Eddie and Edith - Cover

Eddie and Edith

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie is a horny young man. His mother finds a smutty novel in his room, and later, spies on him as he masturbates. It turns her on and she initiates sex with him. During their tryst, they share their respective sex experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

“Summertime, and the livin’ is easy...”: Well, maybe not easy, but laid back for Eddie Nolan. Being 14, soon to be 15 was a double-edged sword! On one hand: no real responsibilities; but on the other, no real power to do much: Too young to drive (and, of course, no car), and not old enough to get a good paying job. Odd jobs around the neighborhood were great for a little spending money, but it was not like he could date someone: taking them to a restaurant and paying taxi fare! Even if he could do that, where was he going to take his date after dinner? Chuckling to himself, Eddie imagined bringing his date into the house, introducing her to his mother, then telling her: “We’ll be in my bedroom, fucking”! Yeah, right!

It’s a universal fact (isn’t it?): all pubescent teen boys are perpetually horny! Full of hormones, and no sufficient outlet. In Eddies’ case, he had occasional outlets, but never enough to assuage his raging passions. If he could have sex as often as he felt he needed it, it would be often enough to kill a grown man. He had been introduced early to sexual things, by his sister, Beth, and two of her girlfriends. Of course, they wouldn’t let him actually have intercourse (they saved that for their boyfriends. He was just a surrogate, to keep the edge off their horniness.), but he had become pretty good at eating pussy, and fondling and sucking on tits! Eddie always thought his body was ahead of his age, since he had hair around his dick at 10 (which made him a freak among his male peers), and he always felt like he should be allowed prurient activities. After Beth cast him aside for boys her own age, he and a new classmate lost their cherry to each other. In the last year, he had sexual relations with (O.K.! Fucked!) 3 girls his own age, one 19/20-year-old, a 40-something woman, and a 65 year old woman, some of them repeatedly. This was no mean feat for a young man his age. You would think he was “King Shit” among his peers, but he was, in fact, an unsung hero, because he chose to keep his own counsel. He never bragged to boy, or girl (man or woman). He was not ashamed to “kiss and tell”. He just didn’t feel the need to blab! In at least two cases, his sex partner had allowed him to fuck them “because” he was discreet. In Eddies’ life, he would benefit repeatedly for having a closed mouth!

July 15th, and it was hot! Eddie was out in the heat enough to appreciate the cool of an insulated home (very few people had air condtioning back then.), or the breeze through a shady grove of trees. Today, he had been outside working in his own yard. He knew he wouldn’t be paid much, but it made things run smoother with his mom, if he kept up the yard work, and did any other chores she could think up. If any “outside” jobs came up, he knew his mother understood a delay, but not for long! He had finished up a couple small jobs for the neighbors and had been able to relax indoors yesterday, but now he had to make up for lost time. The garden needed weeding; the lawn was almost due for mowing; and the southern exposure of the garage needed scraping and sanding, so when the paint was purchased, he could start the repainting. Painting was not his favorite chore, but it was more fun than prepping.

Taking care to hoe only the weeds and not the vegetables required Eddies’ full attention, preventing him from letting his mind wander to his foremost interest: sex! Promising himself an interlude, when he stopped for lunch, he forged ahead in his relentless battle against weeds! Finally, he took stock of his progress and felt he had made sufficient headway to stop a little early for lunch. Putting the hoe and rake in the shed, he took his sneakers off at the back porch and sighed to himself as he entered the relative dark and cool of the house. Going into the bathroom, he took off his T-shirt and wiped the sweat from his body, then washed his hands and face. When this was done, he went into his bedroom.

Anticipating his next activity, the young teens’ cock was half-hard. Going to his closet, Eddie removed the plumbing access panel on the wall. The fasteners holding the panel in place were used regularly, so they moved easily, and it took him mere seconds to retrieve the cracker tin he had secreted between the walls. Opening the tin inside the closet, Eddie chose one book from four in the can. Seeing the dog-eared page separating the read portion of the book from the remainder, he mentally gauged how long it would take to finish the story at his present rate. Before dropping the book onto the bed, he closed the tin, put it back in the cubbyhole, then replaced the access panel.

The cracker tin, besides the smutty quartet of paperbacks, also contained two packets of photos. In addition, there were four magazines hidden in an old pair of fishing waders, two magazines stuffed in each rubber boot. This treasure trove of smut had come his way when he helped a widowed neighbor clean up a bedroom her brother had been staying in, before she asked him to move out, due to a drinking problem. Although the lady didn’t know specifically what he found, she knew he had nude photos of herself, taken by her brother when they were much younger, and in an incestuous relationship. A discussion of the photos, and the circumstances under which they came to be, had led to Mrs Mildren Tolliver and Eddie becoming sexually involved, Mildred had been deprived of a sexual outlet since the death of her husband, so the relationship had been good for her, and although it was an, on-going relationship, it was not often enough to satisfy the needs of a pubescent young boy!

Taking off his jeans and underwear, he reached under the bed to retrieve an old towel he used to jack-off into, then reclined on the mattress. Looking at the front of the dirty book, he read the title: “Close Family Ties”, then opened the mini tome to the marked page. In the story, the whole family seemed to be fucking someone, and at the point he was at, the son was spying on his mother as she undressed in her bedroom. In his mind, the boy was Eddie, himself, and the mother was his own. Eddie hadn’t seen his mother nude since he was about five or six but melding the written word with dim memory of his mother, allowed him to get his five-inch prick thoroughly aroused. His pent-up desires, the mental images, and the tactile stimulation of fist-around-cock soon had him spewing his joy-juice onto his stomach and chest. Grabbing the towel and wiping off his sperm was a conditioned reflex.

Dog-earing the book at his new stopping place, the teenager let the sexual high ebb from his body. Post-orgasmic lethargy made him feel like a nap, so Eddie had to push himself up and off the bed before he got too drowsy to care. Figuring he would repeat this act again, before going to sleep tonight, the teen slid the smutty book under his pillow. Re-dressing, he headed for the kitchen to make himself a PB&J sandwich. Afterwards, Eddie decided he could finish up the weeding, then start on the lawn. By the time his mother got home from work, and began fixing dinner, Eddie was half-done with the lawn.

Upon entering the front door, Eddie’s Mom, Edith Nolan also gave a sigh at the coolness inside the house. She heard the mower going, so she went to change clothes. Passing Eddies’ room, she glanced in, just checking on its’ general state of neatness. All seemed in order, so she proceeded down the hall to her own bedroom. After changing into a housedress, Edith came back up the hall, this time entering her son’s room. She looked at his dresser and went to the closet to inspect it. This was a routine visit, and she didn’t expect to see anything amiss, since her son was responsible.

As she was passing the bed, she saw the pillow was pushed out of shape, so she absent-mindedly straightened it. Her hand touched something beneath the pillow, so she checked. At first, seeing the book, she thought nothing of it, since she knew her son was an avid reader. Even the title “Close Family ties” did not strike her as odd. She casually leafed through the book, and stopping at the dog-eared page, she began to read. Eyes opening wide, she had to re-read it, to ascertain she had read correctly!

“Oh, my goodness!” she said under her breath.

She knew she was looking at a dirty story, and her son was halfway through the book! She read about the boy in the book spying on his mother, and as she continued to read, the story progressed to the point where the son was slipping into bed with his mother and having torrid sex with her! Realizing she was breathing much faster than normal, she was also aware of a distinct tingling in her crotch. Forcing herself to quit reading the smut, she threw the book to the bed. Temporarily stunned and incensed by her findings, her first impulse was to rush outside and berate Eddie for possessing and reading smutty writings. As she stood, fuming, her breathing slowed, and she began to think on the matter further.

In the past year, she’d noticed more than once, her son’s transition into manhood. Taking on added responsibilities was one aspect. He was sought after in the neighborhood as a reliable boy ... young man, who would willingly take on tasks. She was very proud of him. He took care of the yard, and had even taken on the preparation of dinner, occasionally. But what the mother recalled most vividly were the times she had noted the physical changes. She had gone to his room to wake him for dinner, and had seen a sizable tent in his jeans, as he napped. Being his mother, she had walked into the bathroom while he was bathing, and seeing his erect penis in the clear, hot water of the tub. And just a couple weeks ago, when her son had poked his head into the living room to bid her “goodnight”, she had insisted on a kiss. Reluctantly, he came into the room in his undershorts. Attempting to distract her from seeing, she had none less noticed his erect cock in his jockeys. What’s more, it had become bigger after he had leaned over to kiss her goodnight!

The forty-year-old mother was surprised to feel dampness in her panties, as she recalled all these events! Scolding herself for her lustful thoughts, she decided she would not confront Eddie about the book. She would, however, give him enough rope to hang himself! Returning the book, as it had been, under the pillow, she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. As she was putting the evening meal on the table, her son reported the lawn finished and went to clean up for supper. Trying to act as normally as possible during the meal, Edith made small talk, as usual. Helping his mom clean up the kitchen, Eddy noticed his mother was preoccupied with her own thoughts and did not want to interrupt. Telling his mother he was going to his room to read, his mother smiled inwardly, wondering what he was going to read, this early.

“I’ll be in the living room, reading the paper, and crocheting a little while” she informed.

“O.K., mom. Let me give you a kiss now, so I don’t have to come out later!” he proposed.

“O.K., Honey!”

Taking her son in her arms, crushing his body against hers in a hug, then kissing him on cheek, she felt herself flush remembering her earlier thoughts!

“‘night, mom!”

“‘night, Eddie!”

Going to his bedroom, Eddie removed his clothes, then went to the bathroom to bathe. As the water drained out of the tub, the nearly fifteen-year-old dried his body and hung up the towel. Opening the door, he went next door to his room, shutting his door. The door had no lock, but he knew his mom would be in the living room until at least 10 o’clock, her normal time to retire, which gave him a couple hours of privacy. Getting a pair of shorts out of his drawer, he put them on his nightstand. For the third time today (upon arising, before lunch, and now), he reached under his bed and grabbed the old towel he used to store his expelled spunk. Reaching beneath his pillow, he brought out his contraband “nasty” book. Settling down to read, with just the bedside lamp, Eddie absently fondled his barely tumescent penis. Knowing it would not take long to become fully erect, the teen was trying to find his place on the page where he had left off. Picking up the written narrative at his previous stopping point, the horny young man began to stroke his cock slowly.

The curious mother hadn’t spent much time in the living room. When she heard her son go to the bathroom for his bath, she crept silently down the hall and stepped inside her bedroom, hiding in the dark behind the door. When her naked son came out of the bathroom, her breath caught momentarily as she saw his flaccid penis, and his muscular buttocks flex as he walked. She thought of him as “her little man”, though Eddie was of equal height with his mother, but her maternal perspective automatically placed him in the “little” category! Upon the closing of his bedroom door, his mother quietly moved down the hall until she stood before his door. Saying there were no locks on the door was a misrepresentation! Old-fashioned skeleton key locks were there, but the lock mechanisms were long unused. The keyhole was still there, and Edith made use of the miniscule “window” into her son’s room. The action did not take long to get started for the voyeuristic mom.

Watching her son fondle his rapidly growing prick was highly erotic. She thought it’s size above normal for his age, though she had no way of really knowing. It certainly was hard! Licking her lips, her respiratory rate increased, her peering eye avidly watched the sensual exhibition her son was giving. Occasionally switching to watch his facial expressions, she’d quickly return each time to his pubic area. The long-celibate mother felt the lustful heat infuse her entire body. Wearing a simple housedress, with bra and panties underneath, she felt the nipples on her tits become erect, as was her clitoris. Feeling lubricious, she knew her neglected cunt was oozing its nectar. Occasional twinges of guilt for her lecherous spying passed through her mind, but the wanton turmoil within that same mind would not let her pull her eye from the keyhole. Seeing her horny son yanking on his pubescent cock was driving her slowly mad! Not realizing it, her hand had worked itself under her housedress and into the leg of her panties where it had found her salaciously swollen labia and began stroking them.

Inside the boys’ room, Eddie was nearing orgasm, but had plans for continuing the fondling and stroking of his boy-root so he could cum twice tonight! In the erotic story, the son was fucking his mother for the first time, and Eddie was imagining it was him with his cock inside his attactive mom. He tried to visualize what her tits and pussy would look like right now! Vowing to try spying on her, he began spewing his white, sticky cum onto his stomach and chest, groaning quietly as his prick spasmed with release. Upon seeing her sons’ essence fly out the end of his cock, the sexually repressed mother bit her lip to keep from screaming through the keyhole. Shoving two of her fingers into her sodden cunt, she trembled through a tremendous orgasm, nearly losing her kneeling position at her sons’ door. Composing herself, she returned her eye to the keyhole. She could see the sheen of semen on her son’s torso, and an unnatural urge to rush in and clean it off surged through the woman. However, she suppressed the urge out of fear of scaring her son. Noting he was continuing his ministrations to his still-hard prick, she settled in to continue the second act.

Seemingly unaffected by his recent ejaculation, Eddy continued reading about the incestuous relations between mother and son in the book. All the while, he fantasized about the same thing happening in his life. He had played with Beth, his sister, and had actually fucked his other sister, Paula, a number of times. Why couldn’t he do the same thing with his mother? His mother, in Eddies opinion, had always displayed a puritanical demeanor, though his sister Paula had once commented: “She’s not the saint she lets on she is...”. Still, how do you get your mother to let you have sex with her? The storyline was continuing from mom/son to getting a sister involved with the mother. This was mildly titillating, but not as highly erotic as mom/son incest! Consequently, he let his mind dwell on his mother, instead of the story, letting the book drop to his side. Wanting to try something different, he’d not wiped the semen from his torso, wanting to add another helping as soon as he was able.

Edith saw him drop the book to the bed, but continued to watch him stroking his cock, she wondered what he was using to fuel his passions, or was this just part of a cooling down? Watching her son’s face, she saw his eyes close as he conjured up images. She wanted so much to be able to discern what he was thinking. He slowly began mouthing words she could not hear. Inside the room, Eddie was building his fantasy by scripting a conversation with his fantasy mom. Beginning to speak his lines, quietly:

“Oh, mom! Let me see your tits, please? Oh, yeah, they are so beautiful! Let me feel them? Let me suck on your nipples, mom? Yeah, they are so delicious! Now let me see your pussy. Oh, mom, the hair on your pussy is wonderful! Lay back, so I can see your pussy really good? Oooooh, it is so wet! Let me stick my finger in you?”

His passion was building and in his minds’ eye, he was crawling between his mother’s legs, preparatory to sliding his hard cock inside her cunt! His voice rising, unnoticed, he moaned out:

“Oh, yeah, mom! Let me fuck you?”

The voyeur in the hall heard, and it galvanized her to action! Climbing swiftly to her feet, she opened the door and quietly entered. Eddy still had his eyes closed, in order to maintain the vision he created of his mother. Tiptoeing to the bed, she divested herself of her dress and underwear in under a minute. Just finishing the removal of her panties, Eddie opened his eyes. Seeing his mother standing naked beside his bed, his mind told him he was still in his fantasy. Crawling onto the bed, his mother quickly put her mouth over his rampant cock! Seeming to be a really, real fantasy, it took the young man a couple seconds to realize this was no fantasy, but his real-live mother! Shocked, but still able to take the change of fortunes in-stride, Eddy put his hands on his mother’s head, to have the tactile feedback his mind needed to re-assure himself it was real!

“Oh, mom! Is this really happening?”

Momentarily removing her mouth from her little boys’ nearly man-sized prick, she responded:

“Yes, Honey! It’s really happening. I may burn in hell, but I just had to do this!”

She returned her hungry maw to the delicious cock-stand before her. Suctioning every bit of moisture she could get out of the 14-year-old penis, her voracious mouth trying to engulf her son’s cock ... and balls, the hair tickling her cheeks, chin, and nose. Eddie was so close to coming, Edith hadn’t even worked up a regular rhythm before her boy began moaning and then ejaculating into his mother’s mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could, the horny mother siphoned off all the effluvium her son produced in that orgasm. His spasms diminishing, and no longer shooting sperm-laden bullets from his piss slit, she began licking the cooled, partially dried cum on his belly and chest. Lying in shock at the turn of events, Eddy suddenly became aware his mother was naked, for real! Putting his hands out, he began to caress her neck and shoulders, working his way down her arms and then exploring her back and ass with one hand. The exploring hand reached the crack of his mother’s butt and traced the split downward. Finding her sodden pussy from the rear, his exploring hand passed off the task of going further to his fingers, which began tracing his mothers’ slick labia, finally inserting one digit inside and slowly pushing its way upward into the vagina his entire body had once traveled in the opposite direction. Edith moaned deeply as she felt the caresses, and intrusions into her body, compliments of her beloved son.

When Eddies’ mom completed the clean-up of his torso, she moved up and began kissing his neck and face. Moving her lips to his, mother and son shared a very un-mother-son kiss. Eddy was no beginner, she could see that, and she momentarily felt a twinge of jealousy for the person, or persons who had taught her son how to kiss. Intertwining tongues sparred and wrestled with each other as saliva ran down their adjacent chins. Coming up for breath, the son looked at the wild, passion inflamed eyes of his loving mother.

“Oh, Fuck! Eddy? What are we doing? We shouldn’t be doing this! But I can’t help it!”

“Mom, anything feeling so good, can’t be wrong? I love this, and I want more of it, please!”

“If anyone finds out about this, we are both ruined! Do you hear me? Ruined!”

“No one will ever know, Mom! Trust me!”

“Oh, Baby! You looked so erotic, stroking your cock like that! I nearly went crazy with lust. Then, when I heard you call out to me, I just had to join you!”

“It was great you did! I have wanted this! Trade me places, and let me bring you pleasure.”

Moving off the bed, Eddy helped his mother to lay back and take his place. Walking to the foot of the bed, the son climbed between the legs of his mother and brought his mouth to her soaking wet cunt! Breathing deeply of his mothers’ aroma, he gave her hairy pussy an open-mouthed kiss, spearing her twat with a serpent-like tongue.

“Unnnnh, Oh, mmmmmm, goooooooddddd, oh, good, Honey!!”

Moaning, as her son attacked her long-deprived cunt and tried to devour every drop of pussy juice; he also attempted to suck and tongue every millimeter of flesh. Moving his tongue in and out of her pussy like a cock, he then traveled the short distance to her clit, where it strummed the miniature cock like she had never felt before. Feeling the sucking of her labia, and then her clitoris, the middle-aged woman began humping against his face, gasping for breath as she felt a tremendous climax build within her body. It then exploded outward as her passion-cresting orgasm engulfed her being. A moment later, falling back onto the bed, Eddies’ mom lay gasping; heart palpitating; and loving every sensation shooting through her body. Taking this pause as an opportunity, Eddie climbed up his mom’s body and slid his cock into her clasping, drooling wet cunt!

“Oh, Eddy, Honey, this is wrong!”

“That didn’t stop you from sucking my cock or letting me eat your cunt! Don’t stop me now!”

“Honey, no one must know, and we can’t do this again!”

“Mom, what difference does it make if we do it once, or a million times, if it is wrong!”

During this exchange, the teen did not stop his penetration of his mothers’ pussy with his rampant prick. Edith moaned with the wonderful sensations being set up by her son’s cock sliding up into her twat! It felt so nice, although she remembered feeling fuller in her life. Still, she absent-mindedly told herself: “He will grow, as he gets older!” Immediately, she chastised herself for thinking in the future, concerning this relationship with her only son. She kept telling herself it would not exist past tonight! In the meantime, she was euphoric over the feelings of being fucked again, after so long a period of forced celibacy. Hips thrusting upward to meet Eddies’ downward thrusts caused slapping sounds as their bodies came against each other. Her conscience telling her she should consider the sounds obscene, Edith, instead found it highly erotic which helped bring her to an orgasm. Being caught off guard, since she rarely had orgasms with her ex-husband, the mother marveled. What was her son doing, her ex-husband didn’t do? Of course, the forbidden nature of the act with her son could be causing the intense feelings she was experiencing. Yet, she thought Eddie really knew what he was doing, which sent a stab of hurt, knowing she was not the first woman her son had fucked! In fact, the way he had performed from the beginning indicated much prior experience. Curious, she vowed she would find out, someway!

Lazing in the sexual afterglow, mother and son continued to caress each other, Eddie fondling his mother’s breasts and Edith handling her son’s muscular ass. Exchanging kisses of intimate affection, as son lay atop mother, she felt his cock was still erect!

“Honey, is there something wrong with your penis? It’s still hard!” she questioned.

“No, mom! It just loves being in your wonderful pu..., uh, vagina! It would probably like to stay in there all night, if it could?”

“My, but you are a horny rascal, aren’t you? And since we are so intimate, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying ‘pussy’, ‘cock’, and all the other normally naughty words!” she stated.

“Yes, I am horny, but being here with you is really, really great! I have daydreamed about this for a long time!”

“Were you thinking about me, sometimes when you masturbated?” she probed.

“Ah, ummm, er, yeah!”

“I hoped so, but I know you also have this book here! Where did you get that?”

“I can’t tell you mom, ‘cuz I’d get someone in trouble, and I don’t want to do that! Are you going to take the book and throw it away?”

“I should, but maybe if you have the book, you’ll be able to forget about you and I doing this! I still feel bad!”

“Oh, mom! I’ll throw the book away if we can do this again!” Eddie proposed.

“I’ll think about it, but maybe you’d just make me think you’d threw it away, then sneak it back into the house and hide it!”

“Mom, if we can do this again, a lot, I’ll burn the book in front of you!” he promised.

“Gosh! Aren’t we a little schemer? I’ll tell you what: I’ll think about this overnight. I don’t know, when morning comes, if I can live with myself, but if I find I can, and if I let you do this, this ... thing, we’ll discuss what we’ll do with the book. I must tell you, I found the book under your pillow earlier, and read a little of it. It is highly arousing stuff, especially for a horny young man, and an equally horny old woman. It can be dangerous, but maybe we can read it together, sometime!” she suggested.

“Really, mom? You really want to read the dirty book with me? That’s so neat!”

“Is this the only one you have, Honey?”

Eddie was caught! If he told her he had no others, and then caught him with more, it could rob him of the intimate relationship he wanted so much! On the other hand, if he told her about the others, and she didn’t like them, she could take them all away? And what about the photos? She would probably recognize Mildred, and then would realize where he got them, and probably find out about him having sex with her! What to do? What to do?

“Um, uh, no! I have a couple magazines!” he equivocated.

“May I see them?”

During the questioning, Eddie’s cock had lost most of its starch, and now it slipped out immediately, as he moved to dismount the bed. Going to the closet, he grabbed one wader at random and stuck his hand inside. Pulling the rolled magazines out, he put the boot back on the floor of the closet and took his treasures to the bed. Handing them to his mother, he watched as she reviewed the prurient material.

“Come, sit by me Sweetheart! We’ll look at these together!”

Eagerly climbing up beside his naked mother, Eddie looked over her shoulder as she started leafing through the first dirty magazine. Inside, he saw page after page of women with their tits and pussies on display. Most were amateurishly posed, but the raw view of cunts and tits were still arousing, especially to the every-horny boy!

“Oh, boy! These pictures are something, aren’t they? I can see where this would really help you in jacking off! If I were a man, it would really affect me. Of course, what turns me on is seeing a really hard prick, like these pages! Look at the size of this one! Oh, yes, look! Here is one with his cock just going into this nasty looking twat!”

Eddie didn’t know what was more exciting: looking at the magazine or hearing the comments from his mother. Never in his life had he heard his mother talking like this. It really made his pecker harden up again!

“What do you think about this, Eddie! Do you think you would like to fuck me in this position?”

The page showed a very busty woman on her hands and knees with a guy pushed up against her ass. You could not see any penetration, but assumed his cock was totally ensconced in her pussy!

“Oh, yeah! I think I could do that ... I mean I would like to do that to you!”

Not wanting to tell his mother he had used that position with his sister Paula a couple times, and Mildred, also. He had also done it with two of his classmates. It was hard to pretend this was all new to him but felt he should let his mother think she was teaching him. Finishing up the first magazine, Edith moved onto her hands and knees.

“Let’s try it, Baby!”

Eddy, pretending clumsiness as he approached his mothers’ ass, he directed his pointed prong between her ass cheeks. Giving an ineffectual thrust, he almost pushed his cockhead into his mother’s asshole.

“ooh, not there, Sweetheart!” Moving her hand around her butt, the mother took her sons’ rigid cock and brought it to her swollen labia and moved the head around until she felt it slip between her pussy lips.

“Push!” she instructed.

Eddie complied and felt his dick once more enter the hallowed confines of his mothers’ precious quim. Grasping her hips, Eddie fully penetrated his mother and let it soak inside for a slow count of ten, until his mother gave a wiggle of her ass, and he began stroking in and out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.