Eddie and Mary - Cover

Eddie and Mary

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Romantic Sex Story: Eddie is a widower who meets a battered wife and befriends her. Although he is old enough to be her father, the contrast between him and her abusive husband is immense. They quickly develop a relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

(Authors’ note: In most of my stories, my main characteris Eddie Nolan. Each story is standalone, and covers a large portion of his life.)

A single life has many advantages over a married one, especially at my age! It may have sucked when I was younger, but I don’t know, since I was married over two-thirds of my entire life. I do know being married, and working at it, caused me to miss the sexual revolution! By the time I was single again, everybody was uptight about sex due to AIDS, STD’s and the “All Men are Dogs/Pigs” philosophy. My wife had thought me a sex maniac, just because I wanted sex more than once every two or three months. Although she wouldn’t admit it, I figured she believed sex was just for procreation, and since she was past the child-bearing age, I shouldn’t want sex! Hell, she knew I masturbated to keep sane between her mercy fucks! It made “no-never-mind” to her! We didn’t even sleep in the same room for weeks on end, as she found it convenient to fall asleep on the family room sofa most nights, sometimes spending the entire night there, or coming to bed at 2 in the morning, knowing I had to get up at 4am for work! No, I didn’t miss being married, since I was just a paycheck!

Oh, I suppose marriage to someone else would have been more rewarding, but at my age, finding a woman, my age, who was still interested in a little “between the sheets fun” would be difficult. And finding a younger woman who was interested in a guy my age was even harder to imagine, unless it was for my money! After my wife’s accidental death, I had left the home my kids grew up in, and bought a house which was not ostentatious, but comfortable, and met my needs. I still worked at my job, though I didn’t really need the money! I didn’t drive an expensive car, but it was a nice one for me. In short, I looked like a kindly older man who was at a comfortable stage in his life!

Always being afraid of retirement, because I felt I needed a reason to get up in the morning, I was still working. I enjoyed the work, and the people who worked with me. I had some good friends and I dated a few of the women at work, after my wifes’ passing. Working with a number of married couples, I could never understand how they could be around each other at work, as well as at home! Consequently, I never had a long relationship with any of my female co-workers. There had been the occasional “sleepovers”, and “friends with benefits”, but we agreed we were better friends than lovers. I even took up golf, as a way of filling my leisure time. I was a “duffer”, and made no bones about it! Being free to come and go, for the first time in my life, I developed the habit of getting up on saturday mornings, getting cleaned up and hitting all the garage/yard sales within a couple miles of my home. I did it for fun, and very seldom bought anything of great value. I sometimes added to my video and music collection, and reading library, if I found it. Occasionally, I would pick up something for one of my kids, or grandkids, if I thought they could use it. After browsing the sales, I’d frequent a small cafe, where I’d sit over a cup of coffee; sometimes a small breakfast, while I read the newspaper. This is where my story really begins!

It was a warm, Spring morning in April. We were seeing a lot of spring rain, and everything was verdant. The coffee was hot, but a little strong, so I had added a bit more cream to my cup. The news was much the same as always. The comics pretty mundane. Being a quiet morning at “The Pantry”, my cafe, I noticed the young woman as soon as she entered. O.K., I was aware of her, but not really on a conscious level. It took about fifteen minutes for me to actually focus on her. Being in the mid-five-foot range, she had light brown hair, cut close at the nape of her neck, and swept back off her forehead. She tried very hard not to be noticed, but seemed to seek refuge. Downcast eyes and glum expression, I thought she’d be more attractive if she smiled. I caught her in a sniff, as though she was trying not to cry. I’m a sucker for ‘damsels in distress’! I’d finished my bagel and coffee, so had no reason to linger. Paying the tab, I rose from my table to leave. On impulse, I took a detour on my way to the door, veering by her table.

“Are you O.K. Miss?”

Seeming to notice me for the first time, she jerked her head up and looked at me.

“Uh, yes! Yes, I’m fine!”

She didn’t look fine. I noticed she had a red mark on her cheek, and the beginnings of a black eye.

“Is there anything I can do? An ice pack for the eye? A punch in the mouth for your boyfriend?” I smiled at her.

A crooked smile showed on her face, which proved she “would” be more attractive if she smiled!

“No! It’s O.K.!” A slight pause. “Not a boyfriend! A husband!”

Her brow furrowed, and a sob escaped her tightly controlled demeanor.

“Would it help to talk about it?”

I put my hand on a chair at her table and moved it a little.

“Oh, you don’t want to hear about my problems! You can’t help me!”

“Sometimes it helps, just to get things off your chest!”

Pondering this for a moment, her shoulders sagged a little.

“If you don’t mind, please sit down.”

Moving the chair out enough to slide into it, I gazed into her face, now on an equal plane. Her eyes were hazel, her lips less than full, but would be more full in happier times.

“Please tell me what’s wrong, if you don’t mind. I may not be able to help, but being an old man, I may have some insights. I’ll keep everything you say in confidence.”

Not hurrying her to speak, I sat and let her read my face. She sat for a good five minutes before speaking.

“My husband ... we met during the last half of my Fresheman year in college. I thought he was really something, being a football player and a junior. He was popular, and had a following of co-eds. I was thrilled when he asked me out. He was brash, but I thought it was attractive at the time. On our second date, he let me know there would be no others if I didn’t put out. I was not a virgin, but I was not a slut. I knew very little about sex, having only experienced it a couple times while in high school. He took me into he back of his van and pretty well mauled me. I couldn’t cry rape because it was ... pretty much consensual! He was rough and came right away, but still being hard, he kept doing me until he came a second time. I managed to have an orgasm and it was the first time during sex. Every other time, it had been during masturbation. we didn’t have much foreplay, but he kept a container of personal lube in his van. He had handed me the bottle and told me to “grease him up”! I did, and he immediately slid into me! I thought it was “love”, since he made me cum! I found out later how wrong I was!”

Sitting in front of me, blushing about opening her personal life to a stranger, she paused in her narrative, searching for any sign of disgust or judgement on my face. Keeping a concerned, calm look in my eyes, I encouraged her to continue.

“We dated for a year, but I know he had other girls besides me. I felt I was ‘the one’, because he always came back to me. He would sometimes treat me rough, and slap me, when he was drinking. It was never too bad, and I usually found something I had done to justify his abuse of me. Rumors went around about a couple girls he had knocked up and he suddenly asked me to marry him. I was really excited and accepted his proposal. We were married within a week. We rented an apartment off campus. He didn’t spend all his time there, but I figured I had him, because of the marriage certificate. He graduated from college with a business degree. Being a football player all through college, he felt slighted since he was never scouted by a professional football team. He got a job here, in this town, and I dropped out after my sophmore year to move here with him.

I planned on transferring to the local university, but there never seemed to be enough money. I was stuck at home, keeping his house and entertaining his friends. I heard rumors again, about him having affairs, but again, I didn’t worry, because I had him! I am such a fool! I was good enough to screw when he felt like it, but he was gone for days at a time, probably shacked up in some motel. If he was drinking, he would slap me around, and I stayed inside until the marks healed. I felt I deserved the treatment, because I had somehow failed to keep him happy!”

Pausing again, she suddenly flushed!

“I guess I should at least know who I’m spilling my guts to! I’m Mary!”

“Hi, Mary! I’m Eddie! I’m just happy to let you vent! Please go on.”

“Yesterday, Frank, my husband, came home with a woman! He told me to set another place at the table. I was told the woman was someone he did business with, and she was in town. He was showing her a little hospitality. I fed them and he said he was showing her some of the night life in town, and would be back later. Coming in around 2 am, he was drunk! He wreaked of sex, and told me he had just had the best fuck of his life! He called me a lousy fuck, and he was just keeping me around as his housekeeper! Taking me by the front of my nightgown, he dragged me to the guest room and told me this was my new room. He would use his room for “guests”! He started beating on me and then shoved his cock into me and raped me. It was painful as I was dry. After he was finished, he went back to his room and left me to cry myself to sleep. He was still sleeping when I got up, showered and just drove around town until I decided to stop for a cup of coffee. That’s about all! That is the fucked up life I lead!”

Very tentatively, I reached out and touched her hand. She started to draw it back, but since I was so gentle, she decided to leave it there. I barely let my hand touch hers, and made no overt moves. Weighing my words with great care, I finally spoke to this troubled woman.

“Mary, I’m not sure you really want me to respond, since I was letting you vent. I’ve listened to what you’ve said, and I can only say I’m sorry! I’m sorry you’ve had to endure such treatment from someone you thought was your lifes’ companion. You don’t know anything about me, and for all you know, I could be a monster: even compared to Frank. I know nothing about you, other than what you’ve told me. I can only base what I’m about to say on the matters you have described to me. Can I speak, or should I just be quiet?”

Seeming to consider what I’d said, she thought on it for another few minutes.

“I don’t know what to do! What do you think?”

“Firstly, I don’t believe you’ve done anything to justify the treatment you’ve endured! I was married for many years, and although my wife did things to aggravate me, I never touched her in anger or frustration! I don’t believe in physical abuse, or any other kind! Next, I feel Frank took advantage of you, and married you to have a readily available ‘fuck toy’, and possibly ‘punching bag’. Lastly, I think you’re an intelligent woman who needs to break away from this cycle of abuse, and strike out on your own. If there’s anything I can do to help you, I will. Just let me know!”

“Thank you, uh, Eddie! I appreciate you listening to my ‘tale of woe’. I don’t want to inconvenience you, but I don’t want to go back home right now. There are things I need to work out, and I need a place for a couple days”

“I could put you in a motel for as long as you need, but there are things you would not have, so I can offer you a safe haven at my house. I’m just a harmless old man and you would be safe, with all the conveniences. If you don’t like that, let me know what you would prefer.”

For the first time, she truly smiled. The radiance was blinding!

“I don’t think you’re as harmless as you put on, and you’re not ‘old’!”

“Old enough to be your father, or maybe grandfather!” I retorted.

“Father maybe, but definitely not grandfather! And my father, if he were alive, wouldn’t be harmless, either! He’s the one who took my virginity!”

Blushing again, she realized she had revealed a secret! Smiling, I reassured her.

“It’s O.K.! I told you I’d keep your confidences.”

“Eddie, I would like to stay at your place. I may need to talk more, so I can figure things out! I won’t be a bother, and you’ll hardly know I’m around. I can even clean your house, to repay you!”

“I don’t need a housekeeper. You’ll be my guest, and won’t have to lift a finger!”

“Oh, thank you!”

“Shall we go?”

A look of apprehension came over her face. I read her concern and waved over the proprietor of the cafe.

“Steve, you know me! This is Mary, and she’s having some problems, so I invited her to stay at my place for a couple days. Would you vouch for me?”

“Sure, Eddie! Ma’am, Eddie is a good customer, and all I know about him tells me he is trustworthy and you don’t need to worry about him taking advantage of you! If anything were to happen I’d be witness that he took you to his house. Of course, if you were to claim he did some things to you, I would also act as a character witness for him! I think you are safer at his place, than any other place in the city, including the police station!”

“Thank you, Steve! I was pretty sure I was safe, I just had some momentary doubts!”

“Lady, if you got problems, you couldn’t be more fortunate than to share them with Eddie! He helps people all the time!”

“I’m ready to go, Eddie!”

Paying for her coffee, I walked Mary out, and she followed me to my place, where I gave her a parking spot in my four-car garage. Like I said, I didn’t drive a flashy car, but I was in the process of restoring a couple classic cars: a ‘56 Chevy, and a ‘51 Pontiac. The cars took up two slots and with my car, there was an empty port. Taking her into the house, I gave her a quick tour then asked her what she needed. She had hurriedly packed a few things, so she had clothes for a couple days. She also had the immediate needs as far as toiletries and costmetics. Showing her her room, I let her get settled. She had a TV, phone and computer in her room, so she could relax and make herself at home. Telling her she could eat lunch anytime she wanted, I left to unload the few things I had picked up at the morning sales.

Around 2pm, Mary wandered into the living room where I was watching a golf tournament on TV.

“Getting hungry?”

“A little, but I was bored. I didn’t see anything on TV I wanted to watch, and I was through with my calls and internet use.”

“Well, there’s plenty to choose from for lunch, and I have a pretty good selection of movies, if you want to pick something. You can watch it in your room, or here, on the big screen.”

“Thanks! Let’s see what I can eat for lunch.”

Showing her the kitchen and pantry, she decided on a salad and sandwich. I put the salad together while she made the sandwich. I wasn’t hungry, but had a glass of iced tea. While she ate, I went back to watch the golf. When she finished, she came in and sat on the sofa. Sensing she wanted to talk, I turned off the TV and let her know I was ready. We talked about many things over the next couple hours. I told her about my early life and my marriage and kids. She told me more about her life, especially her early years. I learned she was a willing partner in sex with her dad, who was a widower. She had begun having sex with him at 16, a year after her mother died. She had 2 younger sisters who, to her knowledge, never engaged in sex with their father. He died when Mary was a freshman in college. Her sisters went to live with an aunt and uncle. I asked her if she was close with them and she said she wasn’t, though they corresponded with each other. The oldest of the two was married and the youngest was in college, but had a fiance.

“Have you thought anymore about what you’re going to do?”

“I’ve thought ... but haven’t come up with any concrete plan. That’s why I need a couple days.”

“No hurry from my standpoint! If you need more than a couple days, you’re still welcome here.”

“Thank you, Eddie! I really appreciate it!”

Showing Mary my video closet, she was in awe of my collection. I loved movies, especially the older ones. Collecting in both VHS and DVD formats, I owned approximately 1200 movies, and kept them in a specially designed closet off the family room. Cataloguing them had taken me a number of evenings, but I had them in a database on my computer, as well as a hard copy in the closet. Reading the list, Mary would occasionally squeal over finding the listing for a long forgotten movie. Finding it difficult to decide on any one movie, I gave her a notepad to write down the ones she would like to view, as long as she was here. She gave up after getting through only one-third of the list, and writing down a dozen film titles. I took her list and pulled the cassette, or DVD from the shelves. I kept track of them by placing a 3 by 5 card in the empty space. That way, I could count the number of cards and know I had that many movies out of the closet. I’m a little anal-retentive about such things, but the collection took time to build, and some were irreplaceable!

Taking the movies to her room, Mary said I knew where to find her for the next few hours. I told her I was going out, and asked if she needed anything, or if she wanted something special for supper. She said she was good, and would take pot-luck! I really didn’t need to go out, but I wanted her to feel at home and believe I trusted her alone in my home. I would be leaving her while I went to work, and I needed to display my trust before Monday. Later, Mary helped me prepare supper, and we had a chance to interact more. Becoming more at ease with me, we joked and teased a little. Dinner was light, but good. Aftewards, we sat in the living room, drinking a small glass of wine, and watching current events on TV. Around 9pm, Mary retired, expressing her gratitude once more, and bidding me a good night. I stayed up a while longer, getting interested in a movie on one of the satellite channels.

Sunday was relaxing with me sleeping until around 8am, then getting up and starting breakfast. Having asked Mary the night before if she had any likes or dislikes for breakfast, I got out the waffle maker and mixed some batter. There was coffee and a variety of juices. I also got some ham and fried it up. I had a half dozen waffles in the warmer when Mary came down the stairs.

“I didn’t think I could smell cooking from my room, but it woke me up and made my stomach growl.”

“Your timing is perfect. Go ahead and dig in!”

Looking very attactive, despite her fully developed black eye, Mary Wore a light robe over her nightwear. It was not sufficient to hide her mature bodys’curves. From what I could see, she had B, or C-cup breasts, carried high on her chest. Still slightly ruffled, she had probably made a cursory attempt to brush her short hair. A glorious sight for a too-long-celibate, old man like me. Moving around the kitchen, preparing her waffle, I had a chance to discretely ogle a bit. I thought I was being pretty cool about it, but she caught me checking her out!

“I don’t think you’re as old, or harmless as you led me to believe!”

“Hell, I ain’t dead yet! I can still appreciate an attractive woman when I see one. Don’t worry, though, I’m like a cockapoo chasing a Mack truck: I wouldn’t be able to handle it if I caught it!” I chuckled!

“I’m not so sure about that! You’d know what to do! You may lack the stamina, but you’d probably do a better job than a lot of young studs, including my husband!”

She had such a smug, taunting look on her face, I just couldn’t let it pass!

“Is that a challenge?” I smirked right back at her, and it totally flustered her!

“I ... I ... uh, I only meant to say...”

“Gotcha!”

A short pause, letting her discomfort grow a little”

“It’s alright! I like to look, but I promise not to touch!”

“Oh, You!”

She looked a bit sheepish, but took it in good humor!! We both laughed!

As we ate breakdfast we talked about myriad things, segueing from one subject to another. Mary was a good conversationalist. The scenery wasn’t bad either! Continuing to sit and converse, we drank more coffee. Finally, Mary said she had to go to the bathroom, so we broke up the coffee klatch. While she was upstairs, I cleaned the kitchen, as was my habit. By the time she came back downstairs, she had showered and dressed. Wearing a skirt and pullover blouse, I could see she had just unpacked them. Knowing I was seeing her rumpled apprearance, I felt obliged to offer my clothes dryer to fluff and de-wrinkle them. Offering her one of my robes to wear, she went to my room to take the clothes off, then to the laundry room, to put them in the dryer. My robe was much thicker, but also bigger, so it tended to gap a bit and I saw her bra-encased breasts, and an occasional flash of thigh.

Dressed once more, Mary asked what I was going to do. I asked her if she golfed. She said she didn’t, but if I wanted to play a round, she could entertain herself. I had a tentative date to go golfing with some friends at work, so I called to confirm. She told me she would probably visit friends, but none real friendly with her husband. She also said she would do a little shopping. I offered to pay for her shopping as I didn’t think she’d left home with much cash. She accepted my offer, so I gave her what she figured she would need. I know she was reluctant to accept money from me, but I assured her there were no strings attached to the gift. I also gave her a remote for the garage door. We then went our separate ways, agreeing to eat supper together.

Golf was bad, as usual. Remember, I’m a duffer! But I play for relaxation and exercise, not for the glory! I returned home in the late afternoon, wondering how Mary had fared that day. She spent a lot of time trying to make up her black eye so it didn’t show. Managing to cover the color, she was still puffy. The general public would not take much notice, but her friends might. I wonder what she would tell them? Anyway, when I got home, she was already there and making preparations for cooking supper. We had agreed on a menu in the morning and had removed the meat from the freezer to thaw. I was barbequeing, and we were having a salad, again. Mary had the meat on a plate, so I immediately went onto the veranda to start the grill. Seasoning the meat to my normal perfection (grin), I began cooking. Staying in the kitchen, Mary finished the salad and made a beverage. Bringing the sizzling meat into the kitchen, we sat down to a hot meal! Supper finished, we worked together to clean up, then retired to the living room. I settled onto the sofa, at one end. Mary told me she wanted to make a pitstop before sitting with me. I expected her to use the john and be right there. It took her 10 minutes to return. When she did, I was surprised!

It wasn’t the time she took, but what she was wearing! Changing from her skirt and blouse, she now wore a long lounging kaftan-style garment. It was completely opaque, but of a clingy material which molded itself to her body. I held my breath for a few seconds, waiting to see what she would do. My hopes were fulfilled as she sat beside me, touching me. Reaching for my right arm, she lifted it above her head and put it across her shoulders. She looked me in the eye and waited for my comment.

“Uh, are you sure you know what you’re doing? I’m not dead, remember!”

“I should hope not! Yes, I now what I’m doing! I’m giving you a challenge: put up with me in close proximity, or take me to your bed and show me how a woman should be made love to!”

“I, uh, need a shower!”

“Good, so do I! Let’s go!”

As long as I had her in this position, I felt I should take advantage of it. I pulled her to me and put my lips against hers in what I hoped would be a whole new experience in kissing. I gently pressed and molded my lips to her slightly parted ones. I caressed the side of her face with my left hand and extracted a moan of contentment from her. Continuing to kiss her mouth, my hand went from her face, to her neck, to her shoulder, then down her arm, taking hold of her hand, which was in her lap. Squeezing her fingers in mine softly, I sent my hand back up and ended my caress at her face, once more. Ending the kiss, I pulled back and looked into her eyes, where I found her pleading, longing look of enjoyment. Breathily, she told me she had never been kissed like that before.

“You should be, and often!”

Getting up as gracefully as I could, I took her hand to assist in her rising. Not letting go of the hand, I led her into my bedroom. Once inside, I asked her again if she knew what she was doing. She looked me in the eye and nodded her head slowly. Taking her face in both my hands I again brought my lips to hers. She met me halfway, open-mouthed, and hungry! I could have devoured her mouth, but I met her hunger with a full meal of feeling and tenderness, showing her what a considerate lover could do for her. She moaned deep in her chest and clung to me desparately. Kissing each other with pent up passions, we were causing saliva to seep from our joined mouths and run onto our chins. This was not a drooling, sloppy event, but a salacious, emotion-charged exchange. Finally pulling back from her, I looked into her lowered eyelids and read desire in her limpid orbs.

“Do we really need a shower?” She said.

“We would probably feel better. I played 18 holes of golf on a pretty warm day!”

“O.K.!”

I helped her unzip the front of her loungers, watching the naked expanse of her body come into view. Seeing the valley between her breasts, her navel and finally her pubic mound first, she peeled back the sides of her garment, revealing her pert young breasts. She had born no children, and her breasts were not overly large, so there was no sag to her mammary glands. Her medium tits were capped in dark brown aureoles and her nipples were fully erect. Pushing her gown off her shoulders, she let it pool at her feet. Stepping back to get a wide angle view of this young woman, I began unbuttoning my shirt. Moving in to help me, she undid my belt and the snap on my slacks, letting the weight of my pocket contents drag them down my thighs to hide my sneakers. I pulled off my shirt and pulled my sneakers off with the toes of the opposite foot, leavng them tangled in my pantlegs. I was apprehensive about what she saw, being in my early sixties, and her somewhere in her mid-twenties. I knew I was no Adonis, but I stood looking at her, looking at me ... in my boxer shorts. Thank goodness I was alive enough to tent out those boxers! I was active enough, and of normal weight, so I felt no urge to suck in my gut! The little paunch I had was not enough to hide my belt buckle, or my cock, when I had no belt on! Looking at Mary was arousing enough to let her know I was glad to see her.

“I’m not a kid anymore! I hope you’re not grossed out!”

“Of course not! You look good!”

“ ... considering my age, I guess.”

“Stop it!”

“O.K., let’s take that shower.”

Shyly, she followed me into the bathroom. My shower stall was large, and easily accomodated both of us. Starting the main spray head, I adjusted the temperature of the water before we stepped inside. There were sprayheads on all four sides of the shower, but we used the main head to wet down. I soaped up washclothes and we took turns washing each other. Being tentative at first, Mary finally lost her reluctance to wash intimate places on my body. I had no such qualms, so had been washing her chest, ass and pubic area. Turning on the other three sprayheads, we rinsed off. Turning the water off, we stepped out on the bathmat and helped each other dry off. Walking back into the bedroom we stood facing each other near the bed.

I was already within arms length, so I reached out and touched her breasts, slowly running my fingertips along the bottom surface of each orb. She locked eyes with me. As I continued to caress her body, moving away from her breasts towards her shoulders and down her arms, she closed her eyes and seemed to be almost purring with pleasure. After a couple minutes of this tactile exploration, I pulled her gently to me and kissed her again. Moving off her lips, my kisses rained over her face, onto her neck, shoulders and upper chest. Stopping momentarily, I guided her to the bed, where she gracefully reclined near the center. Lying down beside her, I once again began caressing and kissing her. Low moans and occasional sighs were emitted from her, and her breathing quickened. Following the contours of her body, I trailed my kisses across and around her breasts, laving each nipple and lightly nibbling on her tit-flesh. These ministrations caused deeper moans.

Progressing down her torso, I kissed down one thigh and calf, then upward on the opposite leg. As I approached her pussy, she parted her legs in anticipation. Not one to disappoint, I placed a kiss square on her labia, moving my mouth across her vulva and nipping her lips with my lips. Pushing her groin up towards me, she whimperd softly. Letting my tongue insinuate itself between her labia, I slid it up into her vagina, slowly, as far as I could reach. Her pussy juice was there in abundance and her aroma was intoxicating. Opening my mouth, I took her vulva inside and exerted a mild suction. Continuing to mouth her cunt, I let my tongue slide out of her vagina and took it up to her clit. Running my oral digit around the stiff love bud, I caused her to really start humping up against my face. Narrowing my vacuum attack on her quim, I zeroed in on her clitoris and began to suck on it. Releasing a squeal from her mouth, she grabbed my head, clutching my hair in her fingers and tried to pull me off her cunt. Unable to dislodge me, she went full-throttle into an orgasm I thought would pull my hair out by the roots! Riding her ecstatic explosion for about thirty seconds, she finally relaxed back onto the bed, huffing and puffing from her physical release.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.