English Hospitality - Cover

English Hospitality

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: After my divorce, and subsequent depression, I decided to take a much-needed vacation. A long-time business associate, in England, coerced me to spend some of it with him and his family. Upon my arrival, I was attracted to both his wife, and his daughter. When my friend was called out of town on business, I discovered the attraction was mutual, and "while the cat's away...".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Ian and I have been business associates for nearly 12 years. In that time, we’d conversed thousands of times over the phone, and with the advent of E-mail, we kept up a running dialogue via our computers. My office is in Phoenix and his, not far from London, England. We’d met face-to-face dozens of times at various seminars and trade shows around the world. He and I talked often about our families, and we kept abreast of major events in each of our respective private lives. He commiserated with me during and after my divorce two years ago. My Ex-wife and our two young sons moved out of state after the divorce, so I rarely see them, with my busy schedule.

Ian has a daughter and a young son, and he and his wife Myra live in the country, near Wallingford, about an hour’s commute to his office. I had only seen pictures of his family, but recently he’d included family snapshots with some of his E-mails. Myra would not win any Miss America pageants, but she is still attractive, with her definite English visage. From the pictures I received, Myra is not into looking glamorous, like some executives’ wife, but tends to dress conservatively, like a stereotypical English “Mum.” She seems tall: almost as tall as my five-ten, and looks a little pear-shaped, but she has a nice looking, country-girl face that appeals to me. I hardly glanced at the kids in the pictures, but I knew their daughter, Chloe, was soon to turn 16, and their son, Hugh, is ten.

I was due to travel to Europe, and England for a series of plant inspections, and planned to take a sorely needed vacation while I was over there. When I mentioned this to Ian, he would not let me rest until I promised to stay with him for a few days. I didn’t want to disrupt his limited time with his family, but he insisted. So, here I am, being picked up, on a Wednesday, at Heathrow Airport, by Ian himself:

“Will! I’m so glad you accepted my invitation to stay with my family and I!”

“You gave me little choice, Ian. You never let the subject rest until I caved-in and accepted your hospitality.”

“Good, old-fashioned, English Hospitality, at that, Will!”

“Well, I really appreciate your taking the time away from your family, to help entertain me.”

“Bah! My family goes on with their schedule of activities whether I’m there or not. Sometimes I feel like “I’m” a visitor, in my own home.”

I mentioned I was sorry he had to travel so far from home, just to pick me up at the airport, but he assured me Heathrow was closer than his office, to his home. I settled back and enjoyed the scenery along the way. I had been through Heathrow many times, and when I did travel to London proper, I had been so involved in reviewing my business papers, I failed to look at my surroundings until I was in the heart of the city. It took just under an hour to reach Ian’s mid-sized country home. It was quaint by American standards, with unruly growth in the yard which made you believe it was planned that way, rather than being unkempt. His neighbors were a few hundred yards off, which made it more private, especially with the overgrown foliage of his yard.

As we pulled into the yard, a young boy came out to greet us: obviously Hugh, with his mixed breed, medium-sized dog at his heels.

“Hello, Hugh, old man! Come to greet your old dad, or are you here to size up our visitor?”

“I just came out to help with the bags, dad.”

“That’s really nice of you, Hugh. This is Mr. Strickland.”

“How do you do, Mr. Strickland?”

“I’m fine Hugh, and if it’s O.K. with your dad, you can just call me Will?”

“That’s fine with me, since we’re old friends. Is that O.K. with you, good old Hugh?

“Yes, Dad”

Ian led the way into the house. It was so enshrouded in atmosphere, that I immediately took a liking to it. We went through the entryway hall and into what I would have called the living room, but they called it the parlor.

“Myra, here we are. This is Will Strickland.”

Myra rose from a chair and walked toward me, with a smile on her face. Her pictures had not done her justice. In real life she was much more attractive than I had imagined. She was tall, as I had mentioned, but she was much better proportioned than I had surmised from the snapshots Ian had E-mailed me. Her breasts were well proportioned to her hips, and though she wore a loose-fitting frock, I detected a slim waist in there somewhere. She stuck her hand out in front of her, to shake hands.

“Will! I feel like we’re old friends, from all Ian has talked about you. It is

so good to finally meet you in person, so I can put a face with the stories Ian

has told.”

Her handshake was firm, like a man would shake; Her smile was warm and seemed.

genuine; and there was a light in her eyes in which I could see a potential for

flare-ups, either in anger, or with passion. I felt a stirring in my loins, and

I began to envy Ian, for my ex-wife had a light also, but it was glacial, and

seldom warmed above the Temperate Zone. I suddenly realized Myra was talking again.

“I hope you had a pleasant flight, but I’m sure you’re tired and feeling a little untidy (not that you appear that way). Let me show you to your bedroom.”

“Myra! Uh, it is alright to call you Myra, isn’t it?”

“Please do. We are not all that formal here in the country.”

“Myra, I apologize if I have inconvenienced you or your family in any way.”

“Nothing of the kind. We always have this room for guests, as my parents

sometimes drop in on us for a visit, and I’ve wanted to meet you for years. Ian just goes on about you: ‘Will this, and Will that’. Really, I sometimes think he enjoys your conversations and company more than mine.”

She said this last with a wry, mischievous smile, and not a hint of rancor. I could see she was an exceptional woman, exhibiting all the qualities of being her own person, with none of the co-dependence I had experienced with my ex-wife. I’m sure, with Ian always on the go, she was used to functioning independently. “Hugh, go call your sister, so Will can meet the whole family right off.”

Hugh walked down a hallway in the opposite direction we had entered the parlor. We heard him knock, and then a murmur of voices too low to hear the words. Hugh came right back into the parlor.

“She’ll be here straightaway, Mummy.”

We stood around for perhaps a minute before we heard a door open and close, then the sound of footfalls on the carpeted hallway. Into the parlor walked a young woman, perhaps five-three, or four. She had chestnut-colored hair, like Myra, but wore it much longer. It was straight and hung to the middle of her back. She was slender, with orange-sized breasts under a T-shirt that was just loose enough not to pull across her breasts. She wore jeans and sneakers, as most teens do in the western world. I could tell, however, that meeting me was not the highlight of her day. Myra introduced us:

“Chloe, this is Will Strickland, from America, you know!”

“Hello Mr. Strickland” she said, with little enthusiasm, lowered head, and downcast eyes.

I walked up to her and took her hand in mine, which got her attention. I looked directly into her eyes and saw them widen as I talked.

“Hello, Chloe. I’m afraid your father never mentioned he had such a strikingly beautiful daughter at home. I hope you will have the time during my visit, to show me around your neighborhood, and tell me about how life is for teenagers in England.”

I had put her in awe, as she stood there with an open mouth and staring eyes. Finally, she seemed to come to herself.

“Thank you, Mr. Strickland...”

“Will!”

“Uh, Will. I’d be glad to show you around and talk with you.”

Chloe, as I released her hand, backed up and sat down on the sofa, still in an apparent daze. Everyone started talking, and I was trying to carry on at least three conversations at a time. After ten minutes, or so, Myra raised her hand, and all conversation stopped.

“I need to show Will to his room, so he can clean up. After he has had a chance to do that, and if he wants to take a nap, we can resume all these discussions. Can you handle your bags Will, or should I have Hugh help?”

“I can manage. Thanks anyway, Hugh!”

As we left the parlor, I looked straight at Chloe, who had not taken her eyes off me since she sat down. I winked at her and smiled. She gave me a shy smile in return and lowered her eyes demurely. Myra led me down a hallway that had at least a dozen doors leading off it. A few were open and I could see into them. The master bedroom was the first down the hall, then a bath on the opposite side of the hall, then a bedroom, next to the bath. This was our destination, so I didn’t see into any of the other open doorways. We walked into the room, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a very roomy, well-lit bedroom, with a closet.

and two dressers. The bed had a bedside table on each side. The furniture looked almost antique, but well-cared for.

“Will, I want to thank you for the fuss you made over Chloe. She is almost sixteen and going through an “ugly duckling” phase. As they say in America: You just ‘made her day’.”

Myra came up to me, and put a hand on my arm, then kissed me on the cheek. I felt the stirring in my loins again!

“I hope you are comfortable here. I’m sorry we don’t have a private bath for you. You’ll have to use the one next door. The bath and shower both operate. When you feel like coming out to join us, feel free. I’ll be serving supper in about 4 hours, so you could take a nap if you like. If you’re hungry now, I could fix you something to see you through ‘til supper.”

“I’m fine Myra. Thank you so much for your hospitality. I think I’ll take a shower, but I can wait until tonight to sleep. I see I have my own towel rack, with towels, in here.”

I walked to her and put my arms around her gently, as her arms encircled me out of reflex action. I kissed her platonically on the cheek, but as I pulled away, I’m sure she felt the touch of my quickly stiffening member on her thigh. I immediately turned to the task of unpacking my bags. Myra hesitated only a second, then left the room, closing the door behind her. I hoped I had not shocked her, and wondered how I was going to last the rest of my visit without embarrassing myself and insulting my hosts. I finished putting my clothes in the dresser and closet, then undressed, put on my robe, and took a towel off the rack. I opened the door to my room and started to walk next door to the bathroom, but I almost ran Chloe down. It was as though she had been right outside my door, but I dismissed that as preposterous, and just chalked it up to poor timing that I had barged out of my room and ran into her on the way to her

own room further down the hallway. In my attempt to keep from knocking her to the floor, I reached out to grab her, and my robe came undone. There I was: holding her at arm’s length, as I flashed her with an unobstructed view of my naked front side. She did not make any noises of surprised shock, but she stood staring at my nude self. This tableau lasted for a slow count of five or seven, then I came to myself and dropped my hands from her arms and closed my robe.

“I am so sorry Chloe; I should have watched where I was going before charging out my door. I hope I didn’t hurt you or shock you too much.”

I mumbled to her.

She replied, a trifle breathlessly:

“No, that’s alright Will.”

Then she hurriedly stepped around me and rushed to her bedroom, two doors down on the same side of the hall as my own and closed her door behind herself. Well, I’d done it again! I’d be lucky to last the evening, without offending the whole family. I went into the bathroom and took my shower, then went back to my room to get dressed. I had worn my suit on the flight over, so I dressed in something casual, since everyone else was dressed that way. I hung my towel up and put my dirty shirt and underwear in a bag I carried for just that purpose. Feeling I was presentable enough to rejoin the family, and vowing to watch myself closely, I went to the parlor.

The rest of Wednesday went very well. I didn’t embarrass myself too badly with culture shock. Myra was a very good cook. Supper was great. The children were well behaved, and the conversation was lively. At first, Chloe was withdrawn, but I managed to draw her out, by including her in the conversations I had with the rest of the family. I glanced at Myra while I was doing this and received a smile and nod of approval. Before supper was complete, Chloe was a regular chatterbox.

Thursday was very enjoyable, in that we took a trip into Wallingsford proper, where we wandered around. Myra, Chloe, and Hugh did a little shopping, while Ian and I visited the local pub, where he was known, and they chastised him about his recent, infrequent attendance. When we returned home, Hugh and Chloe gave me a tour of their acreage. It was a very nice place, but lacking many of the conveniences I would have liked, if it were mine, back in the states. The evening was much like the night before, until it was bedtime.

Everyone had said their goodnights, and I had gone to my room to read. I heard Chloe tell her mother she was going to bathe. I heard the water running into the tub but heard little else. Finally, I heard the tub being drained and the door open. I had a need to drain a full bladder, so I opened my door, just in time to see Chloe walk past my doorway. She had a very small towel covering herself, and when she saw me, she acted surprised and dropped the towel. There she stood, looking me right in the eyes, naked, and very beautiful. Her small breasts were exquisitely shaped, with a slight upturn of the nipples. Her nipples were pale and puffy, mouth-watering. She had a full growth of dark hair covering her mound. She slowly turned around and bent over to pick up the towel, which gave me a great view of her tight little ass and if it had not been so dimly lit, I’m sure I would have had a clear view of her labia. She stood up and slowly walked to her room, not looking back, nor saying a word. I had a difficult time sleeping that night.

Friday found the sky overcast and bleak, but the atmosphere in the house was cheery. In the late morning, we played some parlor games, and Myra excused herself to prepare us lunch. As we sat down to eat, the phone rang. Ian answered it and after a few moments listening, said goodbye and came to the table with a frown. Myra inquired as to what was up. Ian told us the head office wanted him to travel up to Scotland, to help them with a problem they were having at the factory. He had to leave within the hour and would not return until Sunday afternoon. So, we finished lunch, then Myra went to pack Ian’s valise. Chloe and Hugh went off to help their mother. Ian and I were alone at the table.

“Ian, let me go with you to Scotland. We’ve worked together before in the field, and we may correct the problem earlier and then we could get home sooner than Sunday afternoon.”

“I appreciate the offer, Will, but you’re on holiday. You deserve the rest.”

“Ian, truthfully, I feel uncomfortable being in your home, with your family, when you’re not at home.”

“Rubbish! You’re doing me a favor, really! I often feel ill at ease leaving my family without a man to protect them. I can rest assured, knowing they are safe in your hands.”

I’m not so sure they’re that safe in my hands, I thought to myself.

“I’ll do my best Ian.”

“I know you will, good friend.”

Less than an hour later, Ian drove off towards the airport. Hugh was a trifle downcast at his dad’s leaving, but he was used to it. He did not seek my company to pass the time but chose his room and books instead. This left Myra, Chloe, and me to spend the afternoon. Myra asked me if I had any laundry, as she was going to wash clothes. Over my protests that I could have my dirty clothes laundered at my next stop, Myra demanded the bag I had been using to collect them. While Myra was busy washing clothes, Chloe asked me to take a walk with her.

We walked out over the fields that comprised the family acreage, which included about twenty-five acres of land. There was a grove of trees about three hundred yards from the house, and it was toward the trees that Chloe led me. Once in the grove and well shielded from the house, Chloe stopped and sat on a downed tree trunk to rest. I remained standing close by, and the small talk we had been having ended and there was a long silence. Finally, I cleared my throat, which got her attention, and she looked up at me.

“This is the first time I’ve really been alone with you, so I could tell you I enjoyed the show you gave me the other night.”

Chloe blushed, and her eyes shifted downward.

“No, don’t be ashamed! I’m very flattered you felt you could show me your

beautiful body. It was exciting. I would like to see it again, in daylight, if you feel you want to show me.”

She looked at me tentatively, then hopefully.

“You really think my body is beautiful? I feel so plain and drab.”

“I don’t know what you wear to school sometimes, maybe the clothes make you seem plain, but in my opinion, there is nothing plain, or drab about your naked body.”

By this time, I had walked up to her and softly caressed the side of her face with the back of my hand. She swallowed hard and gave a slight shiver.

“Do I make you nervous, Chloe?”

“Nnno, you make me feel all fluttery inside, and being around you makes me ache down there.” She said, indicating her groin area.

“If it makes you feel any better, being around you makes me ache down there too!”

“Really?” She said with big eyes.

“Really! Do you trust me?”

“Yes, I trust you. What are you going to do?”

“Nothing that will hurt you, and I’ll stop whenever you don’t feel right about what we are doing. We’ll take it very slowly.”

With that, I took her hands and pulled her to her feet, and up close to me. I put my arms around her, and she snuggled against me. As she looked up at me, I leaned down and softly touched her lips with my own. She was breathing fast, and her body trembled in my arms.

“Try to relax. I want this to feel good for you. Have you kissed anyone much?”

She shook her head negatively.

“Who have you kissed before?”

“Just Mum, Dad, and Hugh.”

“No one else?”

She seemed to hesitate, as though making up her mind about something.

“One of my chums at school, Mildred, while I was at a ‘sleep-over’, we talked about how it would feel to be kissed by a boy. We took turns pretending to be the boy.”

“Did it feel good, to kiss? Were you aroused, excited by it?” I probed.

“We didn’t get too good at kissing, but we got really, really hot.”

“Did you do anything else?”

“We needed to frig ourselves, but we were too shy to do it with the lights on, so we turned the lights off and turned our backs to each other. I could hear her breathing funny, then she got quiet. I was too nervous to frig myself then, but in the middle of the night, after she was asleep, I did it. It felt kind of good, but I’m afraid I’m not good at it. Why am I telling you all of this? I haven’t even told my parents.”

“Because you trust me and want desperately to tell someone. I’m sure your parents know you frig yourself. It is a natural thing for young people to do. Parents usually only get concerned if you go to great lengths to have sexual experiences, like with a lot of different boys, or even worse: only with other girls.” I informed.

.”But do my Mum and Dad expect me to have sex with boys?”

“At some time in your life. Their ideal is for you to wait until you marry, but that is not too realistic in today’s world. They only hope you find a boy who will treat you gentle, and respect you. When you start dating, it is not normal for you to just have sex with any boy you date. It should be reserved for someone special, and there shouldn’t be many boys who are “special.” If you go out with a boy, and he demands it, then ask to be taken home, and don’t go out with him again. You oversee your body, and don’t think you always have to give a boy sex, just to be liked or be popular. I’m sorry, I feel like I’m talking to you like a parent.” I apologized.

“That’s alright. I have had small parts of that talk already, and I’m sure to have more before I start dating.”

“I know you’re nervous, but you’re also curious about how to have sex. You need someone who you trust to guide you. It isn’t necessarily right for me to have sex with you, but I can be your guide in some of the things that lead up to sex. Are you willing to learn from me?”

“Yes, Will.”

“First you have to learn lovemaking - having sex - should be gentle. Later, during actual sex, the passion may make things seem intense, but there is no reason to start off like a couple of animals. Caressing and kissing are early parts of foreplay.”

With that introduction, I began caressing her back and arms. I kissed her gently on her orehead, cheeks, ears, and hair. I slowly worked my way from her eyes to her nose, around the outside of her lips, then finally a small, light touch on her lips. She was responding well, since she had already built up a lot of sexual tension. I gave her several light kisses on various parts of her lips, then finally laid my lips directly over hers and pressed. She was very stiff and her lips were pulled tight over her teeth. I backed off.

“Relax! Kissing should be pleasurable. Don’t make your lips tight against your teeth. Your lips are supposed to cushion my lips. Let’s try that again.”

So, we tried it again, and again, and again. She was getting the hang of it.

“Now we’re going to try open mouth kissing. That does not mean ‘French Kissing’, necessarily. Just open your mouth a little but keep kissing like we have been.”

I opened my mouth and pressed it against her mouth, then gently began moving my mouth on hers. It was beginning to really excite her.

“Now, are you ready for ‘deep kissing’, or “French Kissing’?”

She nodded her head hesitantly.

“If we’re moving too fast, let me know. We can stop here.” I cautioned.

The decision was taken from both of us, because at that moment, we heard Myra calling from the house. Since we had done nothing to need straightening up from, we walked almost immediately into the clear, so Myra could see us from the house. We waved and walked toward the house, still conversing, but not about the weather.

“It was a good start Chloe, but we could still practice if we get another chance. At least we’ve gone farther than you and your school chum. Are you still game to continue our training?”

“Oh, yes, Will. I’m so excited in my stomach and I’m afraid my knickers are a trifle wet in the crotch. Is that normal?

“It is if we’re doing things correctly. I’m not sure when we’ll be together again.”

“Mum always goes to town on Saturday mornings to take Hugh to his cricket practice. She’ll be gone ‘til just after noon.”

“Good! Then tomorrow it is.”

We’d reached the house, and as we entered, Myra gave us a good once over. In my mind, I was imagining her checking our clothing for signs of hanky-panky.

“So, what have you two been up to?”

Before I could answer, Chloe spoke up.

“I was talking about the Herefords on the next farm, and Will said he would like to see some real English Herefords, so we cut through the trees and looked at

them over the fence, then as we were coming back through, you called to us.”

“What do think of our English cattle, Will?”

“Nothing like the long-horned steers in Texas.” I said, noncommittally.

“Well, the reason I called you, was because Ian has always told me you knew your way around a kitchen. I thought perhaps you would like to prepare something for us tonight, so we could sample real American cooking.”

“I would love to, but remember America is a melting pot, so there are not many things that are truly American. I’m usually pretty good at making things from scratch, with whatever is at hand. Are you willing to try “pot-luck?”

“It would be very nice to have someone else cook for me. Ian thinks making tea is the extent of a man’s involvement in the kitchen. I’m game for anything. Hugh is the one you have to worry about, and he can always have a sandwich, if he isn’t keen on what you prepare.”

“O.K.! Let’s see what I have to work with.”

I prepared a meal which had gone over well with most people I had cooked for, and everyone said they liked it: even Hugh, but I have this sneaking hunch they were all being polite. I won’t tell what I made, but the leftovers were minimal. What amazed Myra most were the methods I used when I cooked. I have always kept a sink with warm soapy water, so I could wash each pan, bowl, or utensil, as I finished with it. That way, there are usually only the dishes used for eating and serving to clean up after the meal. When everyone was finished, I led everyone into the parlor, and we played some games. I told Myra I would clean up after everyone went to bed. It was a pleasant evening, and the two children drifted off to bed at about ten. I had brewed some tea, which was not English style, but I made Myra relax, while I served. When the kids went to bed, I told Myra I would go and start the cleanup. She said she would take advantage of the time and knit a little. So, I left her with her yarn in her lap, as I went into the kitchen.

It didn’t take long to do up the dishes, and I was wiping down the stove and countertops, when I heard steps behind me.

“Oh, My Lord! I should hire you as my live-in housekeeper. I’ve never seen such a thorough job, even when I clean-up.”

Going along with the same line of conversation, I said, as I turned around smiling:

“I may accept the job, depending on the wages.”

My smile froze on my face and my eyes popped open as I looked at Myra. She had changed out of her shapeless housedress and had a thin robe tied tightly around her waist. It molded itself to her hips, and it pulled tight against her ample breasts. Her nipples were nearly poking through the material. She was a walking wet dream for a horny man, like me.

“Oh, I’m sure we could work out an equitable wage.”

She seemed to have one of those lights in her eyes I had mentioned before, and it sure wasn’t anger.

“Will, let me tell you how Ian and I set up our marriage. He was already travelling when we were married. We had known each other since grammar school, but he was a man of the world, and I was a recent graduate of university. We set up house in a small flat, and I went to work. Ian was making enough to support us, so my wages went into investments. I knew Ian was randy, and I knew he was not home enough to take care of his appetites, so I just didn’t dwell on what he did on the road, and he never brought it home. He had, long ago, given me the go ahead to step outside our marriage for a fling, but the opportunity never presented itself. I worked with a few men who wanted to shag me, but they did not appeal to me. Then when I had Chloe and Hugh, I stopped looking, because I had the children to keep me busy.

When Ian started talking about you over ten years ago, you were just another name. Over the years, Ian’s stories of you took on a persona that made you nearly mythical. I felt no man could have all the qualities Ian imbued you with. He thinks very highly of you. When you walked in that door on Wednesday, I expected the image Ian had made of you to come apart at the seams, but you are such a warm, sensitive man, a much gentler man than even Ian. That first day, when I showed you to your room, I was thoroughly aroused by being alone with you. When you took me in your arms and kissed me on the cheek, I thought I would faint. Then, as we parted, I felt your erection brush against my leg. I couldn’t imagine plain, old me affecting you that much. Now, by the looks of your trousers, I guess I do.”

As she came closer, I opened my arms for her. Since she was nearly as tall as I was, it didn’t take much maneuvering to match our lips to each other’s. I didn’t devour her mouth like a hungry animal. I practiced what I had been preaching, and gently kissed her lips in an open mouth kiss which lasted nearly a minute. Myra’s mouth was a living, sensuous thing: writhing and sliding against my own. Finally coming up for air, we merely looked into each other’s eyes for confirmation of whether we should continue.

Continuing we did, and the deep kissing began. Chloe could have learned a great deal from us, as low moans and heavy breathing filled the air. My hands weren’t idle, as they caressed Myra’s back, arms and down to her ample posterior. Her ass was solid. It did not jiggle, but it was more than two hands full. My hard-on was pushing against her groin, and she was returning the pressure. We paused, and I held her at arms’ length, with our pelvis’ still in contact.

“Maybe we should move this to another, more private area.” I suggested.

“Yes, let’s go to my room.” Myra answered.

“Do we have to worry about your children coming into your room in the middle of the night?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.