Mrs. Henderson - Cover

Mrs. Henderson

by Kippy189

Copyright© 2024 by Kippy189

Erotica Sex Story: A fictional story of a mother who is attracted to her daughter's boyfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

“Oh, hi honey,” I said to my daughter as she walked in from school.

She pulled her backpack off and dropped it onto the floor. “Hi, mom.”

I was so proud of my daughter. After my husband left me for a younger coworker, Katy had been so supportive. She’d taken his betrayal pretty hard as well. She’d asked me, “Why mom?” And I didn’t know how to answer her. “Mom, you’re still young and beautiful. Why would dad throw you away so easily?”

I didn’t feel so young. I’d just turned thirty-eight and his then girlfriend was twenty-two. I’d met her at his company Christmas party and had been annoyed how she hung around him during the event. I had no idea that he was already cheating with her. In retrospect, I should have guessed since we hadn’t had sex in over six months. Whenever I tried to cuddle or initiate sex he would complain about being tired and unable to get it up. I’d suggested he go to a doctor, but our sexual relations obviously weren’t important to him since he was getting it on the side.

Katy had just turned sixteen, and I was worried about how her father’s infidelity would affect her. But then surprised me by announcing that she was joining a young Christian group at school. I was surprised since we hadn’t brought her up to be religious and I didn’t have a religious bone in my body. But I could tell the group made her happy, so I told her that it was a great idea. I also thought that because of her father’s infidelity, she went whole hog for the no sex until marriage pledge she made.

Near the end of her junior year, Katie told me that her friends told her she should try out to be a cheerleader. “You were a cheerleader, weren’t you mom?” she asked.

“Yes honey. Most of the pretty girls in high school get to be cheerleaders. But is it something that you want to do?”

“I think so. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try out.”

“Well, you did very well when you were doing gymnastics. I’m sure that you’d get accepted.”

A couple of weeks later, after they had the tryouts, Katy told me that she thought she did okay. But one of the judges, a star football player and one of the most popular boys at school, had come up to her afterwards to chat. “Mom, he’s so handsome. His name is Jason,” she talked so fast her words ran together and then added breathlessly, “He asked for my phone number.”

I smiled. “I’m not surprised. I’ll bet you’re the prettiest girl in school.”

“He’s been dating Suzie Farmer, but I hear that they might have broken up.” Then she confided to me that she hoped he would ask her out. I cautioned her to not get her hopes up. But then, a week later Katy ran into the house breathless. “Mom, Jason Bright asked me to the Senior Prom.”

“That’s wonderful dear. Is he the star athlete you’ve been telling me about?”

“Yes, I’m so happy.”

The night of the Prom, Katy was still upstairs getting ready when there was a knock on the door and I opened it to a smiling, athletic young man and behind him, a black BMW in the driveway.

“Mrs. Henderson?” he asked with a question mark. “I’m Jason Bright. I’ve come to pick up Katy.”

“It’s nice to meet you Jason. Please come in. Katy’s still getting ready, but she’ll be down in a minute. Please have a seat,” I added motioning toward the living room. I let the handsome young man walk past me and followed him into the living room and then pointed to the love seat. “Can I get you anything Jason; a soda or some water?”

“No thank you ma’am.”

“So, you’re a senior this year,” I commented while thinking to myself that I could certainly see why my Katy was entranced by the young man. He was a dreamboat with the build of a Greek god. I actually felt a little jealous of my daughter.

“Yes ma’am,” he answered.

“Are you off to college then, next fall?”

“Yes ma’am. I got a football scholarship to State.”

“Well, congratulations.” Just then, Katy came down the stairs and into the living room. She was beautiful. She wore a clingy, low-backed red dress that hugged her diminutive frame and just showed a hint of young cleavage. The dress had a slit up the side to mid-thigh that I didn’t approve of, and I could see a red garter around her thigh peeking out. I’d asked her about this, and she told me it was a school tradition. Apparently the girl would take it off and give it to her date who’d wear it on his arm during the prom. I thought that this was a little too inviting, but of course, everyone was doing it. Still, she was beautiful, and I was proud of her and I would just have to trust her.

I could see the delight in Jason’s eyes when Katy entered and she looked down at the floor, obviously pleased by his reaction. The young athlete got up and handed her a corsage with a strap to go around her wrist.

“What time will you be home?” I asked.

Jason turned to me, “There’s an afterparty event at the school afterwards, but I’ll have Katy home by midnight Mrs. Henderson.”

I watched them leave and was only a little annoyed when Jason put his arm around my daughter as they walked and put his hand on her butt cheek. “Have fun,” I called out.

That night I stayed up watching a chick flick and not surprisingly midnight came and went with no Katy. But then about one, I heard the growl of the BMW and soon heard laughter near the door. I couldn’t help but peek out between the curtains and saw them kissing, his hands grasping both buttocks. But then they broke away and as my daughter opened the door I heard him say, “Next Saturday. Don’t forget.”

Katy floated in the door, red faced and beaming. “Hi honey,” I said.

“Oh mother, I had so much fun. And Jason asked me to go to a movie next weekend.”

“That’s wonderful dear.” I paused, “Well, it’s way past my bedtime. Goodnight.”

The next couple of weeks went well. Katy was full of puppy love. We even had Jason over for dinner and he helped me set the table. But, one Saturday night, about nine p.m., I heard the familiar growl of Jason’s BMW. The car door slammed and then Katy burst through the door crying. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

“I, we, we broke up.”

“Why? What happened?”

“He wanted to have sex and I said no. I slapped him when he tried to touch my breasts.”

I wrapped my arms around her and said, “Oh, I’m so sorry dear.”

“He called me a bitch and a cock tease.”

“Oooh honey,” I hugged her tight.

We had a somewhat tearful week, but her best friend Amy stepped up and invited Katy to an overnight on Saturday. And on Saturday I happily drove her to her friend’s. Upon returning home, I went to the bedroom and took off everything except for my panties and wrapped my warm wool robe around myself. In the kitchen, I made a bowl of popcorn and ate it while watching a series called The Outlander on TV. I liked to watch it when my daughter wasn’t around because it had quite a bit of softcore porn, which honestly, made me a little horny. But I liked the way they showed the tenderness and love that went with the sex.

I’d finished the popcorn as the show finished and then the doorbell rang. I picked up my phone to see who was coming by so late. It was Jason, Katy’s now ex-boyfriend. Tightening the sash of my robe, I went to the door.

“Is Katy here?” he asked as soon as I opened the door.

Tugging my robe closed with my left hand I answered, “No Jason. She’s staying overnight at Amy’s.”

“Ah shit!” he exclaimed.

“I’m sorry. I’ll tell her you stopped by,” I said, a little upset with his swearing.

“Would you?” he asked, and I nodded yes.

“Mrs. Henderson, I hate to ask, but could I use your bathroom. I really, really have to go bad.”

“Sure, you remember, it’s just down the hall,” I replied and stepped aside as he rushed past me. I glanced out the door and saw his shiny black BMW sitting in the driveway, its motor ticking as the engine cooled down.

Shortly he came back to the entryway. He seemed a little desperate. “Mrs. H., could we talk for a minute?”

I couldn’t think of a reason to say no, and besides, I rather liked looking at such a handsome young man. He smiled at me, a smile that had I been twenty years younger would have turned me into a puddle of pure happiness and too entranced to speak. But I wasn’t eighteen. Still, I smiled back. Okay, maybe you don’t need to be twenty years younger.

After a heartbeat I said, “Of course Jason.” And I pointed to the living room. Following him in, he sat down on the love seat and so I sat down on the couch, arranging my robe to cover my knees. I saw him looking at where the robe had gaped at my chest. I thought for a moment that he’d smirked a little at the showing of some white skin, but he looked away when I looked back at him as I pulled it closed.

“Mrs. Henderson I really like your daughter and I want to apologize to her. I was, well, too forward with her and I want to keep seeing her.”

“Well, that’s good. She, uh, told me about it.”

“She did? Oh, I’m so sorry.”

“I’m sure that she’d be pleased,” I stated coolly. And then added, “Jason, it’s late and...” but he interrupted.

“Can I have a drink of water Mrs. H?”

“Certainly, I’ll get it for you.” I left Jason in the living room and went into the kitchen and filled a glass halfway. I brought it back to the living room, sat down and watched as he drank the water.

“Can I get just a little more?” he asked.

I started to get up, but he said, “No, please I’ll get it,” and he quickly got up and went into the kitchen. I

was sitting on the couch with my back to him when he returned, and keenly aware that I was almost naked underneath my robe, so I adjusted the gap at my knees to hide my bare thighs.

“You know Mrs. H.,” he said, standing behind me. I turned my head, a little nervously as he put the water glass on the end table. He was still standing behind me and I pulled the top of my robe closed as he looked down at me and continued, “I can see where Katy gets her good looks.”

I smiled wanly as I felt a blush begin to paint my chest. “Um, well, it’s getting late Jason,” I stated. He leaned over me and I felt my blush spreading as I felt his hot breath against my ear. Obviously I had to put a stop to this. “Jason I...” I started, but he tenderly bit my earlobe, sending a shiver down my back and then slid his right hand down the top of my robe and cupped my left breast. “Jason,” I squeaked as his fingers pinched my nipple and I felt a flood of arousal between my legs.

“Shhh,” he whispered, and I sat frozen as he kissed my sensitive neck, sending another jolt of electricity to my groin. He spread the top of my robe and pulled it down my shoulders ... I felt sweat breaking out on my brow, and it felt like the temperature in the room had gone up ten degrees. But I didn’t push his hand away.

He kept kissing the side of my face as he climbed over the couch and soon his lips fastened onto my right nipple. I closed my eyes as electrical charges sprung from my breast down to my toes. I looked at the top of his head and thought, “Oh my God! What am I doing?

“You’re so beautiful,” he murmured as he licked my nipple to hardness with his hot tongue. I only answered with a groan as I put my hand on the back of his head. He undid the sash of my robe and spread it away from my body and I felt the air cooling my feverish thighs. He moved to my feet and hooking his fingers in the top of my panties, he began pulling them down.

“No Jason, no,” I moaned feebly..., unconvincingly.

“Shhh,” he whispered again, and I felt myself lift my hips off the couch just enough so he could get my panties down.

He spread my legs and after a brief appraisal of my womanhood, he licked the top of my slit. I felt his tongue hit the knob of my clitoris and I moaned.” He stopped licking and I looked down to see him smiling up at me. Then he resumed licking, and I felt my juices wetting my vagina. I put my hands on the back of his head, and he inserted two fingers into my now dripping pussy. “Oh God!” I moaned as the first satisfying orgasm I’d had in over a year rocketed through my body causing me to push my hips forward as I held his face against my hot crotch.

As soon as my orgasm subsided and while I tried to catch my breath, Jason stood and began pulling his clothes off while looking down at my naked body. When he pulled his pants down, I got my first look at his erect manhood and felt my heart twitter. He was surprisingly well endowed. I guess that because he was a teenager I had expected something well, not so long, and so thick.

It was time, I knew, to put a stop to this. But I couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, as I stared at his wonderful, toned body and hard manhood.

He nudged me over, to lay on my back on the couch before climbing between my legs. I stared at his erect cock as he grasped it in one hand and directed it into my wanton pussy. He began pumping as his body pressed onto me. I could feel the slipperiness of my sweat on my breast as his muscular chest moved against my hard nipples.

He wasn’t gentle and I didn’t want him to be as he pummeled me with eight inches of hard, thick cock in and out of my pussy. He had his eyes closed as he pounded into me, and I felt another orgasm quickly building in my groin. This time I came with a loud groan and lifted my hips to bury his pole to its greatest depth. Jason groaned and it felt like he was shooting a gallon of his virile young sperm directly into my womb.

He just kind of collapsed against me, mingling our sweating bodies together. His body jerked a couple of more times as he finished ejaculating into my womb, and then I felt him relax. I soon found it was hard to breathe, but when I started to ask him to move, I realized that he’d fallen asleep. I could feel his erection shrinking and as his cock slid out I felt our combined juices leaking out, soaking the couch cushion underneath me.

“Jason, wake up,” I finally said and gently pushed against his shoulder.

“What? Oh,” he mumbled groggily. As he lifted himself off of me he looked down at my face and stated, “That was fucking amazing Mrs. H. Your cunt is as tight as a virgins.”

“And you would know that because?” I teased, but with a satisfied smile. And then I thought, “Oh my God, I just had sex with a teenager.” I had to ask, “Jason, how old are you?”

He laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m eighteen.”

Oh my God, I’m twice his age,” I thought to myself.

Jason stayed over and we had sex twice more before he fell asleep. He slept like a baby while I was awake most of the night worrying about what I’d gotten myself into. I had to admit that he was a considerate and wonderful lover, and the sex was very satisfying.

While Jason ate a couple bowls of cereal, I chose to take a shower. But when I walked into the bedroom with a towel around my wet hair and one around my torso to find Jason still naked and rummaging through my dresser. “What are you doing?” I demanded, trying not to stare at his chiseled body and the cock hanging between his legs.

He pulled out the sheer bra and panties that I’d purchased before the divorce to try to get my ex-husband’s attention. “Jason,” I scolded. He held up the matching garter belt and black stockings.

“I want you to wear these the next time,” he said in a tone that brooked no argument.

“Next time? I don’t think...” I started, but he interrupted.

“Yes, next time. Your daughter won’t put out for me Mrs. H. and so there’ll be a next time. Otherwise, I might have to tell her about us.”

“Jason,” I began, feeling the pleading in my voice. “This can’t happen again.”

“Yes it can and will. The next time she has a sleep over I’ll be at your front door, and you’ll greet me wearing these and nothing else.” I looked at him, the alarm obvious on my face. “That or I tell your daughter how willing you were and how loud you moaned when I fucked you.”

“It will be my word against yours,” I stated vehemently.

“Except I have naked pictures of you on my phone.”

“What? When?”

“When you were in the shower Mrs. H. He grinned at me. “Of course, I could just send the pictures to a few friends at school, and then the whole school would learn how much of a slut you are.”

“Jason, that’s awful. I’m not a slut. I just made a mistake.” I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

“You are a slut,” he stated confidently. “After all, you seduced your daughter’s teenage boyfriend.”

“I..., I did no such thing.”

“Good luck with that,” he said as he started to get dressed.

“Jason,” I started to plead.

“Forget it Mrs. H. Just do as I say, and everything will be fine.” I looked down in defeat. “That’s better,” he stated. He lifted my chin with his fingers and smiled. “Look at the bright side, it’s almost summer and we’ll have lots of opportunities to be together. Oh, by the way, I added my phone number to your phone under the name of Robert. It’s my middle name.” He smiled at me. “You can text me the next time Katy’s going to be away. Oh, and you know you should add a password to your phone.”

I stood before him, my mind in turmoil, but I couldn’t think of a way out of my dilemma. But then, Jason didn’t give me much time to think as he put his finger into the top of the towel around my body and pulled it away, letting it fall to the floor.

“I think that there’s time for you to suck me off before I have to leave.” He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. He’d already gotten dressed, but I could clearly see the bulge in his pants, his hardening cock straining to get out. Resigned, I undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled out the nearly engorged manhood and took it between my lips.

Jason hadn’t washed and I could taste our sexual secretions that coated his already hard cock, so I licked the hard length and watched it jump under my tongue. This wasn’t something I particularly enjoyed. My ex always seemed to think that I should have been able to take his entire pole down my throat, but I could never get over the gag reflex. But I took as much of Jason’s cock as I could until his cockhead hit the back of my throat, about half its length. Jason seemed satisfied as I concentrated on sucking his sensitive cockhead. Each time I pulled my head back I stroked his hard manhood with my right hand.

I looked up at his face, I saw his eyes were closed in pleasure. He gently put his hand on the back of my head while I worked, and soon little groans escaped from his lips. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job, but his grip on the back of my head grew stronger as he tried to push his cock further down my throat. I was able to control my gag reflex as long as he let me pull back to breathe. I was taking maybe five inches before I felt like choking and had to pull my head back.

But then he let out a loud groan and pulled my head forward at the same time thrusting his hips toward me, and I had nearly all of his cock down my throat as his cum erupted from his cockhead. I couldn’t help myself as I gagged as his cum filled my throat and spewed from my lips.

He held my head in an iron grip until his orgasm subsided and it was all that I could do but try to swallow the slimy ejaculate as he pumped it into my throat. He finally let go of my head and I pulled back, his thick cum spilling out of my mouth and down my chest.

“That wasn’t too bad Mrs. H. But next time I expect you to swallow it all.”

I looked up at the smug grin on his face with tears running down my face. Immune to the distressed look on my face, he reached down and wiped a glob of cum from my breast and then brought his fingers up to my mouth. I swallowed the cum still in my mouth as he smeared the cum on my lips.

“I can’t help but wonder how a goody-two-shoes like Katy could have such a slut as a mother,” he said.

I coughed a little, feeling the acidic cum hitting my stomach. “Jason, please don’t call me that.”

“Why not. It’s true. But you’re my slut now, aren’t you.” He smiled disdainfully down at me. “Now lick me clean, I have to go.”

I had no will to argue and began licking the length of his still hard pole to clean the slimy film from its length. I heard a click and looked up in horror. Jason held his phone, taking pictures of me kneeling, naked at his feet, my tongue cleaning the shaft.

When I finished he pulled his softening member back into his pants and zipped up. I was so ashamed I kept my face down until he lifted my chin so I would l look at him. “Remember to put on your slutty outfit for my next visit Mrs. H.”

He let go up my chin and turned and left while I knelt on my knees, completely humiliated. When I heard the front door close, I slowly got up and went into the bathroom. I glanced at my face in the mirror. It was a mess; my mascara had run and white bubbly globs of cum stuck to my chin and down my breasts. While I took the second shower of the morning, I tried to think of a way out of my dilemma, but no solution came to mind.

On the short drive to my daughter’s friend’s house my guilt was almost overwhelming. Years ago, we’d made promises to each other that we would never lie to each other, and now I had no choice. I knocked on the door and Amy’s mother opened it.

“Mary, it’s so good to see you.”

“Hello Helen. Is Katy ready?”

“Well, the girls are almost done watching some action movie. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?”

“Tea sounds wonderful.”

“I have English Breakfast, green...”

“Green would be wonderful.”

As Helen heated the water in the teapot she said, “I’m so sorry that Katy broke up with her boyfriend. Amy showed me a picture of him in his football uniform. He looked like quite the stud.” She smiled at me. “Did you get a chance to meet him?”

“Uh, yes. We had him over for dinner one time. He’s very handsome and seemed to be quite a gentleman at the time.”

“Well, I guess it’s the smooth ones we have to watch out for. My daughter told me that he was pressing Katy for sex. Young girls are under so much pressure these days. I’m glad that Amy and Katy joined that Christian group. I feel better knowing that they won’t easily succumb to a handsome, studly jock.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.