Eddie - the Beginning. Beth and Friends - Cover

Eddie - the Beginning. Beth and Friends

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie, 14, was coaxed by his older sister, Beth to fondle and orally service her and two of her friends. He also did that for a sister to one of those friends, who was his same age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Eddie Nolan felt used, being a slave to his sister, Beth, and her girlfriends, but he considered it an opportunity to learn about sex. He wasn’t sure they’d let him screw them, so he contented himself by doing their bidding, which was fondling them and performing oral sex on them. It had begun a few months before. Eddie had been running around indoors when Beth asked him to come into the bathroom with her. The bathroom, being one of the few rooms in the house a person could get any privacy, suited Beth’s needs just right!

“Eddie, will you do something for me?”

“What?”

“Let me show you!”

Beth took down her shorts and underpants, then hoisted herself up on the edge of the sink. Eddie was enthralled, looking at the sparse hair on her pubic mound. Of course, he didn’t know it was called that, yet! He hadn’t had the opportunity to actually examine a girl up close. His older sister was giving him the chance, and he was willing to take advantage of it. Looking her over good, he was intrigued by the little flaps of loose skin, kind of wrinkled and pink. Above this was a small amount of straight and curly hairs.

“You can touch it if you want to.” she invited.

Moving his fingers to her young pussy, he moved the loose skin around a little, noticing a wet-looking opening which appeared and disappeared as he moved the skin around. His sister began making slight moaning sounds. Thinking he was causing pain; he pulled his hands away.

“No, don’t stop!”

“Does it hurt?”

“No, it feels kinda good. Keep touching me!”

So, Eddie once again put his fingers on his sisters’ pussy and took a few minutes to explore. At one point, he felt his finger actually sink into the opening, but not too far.

“Kiss it, Eddie.”

Not too sure about that, the fourteen-year-old moved his lips toward his sisters’ vulva. He could smell the stale sweat and urine on her twat and was not too keen to put his mouth there.

“Come on, please?”

Eddie held his breath and put his mouth on his sisters’ labia, giving them a peck (he would later learn the expression: once you get past the smell, you’ve got it licked!)

“Again!”

The second time, he tried what his friends had talked about doing with girls and opened his mouth slightly as he kissed his sister’s fifteen-year-old snatch. Moving his mouth around like he had seen his older sisters do, when they kissed their boyfriends, Eddie made Beth start to moan more. He even did what his buddies called a French Kiss! Letting his tongue slip between his lips and inside of his sisters’ nether lips, he put his tongue just inside of her pussy and wiggled it around a little. This elicited a loud moan and caused her to buck against her brothers’ mouth. Grabbing his head, she tried to pull his mouth harder against her, but the movement caused her to lose her perch on the sink edge and she dropped to the floor, nearly knocking Eddie over. Wanting to continue the act, Beth was trying to get up on the sink once more when a knock came on the door. it was their mother!

“O.K., you’ve been in there long enough. I need to pee, so finish up and be out of there by the time I get back from the kitchen.”

Beth was scared shitless, but Eddie had no idea they were doing anything wrong. His sisters’ fear told him differently, so he decided he’d say nothing to anyone about what they had been doing. This discretion would benefit him in the future. Beth pulled her panties and shorts back on, and both scrambled out of the bathroom and were nowhere in sight when their mother came back and used the facility herself. This was just the beginning, for the two siblings, but not just in the bathroom, nor the house. Many times, Beth and Eddie would get together to repeat what they had begun. Beth began washing herself before they “practiced”. For Eddie, he became pretty good at eating his sister’s snatch. She thought he was good enough to share him with her two best girlfriends, Glenna, and Linda. The three girls would take him to private places and have him fondle their breasts and eat their pussies. Often, it was the basement of Eddies’ and Beths’ own house.

The basement was dark and cool, and before Eddies’ mother had divorced his father, the basement was where his father slept during the day, since he worked graveyard shift at his job. The bed was still there, though ostensibly, it was no longer used. At that time, the family consisted of their mom, and two older sisters: Doris, 19, who had recently moved out, and was living on her own; Paula, 18, who’d married a guy in the Air Force, and she was living with his parents while he was stationed in Alaska; and of course, Beth and Eddie. Their mother and dad had divorced when Eddie was 8, so their mother worked full time. That left Beth and Eddie home during the days they weren’t in school. Beth and her friends made good use of the basement, and that bed, while their mother worked.

When Beth and Eddie had first begun their illicit affair, they had little knowledge of what they were doing, except for what Beth had heard from girlfriends at school. Since Glenna and Linda were classmates and neighbors, they gravitated to each other as friends, and shared many things, including curiosity about sex. It was this curiosity and their raging hormones that led them to utilize Eddie as a living sex toy. Many afternoons, during that summer, the foursome could be found on the bed in the basement, experimenting with whatever felt good to do. For Eddie’s part, he became an avid cuntlapper, fingerfucker, and titsucker. He also learned how to make out; learning all his sister and her friends knew about kissing. Once or twice they even tried to get him to put his penis inside them, but chickened out before he had a chance to actually get his young cock into its’ first pussy. It was frustrating for all of them.

In the neighborhood there were families with kids near the ages of the Nolan kids. Eddie had one boy, Raymond, who was his age. Beth had Glenna and Linda: both 15. Glenna had two sisters who were about Eddies’ age. Julie was 14, like Eddie, but Nonnie was only thirteen, and she was content to stay at home, so she was never involved with any of the sex stuff. While the weather was nice and warm in the evenings, the kids in the neighborhood played outside until well after dark. The area was fairly enclosed, and the parents were not concerned about their children’s safety, especially if the older girls, like Beth, Glenna and Linda were out also. Little did the parents suspect what went on after dark, or even during the day, while adults worked, or kept house. Beth, Linda, and Glenna did not always stick around in the evenings, sometimes sneaking into the surrounding neighborhoods, in search of adventure. This left the younger kids to roam, and play, and get into mischief. They didn’t vandalize, but were more prone to peeking in windows, and exploring, as young, unsupervised teens will do.

On one particular night, Linda’s family had gone out of town on vacation. Linda had gone with them, while Linda’s aunt, who was in her mid to late twenties, house-sat. Eddie and his young cohorts knew the immediate neighborhood like the back of their hand and knew almost everything that went on. Linda’s family lived on one side of a duplex, with the other half occupied by Glenna’s family. In the past few years, the house had been renovated and Linda’s half had had a large “picture window” installed. The window looked out on the backyard, and a large tree sat not five feet away. The tree was a favorite for the kids to play in, and had been the site of many an adventure, through the years.

So, with Beth and Glenna gone, the younger trio: Eddie, Julie, and Raymond, were roaming around the backyards, when mention was made of Linda’s aunt’s house-sitting. They could see the back bedroom light on, but the windows were much too high for them to look into. As they were passing by the picture window, which had only sheer curtains up to them, someone noticed the light from the open bedroom doorway shining into an otherwise totally dark house. The group assembled in the branches of the tree and sat waiting for anything they could see. It wasn’t long before the aunt came out of the bedroom and walked across the viewing range of the window to go into the house’s one bathroom. The kids couldn’t believe their eyes! She was stark naked!

Eddie was awe struck. The aunt had a very beautiful body, much more beautiful than Beth’s, Glenna’s, Linda’s, or his mom’s. She had large, very firm tits, with no sag, and nipples that, even in the darkened house, were noticeably erect. Firm, shapely legs, a flat stomach, and tight ass completed the package. Eddie wasn’t really interested in what her face looked like, but he noticed she strutted across the room like a goddess.

The voyeuristic group watched her enter the bathroom, then almost immediately retraced her steps back to the bedroom. She had apparently forgotten something. Less than a minute later, she left the bedroom and went toward the bathroom. Unfortunately, Jule made a whispered remark, and Raymond started giggling, and the aunt heard! Probably feeling safe in the darkness, she turned towards the window and shouted:

“Who’s there?”

What she heard was a much louder round of giggles, so realizing it was only kids, she threatened:

“You little bastards, get out of here. I’ll tell your mothers about you!”

Now, that was a viable threat, so the peeping trio scrambled out of the tree and ran. Coming to a halt, a couple houses down the street, Raymond remarked that he should be getting home. After he left, Julie asked:

“What do ya wanna do now?”

“Jeez, I don’t know, what do you wanna do?” Eddie replied.

“You wanna go to the shed?” Julie asked, tentatively.

The shed was just that: a wooden structure that had once probably housed grain, or farm implements in the distant past, but was now just a weather-beaten, old building, with no doors or windows, and was used as a playhouse by the neighborhood. There were odds and ends of furniture, the kids had carried inside. Eddie had played with Linda’s tits, and ate all three of the older girls’ pussies, a couple times in the shed.

“I guess we could.” Eddie agreed. Though he had no idea what they would do, since he’d never played with Julie, sexually.

“It’s awful dark in there.” Julie murmured.

“No, it’s not! The moon’s shining and our eyes are used to the dark. We can see O.K.”

So, the two fourteen-year-olds went to the shed, where they sat around the smaller of the two rooms, and discussed what they had seen through the window.

“I can’t believe we saw a naked woman tonight.”

“She had bigger titties than my mom and Glenna.” Volunteered Julie.

“And they didn’t sag like my mom’s, either.” Eddie remarked.

“Is that the first naked woman you’ve seen, Eddie?”

“Uh, uh, No! I’ve seen my mom naked.” Eddie said, embarrassed.

“Is that the only one, Eddie?” Julie said, needling him.

“What are you talking about, Julie.”

“Do you think I only looked in a window tonight?” Julie queried.

“What did you see?” Eddie said, his voice rising with tension.

“I saw Glenna, Beth and Linda, naked. But you were there too, with your clothes on.”

“So? What else did you see?”

“I couldn’t understand what you were doing, but you took turns putting your head between their legs, and moving your hands all over their titties, and sucking on them, even Linda’s great big ones. What were you doing, Eddie? It looked so nasty!”

Eddie felt trapped, knowing Julie would not let it rest. He had always felt he would get caught sooner or later. It was just fortunate it was by kids, and not parents. Maybe he could protect himself by involving Julie.

“It would be hard to explain, but I can show you what I was doing, if you really want to know.” He left it hanging there.

“What do you mean? You want to put your head between my legs, and suck on my titties? I don’t have very big ones, yet. Do I have to take my clothes off?”

“Do you want to know what I was doing, or don’t you!”

“Yes!”

“Then take off your clothes!”

Julie began disrobing, which wasn’t much. Being summertime, she usually just wore a light dress, or shorts and a T-shirt. Tonight, she wore a dress, and once it was discarded, she was in their underpants, which were taken off reluctantly, though she was interested in what Eddie had done to her sister and the others.

One of the pieces of furniture the kids had dragged into the shed was an old metal military bed. The mattress sagged, due to loose springs, but they had scrounged an old wool blanket, and had the mattress covered with it. Julie had been sitting on the edge of the bed, and Eddie sat on an old kitchen chair, across from her. He now rose off the chair and directed Julie to stand by the bed. When she was in place, he pulled the chair over beside the bed. Going up to Julie, and looking at her, he said:

“I’m going to do everything to you, I did to your sister.”

“O.K.! Will it hurt?”

“Naw, it feels pretty good, I guess. Now, lie down on the bed.”

Julie apprehensively crawled onto the sagging mattress and lay down. Eddie lay alongside her, and started running his hand along her shoulders, down across her chest, and still lower, to her stomach. He leaned down and kissed her small, sprouting breasts, one after the other, before he placed his mouth over one of Julie’s tiny nipples. He could taste the salty sweat on her skin but applied suction to the developing mammary gland. As he did so, he felt Julie tense up momentarily, then relax.

“That does feel good, Eddie.”

Encouraged, Eddie tried to take some of the surrounding tissue into his mouth, and continued sucking on the nipple which, by now, was erect, though still very tiny. He soon switched to the other breast, repeating his actions. Julie began breathing faster and heavier. Eddie sensed it was time to go on, so he made a trail of kisses down Julie’s stomach until he was at the top of sparsely haired pubic mound.

Shifting himself downward, Eddie placed himself between Julie’s legs, and began to kiss softly up the inner portion of her thighs, going from side to side. Julie automatically spread her legs wider to allow him freer access to her privates, as she absent-mindedly held her breath, waiting to see what would happen. Moving up to her young pussy, Eddie kissed and licked at the salty creases at her legs’ juncture with the body. Julie let out a low moan, and released her pent-up breath, as he finally arrived at her little cunt-lips. Giving those nether lips a full-lipped kiss, as he would her mouth, he slid his lips around her vulva.

Eddie could tell Julie was excited, because there was more moisture on her tiny twat than could be attributed to perspiration. He snaked his tongue out and pressed its’ tip between the inner petals of this virginal flower. Julie sucked in air and wriggled her small pelvis under the onslaught of Eddie’s burrowing tongue.

“Eddieeeee!” She whimpered.

Wrapping his arms around her thighs, and taking hold of Julie’s pussy lips with his, he drove his tongue in deeper, and wiggled it around inside of her flowing cunt. She was really horny, he thought, so he moved his mouth so he could begin his customary sucking of the entire vulva. Julie began rocking her hips up and down, back and forth, moaning all the while.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.