirt, and slipping off her arms. Reaching in front, she unfastened the hooks and let the elasticity of the straps pull the bra away from her jutting 36B breasts, standing proudly, now freed from their constraining supports. I found I had been holding my breath.

For over two years, I had ogled this young woman, admiring the shape and size of her clothed boobs, along with the rest of her shapely body. Now, I was privileged to see them naked, and getting a chance to fondle and kiss them - a fantasy come true. Bending my head to her chest, she pushed her breasts out to meet my eager lips. Kissing every square centimeter of her beautiful tits, I worked my way to their centers, where I sucked on her nipples, causing them to become engorged with passion. She bent her head back in ecstasy, and grabbed my head and pulled it into her chest. Her breathing became loud and ragged, with a moan emanating from deep in her bosom, spiraling up and out of her lovely throat.

I reached around and unzipped her skirt, letting it slip off her hips and ass, and fall to the floor. She wore pantyhose, over a pair of bikini panties, and I watched patiently as she managed to wiggle out of the pantyhose. Then, allowing me to hook my fingers into the panties, I drew them down her legs, bending as I went. As my face passed in front of her pubis, I reached out and planted a kiss on her thatched mound, causing her to thrust her pelvis against my lips. After she stepped out of her panties, I placed them on a shelf with her other clothing, then I helped her lie down on a small podium with her knees drawn up and spread slightly. I immediately went to my knees, inhaling the aroma of her pussy. I gently spread her legs further, allowing me full access to her vulva.

Kissing my way up her inner thighs, to her outer labia, I caressingly tongued around them, and then ran my tongue up between her lips, from bottom to top, touching her clitoris, then back to the opening of her vagina. I inserted my tongue and wiggled it in the opening to her love tunnel. Tanya was beginning to writhe on the podium. Removing my tongue from her twat, I ran it back up to her clit, teasing her vestigial penis a little before pursing my lips and starting to suck it slowly and gently. Whimpering and moaning, she thrashed her body around, making it necessary for me to hold her on the podium until her orgasm came with a crash.

Acting as though the sensation were foreign to her, I wondered what her previous sexual experiences had been. My tongue, in exploring her cunt deeply, made me almost certain she was not virgin. While she basked in the afterglow of her coming, I dropped my pants and stepped out of them, kicking them to one side. Moving my hips between her legs and bringing my cock to the petal-like entrance of her cunt, I gave a gentle push. Sliding in without resistance, my prick was bathed in her lubricious sheath and fully enveloped by a very tight cunt. Bottoming out in her pussy, I looked down at her. She had been watching me, and when I looked up, she smiled and pulled my body down on hers. Meeting her lips, we began a short interlude of deep, salacious French-kissing, without any movement of our loins.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.