Eddie and Jane - Cover

Eddie and Jane

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Intending to reprise his tryst with Susan, a classmate, he finds only her mother at home. He's invited in, anyway. Fun times ensue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Nephew   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

Eddie Nolan did not consider himself to be a super-stud. In fact, that appellation was not even part of American slang when he was fifteen. He considered himself lucky to just have sex with one girl, making himself a virgin no more! Instead, in the past couple months, he had been lucky enough to repeat his experience with the same girl, Joan, at least 4 times. In addition, he had been taken home by another girl, Susan, for an hour of amazingly hot sex.

He and Susan had been together two more times, but she always brought up the experiences she was having with an older cousin. It kind of irritated Eddie! Despite this, however, he never passed up a chance to be with her. She always let it be known, at school, that she wanted him to walk her home. That was his cue she wanted to have sex. On this particular day, she approached him differently.

“Eddie, I’d like you to walk me home, but I have doctor’s appointment for a checkup. My mother is picking me up early from school. Would you stop at my house, on your way home? My mom will be going to one of her club meetings. Would you? Please?”

Always the smooth talker: as his little prick gave a lurch in his pants,

Eddie said:

“Uh, uh, y-y-yeah, s-s-sure! If you want?”

“See you after school, Eddie ... and come to the back door.”

Smiling, Susan hurried off to hang out with her girlfriends, leaving Eddie to anticipate getting into her hot little twat that afternoon. It was not as though he was new to this, but for a young boy with raging hormones, he still could not concentrate on his schoolwork. The bell for his last period class took a long time to ring, but finally it did!

Not wanting to seem too anxious, and to keep his friends from seeing him make a beeline to Susan’s house, he dawdled on his way, allowing everyone else to get well ahead of him. After about 30 minutes, Eddie started down the street where Susan lived. Walking up the driveway, to the rear of the house, Eddie saw no signs of life, and wondered if Susan was still at the doctor. As he approached the back door, Eddie felt prickly on the back of his neck. Knocking on the back door, Eddie was prepared for Susan’s appearance, as the door opened.

Nope!

Susan’s mother appeared at the screen door, looking down on him with a slight smile. Eddie’s heart sank, and his chin, figuratively, fell to the ground.

“Hello! It’s Eddie, isn’t it? I’m sorry, but I dropped Susan at her cousin’s, after her doctor’s appointment. But please come in, and we can talk for a few minutes. Of course, I’m sure you’ve been looking forward to the milk and cookies Susan usually gives you, so I can provide those.” she solicited.

She opened the screen and allowed Eddie to enter, past her. Eddie’s heart had bounced and was now in his throat. What did she want to talk about? As far as the cookies went, Susan always got a few out, and a little milk, just for appearances sake, but he seldom ate anything. After they fucked, he was ready to get home!

Seating Eddie at the kitchen table, the woman proceeded to serve him a glass of milk, and half a dozen cookies.

“There you go, Eddie!” Susan’s mother said.

“Uh, umm, t-thank you, Mrs...” Eddie muttered.

“Just call me Jane! We’ll pretend we’re old friends, and in no time, we will be! O.K.?”

“Uh, ummm, s-sure!” he agreed.

“O.K.! You’re quite welcome, Eddie! Now, what shall we talk about? What do you and Susan usually talk about when you’re here?”

A long, loud silence ensued.

“Oh, come now! I’m sure you talk about something! School? Your friends?”

“Uh, yeah, s-school! That’s it, we talk about school. You know: the teachers, and our friends, and, uh, things like that!” Eddie stuttered.

“Oh, I’m sure it’s all so interesting, to you two! Does she ever talk about her cousin Max?” she inquired.

“Oh, shit!” he thought.

Eddie had to look downward, so she wouldn’t see the shock in his eyes. Where were they going with this? Max was Susan’s cousin: the one she always bragged about, and his fucking her! What did Susan’s mom, Jane, know about Max?

“Uh, yeah, she may have talked about him a couple times.” he admitted.

“Does she tell you about how he screws her, every chance they get to be together?” she said, slyly.

Eddie almost jumped out of his seat! He looked at her, with his eyes wide as saucers, his mouth hanging open. She had a playful smile on her face, instead of the stern, upset look he expected.

“It’s O.K., Eddie! I know all about her and Max. I’ve known since the first time! Max and I have done it a couple times too, and he likes to brag, so he let me know that I wasn’t the only one in my family he was screwing. He’s a cocky kid, and I hate his attitude! He thinks he is God’s gift to women! Hell, he’s not so hot! His father, my brother, was much better, until he was injured. Now he is content to sit and watch his wife get fucked by her own son!”

Eddie had not stopped looking at her, astonishment plain on his face.

“Don’t look so shocked, Eddie! Haven’t you ever heard about incest? I hear you have some good-looking sisters, and I know your mom, from our various clubs. She’s not unattractive either! She is a bit strait-laced, though! Haven’t you ever thought about screwing them, or maybe you already have, you little rascal! Wait, I’m not even talking about what I wanted to talk about! Let me get back on track! Hmmm, let me see! Where was I? Oh, yes!” she continued:

“Eddie, not only do I know about Susan and Max, but I know about Susan and you! Now, don’t try to deny it! I’ve looked at her bedroom, after you’ve visited, and found the little wet spots on her bedspread, where your jism has pooled, after you cum. I know the smell and taste of man-seed! Or should I say: boy-seed?”

She continued to reveal her knowledge:

“You’re not a bad lover, because knowing Susan, you wouldn’t have been asked back the second time! You’re fifteen, now, huh? God! To be fifteen again ... and know what I know! I’d be a worse slut than Susan is, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. I was raised so strictly that I wasn’t allowed with boys until I was almost eighteen, and I was always hot! When I finally could date, I let the first boy who dated me, fuck me, and it was great! Too bad I didn’t know much about birth-control. I got knocked-up with Susan’s older sister, LeAnn!

I had to marry the boy, and it just didn’t work out! After a couple of years, Susan was born, and he took off, leaving me to raise my two little girls. With the help of my grandmother, I managed to finish college, and get a good job. Everyone thinks I’m a young widow, but I don’t know whether he’s alive or not! I’ve never heard from him since he left. We’re still married, as far as I know, but he’s been gone nearly fifteen years. I decided I wasn’t going to hold my girls back entirely, but I wanted to maintain some control over them. LeAnn was fifteen when she lost her cherry, and she got married at sixteen, though she didn’t have to. She just liked the older guy who was screwing her, and he offered to make it legal. I put too much trust in Max, since he was feeding me his teenage dick on a regular schedule, and I didn’t know that he popped Susan’s cherry, when she first turned fourteen.”

“So, we get down to why I’m here, and Susan isn’t. When she told me she had to get home after the doctor, because you were coming over to help her with her math, I decided to change the schedule. I took Susan to her aunt’s, where I’m sure Max is taking care of the itch she has between her legs. I’m here because I need your help with something. Can you help me?”

Being raised as a gentleman, who should always try to assist women:

“Uh, umm, s-sure, if I can! What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to follow me. I have a little, uh, um, chore, you can do for me. You can come back later and finish your milk and cookies.”

Eddie followed Jane through the hallway, to the front of the house, where she began climbing the stairs to the second floor. Eddie followed obediently! Once on the second floor, Eddie followed Jane past Susan’s room, and into another bedroom, much larger, and more lavishly furnished than Susan’s room.

“This is my room, Eddie, and I want you to help me do a couple things. Go stand beside the bed, please.”

Eddie did as directed. The bed was a double bed, and it was covered with a spread, with fancy designs woven into it.

“Eddie, please pull the bedspread to the foot of the bed. That’s it: a little from each side. That’s it! Now, come over here, where I’m standing.” Jane admonished.

Putting her foot up on her dressing table chair, she slid her dress upward, until it exposed the top of her nylon stockings.

“Come closer dear boy! Have you seen nylon hose before? Of course, you have! You have sisters, and a mother! Have you ever helped anyone with their nylons? No? Well, then it’s time you learned how to do so. Here, let me have your hands! Do you know what these are, holding up the nylons?”

“G-g-garters?” Eddie stuttered.

“That’s right! See how they attach, to hold the nylons from slipping down? Let me show you how to unsnap one. There, see how simple it is? You try one, and you can rub your hands on the nylon. It feels really silky and smooth! That’s it, real smoothly. Be careful! Don’t rip the nylons! Okay! Now the other leg. You’ve got it!”

Eddie had been touching Jane’s legs, as often as he could. She didn’t mind. He had played with his moms’ garters, when he was exploring in her dresser, so he knew how they worked, but now, they were actually on a woman’s body, so it was much more enjoyable, and his little cock was just as hard as possible.

“Okay, now that the garters are unclipped, you need to carefully roll down my nylon tops, one leg at a time, until the roll is below my knees. Let me start you! O.K., your turn! That’s it, don’t let them snag on your fingernails! Now that they are rolled below my knees, you can gently slide the roll down to my ankles, and take them off my foot, as I lift my foot off the floor! There, that’s one. Just lay it on the dressing table. Now the other! Careful! Okay, almost off, almost off! There, that’s both of them! Put that on my dressing table too!”

All the while Eddie was helping Jane take her nylons off, she had kept her dress hem held high on her thighs, and he had a clear view of her panty gusset. Then she lowered her remaining foot off the chair, and immediately began lifting her dress over her head, to remove it. This left Jane in her bra, panties, and garter belt.

“In-case you haven’t figured it out, yet I want you to come to bed with me, and let me show you how a full-grown woman screws! That is, if you haven’t already screwed your mother! No? Good! Ah, how about your sisters? Oh, I see a little embarrassed smile. So, you have screwed someone in your family?”

Eddie didn’t know what to say, but he could feel the heat of embarrassment on his face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.