Eddie and Susan - Cover

Eddie and Susan

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie finds a classmate is forward in her approach to have him visit her at her home when her mother is not there. She is forward in her acceptance of Eddies' advances toward having sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   .

The morning bell rang, starting Tuesday, for the students of Columbus

Junior High. Most of the students were already in their places, though a few tardy ones struggled into their respective classrooms. Mrs. Hansen’s homeroom class was almost full. Eddie Nolan noticed his friend, Joan, was not in her seat. Mrs. Hansen took roll, marking Joan’s absence in her roll book, but otherwise, seemed unconcerned.

“Where was she?” he wondered.

Eddie idly thought to himself, as the teacher began outlining the lessons for the day. It was during lunch, when he thought about Joan once more, but her absence didn’t prevent him from playing soccer with his buddies. The game wasn’t a long one, since lunch periods were short, but they managed to get some good exercise.

Watching him, or one of the other boys play, was that cute Susan Pryor: the one with the short, reddish-brown hair, and the hard ass. She seemed to be an avid fan of one of the boys, and the way she kept looking over at Eddie in class, he had an idea it was himself. Knowing about her ass was not like it sounded. She had backed into him at the classroom sink, one day, during his Art class period. Having a problem with frequent erections, he believed she had noticed, and seemed to purposely back into his dick, then moved her ass, so it went between the cheeks of her butt. Blushing furiously, Eddie saw her turn to look at him, and gave him a smirking grin. Yes, he was nearly convinced she was watching him.

Being conceited wasn’t one of Eddie’s faults. He liked girls, and in the last few years, girls had started noticing him. True, he had grown nearly four inches in height, but that wouldn’t explain their attraction to him totally. Maybe his experience with his sister, Beth, and her two girlfriends, had made the difference. That experience started when he was coaxed to have oral sex with Beth, and she eventually managed to allow him to have carnal knowledge of her two friends. He was merely a tool, to be used for their titillation, and release of their teenaged hormone-driven urges. Other than the experience he gained from it; he had been unable to lose his virginity. Maybe this experience had changed him in ways only girls could sense, somehow. Who knows? Now, fifteen, he and his mother had moved out of their home, twice. He was now in his third school, as an eighth grader.

Eddie realized, however, that his curiosity about sex was nearly insatiable. He didn’t remember ever having the normal ‘ooh, she has cooties’ feelings about girls, like some boys. He used every opportunity he had, to peek at girls and women. He had seen his mother naked, and his sister Beth. His older sisters he had seen many times in their bras and panties. Now fifteen, he sometimes thought he was obsessed. He had a crush on his new neighbor’s oldest daughter, and he had kissed a couple of girls down the street, on a dare.

When lunch was over, Eddie went to his fifth period class, and as he walked in, there was Joan. Where had she been? It took forever for the period to end, giving him a chance to talk to her. Even then, he had to almost get rude to get Joan alone, so he could talk. He gasped:

“Where have you been?”

When he pulled her aside in the hallway.

“I had to go to the dentist. My mom reminded me when I got home last

night.” she informed.

“Is that all?” Eddie said with a sigh of relief.

“I thought I did something wrong last night.” he added.

Joan, a very attractive girl with long brown hair, smiled shyly:

“No, Eddie, you didn’t do anything wrong. It was wonderful! I can hardly wait to

do it again.”

Now it was Eddie’s turn to have an embarrassed smile.

“Me too!” He said, enthusiastically, remembering the special time he and Joan had spent together.

Before yesterday, he and Joan had both been virgins. Last Saturday, he had shown an innocent, but willing, Joan to suck on his dick, until he came. He reciprocated, by sucking on her sensitive young nipples, licking her virginal little twat, until she quivered and shook with her first non-self-induced orgasm. This had excited the fifteen-year-olds enough to want to experiment more. So, they hatched a scheme to be alone together, in an old, abandoned house,

near where they lived, and it had happened yesterday. Once there, they explored each other, slowly working up to such a sexually aroused level, that they had to go further, and literally took the plunge. Eddie had slid his dick into a girl, for the very first time, and in far enough,

to also initiate Joan into fucking, thus taking her cherry. It had hurt a little, but the aftermath was so mutually enjoyable for both, they vowed to repeat the event. They had even talked briefly about initiating others into their group.

The bell rang, and both Eddie and Joan dashed to their next class, agreeing to talk more as soon as they could. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful, except Eddie kept catching Susan looking at him, as they did classwork in Social Studies. When the final bell sounded, Eddie tried to catch Joan before she reached her mother’s car but missed her. Joan almost always rode home, so he had little chance to be with her. So, Eddie started off toward home, alone, since his friend Deloy was staying after for a Student Council meeting. By the time he reached the first corner, where he normally crossed to go eastward, he saw Susan standing near a light pole.

“Hello, Eddie. Would you like to walk me home?”

“Uh, I, uh, I don’t go that way.” He stuttered.

“I know where you live, and it’s not that far out of your way. Please?”

“Uh, okay.” He agreed.

They walked side by side, across the street, and for a half block, in silence.

“Is Joan your girlfriend, Eddie?” Susan opened.

“Naw, we’re just friends, ‘cause we live close to each other.” he equivocated.

“Oh, that’s nice. Would you like to stop at my house for some cookies and milk?”

“Sure, I guess I can stop for a while.” he commented.

When Eddie and Susan arrived at her home, Susan led him around back, so they

could enter the house through the kitchen.

“Sit down, Eddie. I’ll go find my mom.”

Eddie sat at the dinette table and waited for Susan to return with her mother. Looking idly around, he noted it was a modern kitchen, which figured, since the whole house looked fairly new. On the countertop, he saw what looked like a cookie jar, and was tempted to check it out, but then heard Susan coming back.

“Gee, I guess my mom’s gone someplace. Would you like to see my bedroom?”

“Uh, yeah, but is it okay with your mom, if you have someone over when she isn’t

home?” Eddie wondered.

“Oh, it’s all right. My mom doesn’t mind if I have friends over after school.”

“Uh, boy friends?” he questioned.

“It’s okay. Come on, follow me upstairs, I’ll show you my new bed.”

As apprehensive as he was, Eddie wasn’t going to pass up a chance to be alone with another girl. If her mother came home, he figured Susan would be the one punished, if her mother didn’t approve of him being there. Climbing the stairs, he could look up Susan’s dress, and sometimes see her panties. They were light blue and had lace around their legs. He started to get a boner. At the top of the stairs, Susan led him down the hall to a door on the right. Opening the door, they entered a fancy, frilly girl’s bedroom. It smelled nice, of some kind of flower. He drew in a deep breath, savoring the scent.

“That smell is from the sachets my mom puts in all my dresser drawers. They call it lavender, and that’s a color too: kind of a light purple.”

“Yeah, I know. My sister likes the color lavender.”

“Oooh, me too! Look, that’s my new bed! I got it for my birthday, three months ago. It’s so soft and springy. Let me show you.” she squealed.

Throwing herself on the bed, Susan demonstrated how springy it was by bouncing up and down. This action caused her dress to fly up, exposing her thighs and giving Eddie a view of her pantied crotch. She was watching his reaction and smiling.

“Come on, try it. It’s fun!” she giggled.

So, Eddie went for it, jumping onto the bed, right beside Susan. As they continued to bounce, they were jostling each other, and Susan put her hand on Eddie’s leg, ostensibly to stabilize herself. Following suit, Eddie put his hand on her bare thigh, and as they went up and down, his hand kept getting higher and higher, until it was right against her crotch. She didn’t do anything to stop him, but the bouncing became less energetic, until they just sat on the

bed, side-by-side, with Eddie’s hand touching her panties. Turning and looking at Susan, Eddie began to inch his way to the middle of her panty gusset, then gently pressing inward, against her cunt. Susan closed her eyes, and seemed to concentrate on the sensations Eddie was setting up in her young pussy. Spreading her legs further apart, Susan inhaled, then talking through her exhalation:

“That feels so good Eddie, don’t stop!”

Stopping was not what he had in mind, so he continued by worming his finger

under the leg band of her panties and touching her slit. She was already wet! Wanting to advance the game, he withdrew his hand from her crotch and moved so that she could see he wanted her to lie back on the bed. She complied easily, and he leaned over her to kiss her mouth. This girl was no stranger to kissing, Eddie told himself. She opened her mouth almost right away, so he could slide his tongue inside. As they kissed, Eddie put his hand under her dress and down the waistband of her undies. Reaching her vulva, he ran his finger down between her lips, until he came to the opening of her vagina.

Pressing his middle finger against the petal entrance, Susan moaned into his mouth, and he slipped in to his first knuckle. Wriggling his finger around inside elicited another moan, but as he explored further, his finger slid all the way inside. No cherry? Eddie was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so he did not react. Instead, he started stroking in and out of her twat, which caused Susan to hump her hips upward to match his digital thrusts. All the time he had been exploring her southern pleasure spots, Susan had continued to kiss him with vigor, so they had swapped a gallon of spit by the time he brought her to orgasm. She started to breathe really deep through her nose, threw her arms around his neck, and arched her back as she began to shudder and whimper her sexual release. She actually put enough suction on his tongue, as

she came, that it was almost painful to Eddie. Eventually her spasms died down, and her body went limp, her arms falling to her sides.

“Eddie, Oh, Eddie, how did you know how to do that?” she asked.

“Oh, just a lucky guess.” he quipped.

“Yeah, right! Now it’s your turn. Let me see your dick?” she demanded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.